X vs Y

The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Dude.

(X): Wonder Woman (pre-retcon/52), Maxima, Ms Marvel (Carol Danvers), Gamora w/godkiller blade & She Hulk.

vs

(Y): Gladiator, Nova, Namor, Superman (New 52/current present day) and Colossanaut.

1. They battle on Warworld in character with morals.

2. Bloodlusted, morals are off till death/ko/bfr which starts out in the dead Cancerverse on a deserted earth.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@The Dude.: This is the most crooked looking set up for a match that I have ever seen ...... the last 4 people by the end of the match are Wonder Woman ans Maxima vs Gladiator and Superman team 1 wins ...

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

So........Wonder Woman (pre-retcon/52), Maxima, Ms Marvel (Carol Danvers), Gamora w/godkiller blade & She Hulk vs Gladiator, Nova, Namor, Superman(New 52/current present day) and Colossanaut?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

Isn't having Superman at New  52 and WW at pre 52 unfair? Being that their powers wouldn't match, therefore WW would have the total edge?

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GhostRider29

I feel like the Males would kind of dominate. But Colossus and Super-man both need more feats.

The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Dude.

@CerberusPrime3k said:

So........Wonder Woman (pre-retcon/52), Maxima, Ms Marvel (Carol Danvers), Gamora w/godkiller blade & She Hulk vs Gladiator, Nova, Namor, Superman(New 52/current present day) and Colossanaut?

You got it! Not sure what hapend? but i'll try and re-arrange it in it's proper order.@Wolfrazer said:

Isn't having Superman at New 52 and WW at pre 52 unfair? Being that their powers wouldn't match, therefore WW would have the total edge?

?? You do realize there is others in the battle other than just those two??

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online
@The Dude. said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

You got it! Not sure what hapend? but i'll try and re-arrange it in it's proper order.@Wolfrazer said:

Isn't having Superman at New 52 and WW at pre 52 unfair? Being that their powers wouldn't match, therefore WW would have the total edge?

?? You do realize there is others in the battle other than just those two??

Ya I know, was just asking though.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Y.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points