#1 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

To show how out of one another's league these two are:

vs.

Who wins? These two are both weapon masters. X has the use of every subtank and all of the weapons you see there.

Don Krieg has all of his weapons and whatnot that he keeps in his armor, including the bombs and poison, and the exploding spear. Who takes this? I think X'll annihalate him, but I just put this up for a certain someone who should know who he is.

#2 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

X will beat him for certain. X has beaten Sigma several times, and i don't think this guy is near as a threat as Sigma is.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#3 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

"X will beat him for certain. X has beaten Sigma several times, and i don't think this guy is near as a threat as Sigma is. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

I know this. And anyone who has read the manga or played the games knows this. But I just want to hear what some fanboys (that I have no idea why they would like Don Krieg) would have to say :P

#4 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

There is actually a kid with that kind of a nickname around here, you can recognize him for his ridiculous choices in the forums or his even more ridiculos threads.

Sorry i had to say that.

By the way I really like mega man games. In fact Mega man X was one of my favourite games ever.

zzzzzzzzz

#5 Posted by donkrieg76543 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

X
Post Edited:2008-01-30 21:57:45