X vesus X

LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LordStoop

Lately Marvel has done a great deal of Hero vs Hero fights. In this thread they are at it again.

X-men vs X-men

fight is in the yard of the Jean Grey School.

morals are off

Death or KO for na win, no BFR.

Who would win these fights:

Storm vs Iceman

Wolverine vs Archangel

Cyclops vs Dazzler

Emma Frost vs Magneto

Namor vs Loa

Rockslide vs Strong Guy

Rogue vs Hope

Psylocke vs Magik (no BFRing)

Magma vs Dust

Broo vs Toad

Rachel Summers vs Quinten Quire

Colossus vs Northstar

Nightcrawler vs Deadpool

Husk vs Mistique

Gambit vs Domino

Cable vs Bishop

and ... "Moira" Legion vs White Phoenix of the Crown Jean Grey

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Storm vs Iceman

Wolverine vs Archangel

Cyclops vs Dazzler

Emma Frost vs Magneto

Namor vs Loa

Rockslide vs Strong Guy

Rogue vs Hope

Magma vs Dust

Broo vs Toad

Colossus vs Northstar

Nightcrawler vs Deadpool

Husk vs Mistique

Gambit vs Domino

Cable vs Bishop

and ... "Moira" Legion vs White Phoenix of the Crown Jean Gre

LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LordStoop

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Storm vs Iceman

Wolverine vs Archangel

Cyclops vs Dazzler

Emma Frost vs Magneto

Namor vs Loa

Rockslide vs Strong Guy

Rogue vs Hope

Magma vs Dust

Broo vs Toad

Colossus vs Northstar

Nightcrawler vs Deadpool

Husk vs Mistique

Gambit vs Domino

Cable vs Bishop

and ... "Moira" Legion vs White Phoenix of the Crown Jean Gre

I agree with most of them, but i think Nightcrawler would beat Deadpool

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

I can't see how Wolverine would beat Archangel personally ... very bad fight for him.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Super_SoldierXII said:

I can't see how Wolverine would beat Archangel personally ... very bad fight for him.

I could probably see a way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordStoop: Healing factor.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@god_spawn said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

I could probably see a way.

OK ... you got me curious ...

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By YoungJustice

Storm vs Iceman

Wolverine vs Archangel

Cyclops vs Dazzler

Emma Frost vs Magneto

Namor vs Loa ( Have no idea who Loa is)

Rockslide vs Strong Guy

Rogue vs Hope

Magma vs Dust (In a stomp)

Broo vs Toad

Colossus vs Northstar

Nightcrawler vs Deadpool

Husk vs Mystique

Gambit vs Domino

Cable vs Bishop

and ... "Moira" Legion vs White Phoenix of the Crown Jean Grey

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

If this is AoA Nightcrawler (assuming current versions, then this is indeed who we're talking about here), then he could and would just port off with DP's head. Healing factor be damned. And isn't current DP still running around healing factor-less as it were?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Super_SoldierXII: I think Archangel's best bet to deal enough damage is to get in close. His pinions aren't ridiculously tough (considered weaker than diamond) and Wolverine has shown the ability to deflect them when he had no healing factor cause they have a neuro-toxin. Granted now he could deflect a good chunk if not find cover and the few that get through shouldn't do much cause his HF will heal and purge the toxin. Wolverine will most likely have to take a ram to get his vantage set up but once he's on Warren it won't take much to down him.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

Storm vs Iceman

Wolverine vs Archangel

Cyclops vs Dazzler

Emma Frost vs Magneto

Namor vs Loa

Rockslide vs Strong Guy

Rogue vs Hope

Magma vs Dust

Broo vs Toad

Colossus vs Northstar

Nightcrawler vs Deadpool

Husk vs Mistique

Gambit vs Domino

Cable vs Bishop

"Moira" Legion vs White Phoenix of the Crown Jean Grey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Super_SoldierXII said:

If this is AoA Nightcrawler (assuming current versions, then this is indeed who we're talking about here), then he could and would just port off with DP's head. Healing factor be damned. And isn't current DP still running around healing factor-less as it were?

It doesn't say current versions, so I'm assuming Deadpool has his healing factor.

And DP can survive without a head.

LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LordStoop

@Super_SoldierXII said:

It doesn't say current versions, so I'm assuming Deadpool has his healing factor.

And DP can survive without a head.

Yes it is Deadpool with a healing factor

LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LordStoop

@YoungJustice: Loa

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:

Actually, via forum rules, if it doesn't say, then it's assumed current versions. It's only now that the OP specified.

And he could survive, but it's not like the headless body is going to do much. AoA Nightcrawler would have his head and could dispose of it in any number of ways. To think a headless DP is in anyway effective or still in the fight is silly.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@god_spawn said:

@Super_SoldierXII: I think Archangel's best bet to deal enough damage is to get in close. His pinions aren't ridiculously tough (considered weaker than diamond) and Wolverine has shown the ability to deflect them when he had no healing factor cause they have a neuro-toxin. Granted now he could deflect a good chunk if not find cover and the few that get through shouldn't do much cause his HF will heal and purge the toxin. Wolverine will most likely have to take a ram to get his vantage set up but once he's on Warren it won't take much to down him.

Could indeed go down that way if Warren get's in range, if Wolverine's bulrush is successful, and if the neuro toxins don't, at the least, slow him down.

I remember though Archangel always having the upper hand against Wolverine ... even in Uncanny at Claremont's hands, Warren opened Wolverine up like a can of beans with a wing slash and if memory serves, Logan wasn't back in the fight anytime soon. Warren has far more range with a wing swipe so doesn't really have to let Logan get in close if a rain of darts from on high happen to prove unsuccsessful. Also, are we so sure the neuro toxins wouldn't slow Wolverine down considerably even if they don't take him out right away? I can't place the issue, but I seem to remember them having plenty enough of an effect on him ... could be wrong. Would have to look it up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Actually, via forum rules, if it doesn't say, then it's assumed current versions. It's only now that the OP specified.

And he could survive, but it's not like the headless body is going to do much. AoA Nightcrawler would have his head and could dispose of it in any number of ways. To think a headless DP is in anyway effective or still in the fight is silly.

A headless Deadpool isn't useful, but he could just heal it back.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Super_SoldierXII said:

If given the chance. But why would he be given said chance?

And Wade can regrow his head ... ? Did not know that. That's kind of stupid. But whatever. It won't help him in time.

(I heard he rejuvenated from being reduced to a pile of goo but had hoped it was a one time 'Way' storyline that had since been discredited with other more believable storytelling. Guess not.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

And Wade can regrow his head ... ? Did not know that. That's kind of stupid. But whatever. It won't help him in time.

(I heard he rejuvenated from being reduced to a pile of goo but had hoped it was a one time 'Way' storyline that had since been discredited with other more believable storytelling. Guess not.)

Nope. Deadpool cannot die. Even his current healing-factorless version cannot die. Why? Because Thanos cursed him with the gift of life for flirting with Death, and you know how Thanos is protective over Mistress Death.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Super_SoldierXII: Are you referring to their fight when they were pretty much chained together and Warren slashed Logan and downed him?

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Nope. Deadpool cannot die. Even his current healing-factorless version cannot die. Why? Because Thanos cursed him with the gift of life for flirting with Death, and you know how Thanos is protective over Mistress Death.

Lol. OK.

I didn't know about the 'curse' of Thanos. I know he was flirting with Death during his whole "I want to kill myself" faze to be with Death. What a wacky character with bizarre storytelling. Just could never really get into it ... I prefer my Deadpool with a little less silliness.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@god_spawn said:

@Super_SoldierXII: Are you referring to their fight when they were pretty much chained together and Warren slashed Logan and downed him?

Was more referring to their fight during the Inferno storyline way back in the day ... I will try to dig up an issue number later.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Super_SoldierXII: And I'm trying to pinpoint what else happened in the fight? I just remember a fight where they were chained together and fighting. Wolverine didn't have his healing factor and was forced to blocking the pinions and bringing the fight in close with Warren. They exchanged some blows and I believe Warren slashed him in the gut and Wolverine was down for the count.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@god_spawn said:

@Super_SoldierXII: And I'm trying to pinpoint what else happened in the fight? I just remember a fight where they were chained together and fighting. Wolverine didn't have his healing factor and was forced to blocking the pinions and bringing the fight in close with Warren. They exchanged some blows and I believe Warren slashed him in the gut and Wolverine was down for the count.

It rings a bell. If I dig it up, I'll let you know.

But if Wolvie didn't have his healing factor, then it's more of a showing in favor of Logan in that he blocked the pinions and was able to get in close ... if he does that healing factor active, he could win. But then again, Warren being chained robs him of flight and range ...

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Super_SoldierXII: I don't remember the exact circumstances. I think Archangel couldn't control his wings at the time too. I think I have scans of the fight somewhere and I'll see if you can remember more than I can.

Found the scans.