X-Team A vs. X-Team B

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@czarny_samael: Oh please lets carry on our little debate, please ?
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@Charmix: I see what you mean but lets not bring Xavier into this (whom is clearly a stronger telepath than the two), i know Emma is powerful but not to the extent where she would be able to take down Psylocke SO quickly, plus she would need to defend herself which means going into DF which means NO telepathy for Emma oh and have Sinister and Psylocke ever fought?
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#203  Edited By Belladonna
@AgeofHurricane: Depending on the writer, I say the two might be equals. She doesn't have too, someone can do it for her, all she has to do is provide shielding and mentally manipulate Psylocke's members, against her or so. No not that I can recall, but Emma skill is quite mentioned and is listed as a top telepath.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@AgeofHurricane said:
@czarny_samael: Oh please lets carry on our little debate, please ?
We can, but there where posted so many posts, that it isn't easy.

But ok. Tell me how they will stop Quicksilver.
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@czarny_samael: How is it not easy ? go to page 5, and i'll explain the rest from that argument.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AgeofHurricane said:
@czarny_samael said:

2.You said by Yourself that it was mind-controlled Emma. So it doesn't count.  And according to Strom's words, Rachel isn't herself too. So it is not enough.
3.You proved that You don't understand what super reaction speed is. When she will throw her punch, he will see it as a very slowly moving hand. The same with all people here. It isn't like: QS attacks - they responds. No, he takes them down or BFR them, while they won't even know that fight already started.
4.Storm<<<<<<<<< Iceman out of morals. Her powers will have to use control of temperature, while his control over it is much greater. Bshop can't survive in absolute zero. Remeber that Iceman controls watter, so he can just drain him of it. 

You completly don't understand how their powers work. You call me stupid, when You can't understand so simple things? That's silly. You also don't understand what NO PREP means. NO PREP means that they won't have an opportunity to aim their targets before fight. It doesn't matter that there is no prep, they still HAVE to choose targets. They HAVE to see who have to be attacked and who is the most dangerous ones.

Again... You don't understand how Madrox's powers works. Cyke attacked him with his blast and he just an army of Madroxes ready to attack him. It won't take him off.

5.I've said that telepathy is faster than almost all powers. And superspeed is one of them. Don't You get it? Storm won't make this move, becuase she won't even have a chance to attack. She will be already KOd, as will be Havok. And even if she will have a half-of second to see that speedster is making a massacre in her team, he will take her before she would be able to do anything. Precognition won't help Rouge, because she can't hit him

6.You again don't understand what I'm saying. Cyclops already overload Bishop. He can do it again.

And, no I wasn't corrected. You were. And it still don't change Your opinion somehow. Besides, You still didn't even try to answer how Darwin and Iceman will be taken out. And Your points about Quicksilver were denied, since You don't understand how speedsters see the world.

2. Just wow at this one, its not enough? it doesn't matter if it wasn't enough the point was you wanted me to show you scans about Storm using her powers while being telepathically ASSAULTED but it wasn't enough? Ok, ill show you a scan of both Storm AND Emma being blood lusted and Storm mopping the floor with her face.

The first scan proves that even a blood lusted Emma tried to kill Storm because she referenced that Storm would be no more than a memory, but FAILED because Storms lightning was more quicker and more stronger than her telepathy, sorry but there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you can say to argue this, notice how Storm got a bit too blood lusted and couldn't say a word before her whole life flashed before her eyes?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
3. No offense but your up to the point of talking complete BS, show me some good scans that can prove how mighty his speedster skill are as well as some scans to show how fast he can take down a WORTHY opponent, oh and BFR them? OK, show me a scan of him BFRing a WORTHY opponent to please otherwise what your saying is FALSE.  4. Have you ever heard of the word "Homeostasis"?, if not then look it up as well as Storms powers, it'll help you understand why she WONT get frozen in his flash freeze attack and also look up Bishops powers too, you seem to know almost close to nothing about the characters your dealing with here which is why i keep on seeing BS anytime you argue against any of them, its like your not even reading what im saying properly, Storm controls water molecules too so she could EASILY dispose of him.  The only characters on that team that i may not understand how their powers work would be QS and Darwin, the rest i DO understand and your only adding more BS to what they can actually do without LOOKING UP what they really can do, maybe you don't understand the abbreviation of "PREP" it means NO PREPARATION which means NO TIME TO PLAN ANYTHING, they're ALL BLOOD LUSTED so GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD.  SMH *facepalm* im not even going to debate about this, you obviously haven't been paying any attention what so ever to what i've said concerning this matter.   Ok, so you just admitted that Telepathy is faster than all powers and that superspeed is one of them RIGHT? that means Betsy would KO him too if he even made a move, don't put your characters into situations they cant handle unless you know fully what you're saying, Storm WONT be KO'd and even if she is there's still a raging Storm out front which WONT go out for a long period of time which also means QS and co will have a hard time fighting, Lmao, she knows where he will hit, HE doesn't, she knows where he will hit which means she will be able to at least GRAB his arm then end his life, simple enough for ya?  6. SMH *faceplam* for this one too, i'm sorry to say this but you're stupid, look back at what i've said concerning THIS matter about a normal Cyclops overloading Bishop (which has been speculated to be PIS and which i think is) to a blood lusted Bishop absorbing the power of a blood lusted Havok vs one Blood lusted Cyclops who does not benefit from the energy that is being shot at him.  Yes you have been corrected, several times and Thunderbolt was one of those people to correct you and you STILL didn't listen, seriously do your research before you come into a battle please.  Nuff said
2.Emma's TP was no where near Xavier level in that moment. Now it is.
Besides, I remember that comic. It started by Emma taking control of Strom, so it isn't a very good example.

3.Again. Quicksilver's reaction is much faster than any other here. The point of that level of speed is that world is almost stopped for them. Speed isn't normally written in comics, becuase speedsters would be the most powerfull heroes. Do You remember fight between Peter Parker and Flash Thompson from first Spidey movie? Parker have seen everything in slow motion. And Quicksilver see world exactly like that, but he is even faster. That is how he will take his opponents.
4.The point is that Iceman control over temperature is higher than Strom. The same with water control. Iceman was using water to reform himself, while Strom didn't. 
5.Again. Without prep. You have to look who is on the battlefield. In other case, You would shoot Your power without any aim. BTW this is the point of giving people prep in some battles, to give them ability to pick their targets before they will come to battle. Here they don't have it, so they have to choose their enemies in time of battle. Telepaths and speedsters are in better position, because telepaths can attack all of their enemies in the beginng of battle and speedsters have "more time" to choose their opponent. 
No, telepaths aren't faster than speedsters. I've said that telepathy is faster than most of other powers. Speed is not one of them. Quicksilver will attack faster than others. Do You remember a scan in which Surfer searched whole world, before Strange finished his sentence? Or when (much slower) Cap Britain speedblitzed group of soldiers, before they even know what is going on? The point is: Quicksilver will need 0.000000001 of second to choose his enemy, another 2-3 of them to put first of his enemy down, etc., while his enemies will need at least half of sceond to even see who is in the battle (outside ot telepaths who will do it much faster, but not close to QS).
Darwin can't be taken out. By any means. A specially while he has power of death. You can try to BFR him, but how Team B would try to do it?
6.I repeat: Cyke overload Bishop already.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By blacharrt
@Roddy010 said:
@blacharrt: No I think you are misinterporeting what I'm trying to say...I'm not saying that because of the size of space that her powers are enhanced...I'm saying that the energies in space are much more powerful than that of earth....The energies that she play with in space have a much bigger affect than that on earth...All of her feats in space where easy for her because she didn't need to gather more energy to accomplish these feats...They were already there and are on a larger scale than that of earth (power wise that is) Whenever she has done unnatural occurences on earth she was strained because she had to gather all the energy to pull these feats off...(i.e. The Jovian pressure feat, Cosmic turbulance) All tyhese occurances strain her because they don"t happen naturally on Earth...In space these manifestations are naturally occuring which makes it much more easier to wield....  After her first few times in space she's learned to hold that connection to the earth...It really depends on how long she is away from the earth...The longer she is away the more she loses this connection, the closer she is the stronger it is...
i see
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@czarny_samael said:
@AgeofHurricane said:
@czarny_samael said:

2.You said by Yourself that it was mind-controlled Emma. So it doesn't count.  And according to Strom's words, Rachel isn't herself too. So it is not enough.
3.You proved that You don't understand what super reaction speed is. When she will throw her punch, he will see it as a very slowly moving hand. The same with all people here. It isn't like: QS attacks - they responds. No, he takes them down or BFR them, while they won't even know that fight already started.
4.Storm<<<<<<<<< Iceman out of morals. Her powers will have to use control of temperature, while his control over it is much greater. Bshop can't survive in absolute zero. Remeber that Iceman controls watter, so he can just drain him of it. 

You completly don't understand how their powers work. You call me stupid, when You can't understand so simple things? That's silly. You also don't understand what NO PREP means. NO PREP means that they won't have an opportunity to aim their targets before fight. It doesn't matter that there is no prep, they still HAVE to choose targets. They HAVE to see who have to be attacked and who is the most dangerous ones.

Again... You don't understand how Madrox's powers works. Cyke attacked him with his blast and he just an army of Madroxes ready to attack him. It won't take him off.

5.I've said that telepathy is faster than almost all powers. And superspeed is one of them. Don't You get it? Storm won't make this move, becuase she won't even have a chance to attack. She will be already KOd, as will be Havok. And even if she will have a half-of second to see that speedster is making a massacre in her team, he will take her before she would be able to do anything. Precognition won't help Rouge, because she can't hit him

6.You again don't understand what I'm saying. Cyclops already overload Bishop. He can do it again.

And, no I wasn't corrected. You were. And it still don't change Your opinion somehow. Besides, You still didn't even try to answer how Darwin and Iceman will be taken out. And Your points about Quicksilver were denied, since You don't understand how speedsters see the world.

2. Just wow at this one, its not enough? it doesn't matter if it wasn't enough the point was you wanted me to show you scans about Storm using her powers while being telepathically ASSAULTED but it wasn't enough? Ok, ill show you a scan of both Storm AND Emma being blood lusted and Storm mopping the floor with her face.

The first scan proves that even a blood lusted Emma tried to kill Storm because she referenced that Storm would be no more than a memory, but FAILED because Storms lightning was more quicker and more stronger than her telepathy, sorry but there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you can say to argue this, notice how Storm got a bit too blood lusted and couldn't say a word before her whole life flashed before her eyes?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
3. No offense but your up to the point of talking complete BS, show me some good scans that can prove how mighty his speedster skill are as well as some scans to show how fast he can take down a WORTHY opponent, oh and BFR them? OK, show me a scan of him BFRing a WORTHY opponent to please otherwise what your saying is FALSE.  4. Have you ever heard of the word "Homeostasis"?, if not then look it up as well as Storms powers, it'll help you understand why she WONT get frozen in his flash freeze attack and also look up Bishops powers too, you seem to know almost close to nothing about the characters your dealing with here which is why i keep on seeing BS anytime you argue against any of them, its like your not even reading what im saying properly, Storm controls water molecules too so she could EASILY dispose of him.  The only characters on that team that i may not understand how their powers work would be QS and Darwin, the rest i DO understand and your only adding more BS to what they can actually do without LOOKING UP what they really can do, maybe you don't understand the abbreviation of "PREP" it means NO PREPARATION which means NO TIME TO PLAN ANYTHING, they're ALL BLOOD LUSTED so GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD.  SMH *facepalm* im not even going to debate about this, you obviously haven't been paying any attention what so ever to what i've said concerning this matter.   Ok, so you just admitted that Telepathy is faster than all powers and that superspeed is one of them RIGHT? that means Betsy would KO him too if he even made a move, don't put your characters into situations they cant handle unless you know fully what you're saying, Storm WONT be KO'd and even if she is there's still a raging Storm out front which WONT go out for a long period of time which also means QS and co will have a hard time fighting, Lmao, she knows where he will hit, HE doesn't, she knows where he will hit which means she will be able to at least GRAB his arm then end his life, simple enough for ya?  6. SMH *faceplam* for this one too, i'm sorry to say this but you're stupid, look back at what i've said concerning THIS matter about a normal Cyclops overloading Bishop (which has been speculated to be PIS and which i think is) to a blood lusted Bishop absorbing the power of a blood lusted Havok vs one Blood lusted Cyclops who does not benefit from the energy that is being shot at him.  Yes you have been corrected, several times and Thunderbolt was one of those people to correct you and you STILL didn't listen, seriously do your research before you come into a battle please.  Nuff said
2.Emma's TP was no where near Xavier level in that moment. Now it is. Besides, I remember that comic. It started by Emma taking control of Strom, so it isn't a very good example.  3.Again. Quicksilver's reaction is much faster than any other here. The point of that level of speed is that world is almost stopped for them. Speed isn't normally written in comics, becuase speedsters would be the most powerfull heroes. Do You remember fight between Peter Parker and Flash Thompson from first Spidey movie? Parker have seen everything in slow motion. And Quicksilver see world exactly like that, but he is even faster. That is how he will take his opponents. 4.The point is that Iceman control over temperature is higher than Strom. The same with water control. Iceman was using water to reform himself, while Strom didn't.  5.Again. Without prep. You have to look who is on the battlefield. In other case, You would shoot Your power without any aim. BTW this is the point of giving people prep in some battles, to give them ability to pick their targets before they will come to battle. Here they don't have it, so they have to choose their enemies in time of battle. Telepaths and speedsters are in better position, because telepaths can attack all of their enemies in the beginng of battle and speedsters have "more time" to choose their opponent.  No, telepaths aren't faster than speedsters. I've said that telepathy is faster than most of other powers. Speed is not one of them. Quicksilver will attack faster than others. Do You remember a scan in which Surfer searched whole world, before Strange finished his sentence? Or when (much slower) Cap Britain speedblitzed group of soldiers, before they even know what is going on? The point is: Quicksilver will need 0.000000001 of second to choose his enemy, another 2-3 of them to put first of his enemy down, etc., while his enemies will need at least half of sceond to even see who is in the battle (outside ot telepaths who will do it much faster, but not close to QS). Darwin can't be taken out. By any means. A specially while he has power of death. You can try to BFR him, but how Team B would try to do it? 6.I repeat: Cyke overload Bishop already.
2. And she STILL isn't, Xavier would be able to take Emma down with his hands behind his back blindfolded, hes the most powerful telepathic mutant in the MU, stronger than Emma even though they're both classified as Omega Class Telepaths, Charles is way stronger, oh and Storm wasn't as strong willed as she was now or had a fast reaction time as she did now so they're both even plus all you asked was for proof of someone attacking Storm with a telepathic assault while Storm struck back and they had to be as strong as Emma, THERE so don't change the subject and WTH does Emma taking control of Storm have anything to do with it being a good example !!!??? REALLY?, if anything it goes in your favour.
3 . I said show me some scans of how mighty his speedster skills are against a worthy opponent and how he can actually BFR a worthy opponent, not more stupid BS, do your research please.
4.Provide some proof please, well obviously, Storm uses a human body to live, she hasn't transcended into an elemental state and lived with it like Iceman is currently doing so OFC he can use water to reform himself but that's not the point here is it?
5.In most cases that's what happens, these characters are without prep and are blood lusted so they wouldn't care less about being specific with who they're attacking on the opposite side, do you even know what blood lusted means? the rest on your part is just mroe rubbish. 

So why the heck would you bring someone like SS into this? please DONT, we are talking about QS not SS, get it right.

6. You are a very, very ignorant (actually stupid) man.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By buttersdaman000
@AgeofHurricane
I didnt want to post in this thread because I thought it done, all I wanted to do is read the post. But....I couldnt resist, since I find it funny that you got on my case for 'trolling'(Which i wasnt)  yet here you are insulting people.
You havent made any convincing arguments as to why team B wins. Really, its only you and blacharrt debating for team B. 

Team A wins
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@buttersdaman000: I apologize for the insults but he's not giving me much of a choice (funny how HE hasn't even pointed that out).

Yes, i have, quite a few actually maybe not convincing to you but they are valid arguments.

Team B wins.
MrBigBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By MrBigBalls

Team 2

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Aqua11500

B still wins

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AgeofHurricane said:
@czarny_samael said:
@AgeofHurricane said:
@czarny_samael said:

And, no I wasn't corrected. You were. And it still don't change Your opinion somehow. Besides, You still didn't even try to answ
2.Emma's TP was no where near Xavier level in that moment. Now it is. Besides, I remember that comic. It started by Emma taking control of Strom, so it isn't a very good example.  3.Again. Quicksilver's reaction is much faster than any other here. The point of that level of speed is that world is almost stopped for them. Speed isn't normally written in comics, becuase speedsters would be the most powerfull heroes. Do You remember fight between Peter Parker and Flash Thompson from first Spidey movie? Parker have seen everything in slow motion. And Quicksilver see world exactly like that, but he is even faster. That is how he will take his opponents. 4.The point is that Iceman control over temperature is higher than Strom. The same with water control. Iceman was using water to reform himself, while Strom didn't.  5.Again. Without prep. You have to look who is on the battlefield. In other case, You would shoot Your power without any aim. BTW this is the point of giving people prep in some battles, to give them ability to pick their targets before they will come to battle. Here they don't have it, so they have to choose their enemies in time of battle. Telepaths and speedsters are in better position, because telepaths can attack all of their enemies in the beginng of battle and speedsters have "more time" to choose their opponent.  No, telepaths aren't faster than speedsters. I've said that telepathy is faster than most of other powers. Speed is not one of them. Quicksilver will attack faster than others. Do You remember a scan in which Surfer searched whole world, before Strange finished his sentence? Or when (much slower) Cap Britain speedblitzed group of soldiers, before they even know what is going on? The point is: Quicksilver will need 0.000000001 of second to choose his enemy, another 2-3 of them to put first of his enemy down, etc., while his enemies will need at least half of sceond to even see who is in the battle (outside ot telepaths who will do it much faster, but not close to QS). Darwin can't be taken out. By any means. A specially while he has power of death. You can try to BFR him, but how Team B would try to do it? 6.I repeat: Cyke overload Bishop already.
2. And she STILL isn't, Xavier would be able to take Emma down with his hands behind his back blindfolded, hes the most powerful telepathic mutant in the MU, stronger than Emma even though they're both classified as Omega Class Telepaths, Charles is way stronger, oh and Storm wasn't as strong willed as she was now or had a fast reaction time as she did now so they're both even plus all you asked was for proof of someone attacking Storm with a telepathic assault while Storm struck back and they had to be as strong as Emma, THERE so don't change the subject and WTH does Emma taking control of Storm have anything to do with it being a good example !!!??? REALLY?, if anything it goes in your favour. 3 . I said show me some scans of how mighty his speedster skills are against a worthy opponent and how he can actually BFR a worthy opponent, not more stupid BS, do your research please. 4.Provide some proof please, well obviously, Storm uses a human body to live, she hasn't transcended into an elemental state and lived with it like Iceman is currently doing so OFC he can use water to reform himself but that's not the point here is it? 5.In most cases that's what happens, these characters are without prep and are blood lusted so they wouldn't care less about being specific with who they're attacking on the opposite side, do you even know what blood lusted means? the rest on your part is just mroe rubbish.   So why the heck would you bring someone like SS into this? please DONT, we are talking about QS not SS, get it right.  6. You are a very, very ignorant (actually stupid) man.
2.Emma already defeated Xavier in X-Men Legacy. Strom's will isn't her mutant power. So there is no evidence that it did. And Emma had control Storm. Your point?
3.??? How can I post You something that is downgraded in comics? In this battle there is no PIS or something like that. You understand his power - You know that he has potential to solo. You don't - You need something like that:
Surfer speedblitzing Nova Prime p1
Surfer speedblitzing Nova Prime p1
Surfer speedblitzing Nova Prime p2
Surfer speedblitzing Nova Prime p2
Nova using great speed against Drax
Nova using great speed against Drax
Speed using phsing by vibrating his molecules
Speed using phsing by vibrating his molecules
When Quicksilver will attack, it will look for Team B like for Nova gets attacked by Surfer, beside the fact that Surfer was holding back.
If someone will somehow survive, it will look like Drax vs. Nova, while people from Team B will be Drax and Quicksilver will be Nova. 
And he still can do what Speed has done in last scan. 
The point is: They can't hit him, while he can hit them. With Deadpool's weapons he can throw, cut or punch them down fast. 
Imgine that he just throw something sharp at their eyes. They will be taken down in less than second.

4. The point here is that Iceman has better control over water and temperature, so in straight fight he will win. 
5. & 6. Flagged.
I am not going to insult You or Your inteligence, just because You don't have experience in battle forum with these people.
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@czarny_samael: You clearly don't understand English or pure logic/reasoning so I'm done arguing.

With you that is.

P.S Team B STILL wins.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By AgeofHurricane

TEAM B. (IDC)

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By sandiego008

gogogogoog team A!!!!

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Skaddix

Hard to tell with so many variables, I suppose it depends on who does a better job eliminating the other telepath while protecting their own. Although I am not sure anyone will be able to actually kill Darwin at this point.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By emperorznb

@Skaddix said:

Hard to tell with so many variables, I suppose it depends on who does a better job eliminating the other telepath while protecting their own. Although I am not sure anyone will be able to actually kill Darwin at this point.

They can't no matter how hard they try.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Skaddix

Exactly although on the brightside he probably just ports away although if he still infected from the Hela encounter he will kill them.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By SexualLobster

Undecided.. very good thread.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By emperorznb

I believe Team A will win...

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Team B, reasons already stated.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#223  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

Team A for sure.

More versatile, better strategist (even without prep time), their powers combined will work well togheter to overcome Team B.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@HigorM:Team B has; Havok, Bishop and Beast (You can't get anymore strategic than that) while Team A has Cyclops, i think Team B wins in the strategy department.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#225  Edited By ReVamp

Team B, but Quicksilver does make this interesting.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@AgeofHurricane: you would be right if they have prep time, but they don´t, so when it comes down to battlefield experience, Cyclops takes the advantage.. i believe he will lead the team to a victory applying the best strategy possible in the fight..

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@HigorM: Would be ? Bishop of all people most certainly does not pale in comparison to Cyclops when it comes to strategic fighting, he's been fighting since his teens and doesn't need prep to plan out a fight. Then we have Beast and Cyclops' own brother, Havok, who also don't need prep to plan out a battle, Team B's got this.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By emperorznb

@AgeofHurricane: Bishop has been overloaded by Cyclops once and nearly killled him. Also, team A has iceman that will surely destroy Beast and Havok not to mention Quicksilver can do some pretty decent damage to team B.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team A.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#230  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Team A

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@emperorznb said:

@AgeofHurricane: Bishop has been overloaded by Cyclops once and nearly killled him. Also, team A has iceman that will surely destroy Beast and Havok not to mention Quicksilver can do some pretty decent damage to team B.

Bishop getting overloaded by Cyclops was complete PIS and it's already been stated and that shouldn't have even brought him to the brink of death anyways. Iceman will kill Beast and IMO, possibly Havok, as for QS, Team B has Rogue, all she has to do is fly to Madrox, absorb his powers then spread her Ms Marvel powers across all her created dupes which shouldn't be a problem for her, this should be enough to distract most of Team A not to mention she could always attempt to absorb QS's powers if he tried to fight her, then take a look at all the heavy hitters Team B has got, they've won this.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By emperorznb

@AgeofHurricane: When did it say that Bishop wasn't going to be in the brink of death? Even if not, can't Quicksilver just speedblitz most of team B including Bishop? And will Rogue fly up Madrox fast enough before she gets attacked by the other members of Team A? And if she does then Iceman could just freeze them all or dehydrate all of them. Or Archangel can use his paralyzing feathers.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Belladonna

Juggernalt, Storm, or Rogue seem to be the real threat in team B, other than that Team A wins. It's clearly simple.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

Team A has the psychic advantage as well, psylocke is not in the same level as Emma Frost..

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Belladonna

@HigorM said:

Team A has the psychic advantage as well, psylocke is not in the same level as Emma Frost..

She's not even close.

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By madrid_san

Team A wins. At first I was siding with B because I saw Juggernaut. But after seeing some excellent post for team A, I came to my senses. It's just a matter of removing his helmet *easier said than done I know but possible* and Emma will take care of him. And Storm is NOT beating Iceman!

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Charmix: agreed ;D

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Belladonna

@HigorM: =] <3 totally

mextli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By mextli

Team A for reasons stated, the telepathic and speed advantage is too much for team B. Not to mention Iceman.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mextli said:

Team A for reasons stated, the telepathic and speed advantage is too much for team B. Not to mention Iceman.

Ya... Iceman is just ridiculous now. Making duplicates of himself like that with each version mirroring his powerset? Insane.

mextli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By mextli

@Super_SoldierXII: honestly it never even occurred to me how much Bobby was underusing his own powers, but now that he is really starting to dig into his potential, hes becoming just ridiculously awesome

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@emperorznb said:

@AgeofHurricane: When did it say that Bishop wasn't going to be in the brink of death? Even if not, can't Quicksilver just speedblitz most of team B including Bishop? And will Rogue fly up Madrox fast enough before she gets attacked by the other members of Team A? And if she does then Iceman could just freeze them all or dehydrate all of them. Or Archangel can use his paralyzing feathers.

Not sure, never read the actual issue itself, I'm just stating a fact. He could SB most of Team B but Bishop absorbs all types of energy, QS would be waisting his time if he tried to attack Bishop in anyway shape or form, unless you think otherwise. Yes, Rogue could do that with Ms Marvels powers and the OP states that she posses Ms Marvels powers, she travels at super-sonic speeds, speeds that which only Pietro would be able to dodge, so yes Rogue could fly up or down to get Madrox's powers to then duplicate herself destroying most of Team A (except for Pietro but that still wouldn't do him any good as they all have invulnerability) and if Iceman couldn't dehydrate or freeze Rogue, what makes you think he'd be able to do the same to 10 other versions of herself ? She's to fast for Archangel + her invulnerability. Team B's got this.

Avatar image for the_hooded_hero
The Hooded Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By The Hooded Hero

I think Team A would win. Just Iceman he's powerful as hell. Bishop puts up a good fight though. So it's a hard pick.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Belladonna

@The Hooded Hero said:

I think Team A would win. Just Iceman he's powerful as hell. Bishop puts up a good fight though. So it's a hard pick.

No he doesn't Bishop can be easily taken out by Emma or frozen solid.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By emperorznb

@AgeofHurricane said:

@emperorznb said:

Not sure, never read the actual issue itself, I'm just stating a fact. He could SB most of Team B but Bishop absorbs all types of energy, QS would be waisting his time if he tried to attack Bishop in anyway shape or form, unless you think otherwise. Yes, Rogue could do that with Ms Marvels powers and the OP states that she posses Ms Marvels powers, she travels at super-sonic speeds, speeds that which only Pietro would be able to dodge, so yes Rogue could fly up or down to get Madrox's powers to then duplicate herself destroying most of Team A (except for Pietro but that still wouldn't do him any good as they all have invulnerability) and if Iceman couldn't dehydrate or freeze Rogue, what makes you think he'd be able to do the same to 10 other versions of herself ? She's to fast for Archangel + her invulnerability. Team B's got this.

Bishop was overloaded by Cyclops during Civil War that he'd have to expell it out. And why would Quicksilver be wasting his time speed blitzing Bishop when Bishop is not that proficient in absorbing inertial impact? Quicksilver would hit him a multiple times if that were the case. She can't take out Darwin in any way possible. And for an easy win, can't Iceman just flash freeze all of them or if not just slow Rogue so that Nightcrawler can bring him down land. Iceman flash freezes team B again so that Rogue won't be able to set pace and then Colossus, Quicksilver, and Madrox could beat her. Or better yet, Iceman flash freezes team B and dehydrates her befor she can reach Madrox.

Avatar image for the_hooded_hero
The Hooded Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By The Hooded Hero

@Charmix said:

@The Hooded Hero said:

No he doesn't Bishop can be easily taken out by Emma or frozen solid.

I see your point.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Skaddix

Team A no one can kill Darwin.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@emperorznb said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@emperorznb said:

Bishop was overloaded by Cyclops during Civil War that he'd have to expell it out. And why would Quicksilver be wasting his time speed blitzing Bishop when Bishop is not that proficient in absorbing inertial impact? Quicksilver would hit him a multiple times if that were the case. She can't take out Darwin in any way possible. And for an easy win, can't Iceman just flash freeze all of them or if not just slow Rogue so that Nightcrawler can bring him down land. Iceman flash freezes team B again so that Rogue won't be able to set pace and then Colossus, Quicksilver, and Madrox could beat her. Or better yet, Iceman flash freezes team B and dehydrates her befor she can reach Madrox.

Firstly, if that's the case then that's what he'd do, in Cyclops' direction and Cyclops doesn't have any defense against that nor would he be fast enough to dodge it, secondly he never died so i don't see what you're trying to say here. Bishop can absorb most types of energy not to mention from ANY type of impact, inertial impact isn't the exception and i don't see why it would be either, hitting him multiple times would just make him stronger and more invulnerable to his attacks witch again would be a waste of time. Rogue can't and I'm not saying she would be able to kill/defeat Darwin, no Iceman couldn't FF all of them because we have people like Betsy who would attack him before he even had the time to, or atleast distract, Rogue's invulnerable and moves at sonic-speeds, not to mention she's endurable too, Iceman could do that but Team B for a fact would not let him, so again she would be able to get Madrox's powers, duplicate herself and pawn most of Team A with them (except for Darwin).

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By emperorznb

@AgeofHurricane:

1. Cyclops is immune to his own powers so Bishop redirecting the excess powers he absorbed will be useless.
  2. Although Bishop didn't die, it was said that it would soon kill him. Even if it did not kill him, Bishop would be useless to team B coz he would be too busy just standing there excruciating in pain. And if he expels the energy in other directions, Cyclops could just block those.
  3. Bishop's level of absorbing inertial impact isn't on par with Sebastian Shaw.
  4. Iceman could freeze Rogue's brain, can go to absolute zero temperature, or dehydrate her at best.
  5. Rogue could travel at supersonic speeds yes. But she still has to think to execute her actions and I'll bet Bobby had already done nasty things to her before she could reach any of team A.
  6. Can't Frost just mind control Rogue to destroy team B? Or induce false hallucinations to her? She already done it before, I'm thinking she can do it again.
  7. Quicksilver can just speed blitz Psylocke so I don't see her messing up with Bobby.
  8. Rogue will not be proven too durable when all the water in her body would be transferred to Iceman and she wouldn't think and move clearly once Bobby freezes her insides.
  9. Plus, team A has Nightcrawler who can teleport team A members to different locations of the battlefield so Rogue or all the other members of team B won't be able to touch team A.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team B due to Juggernaut.