Seriously though Team B pwns.

Avatar image for where4artthoucarlos
where4artthoucarlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

i thought team a would have a small advantage because of Madrox, iceman, and angel, but yeah team b is triumphant

SuperboyRob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By SuperboyRob

Team a in my opinion iceman is the bomb depending on th writer and how can u take down kitty
BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BMEZY
@SuperboyRob
i dunno.. team b has alotta powerhouses... their only hope is jean with a fraction of the phoenix loll
Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Skaddix

Team B. Get Rogue or Storm to Target Frost first, then have Betsy Mind rape drake. After that Slaughter the rest. Darwin will probably just BFR himself.  He is only a problem with Hela's ability. Kitty is the only other problem but she has to unphase to attack.

andre54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By andre54

i'm actually leaning towards team A... good thread.

Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wise Son
No BFL Team 1 wins because of Darwin. Without it, Team 2 will more than likely take it. Especially if this is Classic Juggs.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Nice battle. Leaning toward team B.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Leaning towards team A.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By czarny_samael666

Team A stomps... I don't know why people are with Team B.

1.Both has telepaths, but Emma > Psylocke.
2.Team A has Iceman.
3.BFR is an option, so Juggy can be defeated.
4.Team A has speedster, while Team B don't.
5.Team A has Darvin who is pretty much Death itself right now.

Seriously, it is a stomp.

But we should make some scenario here:

1.First move is Quicksilver, next wave are telepaths. And Pietro knows his enemies, so he knows that Psylocke is the most dangerous one. He also knows that his attack on Wolvie, Juggy and Deadpool will be pointless. Next will be Havok and possibly Storm. I belive that he currently is fast enough to take 2-3 people (I would suggest Storm, but Pietro knows Havok more). But others won't matter, since Psylocke is down.
2.Emma uses TP on all people. Only Storm and Juggy has a way to survive that. Storm acctually will on much pain. 
3.Iceman. Should I say more? Then Kurt teleports Juggy (if it isn't last version of Cain, who will be taken out by Iceman).

Goyo77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Goyo77
@czarny_samael said:
Team A stomps... I don't know why people are with Team B.  1.Both has telepaths, but Emma > Psylocke. 2.Team A has Iceman. 3.BFR is an option, so Juggy can be defeated. 4.Team A has speedster, while Team B don't. 5.Team A has Darvin who is pretty much Death itself right now.  Seriously, it is a stomp.  But we should make some scenario here:  1.First move is Quicksilver, next wave are telepaths. And Pietro knows his enemies, so he knows that Psylocke is the most dangerous one. He also knows that his attack on Wolvie, Juggy and Deadpool will be pointless. Next will be Havok and possibly Storm. I belive that he currently is fast enough to take 2-3 people (I would suggest Storm, but Pietro knows Havok more). But others won't matter, since Psylocke is down. 2.Emma uses TP on all people. Only Storm and Juggy has a way to survive that. Storm acctually will on much pain.  3.Iceman. Should I say more? Then Kurt teleports Juggy (if it isn't last version of Cain, who will be taken out by Iceman).
team b has strom. She is immune to all attacks . I'm kidding i agree with you. But i want to see some scans of  Darvin's power. 
No Caption Provided
Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Skaddix
@czarny_samael said:
Team A stomps... I don't know why people are with Team B.  1.Both has telepaths, but Emma > Psylocke. 2.Team A has Iceman. 3.BFR is an option, so Juggy can be defeated. 4.Team A has speedster, while Team B don't. 5.Team A has Darvin who is pretty much Death itself right now.  Seriously, it is a stomp.  But we should make some scenario here:  1.First move is Quicksilver, next wave are telepaths. And Pietro knows his enemies, so he knows that Psylocke is the most dangerous one. He also knows that his attack on Wolvie, Juggy and Deadpool will be pointless. Next will be Havok and possibly Storm. I belive that he currently is fast enough to take 2-3 people (I would suggest Storm, but Pietro knows Havok more). But others won't matter, since Psylocke is down. 2.Emma uses TP on all people. Only Storm and Juggy has a way to survive that. Storm acctually will on much pain.  3.Iceman. Should I say more? Then Kurt teleports Juggy (if it isn't last version of Cain, who will be taken out by Iceman).
Ms. Marvel can fly faster then QS can run ergo first move is Rogues. Not to mention storm and havok can unleash energy attacks quick enough.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#16  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Going with Team A here.
Avatar image for where4artthoucarlos
where4artthoucarlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

come on anyone else?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Skaddix said:
@czarny_samael said:
Ms. Marvel can fly faster then QS can run ergo first move is Rogues. Not to mention storm and havok can unleash energy attacks quick enough.
Since when Carol is faster than QS? A specially that QS had an upgrade few years ago.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By progenitorigin

Team 2, for sure.  Juggernaut, Bishop, Havok, they could even use each other to send stronger projectiles.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By czarny_samael666
@progenitor said:
Team 2, for sure.  Juggernaut, Bishop, Havok, they could even use each other to send stronger projectiles.

They won't even have a chance to do anything... Iceman, Emma or Pietro. Pick one who would crush them.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By progenitorigin
@czarny_samael said:
@progenitor said:
 They won't even have a chance to do anything... Iceman, Emma or Pietro. Pick one who would crush them.

Against the Juggernaut? I don't think I can.
Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team A

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By czarny_samael666
@progenitor said:
@czarny_samael said:
@progenitor said:
Against depowered one? Sure You can.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By progenitorigin
@czarny_samael said:
@progenitor said:
@czarny_samael said:
@progenitor said:

It's not mentioned anywhere in the OP that this is specifically the depowered Juggernaut, where are you getting this from?
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

How is Team B supposed to win? Team A has all the speed Quicksilver, Archangel, Nightcrawler. They have better tacticians Cyclops and Madrox. They two people that could possibly beat everyone here Iceman and Darwin. And they have Kitty Pryde who if you put her in a fight against anyone people are completely confused about how to beat her. Plus no morals mean Cyc lifts his visor and takes out Wolverine, Deadpool, Beast and Gambit. That would be a first move, then have Quicksilver hit whoever is still there and have Nightcrawler BFR anyone that didn't go down with the first two attacks. Team A definitely.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By progenitorigin

Morals off means lightning storms, flash floods, hurricane winds against team 1, for starters.  Havok's plasma output could easily repel someone like Quicksilver, not to mention he could overpower Bishop and give him enough energy to send a huge energy blast in the direction of Team 1, that could quite possibly match a visor-less Cyclops, although that is theoretical.  This all not taking Juggernaut into consideration, who, without morals, would trample everyone he could like a bull elephant.  Wolverine, without morals, could easily take on someone like Nightcrawler.  IMO, Iceman and Darwin are the only true threats against Team 2.
Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By The Average Bear
Team B, thanks to the healing factors and Rogue
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By czarny_samael666
@progenitor said:
@czarny_samael said:
@progenitor said:
@czarny_samael said:
@progenitor said:
It's not mentioned anywhere in the OP that this is specifically the depowered Juggernaut, where are you getting this from?
Because it is the last not-hammer version of him. But we can even agree that Juggy is on classic level, doesn't matter. He just will be BFR'd.

@The Average Bear said:
Team B, thanks to the healing factors and Rogue

HF won't help against Iceman or Emma.

@progenitor said:
Morals off means lightning storms, flash floods, hurricane winds against team 1, for starters.  Havok's plasma output could easily repel someone like Quicksilver, not to mention he could overpower Bishop and give him enough energy to send a huge energy blast in the direction of Team 1, that could quite possibly match a visor-less Cyclops, although that is theoretical.  This all not taking Juggernaut into consideration, who, without morals, would trample everyone he could like a bull elephant.  Wolverine, without morals, could easily take on someone like Nightcrawler.  IMO, Iceman and Darwin are the only true threats against Team 2.

Storm isn't faster than Iceman. TP is always faster than other kind of attack, becuase You only have to think "KO" and all people that are recognized as an enemy are attacked. And still - there is Quicksilver who can speedblitz most of his enemies. Let say only 2-3, still he knows who is who so he wil take out the best one without HF. In this case - Psylocke and Storm or Havok. And Juggy will BFR'd by Iceman or Nightcrawler.
I only agree that Havok power can match Cykle's. 

Besides, there is no one in team 2 who can hurt Darwin or Iceman...
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#29  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@czarny_samael said:

Storm isn't faster than Iceman.

Is Iceman faster than she is?, as it has been stated before Team B is winning this, blood lusted Storm mean's there's hell to pay for each and every-single one in Team A (not to mention her own team), the only real dangers of that team are Cylcops, Emma Frost and Iceman the rest IMHO are just non-factors as they would be taken out in the weather onslaught.
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@Skaddix said:
Team B. Get Rogue or Storm to Target Frost first, then have Betsy Mind rape drake. After that Slaughter the rest. Darwin will probably just BFR himself.  He is only a problem with Hela's ability. Kitty is the only other problem but she has to unphase to attack.
I love it when i see people say that characters in a battle will BFR themselves, it makes me Lol.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By czarny_samael666
@AgeofHurricane said:
@czarny_samael said:

Is Iceman faster than she is?, as it has been stated before Team B is winning this, blood lusted Storm mean's there's hell to pay for each and every-single one in Team A (not to mention her own team), the only real dangers of that team are Cylcops, Emma Frost and Iceman the rest IMHO are just non-factors as they would be taken out in the weather onslaught.
Storm isn't that good. And telepathy is always faster than all kinds of powers, beside superspeed. And only one here with that level of superspeed is on team 1 and it is Quicksilver. Also, I don't see why out-of-morals Iceman or Storm should be faster than each other. Since Iceman is much more pwoerfull than Storm, he would win it easily. But he doesn't have to. Quicksilver and Emma defeats all besides Juggernaut. And he will be BFR by Kurt.
Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Skaddix

Please. Frost will get raped by a lightning bolt before she does anything  besides she would still have to fight betsy first. Rogue with Ms. Marvel powers is faster then Quicksilver anyway. As for Drake, Storm has global feats and Drake has precisely zero not to mention he will be easily mind rape and in no way our his powers faster then Storm who can activate subconscious something Drake has never done.

@ AgeofHurricane, Its not a joke. Darwin does BFR himself. He did it against World War Hulk. Of course if he does not do it himself then u have to do it. Because at this point there is no way to kill him.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@czarny_samael said:
@AgeofHurricane said:
@czarny_samael said:

Storm isn't that good. And telepathy is always faster than all kinds of powers, beside superspeed. And only one here with that level of superspeed is on team 1 and it is Quicksilver. Also, I don't see why out-of-morals Iceman or Storm should be faster than each other. Since Iceman is much more pwoerfull than Storm, he would win it easily. But he doesn't have to. Quicksilver and Emma defeats all besides Juggernaut. And he will be BFR by Kurt.
How can QS defeat all if Storm lowers the temp to sub-zero making it impossible for him to run? in fact that would apply to all the heavy hitters on Team A(most probably Team B) so yeah, they aren't go to win so easily, did you forget Havok? Bishop?(who will play a vital role in this battle as he does in all battles), so you say Emma is one of the KOers in this battle, most of the people in that team have telepathic training to halt assaults from Telepaths like Emma (namely Storm and Gambit).
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@Skaddix: So you mean he just.......well......leaves?
Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Skaddix

Yeah he cannot control his powers so they do whatever to keep him alive. 
Still u literally have to BFR because since countering Hela, I am really not sure if he can die anymore.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By buttersdaman000

Pepole are going with team B just because they see the Juggernaught.....

Team A wins this.
Juggernaught is the only real problem.
Emma could almost solo after she beats Psylocke in telepathy. 
Quicksilver could take out most of the team in a blitz
Cyclops, since there are no morals, can deal with most of the team
Iceman should be able to stomp 

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By czarny_samael666
@AgeofHurricane said:
@czarny_samael said:
@AgeofHurricane said:
@czarny_samael said:

How can QS defeat all if Storm lowers the temp to sub-zero making it impossible for him to run? in fact that would apply to all the heavy hitters on Team A(most probably Team B) so yeah, they aren't go to win so easily, did you forget Havok? Bishop?(who will play a vital role in this battle as he does in all battles), so you say Emma is one of the KOers in this battle, most of the people in that team have telepathic training to halt assaults from Telepaths like Emma (namely Storm and Gambit).
You don't get the point. Storm will do nothing, as Havok, Bishop and others. Quicksilver is speedster, they won't even know what hitted them. It is not like, Storm would have any chance to make a move.  And even if somehow Storm won't be attacked, because, IDK, Pietro will forget about her or something... There still is Emma with TP that is faster than other powers. You think about it like all fighters would make a shot and then we will see what will happen. It won't be like that because, some of people have powers to take off almost whole Team B. 
And Emma is one of the TOP Marvel Earth's telepath, she will mind rape them all beside Classic Juggy and Psylocke, but the last one will be taken out by QS.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#38  Edited By nefarious

Probably, Team A.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Skaddix
@czarny_samael: once again Rogue flies faster then QS to run. And Emma is not going to finish mind raping before an energy attack rapes her.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Good points for both teams and could go either way depending on how it plays out. Each side can one-shot some of the members of the other team. Team A has a big advantage with QS but that isn't a slam dunk victory, and team B has more raw power and BFR potentia but need some strategic victories to secure the win(i.e.- take out Iceman, Darwin and Emma). I think this could go either way.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Skaddix said:
@czarny_samael: once again Rogue flies faster then QS to run. And Emma is not going to finish mind raping before an energy attack rapes her.
1.No, she's not.
2.Yes, Emma will mind rape all of them before any energy attack would be thrown.

I sersiously don't see how Team B would have even small chances... Their telepath is weaker. They doesn't have teleporter, they can't take Iceman. They can't take Darwin. 

Besides, without morals Nightcrawler will just cut most of team 2 head off.  And I would like to see what will happen to Madrox when someone will hit him... 

The thing is, that Team B is energy projection + HF, while Team A has all of the best ones in their powers and they have most of the powers. 

Fast flyer, teleporter, speedster, telepath, one unkillable and one close to that.

Many people here says, Team B just have to kill Iceman and Darwin and they will win. Good thing, it even doesn't matter that they would have to do much more, but how they would do it?

Imagine that it is Darwin with his death powers vs. Team B. Who and how will take guy who can evolve to any kind of attack? If even Godess of death couldn't take him, then what, Wolverine will cut him or something? His evolution can give him shields similar to Invisible Woman's which showed resistance to even telepathy. Then he will use his death-powers on each of his enemies, one by one. So, yes there is a chance for Darwin to solo

And still we know that he don't have to it because of others. Besides, Quicksilver and Iceman all has a chance to solo, but smaller.
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

Ok let's stop going over all the wrong people being faster. Cyclops is the fastest attack here. He lifts his visor and boom most of team of Team B is KOed this is Wolverine, Gambit, Beast, Storm, Psylocke, and Deadpool. Emma can mind rape Havok and Bishop. Nightcrawler can BFR Juggs and that leaves Rogue. Who Iceman can freeze to death, actually he could freeze Havok and Bishop too, but I wanted Emma to feel involved and if you think Rogue could hit Iceman before he freezes her Quicksilver and Archangel keep her busy. Team A wins this without a doubt.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#43  Edited By Roddy010

Wow really? 
First of all telepathy is no faster than any other power...It works at the speed of thought just like most mutant's powers.... Secondly Rogue and QS are about the same speed(the speed of sound) Quicksilver won't be able to KO Rogue are we forgetting about her durability...(I've seen her take a hit from Binary that knocked her all the way into space and she shrugged it off like it was nothing) The only real threats are Cyclops, Iceman and Kitty...I can see them as the last ones standing in Team A...

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Roddy010 said:
Wow really? First of all telepathy is no faster than any other power...It works at the speed of thought just like most mutant's powers.... Secondly Rogue and QS are about the same speed(the speed of sound) Quicksilver won't be able to KO Rogue are we forgetting about her durability...(I've seen her take a hit from Binary that knocked her all the way into space and she shrugged it off like it was nothing) The only real threats are Cyclops, Iceman and Kitty...I can see them as the last ones standing in Team A...
As usual - You forgot about Darwin.
Also current QS can run around the world in matter of seconds, he got an upgrade few years ago. And TP can attack all at once and is faster than other powers because You have just think about it. There are only few powers that has the same speed.
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@czarny_samael: Sorry czarny but you're wrong, Telepathy is not faster than any other attack, as it has been stated before it works at the speed of thought, like most attacks from other mutant powers do (namely STORM), something i only just learned was that Rogue and QS work at the same speed, a factor which shifts this argument putting both QS and Rogue out of the fight mostly because they would be too busy dealing with each other and we all know who wins THAT fight don't we?, now that your lil speedster's gone let's look at Emma Frost vs all these people with energy attacks that actually need to HIT her to do some damage, for all i know Emma cant use her telepathy to stop EA's in mid air can she? which means she's going to go into DF as a way to protect herself which means she will not be able to use her TP to mind rape anybody for the rest of the fight and i'll leave Gambit to face her seeing how he has defenses against telepathy.

Nuff said.
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#46  Edited By sa5m

X-Team B =)

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By czarny_samael666
@AgeofHurricane said:
@czarny_samael: Sorry czarny but you're wrong, Telepathy is not faster than any other attack, as it has been stated before it works at the speed of thought, like most attacks from other mutant powers do (namely STORM), something i only just learned was that Rogue and QS work at the same speed, a factor which shifts this argument putting both QS and Rogue out of the fight mostly because they would be too busy dealing with each other and we all know who wins THAT fight don't we?, now that your lil speedster's gone let's look at Emma Frost vs all these people with energy attacks that actually need to HIT her to do some damage, for all i know Emma cant use her telepathy to stop EA's in mid air can she? which means she's going to go into DF as a way to protect herself which means she will not be able to use her TP to mind rape anybody for the rest of the fight and i'll leave Gambit to face her seeing how he has defenses against telepathy.  Nuff said.
I'm tired of saying it over and over... Quicksilver got an upgrade! He isn't as fast as it is stated in wiki anymore. He can run across the world in something about one minute. He was faster than radio waves etc. 
Did You've read his apperances in Mighty Avengers and in Siege? I've just read a fight with him in which he completly stomped Mr. X with ease. I know he is just fast, not superspeed fast, but if You would read some of his last apperances You would know that he is now classic speedster who can take them that fast. 

Currently, most people only argue that he is or he isn't light speeder.

Besides, how can You say that team 2 wins, if You didn't say how they can take Darwin? Or Iceman

@sa5m said:
X-Team B =)

Simple questions:

1.How they will deal with QS speed?
2.How they will kill/defeat Iceman?
3.How they will survive fights with Darwin?
4.How they will survive Nightcrawler's assault in fight in which they have so many other taks?
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By buttersdaman000

Cyclops kills over half the team in a split second, including storm.
Emma deals with the ones who survived (Havok, Rogue, maybe Bishop) 
Nightcrawler BFR's Juggs

The rest of the team relaxes. Quicksilver isnt even needed

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@czarny_samael: I was replying to the fact that you thought Emma Frost could take on the whole of TB by using her telepathy to instantly KO them, she cant do that(due to the circumstances), plus you thought since TA has a speedster they would win the fight with ease, not so, if QS really DID get an upgrade then why the heck isn't it mentioned on CV?, somebody needs to go fix that and until i see some scans of this "upgrade" or word for word PROOF im sticking to his current speed which is a match for Rogues.

Let Havok give Bishop a full powered blast, send it in TA's direction and they're ALL gone(Except for Emma and maybe Cyclops, Kurt might be able to evade it in time but then again we got the Blood lusted Storm out front), its just like how people are saying the whole of TB would be gone if Cyclops let loose an optic blast, seeing as how it's an even match there's no point of mentioning that right now because TBH it wont get them any where unless bishop shoots it at Iceman to KO him (but wouldnt that be a waste of energy?).

Im not sure what Darwin can do but by the looks of it he's a heavy hitter? (IDK), unless he can BFR himself like Skaddix said, im not going to put up an argument against Madrox, like i mentioned for my scenario there would be Savage Land weather with lightning bolts all around making his doppelgangers and eventually himself useless in the fight(heck we might not even need LB's) the same goes for warren unless he can manage to reach the uncontrollable Storm in time (highly doubtful).

I'll argue for the rest if need be.
gunjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By gunjin
@czarny_samael said:
agreed.