X-O Manowar vs The Darkness

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nelomaxwell

This is current X-O and Accursed level Jackie, right after he regained the Darkness, during the Sovereign storyline.

Fight takes place in a prospect park at midnight

Win by Kill or KO

Jackie cannot explode X-O.

Morals are otherwise on as they apply

No BFR

Neither man is blood lusted.

Who wins and why?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jackie doesn't need to explode X-O Manowar he could just eat his head or other body parts

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: I Just finished reading the current X-O run and I think his plasma would give Jackie an issue.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: I Just finished reading the current X-O run and I think his plasma would give Jackie an issue.

What exactly does the plasma do, I don't read X-o Manowar so I'm completely clueless

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: It incinerates people, like the repulsor blast that Iron Man used in Extremis to kill that racist guy, he can also regen, not as well as Jackie but it's still a good level.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Jackie doesn't necessarily have to make him explode. He has an awesome understanding of the human anatomy (he has rebuilt his own heart and someone's eardrums and created a lifeform capable of giving birth), he could create an embolism in his bloodstream and cause him to have a stroke or heart attack for example, or replicate water in his lungs (he has created water from the darkness) and so on. Now, assuming you meant no darkness manipulation whatsoever inside his body, then you might have a fight, though I know little of XO.

One thing I can think of right off the bat though, is that Jackie could manipulate the darkness under his armor and the spaces in-between for a variety of possible effects (like strangling him using the darkness under his armor).

For the plasma to be effective, it would need to incinerate Jackie completely (nothing left), because if there is anything left, the darkness can just regenerate Jackie. If he can incinerate Jackie completely, the way I see it, depends on who is first on the draw, and how fast that plasma works. Jackie is exceedingly durable. He has tanked explosions (rpgs, one that blew up his mansion, so on) before without a scratch, and is hard to put down.

Also remember that Jackie's strength is in the tons (for which we do not know the upper limits), so I am guessing he might be able to hurt XO if it came down to hand to hand...but I don't know XO's strength, speed, and durability with the armor.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The suit allows X-O to survive in the vacuum of space, tank missiles and heavy artillery shells, he can outrun Jet's as well as fly straight through them. He tanked a blast that nearly sunk a battle ship and has flown across the galaxy in seconds.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

The Darkness quite easily. X-O isn't in that league yet especially as this is current Darkness.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: It's not current this is Accursed Era, when he just regained the darkness. When he was having trouble with Hunter Killer's.