Team one wins.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I see this coming down to if Cykes will start off by ripping through the terrain. Not rip his visor off but just fire a powerful enough beam to destroy a lot of the cover to keep team 2 from using a stealth and cover edge. Cyclops definitely has enough power to beat these guys, but unfortunately I really don't see Nightcrawler or Gambit gaining a majority when taking on Sabretooth or Daken. NC would lose to DP Imo but I think Remy can beat Wade in a drawn out fight. So I think this really rests on Cyclops' hands and how far he is willing to push himself at the start because this could get nasty for team 1 if any of those guys get close. Given his personality over the past while, I see it being possible even though he won't necessarily go for the kill shot and knowing how dangerous team 2 are up close might be some added motivation.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By dondave

I see this coming down to if Cykes will start off by ripping through the terrain. Not rip his visor off but just fire a powerful enough beam to destroy a lot of the cover to keep team 2 from using a stealth and cover edge. Cyclops definitely has enough power to beat these guys, but unfortunately I really don't see Nightcrawler or Gambit gaining a majority when taking on Sabretooth or Daken. NC would lose to DP Imo but I think Remy can beat Wade in a drawn out fight. So I think this really rests on Cyclops' hands and how far he is willing to push himself at the start because this could get nasty for team 1 if any of those guys get close. Given his personality over the past while, I see it being possible even though he won't necessarily go for the kill shot and knowing how dangerous team 2 are up close might be some added motivation.

This

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Saren

I really think this is almost Summers vs Sabretooth, Deadpool and Daken. Gambit and Nightcrawler wouldn't take any majorities (or at least, not any big ones depending on how Deadpool does) over any of their opponents, especially with morals on.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SexualLobster

Gambit is seeming to be underestimated here. He's extremely agile, and has some big firepower. I think he could take Daken or Sabertooth or DP if written right. a concussive grenade-like explosion in the chest is going to damage them a lot. Especially when Remy likes to throw three at a time to cause an 'area affect' attack, which should slow them down/momentarily incapacitate them for more direct hits or for Cyclops to blast the shit out of them.

I think Scott woud call for Kurt to distract Sabertooth. Stab him and teleport away before Sabertooth could become offensive.

Remy to take cover behind cars or something and keep charging things and throwing them atdeadpool to keep him on the defensive.

Cyclops letting Daken come at him so he could use that as his chance to optic blast him to shit/BFR ing him.

Cyclops then gets Gambit to advance on Deadpool, directly, instead of taking cover and blasting him. Gambit's ability to dodge bullets should keep him safe, and give Cyclops a chance to blast Deadpool.

By now I'd assume Sabertooth got Nightcrawler, but the repeated cuts/slices would have him slowed down by now because of all the muscle damage that hasn't healed yet. This makes him an easy target for Cyclops or Gambit, or both at once. Which basically means they win.

I think Deadpool if he was fighting NightCrawler would pull the pin on a grenade, and let it explode and take him and Kurt out. I think that's a very possible outcome in a fight like this :P

quatro_briefs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By quatro_briefs

I am shocked to see Nightcrawler and Gambit being over looked here.

Gambit got the better of Creed ( I know he was wearing a muzzle and gloves that went over his nails, and Gambit knows Sabretooth very well so he knows he can let loose on him without worrying about killing him and that goes for all the opponents in this battle. He also had Daken on the ropes when he blew his arm up!

Kurt would deal with Deadpool. He will avoid pretty much whatever Wade throws his way and he can do his teledropping trick here like he done to Omega Red and he will do it knowing that these guys will be hurt, but survive.

And Cyclops knows all these guys quite well, and they are in Cyclops view so he will hit someone hard right from the get go.

Avatar image for bansheesonicscream
bansheesonicscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one but it's going to be hard

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jojjimbo

Team 1.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44

@eatmore_payless: @bansheesonicscream: @jojjimbo:Reasons?

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 1 wins majority, I think the Xmen will suffer a casualty in Gambit here and it will be long and drawn out due to Team 2's healing factor. The Xmen are gonna work better as a team for Obvious reasons, but the morals on would work against them in a way because besides DP team 2 does not really have morals.Night Crawler can go toe to toe with Wade and IMO eventually beat him, either Daken or Sabretooth would take out Gambit, and Cyclops will have a hard time stopping two foes at once (bc I don't think Gambit gets too far here, sorry) so he would have to let loose a little which he would because he knows they will heal from most of what he dishes out, although he would be in bad shape after some time but NC eventually beats DP and gets to Scotts aid and the two of them incapacitate Daken and Creed with a combo of optical blasts and constant teleporting.

Avatar image for bansheesonicscream
bansheesonicscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Cyclops beams are too much to Sabretooth to handle he doesn't have any defense or counter to those beams,if this is coming to a h2h then I see going either way,Daken claws are not made of adamantium they are bones and Gambit can just make energy explosions and K.O Daken and in a h2h Gambit still wins because because he has superhuman agility and he is a skilled combatant.Now the hardest battle,all the things that Deadpool throw to Nightcrawler it's going to be useless and then all of the bullets are going to end then I see Deadpool fighting with Nightcrawler using the two katans,both are good in h2h but Nightcrawler is more skilled and more flexible because he was an Olympic class acrobat. 
Deadpool can teleport too but he doesn't use this in a battle it's very rare to saw him teleporting in battles.
OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

I see Cyclops using a wide beam to scatter the opposing team. During the disarray, Nightcrawler teleports, grabs Deadpool and teleports back. Gambit charges Deadpool up and Nightcrawler teleports him into team 2 and boom!! Massive Explosion takes out team 2 :D

quatro_briefs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By quatro_briefs

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: I like that! lol

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jojjimbo

@jashro44 said:

@eatmore_payless: @bansheesonicscream: @jojjimbo:Reasons?

Good will always triumph over evil =P

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44

Bump

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By Nathaniel_Adam

I'd go with team 1 because of teamwork and Deadpool in-character likes to play around being a liability for the team.

A very close fight though.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um team 2 stomp, you have a team that kills in character and has regeneration vs a team that holds back with no regeneration. Granted team one is powerful but they won't be able to put down mutants who were meant to come back from any injury

Errorinscript

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Team 2 pretty strong with Deadpool. and Jashro looks like a paintball arena?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Team 2 pretty strong with Deadpool. and Jashro looks like a paintball arena?

Yea its a paint ball arena.