• 68 results
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Tough fight. Good arguments on both sides. I'm thinking that the prep factor would favor the X-Men for a majority after a difficult fight, but there is a good shot for a win on both sides.

Avatar image for super_trunks555
Super_Trunks555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a crap X Men team somebody picked there is no characters to battle Cyborg or Starfire in physical strength here. At least give the X Men Colossus or QuickSilver

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@super_trunks555 said:

This is a crap X Men team somebody picked there is no characters to battle Cyborg or Starfire in physical strength here. At least give the X Men Colossus or QuickSilver

That's one of the great things about the X-men they don't need nearly every member of their rooster to have some variation of the same physical powers to be an actual threat to people with strength and speed. They are well oiled machine, which most people tend to forget when placing them in battles.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By chiq

@axle124

Like Loh said,Magik has displayed immunity to Empathy.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

On top of Emma's trickery, Magik could make the titans fight each other with her magical illusions. She fooled all the Avengers when she switched herself with Doctor Strange thus allowing the x-men to escape.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By chiq

@super_trunks555 said:

Super strength is one of the most useless powers in this battle. As for speed, Magik teleports her teammates out of harm's way all the time. She'd also be able to teleport blasts away. Once Raven is gone, no one is also putting down iceman.

The x-team is way more versatile.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: I think your meant to tell @outside_85 this.. I believe the xmen win.. thanks for the info tho and anymore you can provide is greatly appreciated...

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@benk111: Isn't Emma way more durable in her diamond form. If she stays in that form she wouldn't be able to be easily taken out.

If raven and Magik are allowed to go all out then they have each other to worry about. I wan't to say Iceman, and mma can take the rest

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hammer_of_j2: starfire could probably take out emma in diamond form

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2

@benk111: Yeah, I think Donna could too, but not in one blow. I would think before they could do anything, she would use her TP on them

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Probably leaning towards the mutants.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By Outside_85

@outside_85 said:

@axle124: Normally when it gets to Rave vs. Magik, it ends up with Illyana's supporters sticking to either 'Take her to Limbo', or 'Stab her with sword.' Much like Emma against the others, Raven could just flatten her with the empathy instead of getting within range of the sword.

Although Magiks immunity to actual telepathy (mostly in the form of control and mind reading) has been up and down since her first appearance between being high resistance to immunity, her resistance to empathic attacks hasn't seemed to falter at all, no reason to believe such an attack would work on her, unless I missed something. Complete immunity to empathy in all it's forms is what Empath feared about her, besides her sending him to Limbo of course.

With all due respect, Empath isn't in Raven's league when it comes to power. And considering Magik isn't emotionless or without a nervous system, I doubt she's immune. (Same way Emma in diamond form wasn't immune to Jean's telepathy)

No Caption Provided

In regards to Magik switching with Strange, that trick only worked because they both went to Limbo and Magik was the one that came back first.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#62  Edited By Roddy010

Let's get one thing straight Raven >>>>>>>>>>>>Empath as far as empathic prowess is concerned. Brother Blood was also immune to empathic attacks as well and Raven bypassed his immunity.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85:

I agree raven > empath but that doesn't mean she automatically gets in... All we know is Majik hasn't been affected by it, so even if Raven has done much more with hers doesn't necessarily mean she can do it to majik... Of course I still say those two cancel each other out...

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@axle124: Whenever or not they 'cancel each other out' depends on if they automatically go for each other and aren't assisted/interrupted by the others.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85:

well yeah,,, but neither of us would know that unless we were writing the story.... If either used their ability, I would guess then the other automatically goes after the other....

Avatar image for fanatic_for_fernus
Fanatic_for_Fernus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the titans will win

Avatar image for super_trunks555
Super_Trunks555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq:

No, but think about it majority of x men villains don't have any of the x-men beat in physical brute force. If you don't give somebody to try to counteract starfire's strength and speed would it greatly matter?? No, but it is a factor that has to be taken into consideration

maaask12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men has this hands down. The powers of Magik, Iceman, and Storm, thats all the X-Men needs.