• 68 results
Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Benk111

all X-Men are the versions during X-Men schism (which was in 2011)

Iceman

Storm

Cyclops (leader)

Wolverine

Emma frost

Beast

Majik

Vs.

all Titans are versions after final crisis (which was in 2008)

Cyborg

Raven

Starfire

Nightwing (leader)

Beast boy

Dona Troy

Arsenal

morals on

no bfr

6 hours prep for both teams

fight takes place in danger room

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

does donna have tp resistance?? if not then she ends up on the marvel side....along with arsenal and nightwing... stafire will be tough too..idk about this depends on tp resistance for the titans....

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Benk111

@axle124: raven has telepathic immunity the others don't but if emma is distracted,killed,capacitated or teleported to another dimension than anything she did to the other members go away.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@benk111:

yeah starfire will be a boogar for the xmen....but if they know about each other before hand they could have donna knock her out?? and storm and Cyclops could concentrate on her and raven... come to think of it raven solos... I didn't even see her when I first seen this...

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@benk111: dang I really need to read better.. I didn't see Magik either... she can handle raven in my opinion and now starfire would be the other person they would have to deal with...

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

With the prep time, I am going to give it to the Titans primarily due to Donna and that the only one that can match her in speed is Emma's TP, so from the word go it's going to look like this:

No Caption Provided

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutants

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutants take this

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titans.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

First off i wanted to say that Iceman solos. But actually Raven, Starfire and Dona can put up a helluva fight. And i'm willing to say that the Titanscan take this battle.

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drfate: Iceman can't solo. Raven can solo.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drfate: Iceman can't solo. Raven can solo.

He potentially can tho... Literally freeze all of them from the inside out & they can't really put him down or BFR him

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regiebravo: An iceman without morals and in full control of himself could actually solo, purely because without BFR there's no way to get rid of him... unless we imagine Raven actually steals his soul.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the prep time, I am going to give it to the Titans primarily due to Donna and that the only one that can match her in speed is Emma's TP, so from the word go it's going to look like this:

No Caption Provided

^ best post lol

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 juiceboks  Moderator

@benk111 said:

@axle124: raven has telepathic immunity the others don't but if emma is distracted,killed,capacitated or teleported to another dimension than anything she did to the other members go away.

No she doesn't. She's been K.Oed by a mind-controlled Miss Martian.

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My bad, thought Kid Flash was in this.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Outside_85

@juiceboks said:

@benk111 said:

Thats what they assumed... until they found out one of the henchmen was that Wyld creature.

But I have to agree otherwise, Raven isn't immune to telepathy, but trying to get in her head is not a good idea.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@outside_85 said:

@juiceboks said:

@benk111 said:

Thats what they assumed... until they found out one of the henchmen was that Wyld creature.

But I have to agree otherwise, Raven isn't immune to telepathy, but trying to get in her head is not a good idea.

No they first assumed Miss Martian had a concussion which is why Cyborg sent those doctors from Cadmus, they later found out it was Wyld using Meggan as a vessel.

Of course, Headcase found that out the hard way.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No they first assumed Miss Martian had a concussion which is why Cyborg sent those doctors from Cadmus, they later found out it was Wyld using Meggan as a vessel.

Of course, Headcase found that out the hard way.

Mmm, no, they wheeled in the Cadmus pair because Megan knew the Wyld had eaten quite a few braincells during the first encounter and that she risked permanent brain damage if she used any of her psionic powers. Anyways, it was a crappy story by a crappy writer and not a lot of it made any sense :)

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magik took down the elder gods with prep. Team mutants win this.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq said:

From within Limbo, where she is practically omnipotent... and where she recently appeared to kill off Dommamu.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By chiq

@outside_85 said:

@chiq said:

From within Limbo, where she is practically omnipotent... and where she recently appeared to kill off Dommamu.

I know she isn't allowed to use Limbo in this battle. It's actually because of her time travel powers. In character, she will go into the past or future to see the outcomes of battles. She will spy on them too. 6 hours is an eternity for team mutants.

Add Cyclops for a battle plan and Beast to come up with gizmo which Magik can create and her own craftiness. ( no one is a better puppet master then her in this battle) Team mutants win this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@outside_85: They didn't know what the Wyld was at that point, Raven had just been kidnapped and sent to his dimension and Cassie still thought that Meggan was suffering from a concussion. Meggan wasn't even conscious when they met the Cadmus scientists, she didn't come to that conclusion until after they took a look at her. If we wanna be technical then the first time her powers were fluctuating back in Vergil's neighborhood she didn't know what to make of it.

The only thing that didn't make sense was Wyld's dimensional effects on the Titan's powers, and even then that was pointed out multiple times.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Outside_85

@chiq said:

I know she isn't allowed to use Limbo in this battle. It's actually because of her time travel powers. In character, she will go into the past or future to see the outcomes of battles. She will spy on them too. 6 hours is an eternity for team mutants.

If I am not mistaken, but isn't timetravel banned from being used during prep-time normally? Since with it the traveller could go back and prevent the opponent(s) being born. (Besides in this case, if she (as Cyke would probably want her to) was to look a little too much at Raven's past, she could end up getting Trigon's attention.))

Spying on the past from the present however, that I think is legal.

@outside_85: They didn't know what the Wyld was at that point, Raven had just been kidnapped and sent to his dimension and Cassie still thought that Meggan was suffering from a concussion. Meggan wasn't even conscious when they met the Cadmus scientists, she didn't come to that conclusion until after they took a look at her. If we wanna be technical then the first time her powers were fluctuating back in Vergil's neighborhood she didn't know what to make of it.

The only thing that didn't make sense was Wyld's dimensional effects on the Titan's powers, and even then that was pointed out multiple times.

They didn't know the details about it being Raven's cast off energy that had gained a life of its own from planet weirdo. But considering both Megan and Raven had been in it's head and it in theirs, I am pretty certain they knew it was a kind of mental parasite, Raven even started off knowing it was an empath before she ever saw it in the caves.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: @regiebravo:

raven can't beat magik....may actually cancel each other out???

They both get 6 hours to prep... donna isn't going to be able to get close before emma is in her mind and using her for the x side(she would be protected by cover and I don't think she could one shot her anyway)... now with morals on you could argue that neither would do that right off the bat either... so an in character battle really comes down to is can the x team handle the raw power of the titans?? my inclination is to side with x team because they will be more ruthless and they have more long ranged weaponary at their disposal...the longer the battle goes the more and more it will favor the x team also...

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men. With prep, speedblitz can easily be neutralized and Magik/Beast/Storm could cook up something nasty. Don't see Titans surviving Storm's onslaught besides maybe Starfire. She'll eventually go down too.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Outside_85

@axle124 said:

@outside_85: @regiebravo:

raven can't beat magik....may actually cancel each other out???

They both get 6 hours to prep... donna isn't going to be able to get close before emma is in her mind and using her for the x side(she would be protected by cover and I don't think she could one shot her anyway)... now with morals on you could argue that neither would do that right off the bat either... so an in character battle really comes down to is can the x team handle the raw power of the titans?? my inclination is to side with x team because they will be more ruthless and they have more long ranged weaponary at their disposal...the longer the battle goes the more and more it will favor the x team also...

See thats the issue here, you are forgetting that the Titans also get 6 hours, and with the guy that's widely considered the best leader in post-Crisis DC; Nightwing. If the X-Men are allowed to spy on the Titans, then the Titans are going to do the same, by then it just becomes a question for Nightwing to ask Raven to cover Emma and one of the others to keep Magik off Raven. Without Emma MC'ing Donna or Starfire (because it's unlikely she is going to be able to multitask MC'ing one Titan while mentally fighting another... especially not if the mental fight is going to be like the one Emma+Cuckoos+YJ had with Old Jean), then we are back at the gif from above.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By axle124

@outside_85:

I never said they would know what the other threats are?? the x men fight with cover consistently and keeping her safe would be a priority... they are not studying the other opponent,, they are creating a strategy to take a team they know notta about and or at least that is how I view it... The long range attacks will be key here... Cyclops isn't exactly bad at prep either....and he is also one the very best leaders also... your points are good.. this is a really close fight...

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124: The trouble is that the X-Men don't have anyone on their team who can go toe to toe with either Donna or Starfire in terms of strength or speed if Emma cannot grab one of them. And to do so Emma has to stay soft, leaving her vulnerable to Cyborgs white-noise cannon, Starfire's starbolts, Arsenals arrows (I assume that's what he has) or something from Nightwing's belt.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85:

well that's not exactly true,,, ice man and storm can keep anyone of them off her... and they wouldn't know she is a telepath btw?? the prep is battle related... The teams wouldn't be spying on each other and the OP doesn't say they have knowledge of each other.... this is also in the danger room which the x team will know better....

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124: Well standing still with glowing eyes and hands on ones temples tends to give it away when a friend is suddenly turning on you, also it's not considering that there are a bit more than the 5 human senses present.

For that matter, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if Raven and Magik are aware of each other just by being in the same building.

In regards to the Danger Room, the X-Men don't know what the program is set to if it's turned on, otherwise it's just a big empty room.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85:

well that is true, but to be fair she would be able to sit back and see which to control as the fight goes on...ie I think iceman and Cyclops and storm will be able to give them a fight for a good while and they will be able to see which that she should enter.. Magik and Raven cancel each other out... the two martial artist get beat rather easily by wolverine too,,, altho they would keep him busy for a while but they do lose to him. So just according to what happens first and which team goes all out quicker... I think you may be underestimating the optic blast too and just how powerful Bobby is.. they would at least be able to keep them away.. Donna is the only one with speed but she wouldn't just rush in,,, she would use her power first.... that would be the mistake in my opinion..

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im gonna go with xmen here

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Outside_85

@axle124: Donna and Starfire have been on several occasions been described as near equals (even between themselves), and I have to say I think it's you who overestimate how useful the optic blasts are going to be, especially if Cyke tries to shoot at Donna.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85:

Well I don't think he would.. I think the fight will carry on for a bit and the teams will do their normal thing and donna will mess up by showing her power.. She then gets emma in her head and well that's the end of the fight because,, starfire is more powerful powers wise than donna but donna is stronger and can one shot her....or emma puts her to sleep and then enters starfire's mind.. The way the titans win is with donna going all out right out of the shoot...so an in character fight, I think the x team take it... but a blood lusted fight goes to the titans...

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By chiq

Another thing. Magik would be able to port in back up while bobby can make ice clones...so this quickly becomes the titans vs the x-men and a whole army of demons w/ different powers and ice creatures. Sym could tank Binary's blasts so Magik can dump Sym on Starfire.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124: hold on ya'll, Dick Grayson is with the Titans so you know he's gonna find a way to beat the X-Men. Plus, Donna and Starfire would just speedblitz. And what's to stop Beast Boy from transforming into a dinosaur and squishing the X-Men?

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Titans, but I don't know how they get around Iceman.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regiebravo:

Its an in character fight... and the x team have many more powers or at least powers enough to keep them at bay... What does grayson have to do with it?? he is a great leader but so is scott.... the dinosaur thing is far fetched,,, if this was an out of character fight then your points would be valid but they are not while in character...

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@benk111 said:

That's not how telepathy works unless she is using them as puppets, something that Emma doesn't really do. If she reprogrammed them telepathically it would take herself or another force just as or more powerful and/or skilled to undo it.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq:

I am pretty sure magik and raven cancel each other out in this battle...

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: Well, even if Magik filled the room with her army, that would be offset by Raven having the power to wipe it off the face of the planet as quickly as it arrived. Sad part though is that Magik would most likely also be wiped out due to the taint thats hanging over her and that Raven's powers are indescriminating at this state.

No Caption Provided

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By axle124

@outside_85:

still pretty sure magik and raven cancel each other out?? Either of them would solo if the other wasn't on the team...

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124: Normally when it gets to Rave vs. Magik, it ends up with Illyana's supporters sticking to either 'Take her to Limbo', or 'Stab her with sword.' Much like Emma against the others, Raven could just flatten her with the empathy instead of getting within range of the sword.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The X-men ftw.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124: Normally when it gets to Rave vs. Magik, it ends up with Illyana's supporters sticking to either 'Take her to Limbo', or 'Stab her with sword.' Much like Emma against the others, Raven could just flatten her with the empathy instead of getting within range of the sword.

Although Magiks immunity to actual telepathy (mostly in the form of control and mind reading) has been up and down since her first appearance between being high resistance to immunity, her resistance to empathic attacks hasn't seemed to falter at all, no reason to believe such an attack would work on her, unless I missed something. Complete immunity to empathy in all it's forms is what Empath feared about her, besides her sending him to Limbo of course.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3