#1 Edited by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, apparently all hell has broken loose. The trifle of X-Men on Xeaviers list are jealous of Thor and his great abilities, whilst weilding Mjolnir. So what does he do?! He merges, Colossus brute strength with Cyclops's eye lazers(Yes, I said Lazers), Wolverines Adamantium bones alongside Storms, weather manipulating abilities. Also, Toad joins the scene, out of nowhere, and now our weird creature can flick a tongue with amazing strength feats. Who would win in this scenario?? The Fusion of powers or Thor.

Rules

The Fusion, has Lazer Eyes, Adamantium Bones, Weather Manipulation, Colossus Strength to his calling.

His strength level is matched evenly with Thors.

Thor has Mjolnir, & his Fan-boys.

Morals OFF, First to K.O

Fight takes place on an indestructible planet Vegeta, home of Son Goku and the mighty prince Vegeta.

#2 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin force? Destroyer? REALLY?

#3 Posted by Strider92 (16094 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes really! What's the big surprise.

#5 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17272 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

RUN ! RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES ! EVERYONE IS SMOKING....crack........BUT SOON THEY WILL BE OVERWHELMED!!! NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

#6 Posted by Killemall (18255 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

I loled so hard seeing this hahah, that was awesome, i am totally hijacking this :p

Also Overkill, X-men dont have enough firepower to take down Thor, given his durability, giving him an armor whose durability is outright scary was a very bad idea. Destroyer Armor is wayyy too powerful.

#7 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

It has been edited slightly, now debate!

#8 Posted by Strider92 (16094 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Strider92 said:

I loled so hard seeing this hahah, that was awesome, i am totally hijacking this :p

Be my guest lol. Made me laugh the first time I saw it too! I kinda wonder what the badger saw to make it act like that though.

#9 Posted by Killemall (18255 posts) - - Show Bio

Without the Armor, and with the strength to match Thor now this is a lot closer.

#10 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

To close to call.

#11 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2619 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92...LMAO at that gif!

#12 Edited by madrid_san (1805 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor takes this. Would be a long, drawn out battle, but his durability and mjolnir's might will see him through.

EDIT

Just realized this mutant freak has adamantium bones under his Colossoarmor. Would this, plus Logan's healing power combination make him tougher than Thor?

#13 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL X men creature would probably win :D

#14 Posted by God_Spawn (37314 posts) - - Show Bio

If that X creature gets close Thor loses his head in one fell swoop.