#1 Edited by jashro44 (25431 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Imthatdude (15 posts) - - Show Bio

X- men because human torch acts inmature and could take the fight seriously, also sue richards could only go invisible and could not deal major damge to anyone unless she had a weapon on her.

#3 Posted by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice thread :D:D

I'll take the X-Men for 500 alex..

Does human torch have the cosmic rod?

#4 Posted by jashro44 (25431 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imthatdude said:

X- men because human torch acts inmature and could take the fight seriously, also sue richards could only go invisible and could not deal major damge to anyone unless she had a weapon on her.

Sue can also use force fields.

@BMEZY said:

Nice thread :D:D

I'll take the X-Men for 500 alex..

Does human torch have the cosmic rod?

Thank you! And no cosmic rod for human torch (I forgot he had that)

#5 Posted by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I'd suggest you make it offical (put it in the op) just to be sure

#6 Posted by jashro44 (25431 posts) - - Show Bio

@BMEZY said:

@jashro44: I'd suggest you make it offical (put it in the op) just to be sure

Done.

#7 Posted by chiq (2026 posts) - - Show Bio

Boils down to Sue vs NorthStar. I think he's had a couple of impressive speed feats recently.

#8 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

Sue Storm solos.

#9 Posted by xeon1cs (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Sue Storm solos.

Pretty much this.

Doesn't Sue just go batshit when her family is in danger?

#10 Posted by madrid_san (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men win. Northstar can blind FF and blitz most if not all of them. Adding Scott, Ororo and Colossus is overkill. Team 1 has it easy. Almost too easy.

#11 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs: Yes she does. She will kill if she has to. Susan has said many times she will kill you if you mess with her family. Don't mess with a mommy with super powers.

#12 Posted by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

morals on so no one will be killing anyone here. But I do see Northstar blitzing Sue, Colossus takes out thing, Storm already handled the Torch easily and Cyclops can help mop up.

#13 Posted by jashro44 (25431 posts) - - Show Bio

I see conflicting opinions but no debating....

#14 Posted by Dernman (15760 posts) - - Show Bio

IMO Thing takes Colossus. Regardless though. It comes down  to if Northstar blitz or even can blitz Susan Storm.

#15 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Since morals are on, they won't even fight. Just saying.

#16 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

If Invisible Woman wanted to kill them she'd possibly solo.

#17 Posted by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

I will see if I can scan some images later, but in a recent issue of Astonishing Xmen, Northstar flew from Russia to France in mere seconds to catch a bullet that was aimed for Kyle, his husband. This speed should be enough to take out Sue before she can have a chance to stamp her authority.

Storm can put out Johnny by summoning a powerful gust of wind or a rain cloud, like what Iceman did.

Cyclops can blast the THing and Colossus does this to Richards...

#18 Posted by jashro44 (25431 posts) - - Show Bio

May as well give this a bump...

#19 Posted by butterflykyss (3958 posts) - - Show Bio

@quatro_briefs said:

morals on so no one will be killing anyone here. But I do see Northstar blitzing Sue, Colossus takes out thing, Storm already handled the Torch easily and Cyclops can help mop up.

With Morals on I see this going to the Xmen..

#20 Posted by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

Northstar tips this battle (heavily I might add) in the X-Men's favor..a lot of possible outcomes, though.

#21 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4426 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Sue Storm solos.

What can she do to Colossus? Morals on she won't do a bubble in the head thing, not sure that would even work on him, and she can''t deprive him of air because he doesn't breath in his steel form. I doubt she can catch Northstar to use her powers on him.I have always had this theory about the best way to get out of one of her fields as you can normally see it does not seem to disrupt the ground beneath the feet of people inside it, which means it's a dome not a sphere, Scott can blast his way out by tunneling.

#22 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10834 posts) - - Show Bio

@BMEZY said:

Northstar tips this battle (heavily I might add) in the X-Men's favor..a lot of possible outcomes, though.

This

#23 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imthatdude said:

She can creates a force field inside her enemy's head, then make it explode...how is that not offensive?

Northstar is the main problem here...

Random encounter,Reed is next to Useless...

so the fight would be:

X-men team vs Sue, HT, Thing...