X-Men vs T1000

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikemaximum

Two T-1000s are sent to assassinate the X-Men while they're enjoying a nice picnic outside the X-Mansion. They get within 20 feet of the X-Men until Jean Grey realizes they are not the pizza delivery guys. Each T-1000 is armed with an AK-47.

X-Men: Collossunaut, Cyclops, Jean Grey (no Phoenix), Beast Rogue, Bishop and Gambit.

No Caption Provided
Blank Generation
Blank Generation
No Caption Provided
Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sufferthorn

No, no no no, do you realize what you've done?

Do you not realize that one of the biggest Terminator fanboys ever to exist lives on these forums? He will take every bit of logic and reason you or I could muster and flush it down the toilet before your very eyes, he will take this thread, as to what is usually known as a mismatch, and make it into lumber for his FLAME!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Joewell911

@Sufferthorn said:

Do you not realize that one of the biggest Terminator fanboys ever to exist lives on these forums? He will take every bit of logic and reason you or I could muster and flush it down the toilet before your very eyes, he will take this thread, as to what is usually known as a mismatch, and make it into lumber for his FLAME!

lol

but yeah this is a stomp jean could solo. and what are they gonna do to collsos

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By YoungJustice

TerminatorXX we need your humor.....I mean debating. Jk

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mikemaximum

@joewell said:

@Sufferthorn said:

lol

How?

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

The T1000s wins, they're real and the X men are fake, the T1000s could rip the comic pages apart which makes it an automatic win for them.

T1000s 11/10

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sufferthorn

@mikemaximum:

Telekinesis seperating the liquid metal. Fastball Special, Optic Blasts, maybe Colossonaut-turns them into pudding to completely decimate the T-1000, or something along those lines. Yep

@RudeBomberBoy01 said:

The T1000s wins, they're real and the X men are fake, the T1000s could rip the comic pages apart which makes it an automatic win for them.

T1000s 11/10

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Joewell911

@mikemaximum said:

@joewell said:

@Sufferthorn said:

lol

How?

what are they gonna do to a TP user. tell me that

@RudeBomberBoy01 said:

T1000s 11/10

ok yeah they totaly have t-1000 running around in real life....wow just wow

Anarchism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Anarchism

T-1000 destroys the whole X-Men squad... Even Wolverines to helpless to do anything about it...

Wolverine, Jean Grey, Magneto...etc...etc...etc all get destroyed....

T-1000 Wins 1000/1000

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@joewell:

Really, you took that seriously? lol it was an obvious impersonation of that TERMINATOXXX guy.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#11  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@mikemaximum: The T-1000s literally have no chance of winning here.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sufferthorn

@RudeBomberBoy01 said:

@joewell:

Really, you took that seriously? lol it was an obvious impersonation of that TERMINATOXXX guy.

Except he sounds more like this.

"Lol dude X-Men stomp, but only cuz of Jean Grey, if she wasn't in the fight T-1000s would wipe the floor with the X-Men and kill Wolverine by sticking his hand in his heart and stomach and pull out his brain, T-800 takes Superman, and don't talk to me about non-canon stuff, becuz it happened and it happened in a comic, so there, T-1000 loses, but this is unfair for T-1000"

Anarchism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Anarchism

@k4tzm4n said:

Why?

Without extreme heat or cold, you cannot destroy him... They wouldnt have any luck at all.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Anarchism said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Why?

Without extreme heat or cold, you cannot destroy him... They wouldnt have any luck at all.

Anarchism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Anarchism

@Sufferthorn: It's a true story.

What exactly can any of em do to the T-1000? He's been shot, burned, explosions, had his head split in half, blown in half, body split in half, body blown into tiny pieces to where he has no more body and still came back from all of that.... Without any sevior luck, the X-Men squad don't stand a chance against it... I don't see what they can really do...

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Joewell911

@Anarchism said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Why?

what are they gonna do to them is a better question

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By theTimeStreamer

oh no. *waits for that guy*

Anarchism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Anarchism

@joewell said:

@Anarchism said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Why?

what are they gonna do to them is a better question

Ok Missread the op, but still the T-1000 was one step away from indestructable... I mean without extreme heat it pretty much was. It kep coming and coming in the movie.... multiple of them could probably take over the world...

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Anarchism said:

What exactly can any of em do to the T-1000? He's been shot, burned, explosions, had his head split in half, blown in half, body split in half, body blown into tiny pieces to where he has no more body and still came back from all of that.... Without any sevior luck, the X-Men squad don't stand a chance against it... I don't see what they can really do...

Okay, i'll bite.

Answer these questions, exactly how will the T-1000 counter Jean Grey seperating their liquid metal bodies using Telekinesis? And what exactly will the T-1000's be able to do, to harm the X-Men with AK-47s?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There really needs to be a trimming of trolls and multi-accounters...

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Anarchism said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Why?

First, the OP didn't say death only, so standard elimination rules apply. This means a BFR counts as victory, and that is well within their means.

Secondly, what can it do to this team? It has literally no means of harming Colossonaut.

Third, how does it hope to withstand the massive amount of attacks coming its way? Shotgun blasts were able to faze the T-100, and what it's facing is a firing squad of weapons vastly superior to a shotgun. Gambit's explosives, Bishop's energy blasts and energy based rifle, optic blasts, superhuman strikes and an incredibly powerful telepath. There's honestly nothing in my mind that would legitimately justify the T-1000 team standing any chance in this scenario.

Anarchism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Anarchism

@Sufferthorn said:

@Anarchism said:

Okay, i'll bite.

Answer these questions, exactly how will the T-1000 counter Jean Grey seperating their liquid metal bodies using Telekinesis? And what exactly will the T-1000's be able to do, to harm the X-Men with AK-47s?

What suggest that seperating its liquid parts will cause it to not work? It was blown in half and after its body was blown to tiny pieces it looked like alot of it got within a far distance from each other and it still reformed. It even reformed from the T-800's last grenade blast once it fell in that hot pool of steel... It never lost regenerating abilities.... Based on the durability of the 1000 I would definitly go with him or them.... That T-1000 would give anyone problems...

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sufferthorn

@MisterWhisper said:

There really needs to be a trimming of trolls and multi-accounters...

Indeed

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Dextersinister

They would be unable to do any actual harm to Collosanaut and he could possibly space toss every one of them, barring that he can can casually get something that could kill them for good. If they where unstoppable the machines would have won the war so slightly advanced weaponry should be more than capable of doing it.

Gambit could also detonate the molecules in their bodies as they are not organic.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Anarchism said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@Anarchism said:

Okay, i'll bite.

What suggest that seperating its liquid parts will cause it to not work? It was blown in half and after its body was blown to tiny pieces it looked like alot of it got within a far distance from each other and it still reformed. It even reformed from the T-800's last grenade blast once it fell in that hot pool of steel... It never lost regenerating abilities.... Based on the durability of the 1000 I would definitly go with him or them.... That T-1000 would give anyone problems...

No...i'm saying that Jean Grey will hold the seperated liquid metal suspended in mid-air, while Beast(Hank McCoy) decides what experiments they should do to them, he will most likely store several samples in secure boxes. :D

Also...you DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION

Anarchism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Anarchism

@k4tzm4n said:

@Anarchism said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Why?

First, the OP didn't say death only, so standard elimination rules apply. This means a BFR counts as victory, and that is well within their means.

Secondly, what can it do to this team? It has literally no means of harming Colossonaut.

Third, how does it hope to withstand the massive amount of attacks coming its way? Shotgun blasts were able to faze the T-100, and what it's facing is a firing squad of weapons vastly superior to a shotgun. Gambit's explosives, Bishop's energy blasts and energy based rifle, optic blasts, superhuman strikes and an incredibly powerful telepath. There's honestly nothing in my mind that would legitimately justify the T-1000 team standing any chance in this scenario.

Ok I get what you're saying, it was knocked back by shotgun blast, but as I said above. It even reformed from the T-800/ Arnold's grenade blast and it looked messed up and pretty badley deformed, but reformed perfectly fine when it hit that hot pool of steel so thats proof no fire arm can put it down... Since the T-1000 was a prototype I don't see why it wouldnt resist the Explosives and Energy blast? Thats just my guess anyways, but could be wrong.... Dealing with multiple T-1000's I would think would be way to hard.... i'd go with them, but it'd be a good fight.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Anarchism:

Explosives and Energy Blasts would simply turn the T-1000's into goo....as i said before, while they are busy trying to reform, Beast is likely seperating the globs and taking scientific samples.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By Floopay

@Anarchismsaid:

@Sufferthorn said:

@Anarchism said:

Okay, i'll bite.

People are making all the wrong points....First of all, Gambit could super charge it and make it go boom. Cyclops could super heat it and destroy it with the friction from his optic blasts, both of which are things they can/would do.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Anarchism:

It even reformed from the T-800/ Arnold's grenade blast and it looked messed up and pretty badley deformed

And the issue here is it's facing multiple attacks that are more powerful than a standard grenade. Could it eventually recover? Sure, but they have the means to give it hell and toss it miles away. Colossonaut can do so through sheer might or Jean Grey can BFR with telekinesis. Doing so counts as a win. They don't need to destroy it to beat it.

Dealing with multiple T-1000's I would think would be way to hard.... i'd go with them, but it'd be a good fight.

I'm afraid I strongly disagree. I don't see the T-1000s standing any chance in this scenario. They have no hope of hurting Colossonaut - meanwhile he can BFR them - and assuming Jean Grey isn't taking a nap, she can easily deal with them as well.

I'm afraid this is a complete mismatch in my eyes, and based on the opinions of others, it's a fair thought.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sufferthorn

@k4tzm4n:

Don't feed him any more than you need to. He is a TerminatorXX clone i tell you!

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By YoungJustice

Last comment?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Sufferthorn said:

@k4tzm4n:

Don't feed him any more than you need to. He is a TerminatorXX clone i tell you!

He is indeed, but he's being reasonable instead of blatantly biased. If he takes a turn for the worse, I'll be sure to ban the alt.

Anyway, sorry