Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ChaosMarvel

Cyclops, Wolverine, Emma Frost, Namor, Colossus (No Cytorakk), Magneto

Vs

Dante (No Quicksilver, No Devil Trigger), Paxton Fettel, Culexus Assassin, Boba Fett, Alex Mercer

Morals on

Standard gear

No prep

For the purposes of the scenario everyone's ability can effect the other.

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BloodsunXL

Emma Frost Solos.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Strider1992

@BloodsunX said:

Emma Frost Solos.

She can't. Culexus Assassin's negate all physic attacks with their mere presence and turn them on the person using them. Emma would have to go diamond form to stop herself getting mindraped.

This is a lot closer than it looks. I'm going to give it to the mixed team with Paxton Fettel as the MVP he could simply possess Magneto and use him against the other team.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ms__omega

Team 2 easily

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By stonerthps

Team 1 due to magneto.

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By JohnnyWalker

team 2

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Baldy

@Strider92 said:

@BloodsunX said:

Emma Frost Solos.

She can't. Culexus Assassin's negate all physic attacks with their mere presence and turn them on the person using them. Emma would have to go diamond form to stop herself getting mindraped.

This is a lot closer than it looks. I'm going to give it to the mixed team with Paxton Fettel as the MVP he could simply possess Magneto and use him against the other team.

This isn't true. Culexus Assassin's are resistant to psyker attacks, not psychic attacks. There is a huge difference. One is dependent on the Warp and the other isn't.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

Whether from warp source or not Its Psychic. 40K Psykers need the warp. The Marvel Characters have there own Psy force.

Also Culexus can devour Souls with its weapon and negates ALL Psychic Attacks its way in a small Radius. He is a NULL and carries the Pariah Gene that makes him and a small area around Immune to Psy attacks.

If we argue Psy attacks are warp (which isnt true as Tyrranids and Orcs have Psykers but generate it from a completly different source that the Culexus is immune too :P ) then Emma Frost attacks shouldnt matter on half the Team 2 roster as her Psy is powerd by Marvel Universe Psy Force... sounds dumb dont it.....

Anyway I dont see anyway around Magneto here other than Paxton Fettel.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Strider1992

@CadenceV2 said:

Anyway I dont see anyway around Magneto here other than Paxton Fettel.

Well although Paxton is their best bet against Mag's here I don't see Magneto being able to put down Dante or Alex Mercer either (especially Prototype 2 Alex)

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shawnbaby

Well, since versions aren't specified, X-Men curbstomp. You've got 3 of the Phoenix 5 in this group :D

Assuming that the Phoenix 5 versions of the characters are not intended...I'd still give it to the X-Men. Magneto can casually take on half the team. Emma can Mindwipe most of the Team,

Mercer might be Immune to telepathy..since It isn't actually "Alex Mercer" at all, just a virus with his memories. An argument can probably be made either way.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Strider1992

@Shawnbaby: I think the main argument against Emma is the Culexus since the OP has said his abilities can effect the other team. Meaning he can effectively strip Emma of her powers and turn them on her.

That is interesting though i'm not sure telepathy would work on Alex considering he has no brain lol.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Strider92 said:

@Shawnbaby: I think the main argument against Emma is the Culexus since the OP has said his abilities can effect the other team. Meaning he can effectively strip Emma of her powers and turn them on her.

That is interesting though i'm not sure telepathy would work on Alex considering he has no brain lol.

Seems wrong to include Emma in a fight whre her opponents are all protected from Telepathy.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Strider92 said:

@BloodsunX said:

Emma Frost Solos.

Unlikely...Magneto has formidable Psychic Defenses.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Strider1992

@Shawnbaby: Yeah another character would have been better but Emma does still have her diamond form.

The more I look at it hasn't telepathy effected stuff like ghosts in the Marvel U? If thats the case it would probably effect Alex. Although this is mute point.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bo88gdan

Magneto solos

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By spawn_123

Team 2 Alex and Dante are the problems :)

Avatar image for armanlanayoutube
ArmanlanaYoutube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fettel possesses Magneto

Zxzxzxzxzxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fettel possess Beyonder and destroy the X-Men Alex Mercer consume the strongest version of Emma Frost and erase the entire Marvel multiverse, Alex Mercer and Fettel would be a huge threat in the 616 universe and both of them can easily become a multiversal threat. Not even the strongest form of all X-Mene can defeat Fettel and Alex Mercer.