• 68 results
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#51  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@CitizenBane: Accidentally deleted the other post, just saying fair enough.

@Shawnbaby said:

Well, I was going by the new 52 version because no version was specified by the OP so that would mean he defaults to his current version.

While that is true, the point against it is as most people have been saying for awhile now, not enough feats to make the debates better. So people are just naturally picking pre52 versions cause of it.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Shawnbaby
@god_spawn: I understand..it does make sense...but it is also problematic as well. 
Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Didn't they allude to this when they fought the Jack Kirby inspired creations to save Jenny?Midnighter said to Jack if he couldn't kill 30 teenage mutants by himself he'd hang up his coat...Midnighter!

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Emperorb777

Midnighter for reason already stated

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By LordOfFate

Good to see that Midnighter has gone to a even higher level of pointless overpower for what was a good character.

I need a Sad Face sign

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Sherlock

Just to say Storm does have outrageous accuracy and doenst need to see you to hit you

Also anyone have scans of Kraven dodging one of her lightning barrages?If i had that i could totally bumb the Storm Vs Aang thread

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Illuminatus said:

Midnighter. The X-Men listed here will be hard-pressed to even see Midnighter before he blitzes them and causes mass confusion. Their only hope would be Storm getting in the air miraculously before Midnighter is able to down her and coming up with something, although it is unlikely she can really do anything he couldn't just evade.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#58  Edited By Saren

Not seeing how a character's power level affects the quality of the character itself......

@Sherlock said:

Just to say Storm does have outrageous accuracy and doenst need to see you to hit you Also anyone have scans of Kraven dodging one of her lightning barrages?If i had that i could totally bumb the Storm Vs Aang thread

Here:

No Caption Provided
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Sherlock
@CitizenBane: Cool beans thanks.
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By LordOfFate

@Sherlock said:

Just to say Storm does have outrageous accuracy and doenst need to see you to hit you Also anyone have scans of Kraven dodging one of her lightning barrages?If i had that i could totally bumb the Storm Vs Aang thread

You know it always get me when people dodge lightning, something that strike within half a second, yet you have people dodging them in comics like they see it coming.

I actually had someone tell me that heroes dodge lightning because they hear the thunder first, then move.......-_-

@CitizenBane said:

Not seeing how a character's power level affects the quality of the character itself......

@Sherlock said:

Here:

No Caption Provided

Doesn't seem like the object of this encounter is to capture Kraven. It looks like Storm is multi-tasking, she is herding Kraven while at the same time having a conversation with BP.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By cooljammy18

Comics man....

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#62  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I like when CB does my work for me.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#63  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Illuminatus said:

Midnighter. The X-Men listed here will be hard-pressed to even see Midnighter before he blitzes them and causes mass confusion. Their only hope would be Storm getting in the air miraculously before Midnighter is able to down her and coming up with something, although it is unlikely she can really do anything he couldn't just evade.

Pretty much this.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#64  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@god_spawn said:

@CitizenBane: Accidentally deleted the other post, just saying fair enough.

@Shawnbaby said:

Well, I was going by the new 52 version because no version was specified by the OP so that would mean he defaults to his current version.

While that is true, the point against it is as most people have been saying for awhile now, not enough feats to make the debates better. So people are just naturally picking pre52 versions cause of it.

Everyone should just follow my rule: no new-52 until September (then it'll be a year)

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Jezer

@CitizenBane said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@CitizenBane: @Illuminatus: His Wiki is misleading then...it said that during a fight with someone it took him a few seconds to ascertain their powers.

That's from the new 52, we're presumably using Wildstorm Midnighter here. And it took him a few seconds because he'd been fighting for those few seconds so there wasn't a lot of ascertaining going on.

Why would we presumably use Wildstorm...isn't New 52 the most recent version?

Yes, but people have enough sense to not use the new 52 versions because they don't have enough feats yet. There are plenty of threads that just say "Superman" but people still know enough to use his pre-Flashpoint feats.

Plus I posted a Wildstorm feat on the first page, and the OP didn't address that and insist on using DCnU feats only.

That aside, if morals are off Midnighter could signal the carrier to bomb the team from above, like this:

No Caption Provided

I thought the carrier teleported(instead of bombed) those people in that instance?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#66  Edited By Saren

@Jezer: Pretty sure it incinerated them, but I'm going off memory here.

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#67  Edited By mavfan626

@CitizenBane said:

No Caption Provided

That seems like a low showing of Storm..

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine solos any one want to do a cav