• 80 results
#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Sides are in character and start 50 feet apart. Kakashi is Bloodlusted. X- Men are in Character

#2 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11612 posts) - - Show Bio

Kamui

gg

#3 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9640 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma could just make him kill himself right? Or am i missing something? I know he can use the mangyeko and kill her, but there are three targets and she only has to focus on one. Or have Kurt teleport his head into a wall or tree or even bfr him by having collosus throw him into orbit.

#4 Edited by fiodestromus (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Can he hurt colossus ??

#5 Posted by jashro44 (23133 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma could just make him kill himself right? Or am i missing something? I know he can use the mangyeko and kill her, but there are three targets and she only has to focus on one. Or have Kurt teleport his head into a wall or tree or even bfr him by having collosus throw him into orbit.

Emma lost her TP after AVX so she doesn't have it here unless stated otherwise.

#6 Edited by CheeseSticks (2551 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi gets destroy, AoA Kurt can solo, Colossus solo too and Emma Frost with her power solo.

- Kakashi can't hurt Colossus.

- AoA Kurt can teleport Kakashi's head off even with morals on.

- Emma brainrape him.

Spite thread.

#7 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9640 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Kakashi using Kamui on Night crawler, and and will be able to touch Kakashi via suprise and teleport him to collosus so he can subdue him, or Kakashi can just kamui collosus and then get a brick teleported into his skull. It takes a toll on kakashi and it requires him to focus, so having to fight 3 targets at once may prove to be near impossible to get a kamui off and win.

#8 Posted by New_World_Order (13323 posts) - - Show Bio

I see a bloodlusted Kakashi using Kamui to get the brick Colossus out of the way, one he see's how durable he is. Emma gets a taste of his chidori, and Nightcrawler can be tagged when Kakashi removes the mask, and uses his sharigan to keep up.

Kakashi wins. If Emma is pre-depowermen, she solo's.

#9 Edited by jashro44 (23133 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath said:

I see a bloodlusted Kakashi using Kamui to get the brick Colossus out of the way, one he see's how durable he is. Emma gets a taste of his chidori, and Nightcrawler can be tagged when Kakashi removes the mask, and uses his sharigan to keep up.

I think I agree with this from what I have seen from Kakashi.

#10 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9640 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

I don't see him being able to concentrate and get kamui off when nightcrawler is in his face "bamf"in everywhere.

#11 Posted by jashro44 (23133 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: He could use shadow clones to distract nightcrawler. Or maybe his dog summons if those are allowed.

#12 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Kakashi using Kamui on Night crawler, and and will be able to touch Kakashi via suprise and teleport him to collosus so he can subdue him, or Kakashi can just kamui collosus and then get a brick teleported into his skull. It takes a toll on kakashi and it requires him to focus, so having to fight 3 targets at once may prove to be near impossible to get a kamui off and win.

Not true. Here is Kakashi using Kamui on the entire Eight Tailed beast without having to focus and without it taking any noticeable toll on him. And this is after Kakashi has been fighting in a war for a couple of days. Plus, this is in the middle of a fight against the Juubi.

Kakashi has become way more pfoicient in the use of Kamui. He can practically use it as easily as Obito now.

#13 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

This is current Emma.

#14 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9640 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: If Collosus is starting to get sucked into another demension, Nightcrawler could grab him and tele him away, it isn't quite instantaneous, since xmen work as a team. But knowing Kakashi, he probably won't even show himself, just use clones to do the dirty work. then pop up from the ground to use kamui from behind the tree. I don't see what emma is doing here without he TP powers.

#15 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9640 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

Not true. Here is Kakashi using Kamui on the entire Eight Tailed beast without having to focus and without it taking any noticeable toll on him. And this is after Kakashi has been fighting in a war for a couple of days. Plus, this is in the middle of a fight against the Juubi.

Kakashi has become way more pfoicient in the use of Kamui. He can practically use it as easily as Obito now.

I am very aware of Kakashi's power, and three people attacking him at once, with one teleporting he will have trouble unless he uses an exceptional amount of clones.

#16 Edited by dondave (38631 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by NighThunder (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@thundergodswrath said:

#18 Posted by Dratini1331 (7039 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi can only win if he immediately Kamui's Emma, otherwise, he's a dead man. To everyone saying "Kurt Telefrag!" Nope, Kakashi is actually capable of dealing with telefrag via having fought Minato multiple times.

Emma solo's, the other two are non-factors because of Kamui. Kurt at best can avoid kamui, but is largely inferior in actual H2H, though he may actually be able to take kakashi with high difficulty. The primary problem for kurt is close and substitution combined with kakashi having experience against teleporters, while he has no experience versus Kakashi type characters.

Naruto has basically no TP characters, and Kakashi would get owned by any competent telepath, so long as they have someone to take Kamui for them.

#19 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

kakashi

#20 Posted by dondave (38631 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi can only win if he immediately Kamui's Emma, otherwise, he's a dead man. To everyone saying "Kurt Telefrag!" Nope, Kakashi is actually capable of dealing with telefrag via having fought Minato multiple times.

Emma solo's, the other two are non-factors because of Kamui. Kurt at best can avoid kamui, but is largely inferior in actual H2H, though he may actually be able to take kakashi with high difficulty. The primary problem for kurt is close and substitution combined with kakashi having experience against teleporters, while he has no experience versus Kakashi type characters.

Naruto has basically no TP characters, and Kakashi would get owned by any competent telepath, so long as they have someone to take Kamui for them.

Current Emma doesn't have TP

#21 Edited by Dratini1331 (7039 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: What? why? what's the point then?

#22 Posted by dondave (38631 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by xlab3000 (3331 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi

#24 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi gets destroy, AoA Kurt can solo, Colossus solo too and Emma Frost with her power solo.

- Emma brainrape him.

Spite thread.

No not really Kakashi can just use his sharingan to teleport all 3 to an alternate dimension... then they starve to death I guess.

#25 Edited by CheeseSticks (2551 posts) - - Show Bio

@vercingetorixthegreat said:

@cheesesticks said:

- Emma brainrape him.

Spite thread.

No not really Kakashi can just use his sharingan to teleport all 3 to an alternate dimension... then they starve to death I guess.

I'm not an expert on Naruto, but doesn't Kakashi need eye contact to do this? Those three could kill Kakashi without making eye contact, except maybe Colossus.

#26 Posted by jashro44 (23133 posts) - - Show Bio

@vercingetorixthegreat said:

@cheesesticks said:

- Emma brainrape him.

Spite thread.

I'm not an expert on Naruto, but doesn't Kakashi need eye contact to do this? Those three could kill Kakashi without making eye contact, except maybe Colossus.

Kakashi just has to look at them to use Kamui. And current Emma doesn't have TP so she couldn't beat kakashi at all.

@jashro44: If Collosus is starting to get sucked into another demension, Nightcrawler could grab him and tele him away, it isn't quite instantaneous, since xmen work as a team. But knowing Kakashi, he probably won't even show himself, just use clones to do the dirty work. then pop up from the ground to use kamui from behind the tree. I don't see what emma is doing here without he TP powers.

Problem is I don't think nichtcrawler can teleport to another dimension so I don't think he could retrieve colossous once he is removed. He also needs to know where he is teleporting. I guess Emma is here as a distraction with her diamond form all I don't see her doing much considering kakashi can BFR her easily.

#27 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Lordlloyd7 (40 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the worst vs battle ive ever seen on here so far. Do better bro.

#29 Posted by Dratini1331 (7039 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordlloyd7: You clearly haven't been here very long =P

#30 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331 said:

The only ability close to Telepathy in the Narutoverse is the Yamanaka's clan Jutsu, which can switch minds, connect people together, and sense others. Lately it has been shown quite impressive by the Narutoverse standards BUT if we compare it to Marvel TP, it may appear like low-mid level TP, and, aside from that, no character has shown resistance IIRC.

So yeah, basically if this was Pre AVX Emma, she would solo in a second, with current versions Kakashi could probably win by BFR. Honestly I don't see how Chidori could hurt Colossus or Emma's organic forms, they're insanely durable.

#31 Posted by Lordlloyd7 (40 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordlloyd7: No this is one of the worst ive ever seen.

#32 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9999 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi wouldn't start off with kamui even with morals off. This morals off/on thing doesnt really apply to him anyways since he's a ninja and will kill regardless unless the person has a connection to him or isnt a threat.

But, team takes this. Kurt teleports his head off

#33 Edited by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

I say the team.

#34 Posted by jashro44 (23133 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi wouldn't start off with kamui even with morals off. This morals off/on thing doesnt really apply to him anyways since he's a ninja and will kill regardless unless the person has a connection to him or isnt a threat.

But, team takes this. Kurt teleports his head off

Once he realizes he can't hurt Emma or colossous he will use it. Kakashi mainly starts fights off with measuring the enemy with either shadow clones or replacement justsus so he is going to gauge them. Or once he hits one of them with chidori and sees it doesn't do much he will just BFR them.

I don't really see Kurt taking this. Cyclops, wolverine, and iron fist have all remarked his ports are predictable and Kakashis sharingan will allow him to know where he teleports.

#35 Posted by New_World_Order (13323 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: @cable_extreme: I think once Kakashi see's the powers and abilities of the others, he will let loose his sharigan. It's in-character and morals on for the team, so

It won't be as hard. If morals were off for the team than it may not end the same way.

#36 Posted by jashro44 (23133 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: @cable_extreme: I think once Kakashi see's the powers and abilities of the others, he will let loose his sharigan. It's in-character and morals on for the team, so

It won't be as hard. If morals were off for the team than it may not end the same way.

I agree with this. All though not sure if it would be different with morals off.

#37 Posted by DarkRaiden (7768 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurt solos by teleporting body parts off. Also Kakashi has never successfully fought "telefrag" and Kamui isn't even instant and he can only do 3 total. Use any clones and it's 1 or 2. Also is CIS off? if not, Kamui doesn't even cross Kakashi's mind.

#38 Posted by New_World_Order (13323 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Now thst I think about it, I agree. Kakashi is faster than Nightcrawler.

#39 Posted by jashro44 (23133 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurt solos by teleporting body parts off. Also Kakashi has never successfully fought "telefrag" and Kamui isn't even instant and he can only do 3 total. Use any clones and it's 1 or 2. Also is CIS off? if not, Kamui doesn't even cross Kakashi's mind.

I still don't see Kurt giving the X-team the win. If Kakashi starts the fight with a lightning clone and lets the lightning clone fight Kurt there isn't much Kurt can do. He only needs to use Kamui twice.

#40 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9640 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Now thst I think about it, I agree. Kakashi is faster than Nightcrawler.

Idk about that, Teleportation is what makes minato so fast. Nightcrawler just has to touch him once to teleport his head off.

#41 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9640 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

I agree with this. All though not sure if it would be different with morals off.

But all Nightcrawler has to do is touch Kakashi and teleport half his body.

#42 Posted by GhostRavage (9210 posts) - - Show Bio

People tend to forget Kamui weakens Kakashi when he uses it... After all, he's not an Uchiha. Not to mention he would go blind if used on this people. Nightcrawler solo's.

#43 Posted by jashro44 (23133 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Kakashi from what I have seen is faster and more skilled. And several characters have remarked nightcrawler is predictable and kakashi has the sharingan to help him predict nightcrawler.

Just as a note I realize we are using age of apocalypse nightcrawler but everyone seems to say he is basically the same as regular nightcrawler so I am basically treating him like a morals off 616 nightcrawler since that seems to be how people see him.

#44 Posted by DarkRaiden (7768 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@darkraiden said:

I still don't see Kurt giving the X-team the win. If Kakashi starts the fight with a lightning clone and lets the lightning clone fight Kurt there isn't much Kurt can do. He only needs to use Kamui twice.

A lightning clone is half his chakra, and now he can only use Kamui 2 times with the 2nd one killing him. Not a dumb move, but it won't help as Kurt teleports the clone's head off, it disperses and then....what? Kakashi trying Kamui should always be countered by Kurt sensing/seeing it and teleporting away and then there's the factor of what Colossus is doing.

#45 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9640 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cable_extreme: Kakashi from what I have seen is faster and more skilled. And several characters have remarked nightcrawler is predictable and kakashi has the sharingan to help him predict nightcrawler.

Just as a note I realize we are using age of apocalypse nightcrawler but everyone seems to say he is basically the same as regular nightcrawler so I am basically treating him like a morals off 616 nightcrawler since that seems to be how people see him.

yes, Nightcrawler is predictable by people who know him like wolverine. Kakashi might be faster in terms of reaction, but when Nightcrawler teleports to him, he will practically already be touching him. Kakashi is a great fighter and probably better skill than Nightcrawler, but he is also going to have to activly dodge/block 2 other people, one with 100+ ton strength. And if all Nightcrawler has to do is touch him, when Kakashi blocks a hit or something, then bamf arm or leg gone. If Kakashi hits nightcrawler, then that contact can be used to teleport a portion of his body off. He won't know his power to teleport portions of his body until it is too late.

#46 Edited by jashro44 (23133 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@darkraiden said:

A lightning clone is half his chakra, and now he can only use Kamui 2 times with the 2nd one killing him. Not a dumb move, but it won't help as Kurt teleports the clone's head off, it disperses and then....what? Kakashi trying Kamui should always be countered by Kurt sensing/seeing it and teleporting away and then there's the factor of what Colossus is doing.

IIRC when the lightning clone was killed by pain it took the pain that it touched with him. If kurt kills the lightning clone and he is physically touching it he dies with it. Also I believe @uberhikari all ready pointed out kakashi is much better in the use of Kamui now. He used it on 8 tails after days of fighting in a war with no noticeable tole. Sure he can't spam an infinite amount but I believe he can use it more often now.

#47 Edited by jashro44 (23133 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

yes, Nightcrawler is predictable by people who know him like wolverine. Kakashi might be faster in terms of reaction, but when Nightcrawler teleports to him, he will practically already be touching him. Kakashi is a great fighter and probably better skill than Nightcrawler, but he is also going to have to activly dodge/block 2 other people, one with 100+ ton strength. And if all Nightcrawler has to do is touch him, when Kakashi blocks a hit or something, then bamf arm or leg gone. If Kakashi hits nightcrawler, then that contact can be used to teleport a portion of his body off. He won't know his power to teleport portions of his body until it is too late.

Iron fist also remarked there is a noticeable pattern in his ports so it isn't just the X-men that think he is predictable. Iron fist didn't even know nightcrawler at the time (he thought Kurt was a demon IIRC). There is time between nightcrawlers teleports. Bot iron fist and daredevil have observed and noted this in the past. Nightcrawler teleports as fast as he thinks and he still has to move his hands to touch kakashi. As for dodging multiple people Emma and colossous have no skill, aren't nearly as fast as kakashi, and he has the sharingan to boot. He can dodge them easily enough.

#48 Posted by DarkRaiden (7768 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@darkraiden said:

@jashro44 said:

@darkraiden said:

IIRC when the lightning clone was killed by pain it took the pain that it touched with him. If kurt kills the lightning clone and he is physically touching it he dies with it. Also I believe @uberhikari all ready pointed out kakashi is much better in the use of Kamui now. He used it on 8 tails after days of fighting in a war with no noticeable tole. Sure he can't spam an infinite amount but I believe he can use it more often now.

But that's unquantifiable war bs. Last we saw Kakashi could only use it 3 times. We have to use the set numbers because his war efforts are unquantifiable as he's used Kamui like 10 times now, but nothing has been noted about his chakra pool getting larger. Right now I chalk it up to bad writing and plot. There's no way he could gain SO MUCH chakra in so little time.

#49 Edited by NighThunder (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: All that matters is he did. And kakashi beats the team.

#50 Posted by DarkRaiden (7768 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: All that matters is he did. And kakashi beats the team.

Nah I discount and disregard things that make no sense. It's inconsistent with everything we know of Kakashi and Kamui and is thus PIS.