bust them up

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Justice cuz of Supes, Wonder Woman, Lantern and Hawkgirl plus alot of others.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By vegeta

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Justice cuz of Supes, Wonder Woman, Lantern and Hawkgirl plus alot of others."

yea but it would be tight who do you think wolvie goes after

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

vegeta says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:

yea but it would be tight who do you think wolvie goes after"

I don't know all the Justice league heroes but i would say Hawkgirl or batman

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vegeta

SeanAKAMisery says:

"vegeta says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
I don't know all the Justice league heroes but i would say Hawkgirl or batman"

sounds like him dont care if your male or female he is gonna try too kil you

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vegeta

SeanAKAMisery says:

"ya thats Wolvie for ya"

he aint all there

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

ya thats Wolvie for ya

Cosmic Mancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Cosmic Mancer

what are the rosters

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vegeta

Cosmic Mancer says:

"what are the rosters "

u pic

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vegeta

TRY WITHOUT SUPES

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League. Even without Superman. Xavier had trouble keeping track of quicksilver, so he'd never find the Flash. The rest don't really pose a challenge. Magma could kill the Martian, but GL could just put her in a bubble and let the oxygen run out (John Stewart did it in the JL cartoons :P) I can't think of a way the X-Men could win, sorry!

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Barry Flash

They already made a fan comic of this fight and the x men got they're asses kicked because they're shit compared to the Justice League, it's obvious!

Wolverine got his claws snapped by Superman and Hulk just got smashed by Flash

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Barry Flash says:

"They already made a fan comic of this fight and the x men got they're asses kicked because they're shit compared to the Justice League, it's obvious!Wolverine got his claws snapped by Superman and Hulk just got smashed by Flash"

How the hell does flash beat the hulk? FYI hulks not an X-men!

Post Edited:2007-08-09 12:45:17

Reject

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By Reject

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Barry Flash says:
"They already made a fan comic of this fight and the x men got they're asses kicked because they're shit compared to the Justice League, it's obvious! Wolverine got his claws snapped by Superman and Hulk just got smashed by Flash"
Post Edited:2007-08-09 12:45:17"

Not to agree with Barry Flash but Flash could easily defeat the Hulk. He could steal his speed, toss him into the speed force, hit him with his infinite mass punch, any number of things.

Though I do find all of the anti DC and anti Marvel comments distasteful.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Hulk an X-Men? WTF? But just for the record the Flash is so fast that his fingers would be able to pierce steel, he'd drive his hand straight through Hulks chest and into his heart. Not to mention he could take out the X-Men before they knew what happened.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Reject says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Barry Flash says:
"They already made a fan comic of this fight and the x men got they're asses kicked because they're shit compared to the Justice League, it's obvious! Wolverine got his claws snapped by Superman and Hulk just got smashed by Flash"
Post Edited:2007-08-09 12:45:17"

Not to agree with Barry Flash but Flash could easily defeat the Hulk. He could steal his speed, toss him into the speed force, hit him with his infinite mass punch, any number of things.

Though I do find all of the anti DC and anti Marvel comments distasteful."

Thanks for the info i know nothing of DC really just superman and batman so flash is really strong then huh?

Cosmic Mancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cosmic Mancer

your forgetting the Phoenix , X- man,Cable, Magneto and iceman

Cosmic Mancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cosmic Mancer

your forgetting the Phoenix , X- man,Cable, Magneto and iceman

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By the creator

Gambler says:

"Hulk an X-Men? WTF? But just for the record the Flash is so fast that his fingers would be able to pierce steel, he'd drive his hand straight through Hulks chest and into his heart. Not to mention he could take out the X-Men before they knew what happened."

Actually this destroy Flash as well. Do not forget that his bones and musculture are not super enhanced. If he hits a brickwall as superspeed, he may do a lot of damage to the wall due to momentum energy but he would still likely get killed by the impact.

Flash can instead pick up a metal rod and run towards his victim at mach 50. If he releases the rod while it is moving at his target, it would hit like a javelin travelling at the mach 50. Instant armour piercing weapon that could go through a battle ship.

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also if he phases through objects by vibrating his molecules, the molecules of the object get distrupted and it explodes. If he does that to a person I wouldn't wana watch.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Apparition

Cosmic Mancer says:

"your forgetting the Phoenix , X- man,Cable, Magneto and iceman "

is it every xman who ever existed? then all of the jla would be there too and they would still win.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Valkaad

vegeta says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:

How is this tight? Wonderwoman could take out the x-men by herself, as could Martian Manhunter, Superman....

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The_Creator says:

"Gambler says:
"Hulk an X-Men? WTF? But just for the record the Flash is so fast that his fingers would be able to pierce steel, he'd drive his hand straight through Hulks chest and into his heart. Not to mention he could take out the X-Men before they knew what happened."
Actually this destroy Flash as well. Do not forget that his bones and musculture are not super enhanced. If he hits a brickwall as superspeed, he may do a lot of damage to the wall due to momentum energy but he would still likely get killed by the impact. Flash can instead pick up a metal rod and run towards his victim at mach 50. If he releases the rod while it is moving at his target, it would hit like a javelin travelling at the mach 50. Instant armour piercing weapon that could go through a battle ship. "

That's actually incorrect. Think of the martial artist who break several bricks, its all about speed. If the go to slow they'll break there hand, but if there fast enough they'll blast straight through without any damage.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Valkaad

Barry Flash says:

So what your saying is that the JL is way overpowered.

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valkaad says:

"Barry Flash says:

So what your saying is that the JL is way overpowered."

Exactly! They're super heroes! They save the world, they have to be that powerful.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Valkaad

Terminal Velocity says:

"Valkaad says:
"Barry Flash says:
Exactly! They're super heroes! They save the world, they have to be that powerful."

So the xmen aren't superheroes?

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are, just alot less super.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Apparition

Valkaad says:

"Terminal Velocity says:
"Valkaad says:
"Barry Flash says:
Exactly! They're super heroes! They save the world, they have to be that powerful."
So the xmen aren't superheroes? "

he thought you were getting on barry for implying that the jla were overpowered.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Apparition

this isn't fair anyway. the x-men are supposed to be part of a school for training mutants how to use their powers while the jla is an elite group of the best superheroes on their planet, brought together to handle the biggest threats.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparition says:

"this isn't fair anyway. the x-men are supposed to be part of a school for training mutants how to use their powers while the jla is an elite group of the best superheroes on their planet, brought together to handle the biggest threats."

Exactly.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

JLA pwns the X-Men. Period.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Valkaad

Gambler says:

"Apparition says:
"this isn't fair anyway. the x-men are supposed to be part of a school for training mutants how to use their powers while the jla is an elite group of the best superheroes on their planet, brought together to handle the biggest threats."
Exactly."

True!!

As a side note the overpowered comment (for those of you who have been keeping up) wasn't meant to be taken seriously, I just used it to take a shot at Barry DC

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Apparition

Valkaad says:

"Gambler says:
"Apparition says:
Exactly."
True!! As a side note the overpowered comment (for those of you who have been keeping up) wasn't meant to be taken seriously, I just used it to take a shot at Barry DC "

that barry guy is annoying.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Barry Flash

Exactly Gambler thats how crap the X men are the Justice League only need one member to beat em all and FYI it weren't just the x-men in the comic it was most of Marvel against only Justice League and they battered. And Flash ran around Hulk until he had no oxygen to breath, turned back into normal Bruce Banner and died, (cos he's shit, and Marvel are too!)

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Barry Flash

Please tell me why i am annoying because you can't take it that the Justice League is better than the X-men just cos i'm taking the Justice League's side!

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Valkaad

Barry Flash says:

"Please tell me why i am annoying because you can't take it that the Justice League is better than the X-men just cos i'm taking the Justice League's side!"

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Apparition

Barry Flash says:

"Please tell me why i am annoying because you can't take it that the Justice League is better than the X-men just cos i'm taking the Justice League's side!"

because all you do is say people are crap. superman can beat batman in a fight. does that make batman crap? dc's characters are more powerful than marvel's but that doesn't mean the characters are crap. that's like saying that hulk is a way better character than spiderman simply because he is more powerful. that's stupid.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Apparition

Valkaad says:

"Barry Flash says:
" />http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z1/valkaad/ththpills26zh.jpg"

lol. i didn't see that valkaad. that's funny.

Cap. Briny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Cap. Briny

The_Creator says:

"Gambler says:
Actually this destroy Flash as well. Do not forget that his bones and musculture are not super enhanced. If he hits a brickwall as superspeed, he may do a lot of damage to the wall due to momentum energy but he would still likely get killed by the impact. Flash can instead pick up a metal rod and run towards his victim at mach 50. If he releases the rod while it is moving at his target, it would hit like a javelin travelling at the mach 50. Instant armour piercing weapon that could go through a battle ship. "

When the Flash hits an object like a brick wall the speed force encases him in a sort of globe that defuses the injuries that the impact would cause.

Cap. Briny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Cap. Briny

Terminal Velocity says:

"They are, just alot less super."

I have always thought this too. I figure D.C has SUPER heroes but Marvel has superheroes. I know it dosnt make sense but D.C has lots of "up from Earth" heroes that have crazy powers and marvel has lots of "down to Earth" heroes that still have super powers but not to the extent of D.C.

Yes Marvel has powerhouses like Dr.Strange, Thanos, the Celestials etc. etc. but D.C just has more. They are a lot different Marvel and D.C but I like them equally.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

DC heroes are transcendent while marvel heroes are simply super.

Cap. Briny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Cap. Briny

Barry Flash says:

You are annoying because you remind us all of some kindergarden kid who brags about how his father is rich and slowly but surely gets all the kids on the playground against him. LOL, no but really you are anoying because you won't stop pissing on the x-men.

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'v told him to stop being so harsh on Marvel but he won't listen to me :P

He really hates Marvel I guess.

I'm not a huge fan of them, but I like a few characters/comics.

Cap. Briny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Cap. Briny

Terminal Velocity says:

"I'v told him to stop being so harsh on Marvel but he won't listen to me :P He really hates Marvel I guess. I'm not a huge fan of them, but I like a few characters/comics."

If he wants to be stupid and dish out all this crap for super heroes that don't appeal to him then whatever. Sooner or later people will just start ignoring his rash, naive comments.

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its annoying because, I know he's not usually like this. (he's my cousin) I think because Marvel fans have acted that way towards him in the past, he is parodying them. Ofcourse nobody here is in on the joke so it just comes off as obnoxious.

Manticore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Manticore

You gotta be kidding me, the JLA would take the X-men apart. However, if for some reason the hulk was brought into the fray, I'd worry about the league.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vegeta

Valkaad says:

"Barry Flash says:
" />http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z1/valkaad/ththpills26zh.jpg"

funny

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manticore says:

"You gotta be kidding me, the JLA would take the X-men apart. However, if for some reason the hulk was brought into the fray, I'd worry about the league."

The Hulk wouldn't be a problem for the league.

Black Bolt sent the Hulk flying so i'm sure Black Canary could do it too.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Valkaad

Terminal Velocity says:

"Manticore says:
"You gotta be kidding me, the JLA would take the X-men apart. However, if for some reason the hulk was brought into the fray, I'd worry about the league."
The Hulk wouldn't be a problem for the league. Black Bolt sent the Hulk flying so i'm sure Black Canary could do it too."

apparently you missed the hulk almost killing black bolt in their most recent battle

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know but this isn't a Black Canary vs The Hulk battle. I'm just saying the Hulk isnt going to destroy the Justice League. Black Canary is one of the "lesser" heroes and she could harm him. Supes or GL could just throw him into space.