User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By sa5m
 Wolverine
 Wolverine
 Gambit
 Gambit
 Mystique
 Mystique

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                                                               VS
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Batman [Bale]
Batman [Bale]
 Green Arrow
 Green Arrow
Black Canary
Black Canary

-Movie, TV version only
-Each team has info on the other
-Fighting in Gotham
-who wins and why?
-please use logic and reasoning
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By sa5m

Anyone? =)

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By cody1984

X-men win the only shot the DC characters got is with black canary and it's a long shot.   
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Pokeysteve

Definitely X-Men. That movie version of Batman can kick some ass but it isn't enough. Smallville's Arrow and Canary are fairly useless. With knowledge of the other team Mystique might be able to solo. JL has no way to detect her. 

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By EpitomeofCool

wolverine solos, mystique solos.....gambit has a chance to solo.......

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cattlebattle

All of the above is wrong..........

Canarys sonic scream laid out Clark

Arrow has taken on multiple opponents

Batman has taken out opponents tactically (Last scene in Dark Knight with swat team getting tied up). Aswell as held his own against Ras Al Ghul who was apparnetly a master hand to hand combatant.

Theri feats are more impressive than any of the X-Mens except maybe Mystique breaking into Strykers base

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By TheGoldenOne

Mystique could take out Batman and Arrow. The rest can handle Canary.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokeysteve
@cattlebattle said:
" All of the above is wrong..........Canarys sonic scream laid out ClarkArrow has taken on multiple opponents Batman has taken out opponents tactically (Last scene in Dark Knight with swat team getting tied up). Aswell as held his own against Ras Al Ghul who was apparnetly a master hand to hand combatant.Theri feats are more impressive than any of the X-Mens except maybe Mystique breaking into Strykers base "
Lol in Smallville everything lays out Clark. Arrow can take down common thugs sure. Batman is above them. X-Men have people with healing factors and Wolverine will pick up their scent pretty quick.
Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Zaiyan
@cattlebattle said:

" All of the above is wrong..........Canarys sonic scream laid out Clark "

Anyone and everyone has laid out Clark, the only thing Smallville has really going for him is his insane speed. Superman in Smallville is ridiculously weak compared to the other version in tv and comics.
@Pokeysteve said:

" Lol in Smallville everything lays out Clark.  "

yeah

@EpitomeofCool said:

" wolverine solos "

Yeah Wolverine in his movie had become really powerful. Only stopped by an Adamantium bullet through the head and even then he heals from that
I believe Burton Batman was better than Bale Batman, Burton Batman had more interesting toys. Bale Batman doesn't really do anything with his utility belt. Adam West's Batman has a belt that = wtf stomp

but Bale and Smallville are not so tuff

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokeysteve
@Zaiyan said: 
@EpitomeofCool said:

" wolverine solos "

Yeah Wolverine in his movie had become really powerful. Only stopped by an Adamantium bullet through the head and even then he heals from thatI believe Burton Batman was better than Bale Batman, Burton Batman had more interesting toys. Bale Batman doesn't really do anything with his utility belt. Adam West's Batman has a belt that = wtf stompbut Bale and Smallville are not so tuff. "
I am definitely one of the people that prefers Keaton to Bale but I don't really think anyone can argue that Bale's Batman would beat the ever loving out of Keaton's. From a hand to hand stand point Bale's is the superior. Doesn't live up to the "Worlds greatest detective" name though. Keaton's actually detected stuff. 
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sgtcrispy
@TheGoldenOne said:

" Mystique could take out Batman and Arrow. The rest can handle Canary. "

No she couldn't. Batman or Canary and maybe Arrow could handle her. But Wolverine could probably solo them all.

I am definitely one of the people that prefers Keaton to Bale but I don't really think anyone can argue that Bale's Batman would beat the ever loving out of Keaton's. From a hand to hand stand point Bale's is the superior. Doesn't live up to the "Worlds greatest detective" name though. Keaton's actually detected stuff. 

Meh, Batman was more of a random thug than a hero in Burton's films. Batman killing it kind of ruined it for me. I also think Keaton was a bad Bruce Wayne and an okay Batman. Bale is a great Bruce Wayne but an okay Batman.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By PowerHerc

Wolverine beats Batman.

Green arrow beats Gambit.

Black Canary Beats Mystique.

Green Arrow and Black Canary team-up and beat Wolverine.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By EpitomeofCool

black canary really wanst impressive she loose to any of them...

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#14  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Team 1 (Gambit wasn't an X-Man)

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Aqua11500

all of team one could probably solo..not so sure bout Gambit =/

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pokeysteve
@Sgtcrispy said: 
Meh, Batman was more of a random thug than a hero in Burton's films. Batman killing it kind of ruined it for me. I also think Keaton was a bad Bruce Wayne and an okay Batman. Bale is a great Bruce Wayne but an okay Batman. "
Who did he kill? Damn It's been way too long since I've watched that. I think he seemed like a thug because you went through the training with Bale's Batman. With Keaton's it was already over. Just like with Stevenson's and Jane's Punisher, some day we'll get the perfect blend. 
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By nefarious

Team 1 wins pretty easily. Team 2 didn't impress me.

starkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By starkwood

Alaina Huffman wins because she's hot as hell.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

well, im sorry but movie wolverine and gambit really didnt impress me, canary can solo them both with her scream, however mystique might get the jump on her, she's faster, however after Logan and gambit are down, it's three against one, so im giving it to the dc team