x-men vs. jla

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sauson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By Sauson

My bet would be on the X-Men. JLA would no doubt put up a great fight but the Phoenix being able to amplify the X-Men's powers would be end of this espeically because I'm sure an amplified Professor X  could easily break anyone's mind and I don't think Zatanna could stop him.

_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252  Edited By _Courage_
@Phoenix of the Black Throne:
I know that, obviously. What's stopping Fate or Phantom Stranger from blinking her out of existence? I don't know her reaction time, but if it isn't impressive, what's stopping a speedster from one-shotting her?
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By FinalStar86

Yup, and he's the only one who thinks so lmao

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By FinalStar86
@_Courage_:  Beware the power of the Phoenix LOL
Straight from Uncanny X-men 112
\

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Looking at the debate I say JLA win!
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By FinalStar86
@_Courage_ said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne: I know that, obviously. What's stopping Fate or Phantom Stranger from blinking her out of existence? I don't know her reaction time, but if it isn't impressive, what's stopping a speedster from one-shotting her? "
I don't think they would be able to blink her out of existence but what they can do easily is severe the PF from it's host leaving her powerless
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Flash beats Phoneix. This was proven in the Flash cd Phoneix thread
senturian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By senturian

Supes, Flash, MMH, Green Lantern Speed kill most of this Marvel team before they even think aboot their first attack then all turn and tickle the Phoenix into submission :) 

Oh that was easy! :P

_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By _Courage_
@FinalStar86:
Lol. I didn't even think about doing that to stop Phoenix. 

I really don't think it's Phoenix's nature either to eradicate an entire team. If they couldn't kill her, they could possibly KO or incapicitate her.
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FinalStar86 said:
" Good, you watched "the other guy" lie out of his @$$ and get caught, of course you never mentioned anything because you'll take any help you can get for over hyping the PF. Phoenix isn't even on par with characters like MJJ or Jamie Braddock, definitely not in terms of feats. "
with all due respect.. and i will mention this again.. i never did lie.. you, and anyone who wishes to see what really happened can review that thread and see to real that i never did lie.. what you're doing is basically a form of defamation against me.. and once again, if you have any factual points, please kindly prove them in the most civilized manner..
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By _Courage_
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @_Courage_ said:
" @FinalStar86:

I really don't think it's Phoenix's nature either to eradicate an entire team. If they couldn't kill her, they could possibly KO or incapicitate her. "
because you know nothing, Phoenix since Jean Grey will and can manifest to play around in the physical universe so much it scared the abstracts, as told by Eternity...The nature of the Phoenix is to create and/or destroy on levels the JLA are not at "

So Jean would have no moral objections to destroying many heroic people? I know the Phoenix Force is basically the life force that has control over creating and destroying life. But you know you don't have to demean people to debate with them, you can simply counter their point(s) with evidence.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By TheFlash4740

With a name like @Phoenix of the Black Throne: .....do you really think she will back down from a Phoenix Thread???

Its redundant to say the least. On both Parties....

_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By _Courage_
@TheFlash4740:
Lol
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By TheFlash4740
@_Courage_ said:
" @TheFlash4740: Lol "
Honestly dude lol. 

Thread name: Phoenix vs TOAA

Random Person: TOAA

POTBT: BULLSHITTTT!!!!!!!!!!! Phoenix beats everyone! She is life! She pisses Gods, and craps Planets. LDKFKASDJFI3JR3KKF

......rediculous
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @_Courage_ said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @_Courage_ said:
" @FinalStar86:

I really don't think it's Phoenix's nature either to eradicate an entire team. If they couldn't kill her, they could possibly KO or incapicitate her. "
because you know nothing, Phoenix since Jean Grey will and can manifest to play around in the physical universe so much it scared the abstracts, as told by Eternity...The nature of the Phoenix is to create and/or destroy on levels the JLA are not at "
So Jean would have no moral objections to destroying many heroic people? I know the Phoenix Force is basically the life force that has control over creating and destroying life. But you know you don't have to demean people to debate with them, you can simply counter their point(s) with evidence. "
who was demeaned?  why would Jean Grey care about a bunch of people coming to kill her friends?  Evidence was given, if you don't look how is that me demeaning you?@TheFlash4740 said:
" With a name like @Phoenix of the Black Throne: .....do you really think she will back down from a Phoenix Thread???  Its redundant to say the least. On both Parties.... "
with a name like Flash do you really think you can get the foot out of your mouth before you can make a point? or are faster than the speed of assholness? "
hey guys.. let's play nice.. no need to get too pumped up.. relax.. have a cookie.. this is a friendly debate.. not a war.. ^_^
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: I think my Bunny slippers just ran off.

Please.....

Get to the subject at hand.

Dont get made at me because everyone hates Phoenix except for you
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#267  Edited By Mercy_
" @_Courage_ said:
" @_Courage_ said:
" @FinalStar86:

So Jean would have no moral objections to destroying many heroic people? I know the Phoenix Force is basically the life force that has control over creating and destroying life. But you know you don't have to demean people to debate with them, you can simply counter their point(s) with evidence. "
who was demeaned?  why would Jean Grey care about a bunch of people coming to kill her friends?  Evidence was given, if you don't look how is that me demeaning you?@TheFlash4740 said:
" With a name like @Phoenix of the Black Throne: .....do you really think she will back down from a Phoenix Thread???  Its redundant to say the least. On both Parties.... "
with a name like Flash do you really think you can get the foot out of your mouth before you can make a point? or are faster than the speed of assholness? "
That's going over the edge. You want to debate with somebody you debate with them. You counter their points with evidence. You don't demean their intelligence. You don't want to be called a fanboy and that's all well and good, but you need to prove that you're not. You do it the same way that Son of Storm did it; by proving that you can debate intelligently and logically for the character that you're a fan of and that you also know when they lose and can debate against them as well, something that you seem to be incapable of doing. You're consistently proving that you are fanboy and that you are unable to admit that Phoenix does not always win and the thread that FinalStar linked to (and the fact that you still stand by it) proved it. And now you're just straight up insulting people. 
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By TheFlash4740

What About Dr. Fate?

What role would be play in this. Whats stopping him from snapping his fingers and turning everyone into bunnies

Well...except for the JLA

_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By _Courage_
" @_Courage_ said:
" @_Courage_ said:
" @FinalStar86:

who was demeaned?  why would Jean Grey care about a bunch of people coming to kill her friends?  Evidence was given, if you don't look how is that me demeaning you? @TheFlash4740 said:

Declaring someone knows nothing and then calling someone an a$$hole, that's pretty demeaning. To truly win a debate, a person needs to stick to the facts of the battle and such, not name-calling. By the way, the OP never stated anything about being bloodlusted or morals. I highly doubt Jean would go straight for the kill, she would try to incapicitate the enemy. What version or versions of the Jean Grey Phoenix were in the X-Men roster?

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFlash4740 said:
" What About Dr. Fate?  What role would be play in this. Whats stopping him from snapping his fingers and turning everyone into bunnies  Well...except for the JLA "
i really don't have much info with Dr. Fate.. but the X-Men does have Magik.. she can also teleport the JLA to Limbo where her powers are known to be "All-powerful".. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
" @TheFlash4740 said:
" @_Courage_ said:
" @TheFlash4740: Lol "
Honestly dude lol.   Thread name: Phoenix vs TOAA  Random Person: TOAA  POTBT: BULLSHITTTT!!!!!!!!!!! Phoenix beats everyone! She is life! She pisses Gods, and craps Planets. LDKFKASDJFI3JR3KKF  ......rediculous "
just what I expected...nothing!!!  you boys need to debate here not be a bunch of ho's "
And you need to take a time out.