• 64 results
IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

Armstrong Levy opens a portal to the Marvel 616 universe (Again) and a Blood Lusted Invincible is shoved through it. The x-Team gathers and must face this blood lusted foe.

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

• All are current versions.
  • Invincibleis Blood Lusted (That Viltrumite Temper!) and the X-Team is Morals On.
  • Angrstrom tech gives Invincible Immunity to TP in every way but Mind Reading. Lets face it, TP solos right?
  • Start 100 feet apart in Times Square filled with people..

Who wins?

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, no one!?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Invincible slaughters

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

man i hate anime. american classics like xmen should NEVER be touched by anime style artists.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark tears them in half.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does he deal with iceman? I thought he was immune to pretty much any physical attack?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Moonman78

X men

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men Stomp, Psyclocke or Iceman could do this by themselves

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@dondave said:

X-Men Stomp, Psyclocke or Iceman could do this by themselves

How does Psylock solo? If you mean by TP, I had already put in the OP none from her sense that would be a auto win.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jasonhawke

@foreverevil said:

man i hate anime. american classics like xmen should NEVER be touched by anime style artists.

"Waaaaahhh~~"

*EDIT* I believe X-Men will win.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

X-men with little trouble.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

"Waaaaahhh~~"

*EDIT* I believe X-Men will win.

why are you crying?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Invincible's powers on his wiki are accurate, not sure if they are but is was impressive, then this is a completely unfair mismatch. Couldn't he blitz kill everyone before they even knew what hit them if he travels FTL?

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: he is only massively hypersonic in combat speed. FTL in travel speed.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogue gives him a little kiss while he's busy smacking around Piotr (The most obvious First Target).

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Invincible's powers on his wiki are accurate, not sure if they are but is was impressive, then this is a completely unfair mismatch. Couldn't he blitz kill everyone before they even knew what hit them if he travels FTL?

yes. that's why I said he slaughterstomps.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

there only chance is iceman. rougue isn't strong enough to hold on for a decent amount of time. and colossus isn't fast enough to tag him. iceman would have to freeze him from the inside out... and that may not work

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Bobby freezes him, Logan carves him.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

X-Men.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-men take it. iceman can freeze him, Rogue can take his and everyone else's powers, Storm can blast him with lightning and keep him at bay with her wind, as well as flash freeze him.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By tparks

Here is a list of X-Men that will have no chance of doing anything but dying in this match:

1. Cable
  2. Storm
  3. Cyclops
  4. Wolverine (not dead cause he can't die, but he is useless here)
  5. Gambit
  6. Psylocke
  7. Colossus

Here are the only two that can have any chance of doing anything.

1. Rogue - All though even if she has Ms Marvel powers, she still is very underpowered. I also don't see her touching Mark long enough to drain him. She should really be in the above list with dead characters, but she does have around a 1% chance to drain Mark
  2. Iceman - He is the only one who can really put up a decent fight. He still loses in the end though.

Invincible stomps.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WarBlade539

@indiecomicsftw: Add some of the more powerful Mutants or else Invincible stomps.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: @thunderbolt30: How does he put iceman down? I don't follow X-men often but the way people talk about him on this site it sounds like he is immune to physical attacks? Not sure if thats true but its what I have heard...

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@tparks: @thunderbolt30: How does he put iceman down? I don't follow X-men often but the way people talk about him on this site it sounds like he is immune to physical attacks? Not sure if thats true but its what I have heard...

If he really can't be hurt, then I guess this is just an Invincible vs Iceman thread in disguise, but I really think Invincible could keep shattering Bobby, until he submits. I just don't see Bobby putting Mark down. Maybe a stalemate?

He could also always throw him into space. Invincible always jokes about how that's the easiest way for Superheros to deal with characters they can't control. lol.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: From what I hear Bobby is just a conscious. He doesn't have a physical form... Not sure if BFR would even work. I mean if invincible throw his body in space couldn't he just create a new one?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

Here is a list of X-Men that will have no chance of doing anything but dying in this match:

1. Cable
  2. Storm
  3. Cyclops
  5. Gambit
  6. Psylocke
  7. Colossus

1. Rogue - All though even if she has Ms Marvel powers, she still is very underpowered. I also don't see her touching Mark long enough to drain him. She should really be in the above list with dead characters, but she does have around a 1% chance to drain Mark
  2. Iceman - He is the only one who can really put up a decent fight. He still loses in the end though.

Invincible stomps.

Chiggety Check yourself before ya Wreck yourself.

Storm has nuke+ level lightning bolts and can mess with the nervous system, Wolverine has claws that pierce everything essentially, and Gambit has hurt Gladiator with enough charge and a full deck.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pierpat

I see invincible winning this.

But i just can't see how he'll put down iceman.

Everyone else gets stomped.

@darkraiden said:

@tparks said:

1. Cable
  2. Storm
  3. Cyclops
  5. Gambit
  6. Psylocke
  7. Colossus

Invincible stomps.

Storm has nuke+ level lightning bolts and can mess with the nervous system, Wolverine has claws that pierce everything essentially, and Gambit has hurt Gladiator with enough charge and a full deck.

Scans?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@tparks: From what I hear Bobby is just a conscious. He doesn't have a physical form... Not sure if BFR would even work. I mean if invincible throw his body in space couldn't he just create a new one?

Interesting. Might be a stalemate or a win for Bobby then.

I'm in inclined to disagree, because Mark has fought characters who use electrical attacks and absorbed everything they can dish out (can't remember his name, he was similar to Marvel's Vulcan in absorbing powers and using them to attack), and Wolverine is just not fast enough to actually get a shot in, but your use of 90's rap lyrics is just great and swaying me to your side. lol.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@jashro44 said:

Interesting. Might be a stalemate or a win for Bobby then.

@darkraiden said:

I'm in inclined to disagree, because Mark has fought characters who use electrical attacks and absorbed everything they can dish out (can't remember his name, he was similar to Marvel's Vulcan in absorbing powers and using them to attack), and Wolverine is just not fast enough to actually get a shot in, but your use of 90's rap lyrics is just great and swaying me to your side. lol.

lol yeah I had to put that in there. Fit too well and was too good not to.

But seriously, the difference between Storm and other electrical users, is her feats. Her lightning, for w/e reason is much stronger than 99.9% of everyone and everything elses. Her lightning overloaded Polaris (who absorbs and is empowered by electricity) in one bolt. That same bolt cut through the earth and pierced all the way down to it's core. She's also hurt class 100 durability people with it, and has even gotten Silver Surfer's attention with it. I feel like with enough bolts, a barrage of even 20-50, he'll be KO'd.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Kaine beaten Iceman and Beast. Red Hulk beat up Iceman. I have no idea why people think Iceman is unbeattable when he his powers are never used to their potential. He cannot be killed, only KO for a time.

@tparks said:

@jashro44 said:

If he really can't be hurt, then I guess this is just an Invincible vs Iceman thread in disguise, but I really think Invincible could keep shattering Bobby, until he submits. I just don't see Bobby putting Mark down. Maybe a stalemate?

He could also always throw him into space. Invincible always jokes about how that's the easiest way for Superheros to deal with characters they can't control. lol.

Here is a character called Winters who was strong enough to harm Mark. He figured a easy and quick victory to win was SPACE! lol

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Not sure. With his power set couldn't a bloodlusted Invincible just take Bobby off planet and shatter him out in space (no moisture to regen himself)?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

My bad. I just read the thread and it looks like that's what he did to someone before.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Not sure. With his power set couldn't a bloodlusted Invincible just take Bobby off planet and shatter him out in space (no moisture to regen himself)?

That... is.... very well thought out.

BrokenSpear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BrokenSpear

@thunderbolt30 said:

@jashro44 said:

True, but iceman can reform himself using the moisture in invincibles body.

Like so

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@brokenspear: would that work on Viltrumite body? It is nuke proof, heat proof, and survive the vacuums of space with no probs. why would that work on a Viltrumites body?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@brokenspear:

Good point. I guess this is becoming an Iceman vs Invincible thread.

BrokenSpear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brokenspear: would that work on Viltrumite body? It is nuke proof, heat proof, and survive the vacuums of space with no probs. why would that work on a Viltrumites body?

There's quite a few battles where all we have to go on is speculation, i can't recall any humanoid alien races in comics that have an in depth description about their physical composition and molecular chemistry.

As to whether or not it would work on a viltrumites body i can't say with any certainty that it would, unless you have a scan of him fighting someone with icemans powerset and being unaffected; but i do know that when bobby fought thor he made quick work of him and i don't see why an encounter with invincible would be any different.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brokenspear: Iceman beat Thor? Can I see that one? I seen Iceman lose to Kaine and Red Hulk. So I assume he could win against Thor. Was this AvX?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@indiecomicsftw said:

@brokenspear: Iceman beat Thor? Can I see that one? I seen Iceman lose to Kaine and Red Hulk. So I assume he could win against Thor. Was this AvX?

It was in Astonishing X-Men recently. The Dark Beast planted the death seed inside Bobby that released the full potential of his ice manipulation abilities. He began to freeze the whole planet and Thor came to stop him. I don't think he really "beat" Thor, but Thor was not able to put him down. I don't recall all of the details of the fight at the moment but I believe Bobby was able to reform from Thor's hits and keep incasing him in ice.

EDIT - Here is a link to a battle that has some of the scans from that story...

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/iceman-vs-thor-25769/?page=5

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@brokenspear: From what I read and others opinions, it seems clear to me he could not Freeze Thor's Blood or Brain, he failed in fact. So I can see Iceman having a hard time vs Invincible. Also Iceman was Koed at the end there when he collided with enough power with another giant Ice construct.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As wee seen here.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jashro44 said:

No Caption Provided

space doesn't limit Iceman

@brokenspear: From what I read and others opinions, it seems clear to me he could not Freeze Thor's Blood or Brain, he failed in fact. So I can see Iceman having a hard time vs Invincible. Also Iceman was Koed at the end there when he collided with enough power with another giant Ice construct.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As wee seen here.

Going back through that issue it appears Iceman wasn't knocked out just fighting an inner battle as seen by the end of the second scan .

also why is that one side has to be bloodlusted yet the other team not ? doesn't that make this unfair since i'd love to see God iceman vs Invincible .

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@jashro44 said:

No Caption Provided

@indiecomicsftw said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As wee seen here.

Going back through that issue it appears Iceman wasn't knocked out just fighting an inner battle as seen by the end of the second scan .

also why is that one side has to be bloodlusted yet the other team not ? doesn't that make this unfair since i'd love to see God iceman vs Invincible .

It has more to do with Cyke, Storm, and Iceman together. Without morals Storm has Nuke level Lightning and Continent Freezing Hurricanes. Cyke has Small Planet Cracking Optic Blast. Then Add in Iceman, I can see X-Team Stomping lol.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By tparks

@hellionvulcan said:

@jashro44 said:

No Caption Provided

@indiecomicsftw said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As wee seen here.

That's interesting about him surviving in space without moisture.

This also makes me think that he would be unable to freeze moisture from Mark's body. Mark spends long periods of time in space where the temperatures are at an extreme low, but it has never effected Mark at all.

I'm not really sure how either character would beat the other. This might be a stalemate with all of the X-Men dead besides Bobby (and Wolverine because he can't die).

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jashro44

@indiecomicsftw: Kaine never beat iceman. He smashed one of his bodies but IIRC iceman reformed almost immediately, stands around and watches kaine fight wolverine, and freezes his brain as soon as wolverine goes down. I would have to re-read the issue with red hulk. I know I have it somewhere.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@indiecomicsftw: Kaine never beat iceman. He smashed one of his bodies but IIRC iceman reformed almost immediately, stands around and watches kaine fight wolverine, and freezes his brain as soon as wolverine goes down. I would have to re-read the issue with red hulk. I know I have it somewhere.

He stood and watched lol. I thought he took time to reform. Let me know what happen with the Red Hulk one. I seen one scan from it and it was said he won that one.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: I think he brought the moisture with him into space. IIRC, I believe he rose up from the surface of the planet on a pillar of ice that extended from the ground all the way into space.

DeadIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By DeadIce

@indiecomicsftw:

Actually that is out of context. Iceman was having an inner battle. That was him fighting the part of his mind trying to wipe out all life. Winning repaired his mind. He actually was freezing thor. Thor had a very distinct look of terror on his face. Iceman however got distracted by an ex girlfriend amd thor escaped. Then he impaled thor through the chest and molecularly deconstructed Thor the way he teleport people through ice. Thor disappears into the ice and does not come back out even though the issue continues for some time after that. It was a massive stomp in icemans favor.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And about iceman vs rulk. The only scans I can find of at all show iceman doing this to red hulk. He wasn't even taking the red hulk seriously and the issue left their fight after that and didn't show a conclusion. Oh and giant iceman robot fist!!!

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These are the feats i have for Invincible.

Strength

Invincible does indeed have major Super Strength

Benches 400 tons with little problem just in his early days.

-Fissures the planet to stop a army in its

tracks in his early days.

-Remakes the landscape with his fight

vs Conquest.

-Lifts what can be calculated close to

500-600 tons of stone.

-Pulps a Super Human Durable Angstrom to mush thinking he would put much more of a challenge.

-Thunder Claps Sequids away.

-Easily rips apart Doctor Octopus arms

apart in a official Marvel Team Up title.

Last time I check his arms were

Carbonadium or Secondary Adamantium.

Clarification may be needed for that.

Other feats note worthy have context to

them.

-Conquest, a Viltrumite, was encased

in 400 ton Steel Prison. It was design to

implode if he tried to break out as well.

With a flex of his muscles, he breaks free

and laughs of the Implosion.

-Invincible, Thaddeus, and Omni Man

destroy the Viltrumite home world. They

however needed the Space Riders Godly

Powerful Laser to destabilize the core

enough to allow them to survive the rush

through.

-Mark can currently lift over 10,000 tons.Proved that he helped his freind lift a Vultrimite War ship weighting more than 250.000 tons.

A lot more if im wrong.

Durability

Invincible has a Healing Factor, not as fast

as Wolverines or Hulks, but fast enough to

heal a severed spine and hole in stomach

in months. This also seems to keep him

from dying right away from instant kill

injuries.

-Tanks a human size bomb with little

effort in his weakest incarnation.

-Invincible coughs off a Thermal Bomb

attack that evaporates Las Vegas and

glasses the desert.

-Invincible tanks a dimensional blast that

ashes a small army of Mauler Twins, each

with super Human Durability in the 20 ton

range.

-Jokes off Furnace attacks, who has the

body of Magma.

-Ignores high power lasers.

-Invincible shrugs of a Nuke

exploding in his face. Next panel he flies

back to earth to finish of the Mauler

Twins like nothing happened.

-Laughs off this severe attack from

another Viltrumite warrior.

He shows incredible pain tolerance as well.

Ge shows how he fights on

through open fractures, broken arms/legs,

guts spewing out of his stomach, ect. He

will never KOed unless he is physically and

completely broken.

Speed

Invincible has Bio stated Mach 10+ speed

in Atmosphere and is Light Speed in

Space. He does show Reaction Speed to

match as well fights at that speed in

certain times.

-Flies from Upper North America to

Antarctica in 39 seconds.

-Flies with Shuttle to Mars and then

disappears from human sight.

-Explains how he has to hold back on

his speed to keep from hurting people.

Even fast Street Levels never have a

chance to touch him.

-Pack his room and flies it all to his

dorm in a few trips in less than a minuet.

-Invincible fights Conquest at such

speeds that they can only be tracked by

Satellite Feeds slowed down, even then

they are always 5 minuets behind each

fight! Speed Blitz ftw.

-Omni Man and Invincible throw a

Baseball around the world, so it is

traveling at major Hyper Sonic Speeds.

Invincible easily reacts to catch it. Even so

far as to fly back up to catch it when he

forgot about it.

-Omni Man leaves from America to