Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AllStarSuperman

movie/tv versions.

Heroes:

Peter Petrelli(all powers, except time stop)

Hiro Nakamura (no time stop)(has teleporting and sword)

Ando Masahashi(powerboost, and electric shock powers)

Matt Parkman (Telepathy)

Claire Bennet(she has her dads gun with infinite ammo)

Mohinder Suresh (is enhansed human and can stick to walls)

Sylar (all powers)

Nathan Petrelli(can fly and has a gun)

D.L. Hawkins(has a knife)

Tracy Strauss(in water form)

Maya Herrera(can control her powers)

Elle Bishop

Meredith Gordon (fire powers)

Ted Sprague (can control radiation)

Baron Samedi (impenetrable skin)

Alice Shaw (can control weather powers)

X-men:

Wolverine (Adamantium)

Sabertooth (X-men hairy dumb version)

Cyclops (from X2)

Charles (first class)

Magneto (X3)

Storm (X3)

Jean (has phionex)

Kitty (X3)

Juggernaut (X3)

Iceman (X3)

Rogue (X3)

Mystic (X3)

in character.

fight takes place in Sydney, Austrailia

start 500 feet apart

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By NeonGameWave

X-Men.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Couldn't Jean just atomize them?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Couldn't Jean just atomize them?

no because, Maya Herrerais pretty dang powerful she could maybe kill jean

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Her killing Movie Jean could be possible, but movie Jean atomize everything around her with a thought from a range. I am not seeing what any of the Heroes could do about that. I'm not sure who wins yet but just throwing this big factor out there.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@THUNDERBOLT30: hiro could teleport and stab her, same with peter, Matt Parkmancould shut her mind down, can sylar might by able to.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

X-Men. Heroes is in an inferior copy

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

x-men is a ripoff of doom patrol IIRC, but x-men would stomp doom patrol.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jackofspades

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

this

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@AllStarSuperman said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: hiro could teleport and stab her, same with peter, Matt Parkmancould shut her mind down, can sylar might by able to.

With this many players the battle could go a number of ways. Most of the Heroes don't have comparable feats compared to the X-Men, so it's harder to gauge them without speculating. For example Matt Parkman does not have the TP feats to prove he could shut down a mind as powerful as Phoenix Jean Grey's. She not only kept out a more experienced and more powerful Xavier out of her head, she did it while telekinetically freezing him (technically pinned down everyone around her with TK) and then atomized him. Even the movie-verse X-men have some advantages with raw power, better combat skill, better feats and team work. I'm still thinking on this but I am not seeing a strong enough case for how Heroes would win a majority here.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Heroes.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

With this many players the battle could go a number of ways. Most of the Heroes don't have comparable feats compared to the X-Men, so it's harder to gauge them without speculating. For example Matt Parkman does not have the TP feats to prove he could shut down a mind as powerful as Phoenix Jean Grey's. She not only kept out a more experienced and more powerful Xavier out of her head, she did it while telekinetically freezing him (technically pinned down everyone around her with TK) and then atomized him. Even the movie-verse X-men have some advantages with raw power, better combat skill, better feats and team work. I'm still thinking on this but I am not seeing a strong enough case for how Heroes would win a majority here.

yes but sylar, peter, and maya are huge heavy hitters. peter could take jeans power and use it agaist her possibly

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By IcePrince_X

x-men.

Jean alone can kill nearly all of them...the rest... the x-men pounds to death.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@AllStarSuperman said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

yes but sylar, peter, and maya are huge heavy hitters. peter could take jeans power and use it agaist her possibly

But that's the main issue for Heroes. What could be possible really can't used because it has no way to be actually proven in Battles. I'm open to being swayed by a storng argument for Heroes but I think the X-Men would take a majority IMO.

valencourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By valencourt

X-Men. As far as I'm aware, a high percentage of the Heroes characters featured in this battle aren't as trained for the front line as the X-Men are. They'd have to rely on their powers alone and just because most of them are wielding some kind of weapon doesn't mean that A) they know how to use it, and B) it will effect the X-Men.

As stated by others, Jean Grey powered by Phoenix alone could defeat all the Heroes involved. The rest of the X-Men can sit back and watch.

torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By torzone

X-men effortlessly,

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@torzone: @valencourt: X-men dont win effortlessly i had to restrict the heroes to make this fair. heroes still has Maya Herrera,Matt Parkman,Peter PetrelliSylarwho could take out Jean, sylar and peter could still her use her power, matt could possibly mindrape her, maya could possibly poison her. i left out daphne and time stop be cause with it heroes would stomp.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jeanroygrant

X-Men stomp.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@jeanroygrant said:

X-Men stomp.

How

valencourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By valencourt

@AllStarSuperman: We're dealing with a Phoenix-powered Jean Grey here. Matt's level of telepathy will not be enough to penetrate Jean Grey's telepathic defenses (even if she didn't have Phoenix). Maya is a non-factor: Wolverine could easily deal with her considering he'd be immune to her poisons. Sylar and Peter would be too busy focusing on Jean Grey to notice the Juggernaut charging at both of them and taking them both out at the same time. Since Juggernaut's powers derive from a magic source, his powers won't be able to be mimicked by Peter or stolen by Sylar.

Had timestop been included then the debate would be who would act quicker: Hiro with his timestop or Jean with a single thought? I'd say Jean, but since timestop is void, that's irrelevant.

As I said before, X-Men take the win.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By IcePrince_X

I believe the X-Men here are the movie versions and not their comic book counter part..nevertheless, jean is still the one to beat.

kinda like she can do this to the Heroes team...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhSBtClJAnU

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@valencourt said:

@AllStarSuperman: We're dealing with a Phoenix-powered Jean Grey here. Matt's level of telepathy will not be enough to penetrate Jean Grey's telepathic defenses (even if she didn't have Phoenix). Maya is a non-factor: Wolverine could easily deal with her considering he'd be immune to her poisons. Sylar and Peter would be too busy focusing on Jean Grey to notice the Juggernaut charging at both of them and taking them both out at the same time. Since Juggernaut's powers derive from a magic source, his powers won't be able to be mimicked by Peter or stolen by Sylar.

Had timestop been included then the debate would be who would act quicker: Hiro with his timestop or Jean with a single thought? I'd say Jean, but since timestop is void, that's irrelevant.

Matt could take her down if Ando power boosted him. why would wolverine be immune? Wolverine would be to busy fighting Elle and Baron. Sylar and Peter both have regeneration and jean didn't kill wolverine. Also they could take Juggernauts power because in the movie he's considered a mutant.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jeanroygrant

@AllStarSuperman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

X-Men stomp.

How

There two powerful. Xavier, Iceman ect.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@jeanroygrant said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

X-Men stomp.

How

Tracy is just like iceman and Mattis like Charles

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Jeez, why'd you give Jean the Phoenix? come on man.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jeanroygrant

@AllStarSuperman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

X-Men stomp.

How

Not on there level.

@The Stegman said:

Even without Phoenix the X-Men still stomp

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@jeanroygrant said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

X-Men stomp.

How

Not on there level.

@The Stegman said:

That's not the point of my post, the Phoenix, just like Flash, or Doctor Doom with prep, kills interesting debates, people see them and instantly say they ''solo'' 
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jeanroygrant

@The Stegman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

X-Men stomp.

How

Not on there level.

@The Stegman said:

That's not the point of my post, the Phoenix, just like Flash, or Doctor Doom with prep, kills interesting debates, people see them and instantly say they ''solo''

Oh

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@The Stegman said:

becuase i gave sylar and peter all powers plus maya could kill jean

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@jeanroygrant said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

X-Men stomp.

How

Not on there level.

@The Stegman said:

ando can go around powerboosting his team mates

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Equonox

Sylar and Maya could both stomp this X-Men team (probably Peter too). People need to stop watching crappy x-men movies and watch some quality TV =D

torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By torzone

@AllStarSuperman said:

@torzone: @valencourt: X-men dont win effortlessly i had to restrict the heroes to make this fair. heroes still has Maya Herrera,Matt Parkman,Peter PetrelliSylarwho could take out Jean, sylar and peter could still her use her power, matt could possibly mindrape her, maya could possibly poison her. i left out daphne and time stop be cause with it heroes would stomp.

Good point, but not good enough. Jean could easily take out Maya with a denigration wave. Peter Peterelli telepathy isn't anywhere near the power of the Phoenix. Sylar may stand a chance...but it's slight. I have no idea where Mark stands, Jean's telekinesis works on a subatomic level...she could potentially kill him if the time doesn't serve a distraction...

torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By torzone

@valencourt said:

Agreed.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@torzone said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

Good point, but not good enough. Jean could easily take out Maya with a denigration wave. Peter Peterelli telepathy isn't anywhere near the power of the Phoenix. Sylar may stand a chance...but it's slight. I have no idea where Mark stands, Jean's telekinesis works on a subatomic level...she could potentially kill him if the time doesn't serve a distraction...

jean wouldnt gun for maya, matts powers are on par with charle plus ando could powerboost him. peter just being around the heroes and xmen absorbs all the powers and could take jean easy.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Equonox

@AllStarSuperman said:

@torzone said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

jean wouldnt gun for maya, matts powers are on par with charle plus ando could powerboost him. peter just being around the heroes and xmen absorbs all the powers and could take jean easy.

This. Jean's TK would be met with equally powerful TK from Peter, while Sylar cuts her skull open and learns it for himself =P

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jeanroygrant

@AllStarSuperman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

X-Men stomp.

How

Not on there level.

@The Stegman said:

By how much?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Equonox said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@torzone said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

This. Jean's TK would be met with equally powerful TK from Peter, while Sylar cuts her skull open and learns it for himself =P

this or peter just copys the phionex and becomes just as powerful

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@jeanroygrant said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

X-Men stomp.

How

Not on there level.

@The Stegman said:

By how much?

idk how much, daphne was a lightspeed runner and when ando powerboosted her she could time travel, hero could only teleport a few people at a time but when powerboosted he had like 30+

torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By torzone

@AllStarSuperman said:

@torzone said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

Jean wouldn't run at all, if anything Maya gets rip apart just like one of the Omega's on Alcatraz before she could even attack. Plus Jean could easily project a Force Field...simple.

As for Matt being ranked in the same telepathic class as Prof X. that's entirely irrelevant Jean surpassed Prof X and killed him (seemingly). @AllStarSuperman said:

@Equonox said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@torzone said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

And "copy" the Phoenix power? Not gonna happen. Jean alone is an Omega-Level Class Five Mutant. The Phoenix is a developed Psychic Entity...that can alter matter on a subatomic level, the range and level of her power is most certainly incomparable, I doubt it could be mimicked or controlled .Slayar is the only one who could take on Jean...however with the aid of Magneto, X-men takes a stand and easily defeats them.

torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By torzone

Storm does that during the beginning of the battle

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Equonox

It's movie Jean, in which she wasn't possessed by any cosmic force. "Phoenix" in the movie was just her letting loose the full extent of her power. And I see zero reason Peter can't copy that AND get it amped by Ando.

Go home, fanboy.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Killemall

Peter lost his ability to instantly copy people power and keep it to him round about in Season 4. The latest version could only hang on to 1 powers at a time. Doesnt make it as big a threat as before.

Sylar can , to some extent copy people powers without killing them now, he is by far the biggest power house here from Heroes anyways.

I think Sylar is versatile enough to fight Jean.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@AllStarSuperman said:

@torzone said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

Jean wouldn't run at all, if anything Maya gets rip apart just like one of the Omega's on Alcatraz before she could even attack. Plus Jean could easily project a Force Field...simple.

As for Matt being ranked in the same telepathic class as Prof X. that's entirely irrelevant Jean surpassed Prof X and killed him (seemingly).

Mayas power works through walls a force field wont matter. matt is at prof x level now with a boost from ando he could take her.

@AllStarSuperman said:

@Equonox said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@torzone said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@torzone: @valencourt: X-men dont win effortlessly i had to restrict the heroes to make this fair. heroes still hasMaya Herrera,Matt Parkman,Peter PetrelliSylarwho could take out Jean, sylar and peter could still her use her power, matt could possibly mindrape her, maya could possibly poison her. i left out daphne and time stop be cause with it heroes would stomp.

And "copy" the Phoenix power? Not gonna happen. Jean alone is an Omega-Level Class Five Mutant. The Phoenix is a developed Psychic Entity...that can alter matter on a subatomic level, the range and level of her power is most certainly incomparable, I doubt it could be mimicked or controlled .Slayar is the only one who could take on Jean...however with the aid of Magneto, X-men takes a stand and easily defeats them.

in the movieverse the phoenix is just jean crazy its not a entity like normal. meaning its totally mimickable. the other x men are to busy fighting the other heroes.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Equonox said:

It's movie Jean, in which she wasn't possessed by any cosmic force. "Phoenix" in the movie was just her letting loose the full extent of her power. And I see zero reason Peter can't copy that AND get it amped by Ando.

Go home, fanboy.

this

@Killemall said:

Peter lost his ability to instantly copy people power and keep it to him round about in Season 4. The latest version could only hang on to 1 powers at a time. Doesnt make it as big a threat as before.

Sylar can , to some extent copy people powers without killing them now, he is by far the biggest power house here from Heroes anyways.

peter currently is one power at a time but in this battle i let him have all the powers.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Equonox

@AllStarSuperman said:

@Equonox said:

Go home, fanboy.

this

@Killemall said:

peter currently is one power at a time but in this battle i let him have all the powers.

That's the assumption I've been going with...in which case he's WAY more dangerous than Sylar (who is also a beast)

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By nefarious

X-Men.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jeanroygrant

@AllStarSuperman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

X-Men stomp.

How

Not on there level.

@The Stegman said:

By how much?

idk how much, daphne was a lightspeed runner and when ando powerboosted her she could time travel, hero could only teleport a few people at a time but when powerboosted he had like 30+

ok

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BMEZY

@AllStarSuperman said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@torzone said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

As for Matt being ranked in the same telepathic class as Prof X. that's entirely irrelevant Jean surpassed Prof X and killed him (seemingly).

Mayas power works through walls a force field wont matter. matt is at prof x level now with a boost from ando he could take her.

@AllStarSuperman said:

@Equonox said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@torzone said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@torzone: @valencourt: X-men dont win effortlessly i had to restrict the heroes to make this fair. heroes still hasMaya Herrera,Matt Parkman,Peter PetrelliSylarwho could take out Jean, sylar and peter could still her use her power, matt could possibly mindrape her, maya could possibly poison her. i left out daphne and time stop be cause with it heroes would stomp.

in the movieverse the phoenix is just jean crazy its not a entity like normal. meaning its totally mimickable. the other x men are to busy fighting the other heroes.

"Mayas power works through walls a force field wont matter. matt is at prof x level now with a boost from ando he could take her." - First and foremost, Phoenix's molecular combustion powers are nigh-instant and works significantly faster than Maya's power that takes a few seconds to take effect. Not only that, but there were a few characters in the heroes-verse that could resist her powers to a certain extent if they were strong-willed enough. Jean's power is absolute and takes a simple thought. Jean's tk is godlike! She can also turn off powers (i.e Scott's optic blasts)

Matt has NEVER shown the level of control and prowess in the use of telepathy... Prof. X telepathy was near effortless and together with Jean, shown the ability to even cancel out and shut down powers, freeze entire crowds in place (a great offensive that can be use against the heroes team), and even transferred his own CONSCIOUSNESS into another body via telepathy, another creative use of his ability is when he uses telepathy to unlock the potential power in the minds of the x-men, effectively "boosting" their powers level a significant degree, he also made himself invisible by telepathically altering the minds around him and is well-inept in mental posession...Matt could NEVER regardless of this speculatory "boost" from Ando.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By BMEZY

@Equonox: What if the Professor does this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwprCekqoBk

skip to (0:55)

let's also not forget that Jean has turned off powers effortlessly and atomized entire groups, significantly faster than Maya's "poison" gaze can take effect (which is about 7-10 seconds atleast).

torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By torzone

@AllStarSuperman said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@torzone said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@Equonox said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@torzone said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

Maya can't hurt Jean,a Force Field has different properties and obvious a better durability than a simple Wall- i.e. Jean was able to deflect an an optic blast from Cyclops before releasing a powerful Telekinetic Blast that knocked them both across the room and, even a flood.

And clearly you misread the comment "a Developed Psychic Entity" meaning she developed the malevolent creature herself, however the Phoenix is more than just a crazy Jean, it an alter ego that carries it's own strengths & feats that Jean couldn't accomplish. A powerboost would not put someone on the Phoenix Level...Jean/Phoenix powers continued to grow throughout the movie to the point where she nearly atomized an entire island manipulating everything in her vicinity, no concentration was used on anyone until a Wolverine began to attack her. The Phoenix power levels are beyond that of Slayar's, he wouldn't be able to cope with such a creature like the Phoenix. Jean throughout her movie displayed amazing telepathic feats (reading opponents minds, locating other mutants instantly, and mental communication through others) , telekinesis (lifting approximately 65 ton jet, and projection a force field powerful enough to stop an enormous flood.) Force Field projection and even light projection (checkout a deleted scene from X-men: Last Stand). To be honest giving Jean the Phoenix was a big mistake. Alone the X-men tookout at least 100 (more or less) mutants on Alcatraz. Once Jean powers became active no one could come near her. You're pathetic heroes gets whipped out at the beginning of the battle...sad case.