• 106 results
#1 Posted by lagoon_boy (10956 posts) - - Show Bio
                           x-men                    ghost rider ( jhonny blaze)
                           wolvie
                           rouge
                           cyclops
                           beast                                        
                           ice man              no one is holding back
                                                         in an abandoned construction site
                                                         wins by death, ko
#2 Posted by redbull (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman, by himself. Easily.

#3 Posted by lagoon_boy (10956 posts) - - Show Bio
WTF??????????????? ITS NOT NORMAL FIRE YOU CAN FREEZE /?? U SERIOUS
#4 Posted by Magnus/Murdock (428 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull said:
" Iceman, by himself. Easily. "
Hellfire>Ice
#5 Posted by Magnus/Murdock (428 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Xavier could do some kind of psychic attack on him, if that doesn't work, X-men dies.

#6 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont see him beating all of them what if rogue drains all his power

#7 Posted by Colossus666 (259 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull said:
"Iceman, by himself. Easily."

WTF???  Are u retarded???
#8 Posted by Colossus666 (259 posts) - - Show Bio
@vegeta said:
"i dont see him beating all of them what if rogue drains all his power "

She'll be ash before she gets near him.
#9 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

The Rider.

#10 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

wanna know why rider wins, THIS is why

#11 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men.

#12 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

ghost rider.....he can just heal from whatever the xmen throw at him and he can create an hell fire explosion that will kill all of them

#13 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" wanna know why rider wins, THIS is why

"
lmao that is so horrible.
#14 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
"
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" wanna know why rider wins, THIS is why

"
lmao that is so horrible. "
so sweet though XD.
#15 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost rider easy

#16 Posted by redbull (1396 posts) - - Show Bio
@Colossus666 said:
"
@redbull said:
WTF???  Are u retarded??? "

since when is Iceman's only power to "lower the temperature!"

he's omega level and can affect anything on a molecular level. there is nothing Ghost Rider can do to hurt iceman. nothing.
if anything it'd be a stalemate.
#17 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull said:
"
@Colossus666 said:
"
@redbull said:
WTF???  Are u retarded??? "
since when is Iceman's only power to "lower the temperature!"he's omega level and can affect anything on a molecular level. there is nothing Ghost Rider can do to hurt iceman. nothing.if anything it'd be a stalemate. "
I don't remember iceman having the ability to effect any magical being

Hellfire>iceman
#18 Posted by redbull (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

and hellfire can't affect iceman.

#19 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Why can't it effect iceman?

#20 Posted by redbull (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

explain to me how it WOULD affect him? Iceman can decompose his body on a molecular level, essentially being EVERYWHERE, in billions of particles.

#21 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull said:
" explain to me how it WOULD affect him? Iceman can decompose his body on a molecular level, essentially being EVERYWHERE, in billions of particles. "
If he's hit with it it's going too burn his soul

it's never been iceman's first instinct to go into a battle and turn into mist.
#22 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

hellfire is different from regular fire it cant be put out and it can burn threw almost anything and it burns the soul

#23 Edited by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman and Cyclops keep GR busy by slamming him with ranged attacks. Getting his attention while Rogue comes in from above to pound on him and Wolverine and Beat close in the distance. The X-men was a well oiled machine when it comes to working together. They have and will always be capable of taking down people like Ghost Rider and more powerful than him. It's a joke to think he is going to win against these odds. This is a team that has worked years together and know one anothers attack patterns and weaknesses.

Edited

#24 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" The Rider. "

#25 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't been keeping up with Ghost Rider. But back in the late 90's the X-Men beat Ghost Rider pretty easily. (without Xavier)

#26 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to reread the series again. But he was also infected by the Brood I believe.

#27 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" Iceman and Cyclops keep GR busy by slamming him with ranged attacks. Getting his attention while Rogue comes in from above to pound on him and Wolverine and Beat close in the distance. The X-men was a well oiled machine when it comes to working together. They have and will always be capable of taking down people like Ghost Rider and more powerful than him. It's a joke to think he is going to win against these odds. This is a team that has worked years together and know one anothers attack patterns and weaknesses. Edited "
What he said.
#28 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

Shoots back a hellfire bullet

Takes down The Avengers

Takes down the Avengers + Lifts Thor's hammer

Has destroyed Satan 666 times, each time being more and more powerful than the last

#29 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
"
I'd have to reread the series again. But he was also infected by the Brood I believe.
"
He was infected by the brood.
The queen said it herself :p
#30 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"
@Andferne said:
"
"
He was infected by the brood.The queen said it herself :p "
points to the words under the picture saying as much

Still who is to say that did not augment him? Or who is to say it made him weaker or stronger.
#31 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
"
@Andferne said:
"
"
He was infected by the brood.The queen said it herself :p "
points to the words under the picture saying as muchStill who is to say that did not augment him? Or who is to say it made him weaker or stronger. "
I was just clearing it up for you that's all
Im not good with the brood but under the queens control wouldn't you act differen't and she wouldn't know the full extent of his powers?
#32 Edited by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" Im not good with the brood but under the queens control wouldn't you act differen't and she wouldn't know the full extent of his powers? "
Hard to say. We have seen things like that go both ways for people and their powers. Iceman was never aware of his full potential until Emma tapped into him. So who is to say the Brood would not be aware of the same with GR. Of course this argument alone can go back and forth. Another example is when Cyclops was taken over and someone used his optic blasts at 'full power' which he usually keeps checked. It was measured at something like 2.2 giga watts, equivalent of a nuclear reactor or something like that.
#33 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

I see

#34 Posted by redbull (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

this is ridiculous.

if Ghost Rider is so powerful that is hellfire can destroy all souls, then there should be no threats ever in the Marvel universe. X-men wouldnt need to exist cause Ghost Rider could just "burn em all".

the very fact that Ghost Rider was dead and gone during Age of Apocalypse shows he was killed off rather easily by a mutant force. and X-Men is just about the best of the best in mutants.

#35 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull said:
" this is ridiculous.if Ghost Rider is so powerful that is hellfire can destroy all souls, then there should be no threats ever in the Marvel universe. X-men wouldnt need to exist cause Ghost Rider could just "burn em all".the very fact that Ghost Rider was dead and gone during Age of Apocalypse shows he was killed off rather easily by a mutant force. and X-Men is just about the best of the best in mutants. "
AoA is a non canon reality. The difference between he and 616 GR could be vast.

#36 Posted by redbull (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

what are you talking about?

AoA is the EXACT SAME world as the normal one, just that Xavier died. It's still the same characters, same powers, just different events. If someone could die in AoA, they could die the same way in 616. It's canon.

#37 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull said:
" this is ridiculous.if Ghost Rider is so powerful that is hellfire can destroy all souls, then there should be no threats ever in the Marvel universe. X-men wouldnt need to exist cause Ghost Rider could just "burn em all".the very fact that Ghost Rider was dead and gone during Age of Apocalypse shows he was killed off rather easily by a mutant force. and X-Men is just about the best of the best in mutants. "
Hellfire only goes so far...the x-men are only human that's why it effects them I don't see why your so mad

and Age of Apocalypse is a different universe so its illogical too this debate
#38 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull said:
"there is nothing Ghost Rider can do to hurt iceman. nothing.if anything it'd be a stalemate."
Hellfire burns the soul.  That'll take out Iceman.

What is Iceman supposed to do to the Rider?
#39 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull said:
" what are you talking about?AoA is the EXACT SAME world as the normal one, just that Xavier died. It's still the same characters, same powers, just different events. If someone could die in AoA, they could die the same way in 616. It's canon. "
AoA Wolvie lost his hand.

AoA Gambit is Blind.

AoA Sugarman!?!

#40 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull said:
" what are you talking about?AoA is the EXACT SAME world as the normal one, just that Xavier died. It's still the same characters, same powers, just different events. If someone could die in AoA, they could die the same way in 616. It's canon. "
AoA isn't canon..it's not 616
#41 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" Age of Apocalypse is a different universe so its illogical too this debate "
Different universe or different timeline? Because there is a difference. AoA was the same as 616 with just different events happening. The Ultimate Marvel however is a different Universe and therefore could be different on the characters.
#42 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
" Age of Apocalypse is a different universe so its illogical too this debate "
Different universe or different timeline? Because there is a difference. AoA was the same as 616 with just different events happening. The Ultimate Marvel however is a different Universe and therefore could be different on the characters. "
Every story that's outside of the 616 continuity is a different universe
#43 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" Every story that's outside of the 616 continuity is a different universe "
But in the case of AoA the power levels were the same for the characters as they were in 616. The differences being what faction/team they belonged to and appearances.
#44 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
" Every story that's outside of the 616 continuity is a different universe "
But in the case of AoA the power levels were the same for the characters as they were in 616. The differences being what faction/team they belonged to and appearances. "
Power levels fluctuate between universes it's a known fact some characters come out stronger than others in different universes
#45 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" Power levels fluctuate between universes it's a known fact some characters come out stronger than others in different universes "
Yes and in the case of the Ultimate Universe compared to the 616 one that is true. But what was the biggest difference between he 616 and AoA? Rogue and he ability to have a child with Magneto? The fact is that there were no major differences on the characters power wise in 616 and AoA. At least none that come to my mind, but it has been a while since I have read that story arc.
#46 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
"
"
Wrong Ghost Rider.

That's Ketch 15 years ago.  Modern Ghost Rider could kill him in one shot.

@redbull said:
"this is ridiculous.if Ghost Rider is so powerful that is hellfire can destroy all souls, then there should be no threats ever in the Marvel universe."

The Ghost Rider spent his first few years on earth tracking down and killing Satan who had possessed 666 dead bodies.

Since he killed all of them, he's been tracking down a renegade angel who is so powerful that he just took over heaven.

He's been much too busy stopping the entire earth plane from being destroyed to deal with petty things like crime or supervillains.  Hell, the Rider felt that WWH was beneath him.

#47 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
" Power levels fluctuate between universes it's a known fact some characters come out stronger than others in different universes "
Yes and in the case of the Ultimate Universe compared to the 616 one that is true. But what was the biggest difference between he 616 and AoA? Rogue and he ability to have a child with Magneto? The fact is that there were no major differences on the characters power wise in 616 and AoA. At least none that come to my mind, but it has been a while since I have read that story arc. "
Lets say you compare the two characters in a battle thread who is more likely to win between a 616 or an AoA character?

They have different personalities and fight differentley
#48 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" Lets say you compare the two characters in a battle thread who is more likely to win between a 616 or an AoA character?They have different personalities and fight differently "
Which would go either way as both have tons of experience and the same power level. The only advantage that 616 Cyke might have is that he still has the use of both his eyes. Which is making my point for me. Granted none of this has to do with the topic at hand now.
#49 Posted by KCsuperman09 (266 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: hey do you know how to post videos on this site in the battles like that ghost rider
#50 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@KCsuperman09 said:
" @geraldthesloth: hey do you know how to post videos on this site in the battles like that ghost rider "
Get the embed code off youtube and put it in the HTML box