Namor

Kitty Pryde

Storm

Fantastic Four consists of:

Mr. Fantastic

Human Torch

Invisible Woman

Thing

Cyclops has thought the Fantastic Four has become a hindrance to the mutant evolution and wishes to take them out of the picture. So he made a plan that would allow the X-Men to defeat them. He sent a distress call to the Fantastic Four saying that Super Skrulls that were left behind after the Invasion were attacking them, causing the Fantastic Four to go to the X-Men's help. The location is near Madison Square Garden, NY. Cyclops has devised a strategic plan to defeat the FF, but the FF are caught by surprise by the attack by the X-Men. Morals are on for the FF but not so much for the X-Men.

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Renee

X-men. They have the advantage of like having a plan and are fighting harder with not so much morals lol. With Kitty the Invisible Woman isn't as much of a treat.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By mgrman5

That is why I choose Kitty since she can handle Invisible Woman. But the FF are ready for some sort of fight and when it comes down to it I don't think any of the FF will not give it there all if the battle is life and death.

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By madrid_san

X-men stomp!

Namor alone is a lot for FF to handle. Add Cyclops, Storm and Kitty makes it impossible for FF to win.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mgrman5

What if Mr. Fantastic was preparing for a battle with a Super Skrull Namor and brought appropriate gear for that fight.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Edgeworth_11

X-men utterly destroy FF.,
mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mgrman5

What if I change Namor for Colossus and Kitty for Neophyte, I know he is not an X-Man, but he is a mutant so it counts.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By nefarious

The X-Men win with a passion.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Edgeworth_11 said:
"X-men utterly destroy FF., "
mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mgrman5

Wow I didn't realize the FF were such push overs I guess they can't cut it against other big teams without prep, they essentially suck from what I am getting at.

MrBigBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MrBigBalls

X-Men

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ravek

Fantastic Four

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mgrman5

What if I add She- Hulk and Spider-man to the FF group .

marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By marvellover1

X men have this even with those added characters

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Scarbearer

Man look at all the FF hate!  Just out of curiosity though? What's with Namor being on the roster? Did I miss something where he joined the X-Men?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#17  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

hes been a member for the past 2 years
Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ravek

The FF win indefinitely 

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Scarbearer

Wow... I am far more behind on what's going on with the X-Books than I thought... holy crap :P

Anyway, I think since Scott is being is typical weenie self and setting up and ambush the X-Men will take this, but I think the FF fair better than most people think.  I think at the end of the fight, Namor and Kitty are who's left standing.

The FF show up ready for a fight, just with the wrong person, so I don't think Storm can put out Johnny who's coming into the scenario already 'flamed on' and burning hot and ready to fight.  Since Morals are on He'd have to come up with something tricky to KO her, like Surround her with more fire than she can put out and make her pass out with heat exhaustion.  Though with Storm going for the Kill and Johnny not, that puts him at a disadvantage but he might pull it off.

Namor and Thing go at it as they have many times int he past, but Namor's powered up enough in recent years that Thing is likely to be on the loosing end of this fight, but I think he could can keep Namor busy long enough the rest of his team to try and take out the other X-Men.

I'd like to think that if Sue's been able to stop psionics and Telepathy with her shields before, that she could keep someone intangible out, but I have nothing to back so I'll just concede that a phase attack takes out Susan.

Reed, expecting a fight with Super-Skrull comes into the battle with some MacGuffin devices to help him fight against the Double S.  Including something that will help him deal with his force fields and force projections that are just as strong as Susan's.  Realizing that Cyclops optic blasts are pure concussive force, he uses some quick thinking to use his Super Skrull Counter-Measure to dissipate Scott's beams and slingshots him against a tree until he's knocked loopy.

Sadly if Johnny got past storm, he's probably pretty spent, and I would imagine he'd be cooled off enough that Namor could get in and KO him quickly, though Safe bet would for Kitty to take him out with a phase attack.

That leave Reed getting destoryed by Namor who he just was not prepared for.

So yeah, the X-Men win a scenario clearly engineered to favor them, but I think those calling for a 'stomp' aren't quite giving the FF their due.

GuruOfFunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#20  Edited By GuruOfFunk

Yep, X-Men destroy.
mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mgrman5
@scarbearer:
Very nice scenario, I like to see the FF fighting back then getting stomped like most people said, thanks for the post.
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By Roddy010

Johnny isn't doing anything to Ororo...

I see X-men winning via Kitty...
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Invisible Woman should be able to take Kitty Pryde out by making a forcefield attack that is constantly active around her body. I don't think Kitty can phase through energy constructs without a good deal of pain and interference, so I'm surprised Sue is being counted out so quickly. Have they ever fought?

Namor should take out Thing after a drawn out battle, Storm could take out Johnny by virtue of being smarter and more dynamic while Cyclops can probably stretch Mr. Fantastic to his limits with a few high-powered optic blasts. 

I actually think it could come down to Invisible Woman vs Storm, Cyclops and Namor; Sue could take out Storm and Cyclops, but Namor is tougher for her to handle - he's familiar with how she fights and is fast enough to be hard for her to tag. 
Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Scarbearer
@PhoenixoftheTides said:
" I think Invisible Woman should be able to take Kitty Pryde out by making a forcefield attack that is constantly active around her body. I don't think Kitty can phase through energy constructs without a good deal of pain and interference, so I'm surprised Sue is being counted out so quickly. Have they ever fought?

Namor should take out Thing after a drawn out battle, Storm could take out Johnny by virtue of being smarter and more dynamic while Cyclops can probably stretch Mr. Fantastic to his limits with a few high-powered optic blasts. 

I actually think it could come down to Invisible Woman vs Storm, Cyclops and Namor; Sue could take out Storm and Cyclops, but Namor is tougher for her to handle - he's familiar with how she fights and is fast enough to be hard for her to tag. 
"
I dunno if it's down to just Namor and Sue the whole thing might end with them at a hotel room in Atlantic City. 
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By progenitorigin

X-Men take it.