Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Random encounter
  • Pre-Flashpoint Despero
  • Latest version of each X-men characters (everybody pictured)
  • I'm using the version of Jean that came from the past.
  • Standart gears
  • Full knowledge of battlefield
  • No help
  • No Phoenix Force tap
  • No Hope
  • No BFR
  • Morals off
  • Wins by death

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Entropy is a b*tch

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperiex destroys the planet. One probe can solo the Justice League. Juggernaut is the only one that lives but is stuck drifting in space.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman couldn't even beat Imperiex this team doesn't stand a chance.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Imperiex

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@matchesmalone21: spite? really unlike you. actually, not unlike you, about 5 to 6 months ago. but now?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they can use magneto and cerebro to boost charles and hall all the telepaths attack at once and pray that does something cause other wise they are screwed

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. So much spite. The X-Men all die horrible, horrible deaths.

Even an Imperiex Probe would probably take out the entire team pictured. I mean, I understand Bobby is pretty impossible to kill right now but he's not going to be doing any damage to a probe.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

antiwhipped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see longshot ftw.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despero

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No difference at all.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well now Despero makes them all kill each other.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By comic_book_fan
Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: He destroys them telepathically and can regenerate from decapitation and disembodiment or possess someone on the team. He has telekinesis that can take out Power Girl. He's also far more powerful and faster. He completely stomps them in every way.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By comic_book_fan

@night4345: xavier emma jean and Betty together beat him and magneto can dissipate his atoms.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Night4345

@comic_book_fan: He can hypnotize them independent of his telepathy and I would put Despero far above them seeing that he's turned a better telepath and Aquaman into his slave. Magneto couldn't do that to Despero at his best and Mags is far from his best right now.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By comic_book_fan

@night4345: xavier is right with manhunter despero's best feat is beating manhunter then add 2 a class telepaths and he has no chance and magneto and charles can amp eachothers powers.

sentry4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despero is one of the most powerful telepaths in DC, so I don't really see him having trouble blocking out Prof. X and Jean (powerful as they are). Besides that, nobody would be able to hurt him. Just a slaughter.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: I would also put MM above Xavier but Despero didn't just beat J'onn he destroyed him and Aquaman then made them his soldiers. Seeing as Magneto has lost most of his power I don't see amping anyone and how much does this amp boost Xavier's power?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Xmen cannot defeat Despero they dont stand a chance. Their best attack is telepathy this man strength durabilty and power is TOp notch . Let me put it like this . If silly HULK with just brute force and Thunder clap could destroy the Xmen . What you think Despero can do. .. Despero can Slap around the HULk all day even worse he isnt even slow and is much more brutal and smarter.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Switch Imperiex Probe to Despero

Why not just make a new thread?

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Xmen cannot defeat Despero they dont stand a chance. Their best attack is telepathy this man strength durabilty and power is TOp notch . Let me put it like this . If silly HULK with just brute force and Thunder clap could destroy the Xmen . What you think Despero can do. .. Despero can Slap around the HULk all day even worse he isnt even slow and is much more brutal and smarter.

The X-men fought with Hulk is not(i guess you are mentioning WWH) comparable to this team by any chance, there wasn't Jean Grey, Iceman, Magneto, Magik, Storm, Danger, Psylocke(all of this members are game changers except maybe storm) This is a team that can defeat Despero i believe.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By chiq

If Zatanna can freeze him, Magik can use all sorts of spells on him too or teleport his head off. She turns into Darkchilde and can solo If she can stomp on Dormammu she can take on Despero. Not sure how he kills Danger as well.Danger can reform from any kind of damage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marlboroman: I believe he's speaking about the current Hulk series where fought the X-men.
@chiq: She turn into darkchilde inside the Limbo...no outside of it.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marlboroman: I believe he's speaking about the current Hulk series where fought the X-men.

@chiq: She turn into darkchilde inside the Limbo...no outside of it.

she can turn into Darkchilde on earth. It's true that she normally doesn't, but it's morals off...

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jubilee solos

No Caption Provided

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: my bad it was not out of anger just a term.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Despero

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: hulk is stronger than despero despero has one showing where he takes down the whole league and another where he is beaten by superman in one punch and a dose of heat vision. xavier vs manhunter they are equals.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: How Kitty Pride would make the team intangible? IIRC she have touch them right? I'm curious

@comic_book_fan: What? Despero beaten the Justice League and Justice Society powerhouses and trash their out,also he doesn't get beaten by Superman in that story at all. have to post the scans ?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By XiiX

@matchesmalone21: I can't find the scans, but Superman basically one-shotted him with his heat-vision because the story was over and needed a quick conclusion, and Superman and Batman were staring down an enemy that could have killed them without even having to move(meaning Despero), or physically beat them to death anyway. It's his ABSOLUTE lowest showing, and PIS on par with the likes of Spiderman beating Firelord(for obvious reasons).

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: it's not pis superman has beaten darkseid and others who are despero level solo before he usually can't but on a good day he can i think despero beating the whole jsa is more pis than him losing to superman.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By XiiX

@comic_book_fan: Do yourself a favor, man. Don't argue this one. It is a textbook definition of PIS. He one-shotted him with HEAT-VISION. Superman has never KO'd Darkseid with heat vision, and Darkseid hasn't physically shamed the number of powerful opponents at one time that Despero has(his main threat is via the Omega-Beams).

Are you seriously trying to argue that Superman's heat-vision is more powerful than the combined efforts of The Justice League, Justice Society, or both of them at once? Yes, Despero has taken on BOTH at once.

Despero's mentally squished Martian-Manhunter like it's every other tuesday, and Manhunter would psychically shred Superman to ribbons.

Despero got mentally smacked with the psychic juice of 9 freakin' galaxies, and still wasn't knocked out. But Superman doing it with heat-vision is supposed to be believable?

It's not PIS on Despero's part, because he's done it multiple times. Superman's got his ass kicked by him multiple times. Him defeating Despero ONCE is the unanimous exception.

You named 1 instance. I named literally 3 times as many. Heat-vision is usually shown to be an annoyance to higher-end characters on average, and neither Darkseid or Mongul have the physical showings Despero does. Mongul is literally standing there smiling while tanking it, but when Superman starts punching, Mongul gets his ass handed to him. When Superman starts punching with Despero, Superman gets his ass handed to him.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: no i am saying that it was rushed so it ended before it should have but i don't think superman and batman beating despero is out of the question. 3 to 1 i only said that he did it before it's the only issue i have where he won but that don't mean it's the only time he has ever beat him and it was the last time they fought that i know of but my main point is he was able to resist him in that comic and he was able to resist dominus who are both more powerful telepaths than manhunter so he could resist him for a while.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By XiiX
No Caption Provided

@comic_book_fan: That is the only time he's beaten him. Look it up, and it's also his lowest showing. You won't find another. And Martian Manhunter has far more showings of his telepathy working on Superman and beings way more powerful than him, than not. Hell, Grodd, who isn't as powerful as Martian Manhunter by far used it on Superman easily.

It's PIS. Pure and simple.

Tell you what; Make a Superman and Batman VS Despero thread, and tell me how long it takes before it's locked.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: but do you think grodd would beat superman more times than not.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Still Despero

@xiix said:
No Caption Provided

@comic_book_fan: That is the only time he's beaten him. Look it up, and it's also his lowest showing. You won't find another. And Martian Manhunter has far more showings of his telepathy working on Superman and beings way more powerful than him, than not. Hell, Grodd, who isn't as powerful as Martian Manhunter by far used it on Superman easily.

It's PIS. Pure and simple.

Tell you what; Make a Superman and Batman VS Despero thread, and tell me how long it takes before it's locked.

You have reason man Batgod only stomp Despero add Superman is just evil ....

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Yeah...

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: If Superman deals with him faster than he can telepathically assault him, then no. Otherwise, the evidence speaks for itself, as Grodd's been able to mentally cause him anguish more than once.