#1 Edited by theDCkid (890 posts) - - Show Bio

xmen: Wolverine, Colossus, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Iceman, jean grey, Storm, Gambit and Beast.

morals on, fights take place in a deserted new york city, xmen get an hour prep before each fight.

Bonus round intentionally impossibly hard.

round 1

Joker, Bane, mister freeze, Two-face, Penguin, Clayface, Black mask and Killer croc.

round 2

Captain boomerang, Captain cold, Trickster, weather wizard and Gorilla Grodd.

round 3

Sinestro and Atrocitus.

round 4

Mongul, Metallo and Lex luthor (in power suit)

Bonus round

Despero, Black adam, Bizarro and Darkseid. Shadowcat and jubilee can join the xmen for the bonus round.

#2 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

those first 3 rounds x men stomp and the rest they take it also easily but they get whooped by the bonus round

#3 Posted by Strman123 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 and 2 should be pretty easy round 3 they have a 4/10 chance of winning round 4 1/10 and bonus 0/10

#4 Posted by Speed_Force561 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a huge captain cold fan I was glad to see you included him in this thread he's completely underated probably for good reason but, besides that X-Men will destroy those D.C. villains especially those last ones but thats all redundant anyways x-men take the prize

#5 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

Bonus Round: sensing how badly the X-Men are out gunned the Phoenix comes in to protect her favoured host. WPOTC Solos.

#6 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

If Jean has Phoenix, the X-Men wins all rounds except MAYBE bonus round, if she doesn't well they lose to the Sinestro/Atrocitus tag team.

#7 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5216 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 5

#8 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Stops at 5
#9 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

Xmen will rounds 1-4 I think. they have a chance at last round if jean gets phoenix

#10 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha yeah they can win all but the bonus. They can win the bonus if Jean is full phoenix force, wouldn't hurt if they had Mags on their side but still...

#11 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22744 posts) - - Show Bio

stop at 3. unless theres phoenix

#12 Edited by theDCkid (890 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: no phoenix force.

i edited the OP slightly.

#13 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22744 posts) - - Show Bio

@theDCkid: oh ok well i still think they stop at 3 then

#14 Posted by crackerjack82 (2607 posts) - - Show Bio

ICEMAN!!!!!! nuff said

#15 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

@theDCkid: I don't think adding Jubilee and Shadowcat in the bonus match would help at all.

#16 Posted by theONEtaichou (1564 posts) - - Show Bio

A case can be made for Round 2 taking major wins against them but the do not get through red and yellow Lanterns... ever!

#17 Posted by CampodelViolin (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at 3.

#18 Posted by comic_book_fan (5840 posts) - - Show Bio

now if you add magneto and professor x and add phoenix to jean then they could win the bonus

#19 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at 3 i think, although my argument could be swayed

#20 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4, maybe 3.

#21 Posted by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@Speed_Force561 said:

I'm a huge captain cold fan I was glad to see you included him in this thread he's completely underated probably for good reason but, besides that X-Men will destroy those D.C. villains especially those last ones but thats all redundant anyways x-men take the prize

i concur

#22 Posted by Original_Human_Torch (166 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men meet their end at 3.

#23 Edited by THUNDERBOLT30 (10770 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they could likely stop at 3. If they win there I see them stopping at 5.

#24 Posted by rpottage (894 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Black Mask control like half of Gotham's thugs/criminals/gangs?

With Black Mask's flunkies and his mind control, Freeze's Gun, and Clayface; I think they might actually go down in round one. If only through attrition.

Other that that, round three.

#25 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage said:

With Black Mask's flunkies and his mind control, Freeze's Gun, and Clayface; I think they might actually go down in round one. If only through attrition.

Jean's TP >>> Black Mask's TP. Both Iceman and Storm have greater control over ice then Freeze. Clayface could just be frozen by either Iceman or Storm.

#26 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3, Sinestro is too much IMO.

#27 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably go down at 2. CERTAINLY go down at 3.

#28 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@bornstar said:

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Stops at 5
this
#29 Posted by rpottage (894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moonchilde said:

@rpottage said:

Jean's TP >>> Black Mask's TP. Both Iceman and Storm have greater control over ice then Freeze. Clayface could just be frozen by either Iceman or Storm.

That was why I said "if only through attrition". With half the criminals in Gotham beating down on the X-men they should be able to eventually pull out a win simply by tiring everybody out.

#30 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage said:

@Moonchilde said:

@rpottage said:

That was why I said "if only through attrition". With half the criminals in Gotham beating down on the X-men they should be able to eventually pull out a win simply by tiring everybody out.

An army of cannon fodder wouldn't be able to hurt Colossus or Iceman, and would have a hell of a time hurting Wolverine. Jean should be able to just mind-wipe them and have them fight for the X-Men instead of against anyway.