Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MUTANT413
X-Men 
Cyclops (can't remove visor) 
Wolverine (adamantium) 
Nightcrawler (two standard material rapiers) 
Gambit (bo staff and 1 deck of cards)  
Beast (unarmed) 
Domino (2 Desert Eagles and 6 regular grenades) 
Bishop (energy-focusing guns, no cybernetic arm) 
Lockheed (unarmed) 
Anole (unarmed) 
Wolfsbane (unarmed)

DC Street Levelers 
Bruce Wayne (standard Batman gear) 
Dick Grayson (standard Nightwing gear) 
Jason Todd (standard Red Hood gear) 
Roy Harper (standard Arsenal gear, no drug withdrawl) 
Creeper (unarmed)  
Bane (on Venom, carrying a chain gun) 
Timber Wolf (unarmed) 
Deathstroke (promethium mail armor, broadsword, and blasting staff) 

-All members of teams are completely willing to work with each other. 
-Morals are on for everyone. So assume that characters who do not normally kill will not attempt to do so here.
-The DC team is given 3 hours of prep in which they can study a map of the battlefield and read basic files on the X-Men's powers and abilities (think Wikipedia articles). 
-The X-Men get no prep, but they start the fight aware that they are being hunted by 8 highly-dangerous assailants. 
-All characters are current, except for Bishop, who is pre-Messiah War. 
-XMen team starts at the orange X. 
-DCers start at the blue X. 

No Caption Provided
raxtsfk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By raxtsfk

Wayne, Bane, and Deathstroke with 3 days prep will be tough, but X-Men can take this. 

Beast, Bishop, Lockheed, Anole, and Wolfsbane should be able to take care of Dick, Jason, Roy, and Timberwolf.  

Wolverine can take care of Creeper.

I believe Cyclops can rally Nightcrawler, Gambit, and Domino to defeat Bats, Bane, and Deathstroke in the end. 

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@raxtsfk said:
Wayne, Bane, and Deathstroke with 3 days prep will be tough, but X-Men can take this.  Beast, Bishop, Lockheed, Anole, and Wolfsbane should be able to take care of Dick, Jason, Roy, and Timberwolf.   Wolverine can take care of Creeper. I believe Cyclops can rally Nightcrawler, Gambit, and Domino to defeat Bats, Bane, and Deathstroke in the end. 
It says 3 hours of prep.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

The X-men should win this. If their prep is just used for studying they won't beat the X-men under this kind of fire power. They shouldn't even get the drop on most of the X-men due to Wolfsbane and Wolverine's heightened sentence. Combine that with Cyke's leadership ability and Domino's luck powers things are definitely swayed in the X-men's favor and I wouldn't put it past Cyclops to load up Bishop as well before they head out due to distance.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sherlock

With that kind of prep Bats Bane and Slade arent going to do much.To be honest Scott and Kurt are going to give the DC team hell on their own.The others being here makes this a lock

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men.

Avatar image for the_hooded_hero
The Hooded Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Hooded Hero

Right now I'm not saying either team is going to win. 

This is gonna get heated by the way. 

What I am gonna say is you guys underestimate the dc team. 

Jason, Batman, and Nightwing standard equipment. I know if not all of them, but 2 have smoke bombs. Throw them close enough. Anybody with enhanced senses they go blind. Smell screwed and hearing now so good. Eyes not so good either. This is a limited time though. I don't know how long a smoke bomb last but I know it's loud. It could be even a stun bomb. So enhanced sense aren't gonna be a huge deal. 

Plus Cyclops having good leadership. So does Batman. I actually think Batman is more Tactical. Consider he's got Batman, Jason, and Nightwing working together. 

The only ones I'm worried about is Bishop, Gambit, and Domino. Cyclops too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smoke bombs aren't that effective.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By eatmore_payless

Hate to say this but X-Men wins 

The Hooded Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The Hooded Hero
@_slim_ said:

Your forgetting they got prep time. They can be as effective as they want them to be. He said basic gear, but didn't say that they couldn't tamper basic gear.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Hooded Hero said:

@_slim_ said:

Your forgetting they got prep time. They can be as effective as they want them to be. He said basic gear, but didn't say that they couldn't tamper basic gear.
Never said they couldn't tamper with their gear (really don't know why...but w/e). You made it seem as if a smoke bomb was going be the deciding factor in the fight when it's not.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Yeah smoke bombs don't mean much with people with heightened senses. Wolverine's fought in a nerve/smoke bomb gas before and was perfectly fine, infact he was tearing up a group of soldiers. It's not like they do go blind and can't smell considering the feats Wolverine has with his sense of smell is ridiculous  Wolverine and Wolfsbane will  be ok with smoke bombs present and if Cyclops or Bishop can't see Wolverine will tell them to point and shoot.

Team 1 may not be as equally stacked tactician wise but Cyclops and Wolverine on a team with people they've worked with for years should compensate along with the sheer fire power the X-men possess.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@god_spawn said:

The X-men should win this. If their prep is just used for studying they won't beat the X-men under this kind of fire power. They shouldn't even get the drop on most of the X-men due to Wolfsbane and Wolverine's heightened sentence. Combine that with Cyke's leadership ability and Domino's luck powers things are definitely swayed in the X-men's favor and I wouldn't put it past Cyclops to load up Bishop as well before they head out due to distance.

I agree with this pretty much.
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@The Hooded Hero

Jason, Batman, and Nightwing standard equipment. I know if not all of them, but 2 have smoke bombs. Throw them close enough. Anybody with enhanced senses they go blind. Smell screwed and hearing now so good. Eyes not so good either.

I ain't no weapons expert, but smoke bombs effect hearing now? In anycase, they get in close enough to throw a smoke bomb and it doesn't matter. Their scent had been picked up long before and the X-Men will be ready for them. Hell, Wolverine can proabably smell them from their starting position if I based it off feats alone.
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@The Hooded Hero

Jason, Batman, and Nightwing standard equipment. I know if not all of them, but 2 have smoke bombs. Throw them close enough. Anybody with enhanced senses they go blind. Smell screwed and hearing now so good. Eyes not so good either.

I ain't no weapons expert, but smoke bombs effect hearing now? In anycase, they get in close enough to throw a smoke bomb and it doesn't matter. Their scent had been picked up long before and the X-Men will be ready for them. Hell, Wolverine can proabably smell them from their starting position if I based it off feats alone.
Perhaps he was referring to flash bangs? Smoke bombs themselves have been known to disorient people, thus causing momentary loss of hearing or numbed eardrums.  

I do agree with your points though. Wolverine, Nightcrawler, and Gambit will be too much for the street levelers, the other X-Men make it overkill. 
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By Edgeworth_11
No Caption Provided
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By super_psycho

X-men

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ssejllenrad

X-Men. DC team only has the prep going for them and it's not that long a prep. X-Men would take this.

Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Aero_gt

X-men in a stomp. Wolverine can beat any of the guys on the opposing team and sense their presence before the dcers can, Nightcrawler can port anywhere he's best needed, cyclops can still fire a large blast even with his visor on and he can make great tactical choices, beast and wolvesbane would be just added muscle, gambit can chose to fight close or blow thing up that will harm and or disorientate the other team, Domino can give them bad luck and lay supressive fire, and Bishop can get powered up by Cyke and also lay suppresive damage until the others are deafeated in like 10 mins at the most.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Fetts
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@god_spawn said:

I agree with this pretty much.
The Hooded Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The Hooded Hero
@Illuminatus
That is exactly what I meant. 

I don't know why everybody is getting so mad. I didn't say what team I thought would win. Just said that that would be the best strategy to use.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#22  Edited By TheGoldenOne
X-men.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Killemall
@Edgeworth_11 said:
No Caption Provided
LOL u always come up with funny pics :) 

@MUTANT413: X-men have this i think, even without taking off his visor Cyclops has pretty powerful blast, enough to KO anyone he wants (maybe not kill coz morals are on). Wolverine could handle Slade, the only problem is prep of which there are only 2 hrs :)
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Killemall: Ya I try lol it makes me laugh so glad to see it has the same effect on others :D
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Killemall
@Edgeworth_11: LOL cool.. btw i am so totally gonna steal that pic, sorry dude :)
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#26  Edited By EdwardWindsor

X-men. The 3h ours prerp when you  know every memebr of your etam and have worked alongside each other for years sways me. The 2nd team while great doesnt jhaev taht same coonection between all the members and thus wont be as solid as a unit. Team work for the xmen edge the fight for me.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Killemall: No prob man :D