Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By blacharrt
@IZZR said:

@blacharrt said:

@IZZR said:
@blacharrt: Its called P.I.S genius
Don't claim P.i.s in the face of consistency, how many times has superman outsmarted brainiac? All of those situations could not have been P.I.S genius.
Since his intellect far supercedes superman's and his strength next to his ship is on par with supes it is most certainly P.I.S. just like black panther making Silver surfer hurt besides supes has tricked lex upon occassion now cmon if that aint P.I.S. then you need to start hitting them books again
Black Panther used his brains and prep to pull that feat off.  He did not do that of his own power, there was nothing P.i.s about it.  And the instance isn't even the same.  Brainiac is suppose to be smarter than alot of people lex luthor included but who of the head of the legion of doom, lex, who did brainac take orders from lex.

His intellect only gets him but so far, which was my point in saying as a machine brainiac is limited.  Human beings have constantly outsmarted him showing that lack of flexibility, and improvisation in handling situations he can not account for.  Brainiac for DC would be undoubtedly the person they have all the information they gather as a team in prep sent to because he can analyze the quickest, but he is not the best person on the team to come up with a plan for a win.

Also i prey the new DC is actually worth reading.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Dex_Starr
@blacharrt: No offense but you're insanely bias toward Marvel, if you want to talk about aliens getting outsmarted by someone educated on Earth, I'm pretty sure that Reed has outsmarted the entire Skrull empire numerous times before.  Brainiac has never actually been outsmarted by anyone on Earth either.  Not that it matters because no one on the X-men team is on the same level as guys like Lex Luthor, Darkseid, Grodd or Batman for that matter so you're lowballing is irrelevant and pointless.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Dex_Starr
@blacharrt said:
@IZZR said:
Don't claim P.i.s in the face of consistency, how many times has superman outsmarted brainiac? All of those situations could not have been P.I.S genius.
Why don't you tell me?  I'd like for you to list at least one issue where a human outsmarted Brainiac. 
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By IZZR
@Hohenheim_of_light said:
@blacharrt said:
@IZZR said:
Why don't you tell me?  I'd like for you to list at least one issue where a human outsmarted Brainiac. 
Forget being outsmarted but hes trying to make Lex seem like some average person when Lex has done things no human in Marvel can even dream of and that includes Reed or Doom as Doom may have stolen galactus's power but Lex stole the source's power and has wielded the anti life equation if it were not for his reluctantness he would have done away with the universe on a coupel of occassions so you really need to get that biasness out your system
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Dex_Starr
@IZZR said:
@blacharrt said:
@IZZR said:
Forget being outsmarted but hes trying to make Lex seem like some average person when Lex has done things no human in Marvel can even dream of and that includes Reed or Doom as Doom may have stolen galactus's power but Lex stole the source's power and has wielded the anti life equation if it were not for his reluctantness he would have done away with the universe on a coupel of occassions so you really need to get that biasness out your system
That's why I generally ignore blacharrt, because he constantly downplays DC characters.  Lex is smarter and better with prep then the entire X-men team combined.  Anyone who read his recent Action comics storyline would know this but reading DC is something he clearly doesn't do. 
spidey1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By spidey1fan
@blacharrt: dude its not even close cyclops prep is not even close to brainiac, lex luthor, batman, or darkseid. Its not even close
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By blacharrt
@IZZR:  i see you and Hohenheim  have been going back an forth in my absence.  1. lex taking the source's power is like doom somehow taking the living tribunal's power (no that didn't actually happen why because it's ridiculous), lex shouldn't be able to do that when he can't even beat superman. Just like Batman shouldn't be able to survive a blast from the omega beam but he can.  it's horrible writing.
@Hohenheim_of_light: I didn't say he was outsmarted by human but outsmarted by someone who was educated by human. As far as i know Superman is not a genius, yet he has consistently beat Lex, and Brainac who are either that or smarter.

Cyclop is not smarter than them, but the way he uses his resources in battle and his strategic mind in a fight that he is able to prep for puts him on even footing, but you're ignoring a lot of what i said and just focusing narrowly on the parts you don't like.  Cyclops would be the clear leader on marvel team who can pool all his resources, especially his ability to gather in tell and use that in tell effectively.  With the DC lineup, there are too many conflicting personality to even come up with a defined leader that everyone would listen to with the same effectiveness.
@spidey1fan: why are you people just focusing on Scott?
Comicfan47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By Comicfan47

Im giving this one to Marvel

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Dex_Starr
@blacharrt said:
@IZZR:  i see you and Hohenheim  have been going back an forth in my absence.  1. lex taking the source's power is like doom somehow taking the living tribunal's power (no that didn't actually happen why because it's ridiculous), lex shouldn't be able to do that when he can't even beat superman. Just like Batman shouldn't be able to survive a blast from the omega beam but he can.  it's horrible writing.
@Hohenheim_of_light: I didn't say he was outsmarted by human but outsmarted by someone who was educated by human. As far as i know Superman is not a genius, yet he has consistently beat Lex, and Brainac who are either that or smarter.

Cyclop is not smarter than them, but the way he uses his resources in battle and his strategic mind in a fight that he is able to prep for puts him on even footing, but you're ignoring a lot of what i said and just focusing narrowly on the parts you don't like.  Cyclops would be the clear leader on marvel team who can pool all his resources, especially his ability to gather in tell and use that in tell effectively.  With the DC lineup, there are too many conflicting personality to even come up with a defined leader that everyone would listen to with the same effectiveness.
I don't think it matters who he was educated by, his feats speak for himself. Luthor is smarter and better with prep and resources then the entire X-men team combined.  Had you read the Black King storyline where Luthor actually becomes an abstract being through his own intelligence and resources.  You'd need someone of Doctor Doom's calibur to actually combat Luthor in a prep fight. 

And the X-mean team doesn't have conflicting personalities?  Give me a break....
spidey1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By spidey1fan
@blacharrt said:

i was focusing on him because you mentioned him with when it comes to prep and he is nothing compared to batman, lex luthor, darkseid or brainiac. The prep give DC a decent shot.
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#61  Edited By sa5m
@EpitomeofCool said:
x-men...rogue can take zoom doomsday and darksieds powers...or wohevers..
Yes and those people will have no powers or be injured =)
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By sandiego008
@blacharrt: I think your message was lost ... so I may revive it as you are arguing IMO the wrong way.  Yes cyclops prep ALONE isn't on par with batman, darkseid, lex luthor etc.   

But cyclops as leader ... getting input from Xavier, magneto, Apocalypse, Mystique, mastermind, Mr. Sinister, Emma Frost ... and with the power houses Marvel has over DC ... I see Marvel winning this. BTW cyclops would not lead if xavier was in lineup. 

With rogue taking 3 power house powers ... that is almost spite ... just taking zoom and doomsdays power takes out 95% of DC instantly.  Would be a good battle if rogue didn't get that option though.
spidey1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By spidey1fan
@sa5m said:
@EpitomeofCool said:
x-men...rogue can take zoom doomsday and darksieds powers...or wohevers..
Yes and those people will have no powers or be injured =)
no she starts out with those powers so they will have their powers and not be injuted
spidey1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By spidey1fan
@sandiego008 said:
@blacharrt: I think your message was lost ... so I may revive it as you are arguing IMO the wrong way.  Yes cyclops prep ALONE isn't on par with batman, darkseid, lex luthor etc.     But cyclops as leader ... getting input from Xavier, magneto, Apocalypse, Mystique, mastermind, Mr. Sinister, Emma Frost ... and with the power houses Marvel has over DC ... I see Marvel winning this. BTW cyclops would not lead if xavier was in lineup.   With rogue taking 3 power house powers ... that is almost spite ... just taking zoom and doomsdays power takes out 95% of DC instantly.  Would be a good battle if rogue didn't get that option though.
with 2 weeks prep they can come up with something knowing rouge has these powers and cyclops will be a good leader on the battlefield but the prep factor helps DC alot in this.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By sandiego008
@spidey1fan said:
@sandiego008 said:
with 2 weeks prep they can come up with something knowing rouge has these powers and cyclops will be a good leader on the battlefield but the prep factor helps DC alot in this.
Do you know how strong doomsday/zoom / darkseid are?  Alone they are a match for marvel no way they can take one person harnessing their power ... doomsday is ridiculously powerful with the ability to adapt other peoples power and near invulnerable ... add zooms speed to that and darkseids mind and omega power ... you are insane.  Any DC fanboy that admits DC wins in this battle means they admit that DC characters are weak (I know you aren't a dc fanboy based on your name spidey1fan ... figuratively speaking).  Rogue could almost solo this due to how much powers she absorbed from those 3 alone. Add phoenix ... just spite IMO.

I like how zoom can solo anyone as long as they are marvel but when it becomes DC characters he can't do anything.

Like I said ... w/o rogue having powers ahead of time would be a better battle IMO.
spidey1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By spidey1fan
@sandiego008 said:
@spidey1fan said:
@sandiego008 said:
Do you know how strong doomsday/zoom / darkseid are?  Alone they are a match for marvel no way they can take one person harnessing their power ... doomsday is ridiculously powerful with the ability to adapt other peoples power and near invulnerable ... add zooms speed to that and darkseids mind and omega power ... you are insane.  Any DC fanboy that admits DC wins in this battle means they admit that DC characters are weak (I know you aren't a dc fanboy based on your name spidey1fan ... figuratively speaking).  Rogue could almost solo this due to how much powers she absorbed from those 3 alone. Add phoenix ... just spite IMO. I like how zoom can solo anyone as long as they are marvel but when it becomes DC characters he can't do anything.  Like I said ... w/o rogue having powers ahead of time would be a better battle IMO.
Couldnt they come up with a way to nullify rouges powers by removing the x gene. They arent stupid they will know how powerful she is and with 2 weeks prep they could come up with something. IMO X men will still probably win but i think they can make it close
revjordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By revjordan
@spidey1fan: what if using this question earlier " @super_psycho said: 
Bane Two face Mr freeze Scarecrow  Bizzaro Manbat  Joker Poison Ivy  what are they gonna do in this battle?" 

they all made contact with her. or even... wouldn't she go brainbananas if the just joker touched her? she's already at three powers how much can she take? how many batvillain severe mental disorders can she juggle at once?
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By sandiego008
@spidey1fan: That is a VERY huge assumption ... VERY VERY huge assumption and how are they going to remove it from someone that moves as fast as zoom, durable as doomsday and smart as darkseid?  Literally only one person has hope to removing it (zoom) and even then it is doubtful as she has doomsdays durability and is smart as heck ... not to mention omega ray ... and 2 weeks prep isn't a lot ... maybe a year ... but 2 weeks ... extremely doubtful from my standpoint.

I say xmen stomp ... year prep maybe close and xmen still win ... rogue is just to over powered here its ridiculous.  IMO of course ...
spidey1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By spidey1fan
@sandiego008 said:
@spidey1fan: That is a VERY huge assumption ... VERY VERY huge assumption and how are they going to remove it from someone that moves as fast as zoom, durable as doomsday and smart as darkseid?  Literally only one person has hope to removing it (zoom) and even then it is doubtful as she has doomsdays durability and is smart as heck ... not to mention omega ray ... and 2 weeks prep isn't a lot ... maybe a year ... but 2 weeks ... extremely doubtful from my standpoint.  I say xmen stomp ... year prep maybe close and xmen still win ... rogue is just to over powered here its ridiculous.  IMO of course ...
okay i understand your point but if anybody could come up with it in 2 weeks its lex luthor, brainiac, darkseid and batman. They have the resources and the brilliance to come up with it imo.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By blacharrt
@Hohenheim_of_light: As i said that sound ridiculous, Doom had Galactus's power's but that was with prep his manipulation of science and magic.  Thanos was able to become that powerful only with the infinity gauntlets.  If the Source for DC was outsmarted or had his powers taken from him of his will, it would make the DC abstract very weak in comparison to Marvel.  Because it is damn near impossible for that to happen in marvel, also Galactus isn't an abstract he is necessary for the universe but he doesn't represent anything. 

Actually given the circumstance, there would be much less conflict in listening to scott then you think, if he can get Namor, Emma, Sebastian Shaw, Xavier, Magneto, mystique to follow him he should have no trouble in convincing Apocalypse, who in turn will convince everyone else.  At the very least The villains on his team are logical and will do their parts.  DC however... Looking at the conflicting personalities, i don't see it working as well.
@spidey1fan: Cyclops has always been groomed by Xavier to become the leader of the X-men, and his actions these past several years shows him as an amazing strategist, prepping several steps ahead of his foes, and a amazing ability to to adapt on the fly. It a sense he has become Marvel's batman as a friend so frankly put to me. 
I agree the prep does give DC a chance to win, but the Brains on Marvel, and Cyclop's ability to use his team to the full potential lowers their chances greatly.
@sandiego008: thanks for stating it that way, I did say he wasn't as smart as them, but his leadership skill and strategic mind put them on par with them.  

i disagree Xavier as already swore he would follow Cyclop's order's while on utopia there is no reason to think he would do any different here.
spidey1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By spidey1fan
@blacharrt: i disagree that it lowers their chances greatly but okay.
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By jojjimbo

xmen

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Dex_Starr
@blacharrt:   

As i said that sound ridiculous, Doom had Galactus's power's but that was with prep his manipulation of science and magic.  Thanos was able to become that powerful only with the infinity gauntlets.  If the Source for DC was outsmarted or had his powers taken from him of his will, it would make the DC abstract very weak in comparison to Marvel.  Because it is damn near impossible for that to happen in marvel, also Galactus isn't an abstract he is necessary for the universe but he doesn't represent anything. 
  Actually given the circumstance, there would be much less conflict in listening to scott then you think, if he can get Namor, Emma, Sebastian Shaw, Xavier, Magneto, mystique to follow him he should have no trouble in convincing Apocalypse, who in turn will convince everyone else.  At the very least The villains on his team are logical and will do their parts.  DC however... Looking at the conflicting personalities, i don't see it working as well

Are you high?  Who said anything about the Source?  Lex Luthor didn't steal the any abstracts powers, he became an abstract by merging with a being that gained it's power from the Phantom Zone.  None of DC's abstracts got their powers jacked.

Seriously...I'm not going to respond to you anymore...you clearly do not read anything DC related which would explain your massive Marvel bias.  You really aren't worth explaining things to. 
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By supermandefender
Zoom solos everyone except Juggernaut. 
NO!
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By blacharrt
@Hohenheim_of_light: I never claimed to have read that instance nor did i bring it up. It was someone else who stated those thing in defense to lex luthor.  I have said numerious times i stopped reading DC. You are very quick to start judgement of people.   

So it wasn't mean who originally state lex took the source's power and could manipulate anit-life energies. I'm paraphrasing.  I'm sure you will think i said it anyway. Either way i don't care if you don't respond to me again.
GreenFuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By GreenFuse

Marvel wins this in one of three ways:  

1) Their massive amount of psychic hootzpah turns DC's brains into a fine paste.   
2) Scarlet Witch says, "No more DC". 
3) The team enjoys some beer and pretzels while watching Rogue solo it.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By BMEZY

i'm going to bump this for the hell of it

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By HBKTimHBK

I would have to say X-Men take this.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By thanobomb1124
@HBKTimHBK

I would have to say X-Men take this.

Ditto
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

why would you put the Plot Device...i mean, Phoenix Force in this thread?? seriously

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Enosisik

Who says Rogue can even take Doomsday and Darkseid's powers and even if she did she would be so overloaded with power that it might just kill her. Also remember she gets their thoughts and memories , how Is she going to deal with the pure evil of Darkseid in her head or the pain of millions of deaths that Doomsday has felt ??? She has almost lost her mind by touching far less complicated and powerful characters .

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By thanobomb1124
@Enosisik
Who says Rogue can even take Doomsday and Darkseid's powers and even if she did she would be so overloaded with power that it might just kill her. Also remember she gets their thoughts and memories , how Is she going to deal with the pure evil of Darkseid in her head or the pain of millions of deaths that Doomsday has felt ??? She has almost lost her mind by touching far less complicated and powerful characters .
The op says that she can have ANY of dc side powers.
thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By thanobomb1124
@thanobomb1124
@Enosisik
The op says that she can have ANY of dc side powers.
Well Three of them
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By sandiego008

Meh anytime you get this many characters involved it is moot as only 1-5 are relevant and they solo or win w/ the 1-5.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By thanobomb1124
@sandiego008

Meh anytime you get this many characters involved it is moot as only 1-5 are relevant and they solo or win w/ the 1-5.

True
Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Enosisik

Regardless of what the thread starter says it's against the characters ability. Might as well say what if cap can fly and is as strong as the hulk. How about any 3 that she COULD control? She might be able to handle supermans powers but Seid and doomsday , no way.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By kcaz

pheonix is too powerful, she is top 10 most powerful character in marvel. u should put somebody equally powerful from dc to even the odds

DarthRahl90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By DarthRahl90

@kcaz: Hence Parallax.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By SexualLobster

I say Jean would take it.

But without her DC side stomps.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#90  Edited By ReVamp

Marvel in a huge stomp.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Dex_Starr said:

Zoom solos everyone except Juggernaut.

this

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By jojjimbo

X-men win, do to Rouge being able to start with 3 of DC characters powers...which of i would pick Zoom, Darkseid and Doomsdays powers.