#1 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (8195 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought about this and thought it sounded cool, members from the BUGS operations vs a couple dudes from the x-men series. Not trying to make unfair match-ups, if you think it is please tell and I will try to make it more even.

-Komachi Shokichi(Terra Formars)

-Donatello K. Davis(Terra Formars)

-Sylvester Azimov(Terra Formars)

vs

- Wolverine

- Sabretooth

(All in character

(fight is until death/K.O

(battle takes place in an open field

Who wins and why?

#2 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

What can these bug guys do? If all they got is bug strength and poisons, I don't see them being able to deal with the healing factors of the other two. Please enlighten me :)

#3 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (8195 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans: They all went through genetic operations so that they could use abilities/body structures of whatever bug/creature was used in the operation. So they have all those at a human sized level. They've also taken hits that easily shred normal human in half without much damage. Donatello also has super-strength(his genetics were based off an army ant), so imagine their capacity of strength enlarged. Sylvester was based off a crab, he has extremely hard carapace on his body as well as being able to almost instantly regrow his limbs should they be cut off.

Edit: i should also mention Komachi is based off of an Asian giant hornet

#4 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans: They all went through genetic operations so that they could use abilities/body structures of whatever bug/creature was used in the operation. So they have all those at a human sized level. They've also taken hits that easily shred normal human in half without much damage. Donatello also has super-strength(his genetics were based off a bull ant), so imagine their capacity of strength enlarged. Sylvester was based off a crab, he has extremely hard carapace on his body as well as being able to almost instantly regrow his limbs should they be cut off.

Edit: i should also mention Komachi is based off of an Asian giant hornet

I read all that about them. Wolverine and Sabertooth both can take hits that would "shred a normal human" too, because they are more durable than normal humans and heal many times faster. I feel like adamantium will shred them just fine. Xavier has said that adamantium hampers Wolverines healing factor to fight off adamantium poisoning (he was dying from it when High Evolutionary cut off the mutant gene) and without the metal the only way to kill him is to sever his head and then move it far away from his body or his head would reattach, the only thing that keeps him from regrowing limbs (if they were ever to be severed) is the metal that keeps his bones from regrowing, as far as I can tell Sabertooth should have a better healing factor than a metal boned Wolverine.

#5 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (8195 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (8195 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans: Ah, okay. I thought it was more of a "No way in hell they could win" kind of statement. My apologies.

#8 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

@lordofallhumans: Ah, okay. I thought it was more of a "No way in hell they could win" kind of statement. My apologies.

No it's cool :). I rarely make statements like that anyway, most things can be debated if you have enough knowledge about the characters, and even if you don't there are those that will debate anyway lol