X-Men vs Batman's Rogues (read op)

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In this battle, a team of X-Men will take on some of Batman's greatest villains, who will win?

X-Men: Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Gambit, Kitty Pryde

Batman's Rogues: Joker, Bane, Catwoman, Two Face, Ra's al Ghul

This battle will be a test of h2h skills only. Physical stats will remain the same, but otherwise no powers for anyone. No weapons or other gear

Fight takes place in an endless dojo. Starting distance is 15 feet

All are morals off. Victory by ko or death

Round 1: pre-new 52 versions of Batman's rogues

Round 2: new-52 versions

Who wins?

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xmen

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Cyclops beats joker

wolverine beats bane

catwoman beats storm

gambit beats two face

ras al ghul beats kitty

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is pointless.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: any reasons? Which fights do you think finish first?

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kitty prde can beat joker

Storm can beat two face

Gambit can beat catwomam

Wolverine can beat bane

Cyclops can hold his own vs Ra's

But Ra's and bane can beat nearly everyone here except wolverine and possibly gambit

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team X-Men probably

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

1. joker cant fight on Cyclops level and scott wont play games with him

2. wolvie has superior physicals and more experience when bane is off venom

3. catwoman is probably a more practiced fighter than storm

4. like the first fight, two face cannot fight on gambits level

5. kitty has no business fighting ras, he is probably better in very way physically

I think gambits fight finishes first

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: so you think the X-Men win overall? Think there's a difference in the two rounds?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#12 god_spawn  Moderator

1. Scott. Scott has the edge in physicals and raw skill. I think Joker can hang here with his speed, unpredictability, and pain tolerance (which all have surprised Batman on a few occasions(, but it's ultimately Scott's fight to lose.

2. Wolverine. If Bane is off venom, I think Logan has the superior edge in virtually all stats. Given venom or some of Bane's incredible strength feats, he can match or exceed Wolverine in strength. I do think Logan has better striking feats however, and Logan is packing superior speed and skill with a ridiculous pain tolerance of his own. He should beat Bane.

3. Catwoman. I think Selina has better consistent agility feats and has better showings against more skilled fighters than Storm (defeating Wildcat anyone)?. I think she just has better speed feats (without the use of powers), tagging Zeiss, Captain Cold mentioning her speed, and I think she even tagged Captain Boomerang at one point. Storm isn't bad and has a few decent skill feats, like her fight with Callisto, held her own with the Dora Milaje, surprising Wolverine in a training session. While Storm surprised said skilled fighters (like Logan who is above Grant), it isn't in the same realm as actually beating him. I might be missing some, but I can't remember any that put her above Selina. In straight up h2h, Selina just has consistently better physical speed and agility feats and the skill edge against caliber opponents to take a comfortable lead.

4. Gambit. He's just a better fighter and has his speed and agility that dwarfs Dent. He should win every time.

5. Ra's. Kitty's best h2h feats were under her possession and training by Ogun, but I believe she lost those. She still has a good degree of training, but Ra's at points has beaten Batman, stalemated Batman, and or given him good fights upon losing. Kitty doesn't stack up.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Arcus1

1. Scott. Scott has the edge in physicals and raw skill. I think Joker can hang here with his speed, unpredictability, and pain tolerance (which all have surprised Batman on a few occasions(, but it's ultimately Scott's fight to lose.

2. Wolverine. If Bane is off venom, I think Logan has the superior edge in virtually all stats. Given venom or some of Bane's incredible strength feats, he can match or exceed Wolverine in strength. I do think Logan has better striking feats however, and Logan is packing superior speed and skill with a ridiculous pain tolerance of his own. He should beat Bane.

3. Catwoman. I think Selina has better consistent agility feats and has better showings against more skilled fighters than Storm (defeating Wildcat anyone)?. I think she just has better speed feats (without the use of powers), tagging Zeiss, Captain Cold mentioning her speed, and I think she even tagged Captain Boomerang at one point. Storm isn't bad and has a few decent skill feats, like her fight with Callisto, held her own with the Dora Milaje, surprising Wolverine in a training session. While Storm surprised said skilled fighters (like Logan who is above Grant), it isn't in the same realm as actually beating him. I might be missing some, but I can't remember any that put her above Selina. In straight up h2h, Selina just has consistently better physical speed and agility feats and the skill edge against caliber opponents to take a comfortable lead.

4. Gambit. He's just a better fighter and has his speed and agility that dwarfs Dent. He should win every time.

5. Ra's. Kitty's best h2h feats were under her possession and training by Ogun, but I believe she lost those. She still has a good degree of training, but Ra's at points has beaten Batman, stalemated Batman, and or given him good fights upon losing. Kitty doesn't stack up.

so do you think the X-Men win overall?

Avatar image for rolanddeschaingokughostrider
RolandDeschainGokuGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scott beats joker

Wolvie beats Bain barely

Storm loses to cat woman

Gambit beats two face

Ras beats kitty

Cat woman beats Scott

Wolvie loses to Ras

Ras beats gambit

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm can beat everyone there not named Ra's and that's a maybe. Wolverine can beat everyone as can Gambit and Cyclops can hold his own. The X-Men team is much better than Batman's rogues and it's not close.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: you think Storm could beat Bane or Catwoman?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: To be fair, Storm has some very nice h2h skill, and if it comes down to it, she is willing to kill. She ripped Marrows heart out without even getting tagged. She's even fought relatively on par with T'Challa IIRC, though that may be because they're married.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: a lot of people seem to disagree, any reasons?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@darkraiden: a lot of people seem to disagree, any reasons?

She's beaten better/equal people. Fought well with Wolverine, defeated Cyclops, deal with speedsters, ripped people's hearts out of their chests, did well against T'Challa. Those feats are enough for me. Especially against Catwoman.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus:

Team 1 has better reflex feats and agility although I'm not sure about what's the high end feats for Team 2's H2H. Team 2 is more brutal and has better durability (or at least pain tolerance) overall, except Wolverine. I guess it could go the other way depending on how good are Two Face, Joker, and Catwoman in H2H.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@arcus said:

@nathaniel_adam: both rounds? Any reasons?

I think wolverine is here the best martial artist he could alone take down guys like two-face, joker and catwoman quickly and easily, he still has better physical stats and usually doesn't rely on weapons unlike them and Ra's will be at huge disadvantage without his sword after all Gambit has some decent fighting skills feats and can hold his own against at least the majority of them while Kitty, Cyke and strom may not be good fighters it doesn't really matter because at the end it comes down to wolverine/gambit vs bane/ra's and my opinion is team marvel wins because they're faster, have more experience and basically better martial arists