#1 Edited by GhostRider29 (2671 posts) - - Show Bio

Xmen and a few avengers argue over something that could save the world or destroy it. They both believe their way is right. Wolverine loses control of his anger and attacks Cap. America. Both Sides start fighting. Both sides have morals but will win at any cost. Battle takes place in an abandoned New York city.  

X-men members include: 
Wolverine 
Ice Man 
Colossus 
Cyclops 
Havok 
Beast 
Gambit 
Nightcrawler 
Rock Slide 
Storm  
X-23
Jean Grey(No Pheonix) 

Bonus help

:  
Penance 
Ghost Rider(Dan Ketch) 
Blade  
Punisher 
A-Bomb
Hulkling 
Doc Samson 

vs.  

Avenger members: 
Captain America 
Iron Man 
Ares 
She-hulk 
Ms. Marvel 
Hulk 
Luke Cage  
Iron Fist
Wonder man 
Spider-man

Spider-women  
Vision

Bonus help:

Red Hulk 
Johny Blaze(with Hellfire shotgun, can't turn into Ghost RIder) 
War Machine 
Daredevil 
Electra  
Moon Knight

Who takes the win?

#2 Posted by YoungThriller (744 posts) - - Show Bio

The x-men with their bonus help would tear the avengers up.

#3 Posted by GhostRider29 (2671 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungThriller
How about now? I just realized that the avengers had noone to help them defeat GR. 
#4 Posted by YoungThriller (744 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostRider29: Avengers lol,Red hulk,she-hulk,hulk,and ghost rider is to much.
#5 Posted by GhostRider29 (2671 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungThriller
Check one more time, I wrote what Johny blazes limits are.
#6 Posted by Aqua11500 (2632 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men win if Emma and Jean  can mind F*ck the Hulks knowing what capabilities they bring fourth. 

Iceman can solo  She-hulk , Spider-manIron FistLuke Cage, Captain America 
He can frak all them at the same time by dropping there body temps. 

Storm could possibly take out a large majority too the same way Bobby does and she could EMP Tony's & Rhode suit..I already stated what the telepaths bring to the fight,and Jean would also be good for shielding because of her TK. 

The real problems are the Hulks,Ms.Marvel and Blaze. Ms.Marvel can blitz a lot of the X-men,but then again she'd have to get going instantly before she gets shut down because this roster of the X-men have alot of Psionics with less than conscious thought timing. Red Hulk might demolish the X team unless what i said earlier about the telepaths hold true. 

Cyclops vs Caps leadership and field skills are debatable,they both lead wonderfully with their respective teams.Im not sure who wins.For right now i say X-men because of telepathy and psionics. 

Also im not that well versed with Wonder Man,Vision or Ares(Marvel).

#7 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1908 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostRider29: I think you should swap Red Hulk with A-Bomb and leave Blaze with his powers, but then it would basically be Johnny vs Dan.
#8 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10829 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm...have to think on this one with so many powerful contenders on both sides. I see some heavy AOE mutants listed on the X-Men but some highly durable and fast attackers on the Avengers...not sure who takes this one yet. 
#9 Posted by GhostRider29 (2671 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500
Hope you know that emma frost is not on the team and that johnny blaze doesn't transform into ghost rider.
#10 Posted by JediXMan (31289 posts) - - Show Bio

Ketch solos.

#11 Posted by GhostRider29 (2671 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan
How?
#12 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
Ketch solos.
Agree.

@GhostRider29 said:
@JediXMan: How?

No one can take him. Besides, without him Avengers would stomp in morals.
#13 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1908 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: I agree which is why I said OP should give Blaze his powers.
#14 Posted by JediXMan (31289 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMightyAvenger said:
@JediXMan: I agree which is why I said OP should give Blaze his powers.
Either way, it's still a fight between the Ghost Riders.
#15 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1908 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: Yeah no one else in either team can take them.
#16 Posted by Pantherman (250 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean would beat most the avengers on her own. She mind wipes Cap, Cage, SpiderMan, Spiderwoman and Ms. Marvel. Cyclops and Havok unleash on everyone else and the rest of the X-men team is eating popcorn.
#17 Posted by Aqua11500 (2632 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostRider29 said:
@Aqua11500: Hope you know that emma frost is not on the team and that johnny blaze doesn't transform into ghost rider.
Sorry im sorry, im so use to Emma being in battle line-up =P
#18 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3157 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:

X-men win if Emma and Jean  can mind F*ck the Hulks knowing what capabilities they bring fourth. 

Iceman can solo  She-hulk , Spider-manIron FistLuke Cage, Captain America 
He can frak all them at the same time by dropping there body temps.  Storm could possibly take out a large majority too the same way Bobby does and she could EMP Tony's & Rhode suit..I already stated what the telepaths bring to the fight,and Jean would also be good for shielding because of her TK.  The real problems are the Hulks,Ms.Marvel and Blaze. Ms.Marvel can blitz a lot of the X-men,but then again she'd have to get going instantly before she gets shut down because this roster of the X-men have alot of Psionics with less than conscious thought timing. Red Hulk might demolish the X team unless what i said earlier about the telepaths hold true.  Cyclops vs Caps leadership and field skills are debatable,they both lead wonderfully with their respective teams.Im not sure who wins.For right now i say X-men because of telepathy and psionics.   Also im not that well versed with Wonder Man,Vision or Ares(Marvel).

This.
#19 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
Ketch solos.
#20 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1908 posts) - - Show Bio

Dan solos.

#21 Posted by GhostRider29 (2671 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanted to add thor, but I had a bad feeling that this fight wouldn't go good if i did.
#22 Posted by Aqua11500 (2632 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostRider29 said:
I wanted to add thor, but I had a bad feeling that this fight wouldn't go good if i did.
lol you add Thor then the X-men gets Phoenix
#23 Posted by GhostRider29 (2671 posts) - - Show Bio
@PunkMastaFlex
You know emmas not in it right?