Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mgrman5

X-Men

Avengers

Rules/Plot

Morals: The X-Men are willing to take down the Avengers with full force if necessary, they are determined to complete the mission, but without trying to kill the Avengers in the processes. Same goes for the Avengers they are willing to fight for what they stand for but not at the cost of killing the X-Men. Although it doesn't mean the teams will be hold back or pulling their punches at all.

Preparations: The X-Men have 24 hrs to strategize on how to attack the Avengers Tower. The Avengers do not know the X-Men are going to attack them.

Miscellaneous: All characters are at current versions. BFR is not allowed outside of the building. So everything is contained within the Tower.

Objective: The X-Men plan to infiltrate Avengers Tower to capture Scarlet Witch, who is being held their under house arrest by the Avengers. The X-Men want to question and maybe take care of the Scarlet Witch without the Avengers interfering in the X-Men affairs. So Wolverine assorts a motley crew of X-Men to attack Avengers Tower and bring the Scarlet Witch back, the Avengers present in the house at the time and the only ones involved in the assault are (see list above). Do you think the X-Men can accomplish this dangerous mission or do you think the Avengers will be able to stop them.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By _Black

I'll take the X-Men. Rachel should be able to mess with most of the members of the Avengers and Nightcrawler or Kitty could always pull a fast one to capture Wanda.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mgrman5

@_Black: Do you think the Avengers Towers security system would be able to hinder the X-Men at all. The place is pretty high tech. Designed by both Tony and Reed so it must have some pretty darn good defenses. As for Wanda I think she would put up some kind of fight about her being hauled away from her home, scream or use her powers or something, to get the attention of the other Avengers.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Nightcrawler BFR's anyone who attempts to stop Logan's crew from securing Wanda.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By _Black

@mgrman5: I've never really heard of its security systems doing anything of worth. But I can't say its security is worthless. The Revengers wrecked Avengers' Mansion so if the Tower has anything similar to that than it's bad news for the Avengers.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mgrman5

@Illuminatus: You are right Nightcrawler could BFR some of the Avengers to some where else. So that is why I tweaked the OP a little to make it more fair, so that Nightcrawler can only teleport the Avengers within the confines of the building and not outside of it. Also do you think Nightcrawler would have some trouble with people like Spider-man since he can sense trouble coming head, or Ms. Marvel since she can just super speed her self back to the Tower.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mgrman5

@_Black: That is very true we don't know much about the Towers security system but it is safe to assume it is pretty advanced. The Avengers Mansion was so easily attacked I was surprised their was no alarms or weapons activated during the attack. You would think the Mansion would be more safe guarded form attack considering who lives their. Maybe its because the Mansion is old and it was vacant for so many years that they just forgot to update the security system. Or perhaps the Revenges disabled it, seeing as they planed to attack the Mansion at the precise moment.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BringnIt

I think Pete should be able to take even AOoA nightcrawler. Kitty Pride, though, not sure how they stop her here.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Tough battle. I think the X-Men can take a majority with this roster, especially Rachel, Blindfold (if she can control her clairvoyance to their benefit) and Cypher.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

Rachel should be able to take them all out especially with Blinfolds precognition.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666

X-Men ftw thanks to Rachel and prep.

1.Wolverine knows his enemies.
2.Logan knows Avengers Tower.
3.Cypher can probably broke Tony's net-security and make Avengers Tower think that Avengers are its enemies, not X-Men. 
4.Rachel should mess with Peter's spider sense, which will make him vulnerable to Kurt's attack. Fast attack from Logan should take out Carol permanently and others aren't a threat to Rachel.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mgrman5

@czarny_samael666: Rachel is a beast with her TP and can make it really difficult for the Avengers. Do you think Cypher would be able to disable the security system without notifying the Avengers or typing out the alarm. Also do you think Rachel even with all her power can hypnotize or put the sleep all the Avengers because I am pretty sure some of the Avengers have some sort of mental defense or at least a back up if they were put into a mental illusion or something, like Iron Fist using his chi to block out all distractions, or something.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By czarny_samael666
@mgrman5 said:

@czarny_samael666: Rachel is a beast with her TP and can make it really difficult for the Avengers. Do you think Cypher would be able to disable the security system without notifying the Avengers or typing out the alarm. Also do you think Rachel even with all her power can hypnotize or put the sleep all the Avengers because I am pretty sure some of the Avengers have some sort of mental defense or at least a back up if they were put into a mental illusion or something, like Iron Fist using his chi to block out all distractions, or something.

I am not sure about their TP resistance, since I've never seen them fighting against any telepath, ot at least I can't remember a situation like that.
Rachel is great telepath, so she at least should be able to distract them and since most of Avengers depends on their accuracy and fighting skills (Cap, Hawkeye, Spider, Danny and pretty much even Cage and  Carol) they will have a problem with not be a canon fooders from the start. 
IMO X-Men will consider Ms. Marvel, Spider-Man and Cap as the biggest threats (powerhouse, speedster - comparing to ohers and leader). Wolverine can be teleport behind Carol, Kurt then can attack Spider-Man. Cypher doesn't have to not alarm them, since he should be next move. I belive that Kurt can go through Avengers Tower defence without any difficult, since his teleportation isn't based on contoll of his own body, but on jumping into other realm (pretty much like Illyana's).  
Without Ms.Marvel - I don't see Avengers being able to hurt Rachel.
Kitty can play with Cage and Hawkeye, since they won't be able to touch her. Iron Fist would be their only chance, but thanks to Logan knowledge, they would have a direct plan, to finish this in seconds.  Even H.A.M.M.E.R. with Hydra's resources were able to take out current Avengers without too much difficult.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeanroygrant

X-Men