vs

Avengers Roster:

• Captain America
  • Black Panther
  • Dare Devil
  • Spider Woman

Battle Rules:

Morals On. In Character.

Win by; capture of enemy(one or more members).

#2 Edited by THUNDERBOLT30 (10782 posts) - - Show Bio

Good battle. Not sure who would win, though I think Spider-Woman offers some interesting advantages with her flight and pheremones. Will have to think on this one.

#3 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers. Given that this battle takes place in a jungle, it will give T'Challa a strong chance of one-shotting someone via sneak attack.

#4 Posted by Umbraa (915 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers.

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Umbraa said:

Avengers.
#6 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

For the reasons already stated...

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I think Spider-Woman offers some interesting advantages with her flight and pheremones.

@Ddecourt said:

Given that this battle takes place in a jungle, it will give T'Challa a strong chance of one-shotting someone via sneak attack.

Daredevil's superior senses among the combatants gives him an advantage in this battle, make it easier for him to sneak up on enemy targets.

Gambit, to me personally, seems to the weakling among the members of the X-Men roster.

Wolverine and Beast will be hard to put down in this battle, granted that they have efficient healing factors and super senses as well and also that the Beast is like a 10-tonner.

And I have to say, nice battle!

And with that my vote goes to the...

@Umbraa said:

Avengers.

@jeanroygrant said:

@Umbraa said:

Avengers.

Vouile

#7 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men dominate

#8 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

X-men dominate

How does X-Men dominates?

#9 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt:

Firstly, the environment is in favour of the X-men. Wolverine could smell them all out from a mile away, cyclops does a 360 with his vizor and there isn't any jungle left, Gambit grew up in the swamps of Louisiana and Beast has the same senses as Wolverine.

Secondly, how are they going to take down Wolverine with his regeneration?

Gambit and Cyclops have enough explosive power to take down the whole jungle

#10 Posted by Umbraa (915 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 T'challa > Wolverine in a jungle. Also he can also smell from miles away just like Logan can. Besides, Panther can remove the powers of both Cyclops, Logan and Gambit, per Black Panther: The Most Dangerous Man Alive where he nulified the powers and X-gene of T. Mary. With mutant nullifiers out of makeshift products from Hell's Kitchen. Spider-Woman has Wolverine on lock...can he resist her pheromones? Cap already beat the crap out of Gambit. Both DD and BP are masters at stealth, and T'challa has both cloaking and instant teleportation..so I don't see how they have a real chance.

#11 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: DD has superhuman senses and Black Panther is an expert tracker and the jungle is pretty much his playground.

Cyclops isn't going to destroy a whole jungle where is likely that he'll end killing someone(no killing allowed). Winning requirements are to capture the enemy.

Logan's healing factor/regeneration doesn't keep him from getting KO.

#12 Posted by deaditegonzo (3690 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers win because this is in character, if it wasnt, Cyclops could pretty make his team win single handedly.

#13 Posted by Umbraa (915 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals are on. But if they were what stops Panther from teleporting behind him and beheading Scott? Nothing.

#14 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

@Ddecourt:

Firstly, the environment is in favour of the X-men. Wolverine could smell them all out from a mile away, cyclops does a 360 with his vizor and there isn't any jungle left, Gambit grew up in the swamps of Louisiana and Beast has the same senses as Wolverine.

Secondly, how are they going to take down Wolverine with his regeneration?

Gambit and Cyclops have enough explosive power to take down the whole jungle

Gambit never grew up in no swamps. He grew up in the city.

#15 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt said:

@202122: DD has superhuman senses and Black Panther is an expert tracker and the jungle is pretty much his playground.

Cyclops isn't going to destroy a whole jungle where is likely that he'll end killing someone(no killing allowed). Winning requirements are to capture the enemy.

Logan's healing factor/regeneration doesn't keep him from getting KO.

cyclops blast isn't going to kill anyone with vizor on and Logan's healing factor keeps him up he's quite hard to KO if you haven't noticed. Also another advantage Wolverine has never showed any problem with killing/injuring enemies

#16 Posted by tg1982 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers win. The only problem would be Wolverine, but whoever faces him could hold him off until any of the other three Avengers finshed off the other three X-men and then team up on Wolverine.

The Avengers take the solid majority.

#17 Edited by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: Saying that Cyclops 360 blast until theres no jungle left, that's a pretty strong way to say otherwise. His optic blast can kill someone very easily and with a jungle buster blast you can bet that someone will end up dead, also cause non of the avengers have high level durability so yeah. I know how tough Logan is, but I still think almost everyone in the A team can KO/Incap him, pressure point strikes will see to that.

#18 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt said:

@202122: Saying that Cyclops 360 blast until theres no jungle left, that's a pretty strong way to say otherwise. His optic blast can kill someone very easily and with a jungle buster blast you can bet that someone will end up dead, also cause non of the avengers have high level durability so yeah. I know how tough Logan is, but I still think almost everyone in the A team can KO/Incap him, pressure point strikes will see to that.

Yeah but obviously he's not going to go full out

Logan took has taken hits from Hulk plus he's just as good as H2H fighter as anyone else on the Avengers team so pressure point strikes are going to be hard to pull off and your forgetting Wolverine is the only character willing to do serious damage here and it's not like Gambit an ex-assassin is going to hold back.

#19 Posted by Cthrek_Goru (8 posts) - - Show Bio

1 Fight: Could go either way. 10 Fights: Avengers get 6/10 or 7/10

#20 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: And believe me I don't disagree, Logan is an awesome fighter and I do admit he will be the hardest member in the X team to take out, but I still believe it's possible. As for Gambit believe me I know about him, he's one of my fav X-Men. He's very dangerous when he needs to be, he's very agile almost up there with DD and BP. I do remember once that Nick Fury mentioned that Remy is one of the best hand to hand he's seen. But again seeing they're not bloodlusted and the morals are not off, I believe that if they were bloodlusted and morals off this would change the outcome in favor of the X-Men. But since this ain't that, I'm still going with the Avengers.

#21 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt said:

@202122: And believe me I don't disagree, Logan is an awesome fighter and I do admit he will be the hardest member in the X team to take out, but I still believe it's possible. As for Gambit believe me I know about him, he's one of my fav X-Men. He's very dangerous when he needs to be, he's very agile almost up there with DD and BP. I do remember once that Nick Fury mentioned that Remy is one of the best hand to hand he's seen. But again seeing they're not bloodlusted and the morals are not off, I believe that if they were bloodlusted and morals off this would change the outcome in favor of the X-Men. But since this ain't that, I'm still going with the Avengers.

The only Avenger that would make a difference to the outcome is Spider Woman but her high flying is completely useless and she turns into the weak link because she doesn't have the H2H skills to match these X-men and as for Gambit he's an ex-assassin and yes he's moved on, but he still can be pretty brutal when he wants to. If Wolverine takes Cap America then the X-men win

#22 Posted by robertloucksjr (1806 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men.

Healing factors and Cyclops/Gambit both have distance knockout powers and only Spider-Woman does on the Avengers side.

#23 Posted by Umbraa (915 posts) - - Show Bio

No one has a answer for Spiderwoman pheromones or Panther's invisiblity and instant teleportation. No way the X-men can win, without stopping those.

#24 Posted by jashro44 (23801 posts) - - Show Bio

@Umbraa said:

@202122 T'challa > Wolverine in a jungle. Also he can also smell from miles away just like Logan can. Besides, Panther can remove the powers of both Cyclops, Logan and Gambit, per Black Panther: The Most Dangerous Man Alive where he nulified the powers and X-gene of T. Mary. With mutant nullifiers out of makeshift products from Hell's Kitchen. Spider-Woman has Wolverine on lock...can he resist her pheromones? Cap already beat the crap out of Gambit. Both DD and BP are masters at stealth, and T'challa has both cloaking and instant teleportation..so I don't see how they have a real chance.

Unless I am misreading the op I don't think black panther can depower them with out prep. All though I agree the avengers win. The only issue is dropping wolverine.Cyclops should be a problem but black panther can probably teleport behind him and take him out. Daredevil beats gambit, Spider-woman beats beast, and cap can stall wolverine until the others show up IMO.

#25 Posted by Umbraa (915 posts) - - Show Bio

That's what I would do as well. Take out Scott first, leave Wolverine for last...they can just all get him for the easy take down. I would have Spiderwoman harassing him from the air, using her blast as well as her pheromones.