• 65 results
#51 Posted by adamTRMM (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

although some of them probably could (note that both now and before i used the word "probably").

That's exactly what I've tried to disapprove, and explained you why I think so. :)

This should really be it's own thread, so how about you make it?

Yeah, the problem is I don't really follow DC so I don't know who on what level of upgrade or downgrade is, I'm also unfamiliar with the less known characters who could\should be added in terms of diversity of power-sets, I mean it would be uninteresting fight if we'll put this X-team against 11 flying bricks, I tried to avoid this with the Avengers, but it was hard. So, if you have time and desire feel free to use this team(s), I don't mind! I actually see a potential of this thread =)

#52 Posted by adamTRMM (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but if Bfr allowed? And speedblitz? Team 1. But it'd also depend on Legion.

Yeas, but don't forget almost each of X-characters can create a force-field.

#53 Edited by thanosii (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

@silverrings: Has anyone on jla ever created their own universe because Legion has, he also has wiped out elder gods, he can stop time has planet plus tp, he can solo the jla you mentioned easily.

Vulcan can one shot any one injla needing energy eg supes, gl, zatanna, atom, flash's speedforce , etc

Xman can tp every one in jla and tk flash while in his energy form he too can solo

Darwin kills anyone who touches him and can adapt to any other

You under rating this team badly here it had several sky father level characters

On topic xmen ftw

#54 Edited by Silverrings (1850 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamtrmm said:

Yeah, the problem is I don't really follow DC so I don't know who on what level of upgrade or downgrade is, I'm also unfamiliar with the less known characters who could\should be added in terms of diversity of power-sets, I mean it would be uninteresting fight if we'll put this X-team against 11 flying bricks, I tried to avoid this with the Avengers, but it was hard. So, if you have time and desire feel free to use this team(s), I don't mind! I actually see a potential of this thread =)

Well, for the most part, the Justice League is made up of planetary and even cosmic level heroes, so, overall, they're ore powerful than a team like the X Men. However, with the right line ups, you could have a really good match on your hands, although it's undoubtedly been done a lot before. If i can think of something interesting enough then i'll make the fight.

#55 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

great battle. A few characters power levels have to be cleared up, but at this point id say x men.

#56 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamtrmm said:

This one is not a regular X-Team with Cyclops, Wolverine and Beast, the firepower right here can face many incarnations of Justice League and what not.

BTW, what will be your scenario?

I don't think so. There are members of the League who could speedblitz the whole X-team, members they couldn't hurt, at least, not physically, members who can match some of their powers. some of the League could probably solo, mostly due to vastly superior speed and durability.

Anyway, as for this here fight, i think the Avengers team just has more heavy hitters. The X-team is a very strong one, with real powerhouses like X Man, Magneto, Vulcan, Legion (electromagnetism, tons of energy, a lot of tele-powers) and, if they're at their most capable, then Ice Man, Cable and Rogue could do a lot damage, too, (sun-freezing, more tele-powers, mimicking everyone) along with the physical powerhouse that is Juggerlossus (a match for Hulk? Ish?), and serious back up from the rest.

However, the Avengers team is, in my eyes, stronger, overall, with such powerhouses as Sentry, Mrs Marvel, Nova, Thor, Doctor Strange (so much energy and physical power, plus all dat magic) and, if they, too, are all at their most capable, then Scarlet Witch, Wonder Man, Photon, Vision and Iron Man (lots more energy, lots of lasers and explosives) could be as useful as, or only a little less than, the main powerhouses, for the most part, along with their own physical powerhouse, the Hulk (a match for Juggerlossus? Maybe?). It's just an overall stronger, more capable team, i think, so they win.

off topic the jla is not in this fight but there is no member f the jla that could have a chance at soloing either one of these squads and an average jla team couldn't cut it either.

#57 Edited by adamTRMM (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, for the most part, the Justice League is made up of planetary and even cosmic level heroes, so, overall, they're ore powerful than a team like the X Men. However, with the right line ups, you could have a really good match on your hands, although it's undoubtedly been done a lot before. If i can think of something interesting enough then i'll make the fight.

I've only seen some very unbalanced XvsJLA battles, and most of them include Phoenix for the second round, which says something already =) You have to stop underestimating this X-team, without limitations they're kinda unstoppable, just look power-wise.

A few characters power levels have to be cleared up

Like who?

#58 Posted by Silverrings (1850 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not underestimating anyone, i'm going by what i know. Anyone is unstoppable without limits.

#59 Posted by HellionVulcan (3637 posts) - - Show Bio

@chiq said:

Unless this is HOM wanda, I think the x-team has more raw power.

You have Legion who has all sorts of powers. You have two Hell Lords on the team ( Magik and Darwin w/ Hela's powers) You have the Avatar of Cyttorak , two uber powerful TP/TK users in Shaman X-man and Cable w/o the virus, a powerful energy manipulator in Vulcan and Iceman who can freeze the planet in an instant (unless he was amped when he did that). Infact, the amped version of Rouge, Magneto and Apoc/Angel are probably the weaker members.

Iceman wasn't amped even said in the issue it only took away his morals so yes Iceman bloodlusted can solo but going with the x-men due to Legion .

#60 Posted by Batman12321 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, tough. X-men have Legion and X-man,Juggerlossus, Magneto; Avengers have Dr. Strange, Thor, Scarlet, Nova, Sentry. I would say X-men because all the telepaths.

#61 Edited by CF12793 (2945 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else keep trying to picture this fight happening and not being able to?

#62 Posted by CheeseSticks (2392 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men, pretty easily.

#63 Edited by adamTRMM (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

Anyone else keep trying to picture this fight happening and not being able to?

This is a really tough match up, but I can see X-men (very versatile powersets) MAYBE win in the end, not easily at all.

#64 Edited by adamTRMM (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

Self-necro-bump!

#65 Posted by Ironshinobi88 (1140 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutants due to Xman taking out a sizeable portion and Mags and Iceman slowing them down.

#66 Posted by adamTRMM (1339 posts) - - Show Bio