X-men vs Avengers

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mgrman5

X-men:

Avengers:

Location: Times Square, NY. No civilians around. Combatants start on opposite ends of the street to the far left and right.

No Caption Provided

Morals: Morals are OFF. Win by KO, BFR, or by incapacitation.

Prep: They know who they are going to fight, but no prep.

Miscellaneous: All Equipment is standard. Current versions unless stated otherwise. She-Hulk can not go Savage She-Hulk and Wolverine only comes into the fight if She-Hulk needs some help. Hellion can not use his TK to attack She-Hulk or Wolverine internally like bubble in the brain or anything like that.

MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MarvelGrey

Hellion,and Havok solo even with Wolverine coming in.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mgrman5

@MarvelGrey: How would they solo? Can Havok really do that much damage to She-Hulk I mean I don't know many of his feats, and I don't see Hellion doing much either.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

X-Men for the win.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mgrman5

@THUNDERBOLT30: How do you think the team would win.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

X-Men for the win.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mgrman5

@jeanroygrant: How does She-Hulk with the possible help of Wolverine lose to the team, I mean non of them are strong enough to compete with She-Hulk physically and I don't think Quicksilver's speed will be much of an issue for her more of just an annoyance. I mean he is no Flash and I doubt he can hit as hard as the Hulk or even Thing when running at full speed, so I don't see him doing much to She-Hulk. Same goes for Havok and Surge I don't know much about there feats but I don't think them blasting energy balls at She-Hulk can do much damage a few scrapes a bruises at best, Havok may do more damage but nothing She-Hulk can't handle she is very athletic for a brawler she could just doge some attacks and jump out of the way. The only person I see causing an issue for her is Hellion and that's because he may be able to hold her down just enough so that the others can gang up on her other than that I don't think Hellion can do much to her.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@mgrman5 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: How do you think the team would win.

I think Havok's blast power is sufficient to hurt She-Hulk with morals on. I don't know if he can one-shot her but I think he can definitely hurt her, and with morals off, I think the damage he could do would be extensive after a couple of hits. He would be well out of Jen's reach at the start and can simulate flight to move out of harms way if she manages to get close, or create a force field to disintegrate objects if she hurls anything at him. Hellion is also a very powerful telekinetic and has a strong blast force, can toss or slam Jen, or drop or hurl heavy objects at her with his TK, and should have sufficient power to keep off balance while staying out of her reach.

I am not seeing much use for Surge, M or Quicksilver against She-Hulk but I think they can be a distraction or create some interference for their more powerful team members to finish Jen off. If Wolverine comes to her aid, he will have his hands full and would probably get KO'd by a concerted effort of M,Surge and Quicksilver .

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mgrman5

@THUNDERBOLT30: Wow thanks on a the very detailed reply. I really didn't know Havok can cause so much damage to She-Hulk I thought he was just at Human Torch level of power but to be able to actually take her down is impressive, as for Hellion is really that strong I thought he had trouble lifting cars and stuff to able to hold She-Hulk down and throw her around considering her over 100 tons strength class is cool. But does throwing cars or objects at her really effective she could just knock them away like flies or just jump really high.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10  Edited By charlieboy

hellion could bfr shulkie pretty easy. she doesn't have a defense against tk. 

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MenaceForever2

Spite flagging.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mgrman5

@menaceforever: Not again I got flagged in the last post I had with saying the mutants soled as well. I guess I am underestimating this team and overestimating She-Hulks durability to take the whole team on but I that's fine I learned some new things about Havok and Hellion which is cool. I probably should have guessed as much seeing it is a 5-1or2 match up not really that challenging for the team perhaps I should just do one v one or a more even fight. Do you think the team wins. Also I wasn't trying to make it spite I was thinking really hard on how to make this fight even trying think of a way She-Hulk won't get blitzed or being TK from the inside, I even thought of putting Ms. Marvel in as well but I thought she would solo, so I left her out. I must have not understood how strong Havok and Hellion can be.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MenaceForever2

Yes I think the team wins but that's okay you will always have a few fails.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mgrman5

@menaceforever: But two in a row that's just funny I think I have a battle idea for a thread though. Using Rouge and maybe a DC character seeing as they are pretty powerful.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mgrman5

@menaceforever: Also what are your thoughts on making this fight more even should their be more help for She-Hulk like maybe her cousin or if the Team had morals on and she did not.

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

X-Men for the win.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By chiq

Didn't She Hulk thunder clap Hellion along with two other mutants in x-men legacy? Not sure if it was Hellion...Shulkie going all out is quite powerful.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Havok can definitely hurt She Hulk... Even Hulk cannot tank a full out blast from Havok. She Hulk will take 2-3 hits from Havok before going down. Wolverine won't be much of a problem for the rest of the X-Men either. In fact Havok could possibly solo here, with morals on and all.

Hellion could possibly KO Wolverine with a telekinetic blast(he's destroyed Omega Sentinels with his blasts), maybe not KO him but at least daze him so that Havok can tag him more easily.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By HellionVulcan

@chiq said:

Didn't She Hulk thunder clap Hellion along with two other mutants in x-men legacy? Not sure if it was Hellion...Shulkie going all out is quite powerful.

true but she mainly thunder clapped Robert Herman who went back & crushed Hellion & match but Hellion should beat both he if was blood lusted due to - He can now control matter at a molecular level. This was proven when he sent a light green-colored telekinetic blast through Hope and into Omega Sentinel without harming Hope, but completely destroying Omega Sentinel in the process,His telekinetic force-fields and barriers can withstand the friction and wind pressure of moving at speeds beyond the speed of sound and survive fighting Nimrod. so he has the tools to beat she hulk fairly easy .

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#20  Edited By Mercy_

Yeahhhh mismatch :(