Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By Ferro Vida
Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Kidder said:

oh...well then....."
Yeah, he never really gives up."
Why would I give up when I am right.Kitty Pryde Cannot beat the Vision.I never said the Vision had different brain patterns....Kang built his armor."
It doesn't matter what body he has, because either way he can't injure Kitty. You can't avoid that for much longer.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
White Mage said:
"

Scarlet Witch could cast a hex that backfires Emma's assault, or scrambles it.  Emma's skilled and all, but Dr. Strange was using a certain mystic Item to keep wanda down.

"
I doubt that.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Kidder said:

oh...well then....."
Why would I give up when I am right.Kitty Pryde Cannot beat the Vision.I never said the Vision had different brain patterns....Kang built his armor."
It doesn't matter what body he has, because either way he can't injure Kitty. You can't avoid that for much longer."
Kitty when not intangible can be hit..so what are you talking about? The Vision is a super computer..you don't think he knows how to hurt her?
Kidder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Kidder
Vance Astro said:
"Kidder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Kidder said:

oh...well then....."

but not the future evil kang a younger version"
Who cares? He's still a genius...I said it was Iron Lad who grew up to be Kang..did I not?"

but youinger version is not as smart or evil
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Ferro Vida
Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Kidder said:

oh...well then....."
It doesn't matter what body he has, because either way he can't injure Kitty. You can't avoid that for much longer."
Kitty when not intangible can be hit..so what are you talking about? The Vision is a super computer..you don't think he knows how to hurt her?"
What is keeping Kitty from staying intangible? And Kitty is a computer expert and has beaten super computers before.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Kidder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kidder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Kidder said:

oh...well then....."

Who cares? He's still a genius...I said it was Iron Lad who grew up to be Kang..did I not?"

but youinger version is not as smart or evil"
What does that matter? 
Kidder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Kidder
Vance Astro said:
"Kidder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kidder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Kidder said:

oh...well then....."

What does that matter? "

that means he wasnt made by the true evil genius mad scientist kang the counquerer he was made by a younger less smart and less evil version which means that if the vision was truly made by kang the conquerer hed be alot better!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Kidder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kidder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kidder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Kidder said:

oh...well then....."

What does that matter? "

that means he wasnt made by the true evil genius mad scientist kang the counquerer he was made by a younger less smart and less evil version which means that if the vision was truly made by kang the conquerer hed be alot better!"
It does not matter because he's good enough to beat Kitty.Just because Iron Lad isn't as smart as Kang doesn't mean he's not a genius.He still has the memories and brain patterns as the Original Vision.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Ferro Vida
Vance Astro said:
"Kidder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kidder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kidder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Kidder said:

oh...well then....."

What does that matter? "

that means he wasnt made by the true evil genius mad scientist kang the counquerer he was made by a younger less smart and less evil version which means that if the vision was truly made by kang the conquerer hed be alot better!"
It does not matter because he's good enough to beat Kitty.Just because Iron Lad isn't as smart as Kang doesn't mean he's not a genius.He still has the memories and brain patterns as the Original Vision."
ie The memories and brain patterns of Wonderman :P
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kidder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kidder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kidder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Kidder said:

oh...well then....."

What does that matter? "

It does not matter because he's good enough to beat Kitty.Just because Iron Lad isn't as smart as Kang doesn't mean he's not a genius.He still has the memories and brain patterns as the Original Vision."
ie The memories and brain patterns of Wonderman :P"
He has his own memories...he may have the same brain pattern as Wonder Man but he has his own memories.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Ferro Vida
Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kidder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kidder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kidder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Kidder said:

oh...well then....."

What does that matter? "

He has his own memories...he may have the same brain pattern as Wonder Man but he has his own memories."
Actually he doesn't. When he was downloaded into Kang's armor he lost all of his memories. And I can provide scans if you don't believe me.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kidder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kidder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kidder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Kidder said:

oh...well then....."

What does that matter? "

He has his own memories...he may have the same brain pattern as Wonder Man but he has his own memories."
Actually he doesn't. When he was downloaded into Kang's armor he lost all of his memories. And I can provide scans if you don't believe me."
He has his own memories of being a Young Avenger....
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Ferro Vida

Vs. Kitty's years and years of experience with the X-men and Excalibur. I'm sorry, but if nothing else, Vision's lack of experience is his undoing.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ferro Vida said:
"Vs. Kitty's years and years of experience with the X-men and Excalibur. I'm sorry, but if nothing else, Vision's lack of experience is his undoing."
Intellect>Experience.
Experience means almost nothing in the Marvel U...especially when dealing with Androids.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Ferro Vida
Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Vs. Kitty's years and years of experience with the X-men and Excalibur. I'm sorry, but if nothing else, Vision's lack of experience is his undoing."
Intellect>Experience.
Experience means almost nothing in the Marvel U...especially when dealing with Androids.
"
Except Kitty has intellect too! She has beaten super computers before! The Vision may be smart-er but Kitty is still a genius!
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#66  Edited By The_Martian
starborn said:
"wolverine vs captain america
emma frost vs scarlet witch
phoenix vs thor
cyclops vs iron man
 shadow cat  vs vison
    beast  vs wonderman
 colossus    vs  antman
who will win their fights

"
If these are current forms...

Wolverine
Emma Frost
Phoenix
Iron Man
Vision
Wonder Man
(hank pym?) Ant Man
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
Intellect>Experience.
"
Except Kitty has intellect too! She has beaten super computers before! The Vision may be smart-er but Kitty is still a genius!"
Vision is a SUPER COMPUTER..his intellect is in no way comparable to Kitty's.Cyclops is nowhere near the Vision's intellect and he is smarter than her.She may have beaten Super Computers but not on on the Vision's level and now your just making up stuff because Kitty Pryde is not a genius...not even close.Daredevil and She-Hulk are far smarter than her and they are only gifted level.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Ferro Vida
Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
Intellect>Experience.
"
Except Kitty has intellect too! She has beaten super computers before! The Vision may be smart-er but Kitty is still a genius!"
Vision is a SUPER COMPUTER..his intellect is in no way comparable to Kitty's.Cyclops is nowhere near the Vision's intellect and he is smarter than her.She may have beaten Super Computers but not on on the Vision's level and now your just making up stuff because Kitty Pryde is not a genius...not even close.Daredevil and She-Hulk are far smarter than her and they are only gifted level."
Have you even read an X-men comic? Seriously, pick up the first Astonishing X-men arc if you don't believe me. Cyclops is smart and a good strategist, but Kitty is smarter. What is your scale for measuring how super a super computer is? I am not "making stuff up". Kitty is smarter than Daredevil and She-Hulk. Seriously, it helps to have read a comic before you try BSing your way through a debate.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
Intellect>Experience.
"
Vision is a SUPER COMPUTER..his intellect is in no way comparable to Kitty's.Cyclops is nowhere near the Vision's intellect and he is smarter than her.She may have beaten Super Computers but not on on the Vision's level and now your just making up stuff because Kitty Pryde is not a genius...not even close.Daredevil and She-Hulk are far smarter than her and they are only gifted level."
Have you even read an X-men comic? Seriously, pick up the first Astonishing X-men arc if you don't believe me. Cyclops is smart and a good strategist, but Kitty is smarter. What is your scale for measuring how super a super computer is? I am not "making stuff up". Kitty is smarter than Daredevil and She-Hulk. Seriously, it helps to have read a comic before you try BSing your way through a debate."
Super Computers are knowledgeable in all things and without human error.Kitty is knowledgeable in one area of science.Stop spending so much time on wikipedia.The Marvel handbook give Kitty a 4 for intelligence
4=gifted.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By SeSAW

wolverine vs captain america=More than not cap would win if its steve rogers, wolverine beats bucky anytime
emma frost vs scarlet witch=im gonna say emma only cause SW mind is already unstable and emma is good about useing that to her advantage
phoenix vs thor=current thor vs current phoenix, = a win for thor if its classic thor phoenix wins
cyclops vs iron man=no contest IM wins
 shadow cat  vs vison= there is absolutly no way SC should beat Vision, it seems a lot of people on this site don't know about him.
    beast  vs wonderman=wonderman wins no contest
 colossus    vs  antman=colossus

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"wolverine vs captain america=More than not cap would win if its steve rogers, wolverine beats bucky anytime
emma frost vs scarlet witch=im gonna say emma only cause SW mind is already unstable and emma is good about useing that to her advantage
phoenix vs thor=current thor vs current phoenix, = a win for thor if its classic thor phoenix wins
 shadow cat  vs vison= there is absolutly no way SC should beat Vision, it seems a lot of people on this site don't know about him.
                 "
Agreed.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Ferro Vida
Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
Intellect>Experience.
"
Have you even read an X-men comic? Seriously, pick up the first Astonishing X-men arc if you don't believe me. Cyclops is smart and a good strategist, but Kitty is smarter. What is your scale for measuring how super a super computer is? I am not "making stuff up". Kitty is smarter than Daredevil and She-Hulk. Seriously, it helps to have read a comic before you try BSing your way through a debate."
Super Computers are knowledgeable in all things and without human error.Kitty is knowledgeable in one area of science.Stop spending so much time on wikipedia.The Marvel handbook give Kitty a 4 for intelligence
4=gifted.
"
You didn't answer my question. I said Kitty has stopped super computers before, and you responded by saying that none of them were at the Vision's level, yet now you say that all super computers are perfect. Which handbook. Different handbooks give different stats depending on how recent they are and on who wrote it.

SeSAW said:
"wolverine vs captain america=More than not cap would win if its steve rogers, wolverine beats bucky anytime
                 "
Perhaps people think that because all Kitty has to do is touch him once to end the fight. And if she stays intangible, it's not like he can do anything to hurt her, so this is basically a curbstomp.

starborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#73  Edited By starborn

to me
wolverine vs captain america( captain america will beat him in a close match because he is smarter than him and very good in combat plus is shield is a good weapon)
emma frost vs scarlet witch( scarlet witch can resist mind power although it is a close match here but scarlet magic wilkll overcome her)
phoenix vs thor (thor can use create a lot of lightning and powers out of his hammer to beat her but still a close match again but thor will win)
cyclops vs iron man ( iron man can win although cyclops has been using his powers well but iron man really win here not too close of a match)
 shadow cat  vs vison( well a close match but shadowcat will win because she is a smart fighter)
    beast  vs wonderman (wonderman easy)
 colossus    vs  antman( tough one antman can beat him if he fights very smartly)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
Intellect>Experience.
"
4=gifted.
"
You didn't answer my question. I said Kitty has stopped super computers before, and you responded by saying that none of them were at the Vision's level, yet now you say that all super computers are perfect. Which handbook. Different handbooks give different stats depending on how recent they are and on who wrote it.

"
You asked if I ever read and X-men comic? Yes..I have.
You asked what is my scale for measuring how smart a supercomputer is? It's a SUPER COMPUTER.It knows just about everything.The Vision is an adapatiable sentient being..more like a techno-organism than an android.Your saying..Kitty beat Super-computers before...the Vision really isn't.He has a SUPER COMPUTER but that is not what he is.
Different handbooks only have completely different stats based on time frame and upgrades to characters.For the most part characters don't change drastically so their stats stay the same.Who wrote isn't an issue because all the information comes from the same place and Marvel Publishes,Endorses and approves the OFFICIAL HANDBOOK.In the most recent version Kitty was placed at level 4 intellect.That is gifted no genius,therefore you pulled that out of your ass.
spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By spekqj
Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"starborn said:
"wolverine vs captain america
phoenix vs thor
cyclops vs iron man
 shadow cat  vs vison
    beast  vs wonderman
 colossus    vs  antman

"
Wolverine & Cap=stalemate
Emma & Scarlet Witch=Emma
Phoenix & Thor=Thor
Cyclops & Iron Man=Iron Man.CURBSTOMP
Kitty & Vision=The Vision
Beast vs. Wonder Man=Wonder Man.CURBSTOMP
Colossus vs, Ant-Man=Colossus
"
Wolverine vs. Cap= Depends on Wolverine's state of mind. If he's Feral, Logan, if he's not, Cap.

Emma vs. Scarlet Witch= depends on whether Wanda has her powers :P

Phoenix vs. Thor= Phoenix after a very close fight

Cyclops vs. Iron man= I can see Cyclops winning. He's good at beating people who are more powerful than he is, and is optic blast could punch a hole right through Tony.

Kitty vs. Vision= Kitty Curbstomp.

Beast vs. Wonderman= Wonderman.

Colossus vs. Ant-man= Colossus."
If he's Feral..he's worse of because he loses intellect.
Emma can shut down Wanda's mind before she does anything
I don't see Phoenix beating Thor.If Storm was hurting Dark Phoenix than Thorforce Thor would destroy her
How the hell does Kitty Curbstomp the Vision?
"

When storm was hurting dark phoenix, she was suffered from her emotion.
elithot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By elithot

Captain America can't do anything to Wolverine he can't regenerate from with his shield, while Wolverine can slice the Captain up.

Emma could shut down Wandas mind, while Scarlet could easily destroy Emma. It depends who gets the first hit, and Emma could sense Scarlet before hand telepathically, so Emma wins.

The Pheonix force took on Galactus and also can't die... I think she'd probably best Thor.

Cyclops has no defense agains Iron Man and has to be in sight to shoot him. Iron Man wins.

Shadow Cat can destroy electrical objects by touch so total advantage over The Vision

Beast is really just not the best in a fight. Wonderman wins.

Giant Man could step on Colossus but it probably would just end with hurting his foot... Colossus would take him down.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#77  Edited By Veitha

@starborn said:

wolverine vs captain america
phoenix vs thor
cyclops vs iron man
shadow cat vs vison
beast vs wonderman
colossus vs antman

Wolverine Vs Cap = I think that Logan can take this because of the healing factor: Cap can't stop him while Logan has a lot of chances to harm Cap.

Emma Frost Vs Scarlet Witch = Emma Frost is faster than Scarlet, she needs a thought to stop her. Wanda won't even be able to use her reality warping powers

Phoenix Vs Thor = I suppose this is Jean Grey... And Jean can destroy him if she's got the power of the Phoenix: Cike has beaten him with only a pierce of the Force.

Shadowcat Vs Vision = I don't know... I think that Kitty can't phase him if Visione becomes intangible while Vision has got a lot of ways to harm her.

Cyclops Vs Iron Man = Stark stomps.

Beast Vs Wonderman = Wonderman takes this if Hank has got no preparation. With preparation I think that Hank can create something to harm his ionic energy. But without prep Wonderman Stomps.

Colossus Vs AntMan: Colossus will push him down.