No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

With Bloodlust on, Magick throws Emma into Limbo and well, lets just say things do not go well for the White Queen.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By YoungJustice

Magik-1

Emma Frost-0

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

White Queen Mind Rapes first.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By YoungJustice

Magik - 1

Emma Frost - 1

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By RIKR2

emma frost

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By YoungJustice

Magik - 1

Emma Frost - 2

usmuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By usmuscle

Emma

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Isn't Magik immune to telepathy? Or has that changed?

coolsam125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By coolsam125

emma, Im Batman

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@THUNDERBOLT30: She was enslaved by Sinister in UXM 2, correct?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@god_spawn: I think you may be right. I think all of the Extinction team minus Hope fell under the Sinister TP hive mind. That could be WIS though. I want to say back in classic uncanny Xavier stated that Illyana had impenetrable shields and that there was a subsequent showing where her mind could not be reached telepathically.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By chiq

@THUNDERBOLT30:

It's from her wiki entry:

It is also mentioned that Illyana has formidable psionic shields, which are mental barriers that block anyone from reading her mind. This is most likely a result of the time she spent in Limbo and the effects of her evolving a partially demonic soul. As such even powerful mind readers such as Charles Xavier, the Shadow King, and the Phoenix-enhanced Rachel Summers can not mentally read Illyana's thoughts. Illyana was able to lower her psionic shields and allow Emma Frost to see her memories of the death of the X-Men

I do have scans of her resisting Xaiver and Empath if needed.

However god_spawn is right, she wasn't immune vs Sinster's celestial amped TP. So take from that what you will...

A bloodlusted Magik is quite scary though...Teleporting limbs off. bfr, time travel, illusions, spell casting, demon armies, armor, healing, magical and bfr shields, soul absorption, trapping people in the soul sword, realty warping and matter manipulation in limbo at least, demon mode, hell fire control, morphing, etc..

it's not in character for her to do some of these things most of the time though...(although she has displayed it more then once)

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By greenteaforme

@chiq said:

@THUNDERBOLT30:

It's from her wiki entry:

It is also mentioned that Illyana has formidable psionic shields, which are mental barriers that block anyone from reading her mind. This is most likely a result of the time she spent in Limbo and the effects of her evolving a partially demonic soul. As such even powerful mind readers such as Charles Xavier, the Shadow King, and the Phoenix-enhanced Rachel Summers can not mentally read Illyana's thoughts. Illyana was able to lower her psionic shields and allow Emma Frost to see her memories of the death of the X-Men

I do have scans of her resisting Xaiver and Empath if needed.

However god_spawn is right, she wasn't immune vs Sinster's celestial amped TP. So take from that what you will...

A bloodlusted Magik is quite scary though...Teleporting limbs off. bfr, time travel, illusions, spell casting, demon armies, armor, healing, magical and bfr shields, soul absorption, trapping people in the soul sword, realty warping and matter manipulation in limbo at least, demon mode, hell fire control, morphing, etc..

it's not in character for her to do some of these things most of the time though...(although she has displayed it more then once)

Blackwidow kicked her ass, and not only physically overcame Magik in limbo, got her to transport them back.

This is while Emma Frost physically out-fought Thor.

So all we really know is Marvel is throwing consistency out the window.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By chiq

@greenteaforme: Well, I kinda agree with you Marvel does have a tendency of throwing consistency out the window.

But in the Widow and Magik fight, Illyana stated that she was just playing around and was not serious. If she got serious she said the Widow would be dead. She didn't armor up, turn into a demon, use any spell...she didn't even use her sword until the last moment when she wanted to K.O. the Widow. But I can see why many people can look at it as a low showing for her. She just beat Strange in the same series, so i would assume she was just playing around with her food. If not for that statement, that battle would be pure PIS. Beating Strange then losing to Widow in the same series makes no sense at all.

When did Emma out fight Thor? Was that PF powered Emma? Normal Emma physically out fighting Thor is PIS. PF powered Emma manhandling Thor is something i don't have any problem with though...

I agree though a lot of jobbing going on in that series. Xavier takes down everyone PF powered Namor, Thor and Rachel while Spider Woman can tank his TP attack due to shield tech.,

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By greenteaforme

@chiq said:

@greenteaforme: Well, I kinda agree with you Marvel does have a tendency of throwing consistency out the window.

But in the Widow and Magik fight, Illyana stated that she was just playing around and was not serious. If she got serious she said the Widow would be dead. She didn't armor up, turn into a demon, use any spell...she didn't even use her sword until the last moment when she wanted to K.O. the Widow. But I can see why many people can look at it as a low showing for her. She just beat Strange in the same series, so i would assume she was just playing around with her food. If not for that statement, that battle would be pure PIS. Beating Strange then losing to Widow in the same series makes no sense at all.

When did Emma out fight Thor? Was that PF powered Emma? Normal Emma physically out fighting Thor is PIS. PF powered Emma manhandling Thor is something i don't have any problem with though...

I agree though a lot of jobbing going on in that series. Xavier takes down everyone PF powered Namor, Thor and Rachel while Spider Woman can tank his TP attack due to shield tech.,

We have no evidence that the PF enhances physical strength, though. Even Namor was getting beat down. Yes, he kept getting back up, but...he was getting put back down every time.

As it stands, it seems Emma Frost physically out-fought Thor through her own strength and skill.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By YoungJustice

Emma Frost wins

Next

Cyclops vs Dazzler
Cyclops vs Dazzler
No Caption Provided

This shall be interesting.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By tomlikesfries

Great idea. I'll probably be visiting this thread constantly.

Anyway, what are Dazzler's most impressive feats?

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By YoungJustice

@tomlikesfries said:

Great idea. I'll probably be visiting this thread constantly.

Anyway, what are Dazzler's most impressive feats?

Thanks.

Well, I remember her knocking Juggernaut back. I'll search for the scan.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By tomlikesfries

Hahahahahaha.

Anyway, I think Scott can take this. It's been said that his optic blasts can punch holes through mountains, and since it's morals off, I think he can beat Dazzler. Anyway, I don't know much about her, so I may be wrong.

marvelbeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By marvelbeast

Cyclops

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers