• 71 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men: Collosonaut, Magneto, Strom, Magik

Vs

Demon Team: Spawn (Al Simmons end of age 1), The Darkness, Witchblade

-Morals On

-No Prep

-It gets darker for every hour the fight goes on

Location:

#2 Posted by charlieboy (7138 posts) - - Show Bio

colossus and magik might have a chance. magik can just port them to limbo where she is much more powerful.

#3 Edited by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: True. I'm not sure that would be beneficial though, due to Jackie. Form what i've seen its pretty dark in Limbo.

#4 Posted by charlieboy (7138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: yes but magik is an extremely powerful sorceress there and her sword disrupts magical entities so i think she has a chance.

#5 Posted by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#6 Posted by Godabed (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Witchblade and Darkness aren't demon, they are wielders of ancient artifacts.

But beyond that, Team 1 wins. Magik's soulsword would put a hurting on any of them, because the artifacts are divine and magical. Not to mention she would just port them to Limbo, Where she can't be defeated.

It would be interesting to see who's demon's would win, Magik and her demons or Jackie and his demons.

#7 Posted by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

@Godabed: I realize they aren't demons but i couldn't think of another name for the team lol.

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

Magik ports them to Limbo and there the X-Men team wins.

#9 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

Magik ports them to Limbo and there the X-Men team wins.

#10 Posted by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: How strong is Magik in limbo?

Would 2end Age Spawn make it more balanced?

I'm trying to get this as equal as possible lol.

#11 Posted by TDK_1997 (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@TDK_1997: How strong is Magik in limbo?

Would 2end Age Spawn make it more balanced?

I'm trying to get this as equal as possible lol.

Well,in recent issues,Magik defeated Dr. Strange in Limbo.Doc Strange isn't as powerful as Sorcerer Supreme version but she still defeated him.And as for 2en Age Spawn,I'm not sure.I'm new to Spawn.

#12 Posted by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: Second age Spawn was stopping time and had control of Hell so I assume that's probably a bit to powerful?

I agree Magik could probably take Jackie in Limbo. I'm just a little dubious as to if she could take Spawn or not. He fought Malbogia in his own Realm of Hell where Mal had virtually limitless amounts of demons to use against Spawn and still wasn't able to put him down. I could actually see Magik Vs Age 1 Spawn being a good fight on its own.

#13 Posted by TDK_1997 (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Yes,it would be an interesting fight and as for Magik against Spawn here,I still see Magik finding a way to put down Spawn.

#14 Posted by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: I honestly see this fighting going either way. Both Spawn and Magik have the ability to potentially win the fight (Magik via her soulsword and Spawn via magic/nercoplasm). I guess it all hinges on whether Witchblade and Jackie are enough to take down Colosonaut before coming to help. I don't see Magneto or Storm lasting long enough to make a huge difference.

#15 Posted by TDK_1997 (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@TDK_1997: I honestly see this fighting going either way. Both Spawn and Magik have the ability to potentially win the fight (Magik via her soulsword and Spawn via magic/nercoplasm). I guess it all hinges on whether Witchblade and Jackie are enough to take down Colosonaut before coming to help. I don't see Magneto or Storm lasting long enough to make a huge difference.

I see this also going either way but the chnaces of the X-Men team winning are bigger for me and with such powerhouses like Magik,Magneto and Colossonaut,this is a cool fight.

#16 Posted by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: I agree that both Mags and Storm are powerhouses who are capable of doing a lot of damage but as they don't have a healing factor I don't see them lasting long once jackie hits them with his "It's always dark inside" thing:

Although as they die they might serve as a distraction long enough for Magik or Colossus to make a move.

#17 Posted by TDK_1997 (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@TDK_1997: I agree that both Mags and Storm are powerhouses who are capable of doing a lot of damage but as they don't have a healing factor I don't see them lasting long once jackie hits them with his "It's always dark inside" thing:

Although as they die they might serve as a distraction long enough for Magik or Colossus to make a move.

This attack looks nasty but Jackie would kill Storm or somebody else with this,Colossonaut will rip somebody apart,Magik will take them to Limbo and there the Demon Team will meet it's doom.

#18 Posted by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: Yeah I don't see that attack doing anything to Colossus or Magik(when she's in limbo anyway. I assume she does have a healing factor in limbo right?) but it would deck Storm and Mags.

I'm not to familiar with Magik so perhaps you can educate me(I know the basics but that's about it lol). Can she actually drag people into limbo? For example her fight with Doctor Strange happened because he followed her in and if she can how does it work? To my knowledge she has to get them to fall through her portals. Both Spawn and Jackie are teleporters wouldn't this help them avoid getting thrown into limbo if they simply teleport out of the way everytime she creates a portal?

And has she ever shown the ability to take allies into limbo with her? Or is it always just her and her intended victim?

#19 Edited by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: i'm a bit ignorant on X-men... too many to keep up with (damn x-men)

what's Magik done that puts her above the level of Malebolgia? or Mammon for that matter? Redeemer? Anti-Spawn? Judas Iscariot?

and what would stop spawn from Playing Alien with Magneto and Storm? (would it work on Magik?)

Spawn can even turn Magneto and Storm against their team members Fantomex style.

what defense do they possibly have?

#20 Posted by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

@Strider92 said:

@TDK_1997: I agree that both Mags and Storm are powerhouses who are capable of doing a lot of damage but as they don't have a healing factor I don't see them lasting long once jackie hits them with his "It's always dark inside" thing:

Although as they die they might serve as a distraction long enough for Magik or Colossus to make a move.

This attack looks nasty but Jackie would kill Storm or somebody else with this,Colossonaut will rip somebody apart,Magik will take them to Limbo and there the Demon Team will meet it's doom.

Spawn's been to Limbo... it didnt do s*** IIRC.

Spawn has traveled between dimensions.

#21 Posted by TDK_1997 (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: After returning from Limbo and becoming the Queen of Limbo,Magik's teleportation powers are going through Limbo,so,basically if she teleports other people they go with her to Limbo and she has dragged people like that before.There she can control minds,metamorph her self and other stuff,can strike with lightning bolts out of pure magical energy,can make magical force fields,control fire and make all kind of obkects from pure magic energy.

#22 Posted by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

@Strider92: After returning from Limbo and becoming the Queen of Limbo,Magik's teleportation powers are going through Limbo,so,basically if she teleports other people they go with her to Limbo and she has dragged people like that before.There she can control minds,metamorph her self and other stuff,can strike with lightning bolts out of pure magical energy,can make magical force fields,control fire and make all kind of obkects from pure magic energy.

Spawn can do all that. except he can do that everywhere. regardless of his dimension, or location.

#23 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@TDK_1997 said:

Magik ports them to Limbo and there the X-Men team wins.

#24 Edited by chiq (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@TDK_1997 said:

@Strider92: After returning from Limbo and becoming the Queen of Limbo,Magik's teleportation powers are going through Limbo,so,basically if she teleports other people they go with her to Limbo and she has dragged people like that before.There she can control minds,metamorph her self and other stuff,can strike with lightning bolts out of pure magical energy,can make magical force fields,control fire and make all kind of obkects from pure magic energy.

Spawn can do all that. except he can do that everywhere. regardless of his dimension, or location.

I don't know much about spawn, how would he stand up to the Soul Sword? It might come down to that. (Mephisto and Archenemy)

Magik has also shown the ability to manipulate reality in Limbo, so she might be able to exploit Jackie's weakness of light.

She has also shown the ability to seal Limbo and prevent other teleporters from getting in or out. I have no idea whether the other team is powerful enough to break the seal though...maybe they are.

She has also displayed the ability to heal, regen, go astral and she has mystical armor.

Probably boils down to Spawn vs Magik. how would Colossus as an Avatar of Cyttorakk fare against these people?

#25 Posted by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

@chiq said:

@nickthedevil said:

@TDK_1997 said:

I don't know much about spawn, how would he stand up to the Soul Sword? It might come down to that. (Mephisto and Archenemy)

Magik has also shown the ability to manipulate reality in Limbo, so she might be able to exploit Jackie's weakness of light.

She has also shown the ability to seal Limbo and prevent other teleporters from getting in or out. I have no idea with the other team is powerful enough to break the seal though...maybe they are.

she'd have to hit him first. how good is she in Combat? Al Simmons displays a ton of Martial arts fighting skill, and he takes down top tier Angels. Each of which have an abundancy in magical expertise.

#26 Edited by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

@sa5m said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TDK_1997 said:

Magik ports them to Limbo and there the X-Men team wins.

or Spawn ports them back, closes off access to Limbo and Slaughters them.

he's done it before.

EDIT: or he can just seal it and leave em there. You seriously are ill-informed on Spawn and his abilities. :P

#27 Edited by chiq (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: Well she fights against hordes of demons all the time and has gone up against thor, cap and black knight ( they where holding back though) She must be a pretty good melee fighter.

techno organic horde all by herself

army of demons

Thor, Cap and Black Knight

she also ports around while fighting taking on the demon Lord belasco and the powerhouse demon sym at the same time.

capable of killing with hand to hand skills as a little child without the need to amp up to demon form. Her opponent had enhanced speed and strength. and is an expert hand to hand combatant. She actually taught illyana how to fight.

#28 Posted by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

And spawn isn't a slouch either. He's the world's (Image) best Martial Artist. The best Military assassin the U.S. Government had. So good, they had to kill him. And he displays that skill when he fights elite Demon hunting angels (Angela) who are VERY good in H2H my friend. And Spawn's fought his way through hell. Fighting armies of demons is a familiar scenario for him too... How would she defend against him porting inside of her and busting her wide open? (He's done this in Issue #12)

#29 Edited by chiq (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: well she can heal go intangible and has regen, I don't know if she can survive that though. But she can port stuff into spawn as well. She some of the best porting feats around. She is a sorcerer supreme. For me it boils down to the Soul Sword. If it can cancel his magic and hurt him. Im going with Magik, if it can't Spawn might win.

#30 Posted by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

His magical wasn't canceled out by Malebolgia himslef (second rate Satan). Spawn's had his head removed, his face cut in half, turned into swiss cheese by artillery fire, been ripped apart from his mid section, and healed. Porting something into him probably wont do jack. Also, he has TP. He could possibly Mindrape her, or make her see things.

#31 Edited by chiq (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: She has kept Xavier, shadowking, emma, karma, empath etc... all out of her mind.

When it comes to this level of magic users, they usually can all heal, regen do all sorts of things that defy even comicbook physics. Memphisto, Belasco, Archenemey can all turn into liquid, regen, disintegrate, get their hearts pulled out etc.... yet they still fear the sword and it still hurts them. If you are saying that Spawn is more powerful then Mephisto in his own realm then he probably wins.

We still don't know what the limit of the Soul Sword is. Here it states that no magical entity or spell can withstand it. Whether it is true or not remains to be seen. ( I highly doubt its true though..pretty sure the sword has limits)

#32 Posted by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn's stronger than Malebolgia in HIS own dimension. And even when she has the sword, then what? She has to get to him first. That, will not be easy. I need to see some H2H. Because Spawn has just about schooled everyone he's met in H2H. I say Spawn can solo this team. But it can be a toss up of whether it will be easy or not. And Spawn has taken hits from Heavenly weapons (being cut open) these weapons were forged to kill him. See, Spawn isn't an ordinary demon. He was created to be stronger than his creator. He's a reality bender, not just magic. He Has made cars pop up out of thin air, or keys, swords. And he's a bullet timer.

#33 Posted by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

I seriously wish i could post scans for Spawn though. I have every single comic book. i have to fix up my scanner tomorrow morning.

#34 Edited by Soulstealer (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Godabed: I realize they aren't demons but i couldn't think of another name for the team lol.

Edit 2: Sorry I misread your initial sentence. lol

Edit: Also let it be said that Magik isn't exploiting a weakness that she doesn't know Jackie has. If she could stumble across it, maybe, but he doesn't walk around advertising.

#35 Edited by chiq (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: Well if he is really more powerful then a skyfather or hell lord type person there is no need for scans. He wins.

Magik can make things out of thin air too though...she recreated the xavier mansion with a thought. and can raise the dead or create living creatures.

It is stated that she can manipulate the forces of time itself. They were able to twist the entire timestream and reset all of reality.They were manipulating the primal forces and fabric of the universe.

She can time travel go to through different dimensions, she said she can go anywhere in space and time. She can go to different time lines.

#36 Posted by TDK_1997 (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: She is a pretty good melee fighter,@chiq already showed you her best feats and she is like the Queen of Limbo,she can do everything there to win and I think that she can even boost her teammates a little for this fight.

#37 Edited by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: If you need any suggestions his fight with Urzien was a good feat, so was malebolgia, apart from the them I guess nearly anything else at the end of Age 1. Can't think of anything else specifically. I think his fight with the army of 777 Vampires was 2end Age right? If it wasn't then thats also a pretty good feat.

#38 Posted by chiq (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: So who do you think the fight would go? are magneto and storm just canon fodder to the darkness and witchblade? Does this boil down to spawn and magik? Can jackie take down an Avatar of Cyttorak?

Magik and Spawn seem to have the same powerset, which means they can pull random powers out of their ass when written fully powered. Teleportation, magic, matter manipulation, time manipulation, demon armies, hellfire control, healing, dimensional manipulation, soul absorption, mind control, magical blasts, magical sheilds, illusions, astral projection, intangibility, ability to drain other's powers, time and dimension travel, metamorph, etc...

It probably just boils down to who has more power and whether the Soul Sword ( one of the best anti magic weapons in marvel) can affect Spawn.

#39 Edited by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

@chiq: In my personal opinion Age 1 Spawn and Magik are evenly matched and if one is a little stronger than the other the fight is still going to go on a LONG time.

Thanks to Jackie, Mag's and Storm are cannon fodder (I basically added them so they could provide a distraction for the X-team). It all boils down to whether Jackie and Sara could take down Colossonaut and I don't know the answer to that.

If they can beat him then they'll come to Spawns aid and most likely beat Magik. If they can't then Colossonaut comes to help Magik and they both beat down Spawn.

#40 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two stomps.

#41 Posted by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@chiq: In my personal opinion Age 1 Spawn and Magik are evenly matched and if one is a little stronger than the other the fight is still going to go on a LONG time.

Thanks to Jackie, Mag's and Storm are cannon fodder (I basically added them so they could provide a distraction for the X-team). It all boils down to whether Jackie and Sara could take down Colossonaut and I don't know the answer to that.

If they can beat him then they'll come to Spawns aid and most likely beat Magik. If they can't then Colossonaut comes to help Magik and they both beat down Spawn.

Nooooooo. second age spawn can solo this entire team. When i can post feats, i will prove it.

@TDK_1997: Spawn's H2H has very, very, very good showings. and he has the Super strength to match Spider-man.

@Strider92 said:

@nickthedevil: If you need any suggestions his fight with Urzien was a good feat, so was malebolgia, apart from the them I guess nearly anything else at the end of Age 1. Can't think of anything else specifically. I think his fight with the army of 777 Vampires was 2end Age right? If it wasn't then thats also a pretty good feat.

So wwere his fights against Angela, Anti-spawn, and redeemer. they all carried Magical heaven swords that killed demons in two or three swipes.

#42 Posted by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

So wwere his fights against Angela, Anti-spawn, and redeemer. they all carried Magical heaven swords that killed demons in two or three swipes.

Holy crap I forgot about Redeemer and Anti-Spawn. This actually shifts my opinion considering they both had swords/weapons designed to kill magical/unholy creatures an yet Spawn still ploughed through them. I need to read my old Spawn comics again. Been reading to much of Downing Spawn lol.

#43 Edited by Godabed (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: @chiq: Well to say she would lose to a Helllord or skyfather isn't exactly true. Especially in Limbo, because she is a Helllord herself. In her realm she would have enough power to contend. Outside of it is a different story, but she's still not a pushover. The Magik that Fought with Mephisto, was Amanda Sefton who wasn't really magik whom was much weaker than Illyana. Also if this fight goes to limbo, it would be almost impossible for Darkness to Kill Magneto and Storm. In Limbo Magik should also be able to resurrect the Dead, as Belasco did in Infernus. Killing the New mutants over and over and resurrecting them. Or she could make it holy impossible for them to be killed in her realm with magical protection.

As for the Soul Sword hurting spawn there shouldn't really be a question of if it would or not. Spawn's body is infused with necroplasm/magical energy, and the soul disrupts and dispells magical energy. The Soul Sword completely stripped a magic user with the power to trump the sorcerer supreme of all his magical powers, and he was an avatar of the Egyptian gods. So yes it could prove very fatal to spawn. And she doesn't have to fight spawn in melee to hit him with the sword, she could simply throw the sword into a teleport disc and teleport it in his head, chest or any part of his body. then while distracted teleport to him and cleave him in half. The Eldritch Armor also enhances her durability and strength further, and also gives her further magical resistance added to that of the soulsword.

I think Magneto would rip the Witchblade apart, being that he's able to affect that magic space bullet, i don't doubt he'd be able to do something to her with concentration.

#44 Edited by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

@Godabed said:

@nickthedevil: @chiq: Well to say she would lose to a Helllord or skyfather isn't exactly true. Especially in Limbo, because she is a Helllord herself. In her realm she would have enough power to contend. Outside of it is a different story, but she's still not a pushover. The Magik that Fought with Mephisto, was Amanda Sefton who wasn't really magik whom was much weaker than Illyana. Also if this fight goes to limbo, it would be almost impossible for Darkness to Kill Magneto and Storm. In Limbo Magik should also be able to resurrect the Dead, as Belasco did in Infernus. Killing the New mutants over and over and resurrecting them. Or she could make it holy impossible for them to be killed in her realm with magical protection.

Just like he did with Hell, he can seal off Limbo. Spawn's been in Limbo before, and it didn't do jack to him.

and on the off chance that it does go there, he can just port back and be done with it.

As for the Soul Sword hurting spawn there shouldn't really be a question of if it would or not. Spawn's body is infused with necroplasm/magical energy, and the soul disrupts and dispells magical energy. The Soul Sword completely stripped a magic user with the power to trump the sorcerer supreme of all his magical powers, and he was an avatar of the Egyptian gods. So yes it could prove very fatal to spawn.

So did Antispawns soul sword, and Angela's holy blades. these weapons were designed to be fatal in one swipe to demons. again, Spawn doesn't run out of energy. Unless the soul sword can strip all of Hell of it's Magic, that isn't going to negate anything. Spawn can just port himself in her head and rip her apart at the start of the battle. he's done it before on panel, and has no problem doing it. and that was just 1st age spawn. spawns body is infues with necroplasm yes, but it's been explained in spawn that Necroplasm isn;t reall magic, it's just a matter from the 6th(?) Dimension. the magic is another matter entirely. On top of that, Al Simmons doesn't need a sword to strip someone of their powers. He's perfectly capable of that himself.

@Godabed said:

And she doesn't have to fight spawn in melee to hit him with the sword,

Yes she would.

she could simply throw the sword into a teleport disc and teleport it in his head, chest or any part of his body. then while distracted teleport to him and cleave him in half. The Eldritch Armor also enhances her durability and strength further, and also gives her further magical resistance added to that of the soulsword.

Or he can just teleport inside of her himself and rip her apart.

gotta add that he's a bullet timer.

Spawn's own suit was modeled after the Symbiote is Spider-man. and it's shown this on panel, it's removed itself from him entirly to create a double, it augments his strength drastically. and his durability against magic. he's tanked magic.

@Godabed said:

I think Magneto would rip the Witchblade apart, being that he's able to affect that magic space bullet, i don't doubt he'd be able to do something to her with concentration.

Maybe. not know much about witchblade, but Spawn can solo this entire team.

#45 Edited by chiq (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

On top of that, Al Simmons doesn't need a sword to strip someone of their powers. He's perfectly capable of that himself.

She can strip powers by conjuring up magical constructs. Just like she did with a powerful asgardian goddess.In a recent issue in uncanny, Magik ported an entire army of Dire Wraiths to Limbo and depowered all of them. She can also rip people apart like what she did vs mercury ( someone made of liquid metal) who normally has very high magical resistance. Magik heals herself is unaffected by the slash right after the attack.

@Godabed: Yeah, i knew it was Amanda, and yes she is much weaker then Illyana. Just wanted to show what Illyana's sword can do. Good point on the resurrection angle. Illyana pretty much knows all of Belasco's spell and a whole lot more...

Imo this whole battle will revolve around whether the Soul Sword can affect Spawn or not.

#46 Posted by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@Godabed said:

I think Magneto would rip the Witchblade apart, being that he's able to affect that magic space bullet, i don't doubt he'd be able to do something to her with concentration.

Maybe. not know much about witchblade, but Spawn can solo this entire team.

I'll try an look into this. I'm not sure whether the Witchblade is actually made of metal or not as it ajusts itself to whatever the wearer desires. Being that its the son of The Darkness and Angelus I would assume its made of the same substance they are which I think is just pure energy. If anyone here is an big fan of Witchblade let me know if this is right. It'll save me looking through all the issues to find a relevant scan lol.

#47 Posted by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

@chiq said:

Imo this whole battle will revolve around whether the Soul Sword can affect Spawn or not.

Even if it could, theres also the effect of whether she can land a hit. Spawn is really, really quick.

i know he moves faster than 67 MPH when he is determined. from a block away, he tanks a car clocked at 67 MPH with his chest.

and this was first age. take note at the distance of the car, and how quickly Spawn go to it. Earlier in the Issue, Spawn was left for dead by Overtkill, a cyborg the size of a House.

#48 Edited by chiq (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: I don't physical strength will really matter all that much in this fight. Magik goes toe to toe with super strong demons, and threw sym who can break adamantium quite a distance and for two chracters who teleport instantly across time and space, I don't think 67 mph will matter either.

They have very similar powersets, he has his costume, she has her armor, both are demons, both are magic users who love brawl and be physical, both pull out new powers out of their asses. They are capable of doing almost anything. Magik can grow or shrink, etc... It will really boil down to who has the most raw power or who can cancel the others powers first imo. I'm pretty sure they will both be able to land hits on each other.

#49 Edited by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

@chiq said:

@nickthedevil: I don't physical strength will really matter all that much in this fight. Magik goes toe to toe will super strong demons, and threw sym who can break adamantium quite a distance and for two chracters who teleport instantly across time and space, I don't think 67 mph will matter either.

They have very similar powersets, he has his costume, she has her armor, both are demons, both are magic users who love brawl and be physical, both pull out new powers out of their asses. They are capable of doing almost anything. Magik can grow or shrink, etc... It will really boil down to who has the most raw power or who can cancel the others powers first imo. I'm pretty sure they will both be able to land hits on each other.

after reading some first age stuff, i can now confidently say The Soul Sword won't have an effect on Spawn. Inn f1st age his suit turns out to be much stronger against weapons like the soul sword.

Angela, the best hunter of heaven was given the Dimensional Lance. for all intents and purposes, it's a holy weapon that gives it's user a small portion of reality bending, negates demon magic and could kill Satan with one blast. Spawn took a direct hit and as it turns out, His cloak is specially made to deflect these kind of weapons.

I'm going to find the direct scan.

#50 Posted by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

@chiq: ah, i didn't find the scan yet, but i found one of it's explanation. His Cape will cover im and send him into a "dark Dimension". his power is augmented here, and the Dimensional Lance had no effect in this realm.