X men run the gauntlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 202122

X men line-up: Wolverine (leader), Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Kitty Pryde, Iceman and X-23

Round 1: Fantastic 4

Round 2: Ironman, War Machine and Giant man

Round 3: Hulk

Round 4: She-hulk, Ms. Marvel, Rogue

Round 5: Sabretooth, Deadpool, Omega Red and Deathstrike

No Caption Provided

Round 6:Cyclops, Archangel, Beast, Havok, Banshee, Sunfire, Magneto

Round 7: Thor

Rules

Morals off

X men team have 1 day planning and know what they're up against

Each battle takes place in the X mansion

How far do these X-men get?

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Simon_the_digger

They should be able to win all rounds

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By chiq

I think they can clear it due Nightcrawler, Kitty and Iceman with no morals...

No Caption Provided

Well Thor might be able to just teleport em all into space....

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Stronger

@202122: Which is this version of the Hulk?Assuming this is Savage Hulk they get with relative ease till round 6 were they get stomped due to Magneto.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chiq

why can't kitty phase through magneto and rip his heart out or phase his head into a wall? not even sure that mags can take iceman out...

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BMEZY

agreed.. I think the x team clears it until thor..that's when things get interesting..I'm still not sure who would win that one though.. he is the ThunderGod afterall

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cattlebattle

With all character having morals off I honestly don't believe they would make it past the Fantatsic Four...can't Sue give people seizures??

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BMEZY

@cattlebattle: she has no answer for nightcrawler and iceman, nor kitty. Without morals, they're pretty beasty without morals too.. and if she goes invisible.. Bobby can stil sense her heat signatures and kill her

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cattlebattle
@BMEZY said:

@cattlebattle: she has no answer for nightcrawler and iceman, nor kitty. Without morals, they're pretty beasty without morals too.. and if she goes invisible.. Bobby can stil sense her heat signatures and kill her

true...I think giving people with powers like Nightcrawler and Kitty no morals is a bit unfair....potentially they could beat anyone due to removing parts of the anatomy
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Killemall

With morals off what defense does X- men have against Johnny going supernova, or even Planck (or however that's spelled).

Sue is going to be extremely hard to handle too.

dont see them get past round one, i am afraid.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cattlebattle
@Killemall said:

With morals off what defense does X- men have against Johnny going supernova, or even Planck (or however that's spelled).

Exactly what I was thinking, Reed could asphyxiate several people at once...he has done it before and Wolverine and X-23 are capable of being taken out this way
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By termiteone4ever

HULK Bashes and smashes and no more Xmen

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BMEZY

@Killemall: Iceman would kill human torch in the time it takes for him to reach supernova..bobby actually absorbs heat and it cools the surrounding area faster because of it.

he takes down the torch (without the cosmic rod of course) pretty handidly)

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Killemall

@BMEZY said:

@Killemall: I see Iceman reaching absolute zero, before johnny goes supernova.. bobby's powers work really wierd with fire and heat..the hotter it gets, the faster he is able to reach those plunging temperatures towards abosolute zero...

p.s he doesn't get the cosmic rod in this battle right??

He doesnt need the cosmic rod and i dont think he has it in the battle anyways, if Iceman goes absolute Zero, which i believe he can, he will be killing his team mates as well.

Also, Sue's powers works the fastest what's stopping sue from covering themselves and Johnny till he goes supernova or Planck and then opening the bubble so everyone else dies, including the planet. Boby who'd be left stand will have been brain shut down by Sue, she can give him heart-attack something she has done even with standard morals, she can also put a bubble in his brain, no amount of temperature helps him.

@cattlebattle said:

Exactly what I was thinking, Reed could asphyxiate several people at once...he has done it before and Wolverine and X-23 are capable of being taken out this way

Absolutely, anyone who needs to breathe would get their oxygen cut off thanks to sue, the only real problems are iceman and nighcrawler, nightcrawler can be taken out by attacks such as supernova (no escaping that), iceman can have his breathe cut off, have a heart attacks, have his brain shut down, all thanks to Sue.

Really dont see them getting past round 1.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BMEZY

uhh no..He's currently competely made of ice. He's LITERALLY an ice sculpture. He has no internal organs. He's just ice. That's it. he doesn't need to sleep, breath, eat etc etc..

Unlikely considering he's an incorporeal consciousness inhabiting water molecules, who can inhabit and transfer to any body of water in any phase, including atmospheric gaseous water, indistinguishable from ambient water. As such he can effectively "teleport" his consciousness through bodies of water instantaneously.

They attempt to put him in a bubble, and he simply transfer his consciousness into another body of water like... HERS. you cannot keep him contained without getting rid of every source of water/ moisture in the entire world.. it's called moisture inversion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By 202122

@cattlebattle: With morals off it's easier for the X men and i thought it would be a good advantage

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I don't think they can clear it. The FF will be hard but I thin kthe X-Men woudl ikely take a majority. I think they would stop at 6(due to Magneto) or 7(don't see them beating Thor) at best.

@Killemall said:

I am not fully sure if they make it past round one. To omany facotrs IMO, but lightning could also one-shot kill Human Torch before he even reaches that heat level.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By primebonnick

Hulk would give them a tough time but i see them winning all with the ppl they got

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By The_Thunderer

struggle with fan 4, struggle with hulk (bfr though for nightcrawler) then get to Thor who annilhates them

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By NEEK_03

@Killemall said:

this.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By chiq

@NEEK_03 said:

@Killemall said:

this.

Well, in astonishing x-men, Kitty phased their whole group, and the blast from the giant sentinel just passed harmlessly through all of them. So that might work against johnny. He'll be taken out of the fight after that...

Kitty can also phase hulk into the ground ala wwhulk.But with no morals she might as well phase all of him into solid rock.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jeanroygrant

They ain't getting to Thor, but if they do. He murks them.

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@NEEK_03 said:

@Killemall said:

this.

No.....just No kid.

Iceman beats the hell outtta Johnny. 

Sue can be beaten by Storm,Iceman,Kitty or Nightcrawler. 

Thor is going to be where they either stop or have a really hard fight on their hands. 

besides that I say X-men clear it. :)
Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Rainy

Stops at round 2 Iron Man kills kitty before she can react and BFR's Ice Man, and Giant man bitch slaps storm while War Machine takes on Colossus and Night Crawler

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Killemall

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

No.....just No kid. Iceman beats the hell outtta Johnny. Sue can be beaten by Storm,Iceman,Kitty or Nightcrawler. Thor is going to be where they either stop or have a really hard fight on their hands. besides that I say X-men clear it. :)

Explain me how though. Sue's power works the fastest and neither Storm, nor Iceman has what it takes to get past Sue forcefield. I mean come on if Molecule Man failed to get through it, blackbolts scream couldnt break it, it contained Johnny going supernova what's storm or iceman going to do.

Johnny can one shot most of them, provided he doesnt get KO before he goes supernova, which is where Sue's powers come in handy. The only problem is iceman who can be BFRed.

Technically, the way i see it, with morals off round 1 is one of the toughest in the gauntlet. Even thor has no defense against Johnny going planck

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Killemall

@chiq said:

Well, in astonishing x-men, Kitty phased their whole group, and the blast from the giant sentinel just passed harmlessly through all of them. So that might work against johnny. He'll be taken out of the fight after that...

Kitty can also phase hulk into the ground ala wwhulk.But with no morals she might as well phase all of him into solid rock.

Well we are talking about a significantly more powerful attack which will have a lot longer aftermath, a planck temperature which Johnny has gone in the past is powerful enough to bust an entire planet and much more, how's kitty's phasing helping anyone? The only one i see surviving is IceMan but i would assume he can be BRFed.

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Rainy

@Killemall said:

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

No.....just No kid. Iceman beats the hell outtta Johnny. Sue can be beaten by Storm,Iceman,Kitty or Nightcrawler. Thor is going to be where they either stop or have a really hard fight on their hands. besides that I say X-men clear it. :)

Explain me how though. Sue's power works the fastest and neither Storm, nor Iceman has what it takes to get past Sue forcefield. I mean come on if Molecule Man failed to get through it, blackbolts scream couldnt break it, it contained Johnny going supernova what's storm or iceman going to do.

Johnny can one shot most of them, provided he doesnt get KO before he goes supernova, which is where Sue's powers come in handy. The only problem is iceman who can be BFRed.

Technically, the way i see it, with morals off round 1 is one of the toughest in the gauntlet. Even thor has no defense against Johnny going planck

Sorcerer Supreme Iron Man solo's everybody in this thread with 5 min of prep

;D