X-Men Mimic vs Ultimate Xavier on Banshee

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Current Mimic with the Original X-Men Powers.

Pre Ultimantum Xavier on Banshee with his Psy powers and Ultimate Wolverine's Bone Claws, Senses, and Healing Factor.

In Character

KO or Death

Start 20 feet away

Battle in a Forest

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Pokergeist

Anyone curious of Xaviers feats I be happy to post. Xavier TK is strong enough to lift a Sentinal and his TP is nearly as strong as his 616 counterpart.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LordOfAllHumans  Online

@CadenceV2 said:

Anyone curious of Xaviers feats I be happy to post.

Let's see them :)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

@LordOfAllHumans: K

Xavier TK Forcefield.

Xavier TKs a car in half while it was under Magnetos Magnetic power. TKs a falling Sentinel.

Xavier TP pairs up against the most powerful Mutant in the Worlds TP. Apocalypse.

TP has increase Skill and Powers.

Xavier uses TP to freeze or trance up to a city block at a time. His TP even affects Cameras and Radios.

Xavier on Banshee.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LordOfAllHumans  Online

Thanks for the scans, I never read much ultimate. I can see him end this with "Calvin, sleep".

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Havenless

Mimic's powers are 50% that of the 5 mutants he 'mimics'. He does not have Archangel powers, Iceman's solid ice body, or Jean's Pheonix potential. Add that he's only half of what Cyclops and Beast can perform, and I don't know why you ever thought this was a competitive fight. It's probably not a spite thread, you just didn't know what you were doing.

"TP is nearly as strong as his 616 counterpart" vs 50% of what 18 yr. old Jean Grey could do. Oh yeah, classic Jean wasn't a telepath... she developed that later, and you said "with the Original X-Men Powers", which Mimic originally acquired pre-TP Jean Grey. So he gets mind-melted instantly.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LordOfAllHumans  Online

@Havenlesssaid:

Mimic's powers are 50% that of the 5 mutants he 'mimics'. He does not have Archangel powers, Iceman's solid ice body, or Jean's Pheonix potential. Add that he's only half of what Cyclops and Beast can perform, and I don't know why you ever thought this was a competitive fight. It's probably not a spite thread, you just didn't know what you were doing.

"TP is nearly as strong as his 616 counterpart" vs 50% of what 18 yr. old Jean Grey could do. Oh yeah, classic Jean wasn't a telepath... she developed that later, and you said "with the Original X-Men Powers", which Mimic originally acquired pre-TP Jean Grey. So he gets mind-melted instantly.

I thought that 50% limitation only involved Exiles Mimic, that looks like 616 Mimic the one that can even mimic skills and knowledge as well as power. I think he can only copy it at the level it's at, which is why he only got tk from Jean. He still gets destroyed.

He has telepathy from Xavier IIRC.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Havenless

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Havenless said:

I thought that 50% limitation only involved Exiles Mimic, that looks like 616 Mimic the one that can even mimic skills and knowledge as well as power. I think he can only copy it at the level it's at, which is why he only got tk from Jean. He still gets destroyed.

2009 Marvel Encyclopedia says 616 Mimic, 50% all powers mimicked.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

@Havenless said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Havenless said:

From what I remember of the classic days his feats were fully what the Original and Xavier Powers were at the time. So regardless of your Encyclopedia (not the most reliable source for feat at times) this Mimic would Mentally have the strength to compete but maybe not the Finnesse of Xavier.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Havenless

@CadenceV2 said:

@Havenless said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Havenless said:

From what I remember of the classic days his feats were fully what the Original and Xavier Powers were at the time. So regardless of your Encyclopedia (not the most reliable source for feat at times) this Mimic would Mentally have the strength to compete but maybe not the Finnesse of Xavier.

If you want to discredit the encyclopedia, I'll play ball. But you say 'at the time'. The original X-Men were woefully underpowered relative to their current day counterparts. Especially in relation to Ultimate Xavier's TP

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

@Havenless: True nut mot Proffesot xavier of 616 who Mimic powers included. The Original 5 students and Prof. X. The Original X-Men

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Leaning toward Xavier for the win.