#1 Posted by SteveMcQueen36 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

The Guardians descend on Utopia and bring the light rings with them. They surround Utopia with the lanterns of ALL colors. Green, Yellow, Red, Pink, Black, Blue, Indigo, Orange. The Guardians force all of the mutants to wear the rings and fight. This is all for their amusement. Jean Gray tried to interfere and she was killed for her efforts. Pretty brutally. This pissed off Wolverine to no end and started the whole thing. Then Apocalypse showed up and they gave him the Black Lantern.

All of the following mutants have their full power and they get Lantern rings.

Red:

Wolverine (Heart in Ring), Namor, Jubilee

Yellow:

Magneto, Juggernaut

Black:

Apocalypse, Archangel, Banshee, Maggot, Sabertooth, Thunderbird, Blink

Blue:

Storm, Angel, Beast, Iceman, Mystique

Green:

Cyclops, Havoc, Gambit, Rogue, Warpath

Indigo:

Colossus, Kitty Pryde, Nightcrawler, Dust

Pink:

Emma Frost, Psylocke

Orange:

Deadpool

Round 1: Battle Royal for two days.

Round 2: Survivors of the first round get White Lantern rings and face the fallen with Apocalypse.

Round 3: The final survivors face off against Dazzler harnessing all of the rings.

#2 Posted by Roddy010 (5435 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue team takes this.

#3 Edited by Havenless (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

The rings are pretty much way above the power levels of anyone here, with the exception of maybe Juggernaut. This means that anyone who figures theirs out, despite their normal superpower, is at a large advantage. Since they are all in character and no prep, nobody's really going to have any idea what these things are. You have to go down the list of intelligent characters who are going to figure it out first. That list goes Apocalypse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Namor/Magneto/Angel/Havok. So not only will En Sabah be ahead of the game, his team will benefit from the shared concepts as well. So on top of that, Apocalypse gets his most successful horseman ever, as well as the most bloodthirsty character Marvel has ever written?

Apocalypse figures out the rings WAY before anyone else, Archangel and Sabretooth go on a crazy murdering spree, Black owns round one

#4 Posted by SteveMcQueen36 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome response! I dig that!

#5 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22993 posts) - - Show Bio

Green wins imo

#6 Posted by Havenless (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, you can't just beat up someone with a lantern ring and expect them to go quietly into the night. There are only about 6 guys in this competition that have no problem killing anybody, and 3 of them are on the same team. Black runs through like a freight train.

#7 Edited by SteveMcQueen36 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude! Wolverine Red Lantern is insane! I think that he would be doing some definite damage. Is there anyone that I had left off? Oh yeah and Orange Lantern Deadpool. He could call in anyone that he has killed off. Or at least a construct of that person, right?

How would the battle go for you? The Green Lanterns are very strong.

Also how do you see this turning out? You can't count out the Blue Lanterns. You know that they would work together with the Green Lanterns. So now we are talking about Cyclops, Havoc, Storm, Angel, Beast, Iceman, Mystique, Gambit, Rogue, and Warpath. Not too shabby.

My money however would be on the Red Lanterns. Blood Lusted Wolverine with Napalm Blood Vomit sounds insane. His healing factor would play big here right?

#8 Posted by Havenless (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

@SteveMcQueen36 said:

Dude! Wolverine Red Lantern is insane! I think that he would be doing some definite damage. Is there anyone that I had left off?

But in character Wolverine and Namor are very hot headed characters. Add a ring that fuels their rage, and teamwork will go out the window. They may even turn on each other.

#9 Posted by robertloucksjr (1837 posts) - - Show Bio

@Havenless: Agreed.

#10 Posted by SteveMcQueen36 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@Havenless said:

@SteveMcQueen36 said:

Dude! Wolverine Red Lantern is insane! I think that he would be doing some definite damage. Is there anyone that I had left off?

But in character Wolverine and Namor are very hot headed characters. Add a ring that fuels their rage, and teamwork will go out the window. They may even turn on each other.

That sounds about right. I dig.

#11 Posted by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

@SteveMcQueen36 said:

Oh yeah and Orange Lantern Deadpool. He could call in anyone that he has killed off. Or at least a construct of that person, right?

Orange Lantern Deadpool is so appropriately perfect and on the money, it's not even funny!

#12 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

Some teams are too strong... Black one has got Apocalipse, they'd win easily. And Pink doesn't stand a chance having only two members

#13 Posted by Bo88gdan (4665 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Lanterns would win here

#14 Posted by SteveMcQueen36 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Is everyone forgetting the mutants on the other teams?