#1 Edited by WWQ (162 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Prep: None
  • Time Limit: None
  • Win: Death or Knockout
  • Invisible Woman has her force field on at the start of the battle to protect all of her team mates.

Darkseid

Thanos

Apocalypse

Thor

Fantastic Four

Sentry

Storm

Hulk

Magneto

Ms Marvel

Juggernaut

Scarlet Witch (Not HoM)

Jean Grey & Emma Frost

Wolverine & Cyclops

Beta Ray Bill

Sersi 
Iron Man
Captain America
#2 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid solos, with ease

#3 Posted by WWQ (162 posts) - - Show Bio
@Almighty_Darkseid: LOL.You really think he can solo?
#4 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@WWQ said:

i dont think, i know

#5 Posted by XImpossibruX (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

In the picture Thanos has infinitely gautlet.... soo Team 2 stomp

#6 Edited by 0n1zuka (3715 posts) - - Show Bio
@WWQ: Is Thanos using the IG in this battle? I'm only asking because of the pic you used for him.
#7 Posted by WWQ (162 posts) - - Show Bio
@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@WWQ said:

i dont think, i know

LOL How do you know he solos then?

@XImpossibruX
@0n1zuka
No, Thanos doesn't have the IG. I only used that picture: it was the only one I liked. LOL
#8 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@WWQ: omega beam, nuff said

#9 Posted by XImpossibruX (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@WWQ: omega beam, nuff said

Bounce off Caps sheild, or deflected my Mjolnir

@WWQ said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@WWQ said:

i dont think, i know

LOL How do you know he solos then?

@XImpossibruX:
@0n1zuka: No, Thanos doesn't have the IG. I only used that picture: it was the only one I liked. LOL

Well then Team 1 wins

#10 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: how? omega beams go through objects, so how will it bounce?

#11 Edited by XImpossibruX (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid:

Bouncing off something indestructible (IE Caps Sheild)

#12 Posted by XImpossibruX (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Or off another energy, Thors lightning

#13 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@Almighty_Darkseid:

Bouncing off something indestructible (IE Caps Sheild)

how are u going to compare captain americas shield that has been broken, and is man made to ww bracelets? which is made by gods themselves

#14 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Or off another energy, Thors lightning

thor is not stronger than superman, and that is pis

#15 Posted by WWQ (162 posts) - - Show Bio
@Almighty_Darkseid: @XImpossibruX: Who else has blocked Darkseid's beams? I know Wonder Woman has with her bracelets, but I don't think Superman can block them with heat vision. LOL
#16 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

So a reality warper and the pheionx toghether

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#18 Posted by XImpossibruX (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid: Caps shield can only be broken by matter manipulation. Caps shield is pretty much comic book indestructible, it has never been broken by an physical blow or energy blast.

And thor has blocked energy beams from high peered opponents.

Further more Wonder woman blocked omega beams with her bracelets, forged by gods. Same thing with Thors hammer.

An example vs Surfer

#19 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@Almighty_Darkseid: Caps shield can only be broken by matter manipulation. Caps shield is pretty much comic book indestructible, it has never been broken by an physical blow or energy blast.

And thor has blocked energy beams from high peered opponents.

Further more Wonder woman blocked omega beams with her bracelets, forged by gods. Same thing with Thors hammer.

An example vs Surfer

the serpent broked it with his bare hands... his shield has been broke at least 5 times already... molecule man, thanos, dr doom, thor all has broken it

#20 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@WWQ said:

Believe it or not, he's right this time. Anyone of these guys could solo, well, except for maybe Apocalypse, I've never read the story line, surprise surprise.

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

darkseid solos, with ease

#21 Posted by WWQ (162 posts) - - Show Bio
@menaceforever said:
So a reality warper and the pheionx toghether
No. It's the normal versions of Jean and Scarlet Witch.
#22 Posted by Killemall (18243 posts) - - Show Bio

@WWQ said:

@Almighty_Darkseid: @XImpossibruX: Who else has blocked Darkseid's beams? I know Wonder Woman has with her bracelets, but I don't think Superman can block them with heat vision. LOL

Mary Marvel has blocked it with her hand. Highfather has blocked it with his staff. Doomsday has just tanked it willy nilly. Superman in Countdown to Final Crisis 3 wasnt even slowed down by Omega beam. Granted at one point in time Omega Beam was stated to be almighty and capable of erasing anything out of existence it hasnt been kept in that regards anymore.

#23 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men, Fantastic Four and Avengers take the victory. It won't be an easy fight, though. And no, Thanos, Apocalypse nor Darkseid are soloing.

#24 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Like Apocolyps,Darkseid and Thanos could get along long enough to win  Each of them thinks themselfto be above all else. With Thor,BRB and Sentry on the team there's a good possibility the good guys would win but half of them would be killed in the process. If the bad guys are given prep of an army of androids or whatever then the bad guys win for sure.

#25 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 

#26 Edited by Dextersinister (5735 posts) - - Show Bio

You have to assume they put aside their differences for a rumble and WW and Supes blocking the Omegas was when Darkseid was going through a serious patch of villain decay, neither should have worked based on how it actually works. Recent retcons and showings have made him considerably more powerful.

#27 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

@http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/dextersinister/.... ITS A COMIC a fictional character that can be written to do ANYTHIng!!' Stop being so disrespectful over NOTHING! If you don't like what he says then why not look past it and keep YOUR mouth shut!? FLAGGED!

#28 Posted by RazzaTazz (9478 posts) - - Show Bio
@lorgozes: Watch the insults, first warning.  
#29 Posted by RazzaTazz (9478 posts) - - Show Bio
@WWQ: I am no battle mod, but you know that intricate team battles are frowned upon, and this is not the first one I have seen you create.  Please check the battle forum rules and FAQs
#30 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2568 posts) - - Show Bio

The triple threat of Darkseid, Thanos & Apoc ftw...after a brutal fight

#31 Posted by WWQ (162 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall: Thanks. 

@RazzaTazz said:
@WWQ: I am no battle mod, but you know that intricate team battles are frowned upon, and this is not the first one I have seen you create.  Please check the battle forum rules and FAQs
I actually didn't know that. LOL Ok, I'll be careful when making team battles in future.
#32 Posted by TheVision (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Trio wins.

#33 Posted by Aero_gt (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkside solos if not Thanos and him are too much. Apacolypse is a weak strong villian boss.

#34 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

@WWQ: ok but ill still go with the team

#35 Posted by XImpossibruX (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@WWQ said:

Mary Marvel has blocked it with her hand. Highfather has blocked it with his staff. Doomsday has just tanked it willy nilly. Superman in Countdown to Final Crisis 3 wasnt even slowed down by Omega beam. Granted at one point in time Omega Beam was stated to be almighty and capable of erasing anything out of existence it hasnt been kept in that regards anymore.

Thank you my good sir :)

#36 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@Killemall said:

@WWQ said:

Thank you my good sir :)

this is captain america we are talking about here... he isnt important to the universe... omega beams will erase him

#37 Posted by Killemall (18243 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

this is captain america we are talking about here... he isnt important to the universe... omega beams will erase him

Why do you need to be important to the universe to be prevent from being erased from existence? I have never seen anything to back this fact. Also Captain America is just a normal human OB as such should deck him all fine.

Its Thor's hammer that could arguably block the OB, but then you can debate either way i suppose.

#38 Posted by Sydneytuah (300 posts) - - Show Bio

THANOS solos the whole thread end of story

#39 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (1044 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid solos Caps shield is only supposed to be the strength of steel but weighs less. Anyway rips shield off of cap throws a million miles out into space same with hammer or he just crushes it if he can't lift it. Zap zap zap zap everyone dead omega beams go through unviable woman force field because its shit against attacks that high in energy.

#40 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (1044 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and since nimrod them are protected by the source such as superman they are all susceptible to the omega effect or if he feels really mean the omega sanction.

#41 Posted by Hulk1893 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has blocked the Omega beams with Mjornir in Marvel vs DC

#42 Posted by kemcleion (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Why the hell do people affiliate Apocalypse with guys like Thanos and Darkseid? Apocalypse isn't even on the same planet as they are. Either of them would one shot Poccy