X-Men Evolution vs X-Men (90's animated series)

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

X-Men Evolution animated series: Magneto, Storm, Xavier, Jean, Cyclops, Wolverine, Mystic, Saber Tooth, Blob, Gambit, Apocalypse, Night Crawler, Rogue, and Kitty

vs

X-Men the animated series (90's version) Magneto, Storm, Xavier, Jean, Cyclops, Wolverine, Mystic, Saber Tooth, Blob, Gambit, Apocalypse, Night Crawler, Rogue, and Jubilee

Which series wins?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jacthripper

Experienced X-Men vs teen soap hmmmm I love 90s X-men and Evolution was pretty disappointing 90s ftw

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By darkbeam

90s for the win and I love both shows.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I enjoyed both of these series but 90s version win. The only ones I could see a draws would be both versions of Magneto and Wolverine.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the 90's rouge was far more useful than the evolution version. they are all unexperienced for that matter

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

90's x-men own wolverine Apocalypse and rogue is all you need the rest just sit and watch.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By darklord_apoc

90's x-men own wolverine Apocalypse and rogue is all you need the rest just sit and watch.

Hmmm I love the 90's X-Men more but X-Men Evolution had Magneto and Apocalypse and didn't both of them display better feats than the 90's version? 90's X-Men Apocalypse was a beast but he always would fall down a lot even though it would not hurt him, as X-Men Evolution Apocalypse koed the brotherhood and X-Men with a slap of the hand lol. He also rag dolled Magneto with no effort..

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say 90s though x-men evolution apocalypse had impressive feats though

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Evolution, 90's was cool though even if the voice acting sucked lol. Was better in Revolution no doubt.

Apocalypse was a boss in Evolution so have to go with Evo.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: Apocalypse you could argue but 90's magneto had better feats.

and Apocalypse showed powerful telepathy and TK but 90's Apocalypse was stronger and was immune to most of what evolution Apocalypse could do i see it as a stalemate at best.

90's wolverine was better

90's rogue

90's cyclops

90's jean

storms are a tie if i remember they both had those moments where they lost control and nearly killed the rest of the team.

and if were comparing the whole series jean became phoenix who her cartoon version could solo the whole evolution team.

the 90's x-men was the better show had more seasons and because of that they all had more and better feats they win hands down.

Apocalypse was the only one who can even be argued as better than his 90's counter part well and maybe toad but he is a non factor anyway.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: Apocalypse you could argue but 90's magneto had better feats.

and Apocalypse showed powerful telepathy and TK but 90's Apocalypse was stronger and was immune to most of what evolution Apocalypse could do i see it as a stalemate at best.

90's wolverine was better

90's rogue

90's cyclops

90's jean

storms are a tie if i remember they both had those moments where they lost control and nearly killed the rest of the team.

and if were comparing the whole series jean became phoenix who her cartoon version could solo the whole evolution team.

the 90's x-men was the better show had more seasons and because of that they all had more and better feats they win hands down.

Apocalypse was the only one who can even be argued as better than his 90's counter part well and maybe toad but he is a non factor anyway.

Well at the end of Evolution that Jean turned into Phx also but she had no feats so you're right but I meant just regular Jean? I hated how they beat Apocalypse in Evolution :( but I consider that PIS because they did not know of a way to stop him and got lazy... Anways I messaged you just to let you know because some times my messages will not show up and I have to check...

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 90s show versions were stronger. Except with a certain weaker member here or there. The 90s show also went into the stellar section of the world and showed cosmic characters. So yeah, obviously stronger.

And I might be making an enemy of myself but I don't really care. I didn't care for the 90s show.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: i forgot how did they beat him in evolution.

in the 90's cartoon he was bfr to space and ultimately removed out of existence and still was able to come back they couldn't hurt him at all or permanently stop him

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't remember much about both shows to decide a winner but 90s was better for me becasue of more deep storyline with more guest Marvel characters

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By darklord_apoc

@darklord_apoc: i forgot how did they beat him in evolution.

in the 90's cartoon he was bfr to space and ultimately removed out of existence and still was able to come back they couldn't hurt him at all or permanently stop him

They used that mutant Leech to drain him of his powers smh!

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By comic_book_fan

@darklord_apoc: then 90's Apocalypse may have the edge because they could not stop him he always came back and they were never able to hurt him physically mentally all they could do was bfr him once using his celestial tec and another time using enhancing and using every telepathic mind in the x-men universe hitting them with everything they had to simply bfr him thats all they could do and he still came back in a later episode.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAS Storm vs Evo Storm

TAS Rogue vs Evo Rogue

TAS Cyclops vs Evo Cyclops

TAS Jean Grey vs Evo Jean Grey

TAS Beast vs Evo Beast - could go either way

TAS Magneto vs Evo Magneto - fight would be good here too.

TAS Xavier vs Evo Xavier

TAS Apoc vs Evo Apoc - would be a good fight

TAS Wolverine vs Evo Wolverine - could go either way

TAS Mystique vs Evo Mystique

TAS Sabretooth vs Evo Sabretooth - could go either way

TAS Blob vs Evo Blob

TAS Gambit vs Evo Gambit

TAS Jubilee vs Evo Kitty

andersonhoran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine = 90's

Storm = 90's

Cyclops = 90's

Xavier = 90's

Rogue = Evolution

Jean = Evolution

Beast = 90's

Magneto = 90's

Gambit = 90's

Sabretooh = 90's

Mysttique = Evolution

Apocalypse = Evolution

Nightcrawler = 90's

Blob = Evolution

Kitty x Jubilee = Kitty

Avatar image for deactivated-64515c7889021
deactivated-64515c7889021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jubilee solos. Lmao But EvolutionEvolution team has no chance here.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

90s.

Am I the only one here who didn't like Evolution because I watched the 90s every weekday afternoon on Fox Kids and later found out kidswb already had a new x men show?

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lateralus

90s feels like a comic trying to be a TV show, Evolution feels like a TV show trying to be a comic