cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cattlebattle

Spiral---Has 4 swords---no magic 

Gambit--Has Bo staff--no charging objects, (his internal kinetic energy is intact though) 

Nightcrawler-- has 1 sword--no teleporting, can use wall clinging and everything else 

Warpath--Has his 2 knives--his durability is lowered to be even with every one else. 

Shatterstar--has 2 swords (not his claw thingys)--can't use his power (like he ever does) 

Psylocke--has 1 katana--no psychic abilities 

Fight is in an arena, KO or death, no morals. Last combatant standing. 

Fighters are allowed to take an oppentents weapon after they have KO'd or killed them.
Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Supreme Cosmic

Go Gambit!

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By kiss_lamia

id say spiral and psylocke will be the last two standing

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Interesting. 

Spiray- can't actually say I know much about her. 
Gambit- a good competitor, but not a winner. His weapon isn't designed for deathmatches. 
Nightcrawler- one of the major players in this fight. Excellant agility and skill. 
Warpath- a powerful brawler, and very fast, but just not skilled enough to hang with some of the others. 
Shatterstar- a very major player. Uncanny agility and other physical stats, very high level of skill, and dual weapons. 
Psylocke- I've never seen any of her raw katana skill feats, so I don't know how she places. 

After looking at all the options, I think I'm leaning a bit towards Shatterstar.

bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bag_o_x_men

I gotta go with Shatterstar.  This what he was made for.  It should end up with Star and Spiral in the end.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cattlebattle
@(((Prodigy))) said:
"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Interesting.  Spiray- can't actually say I know much about her. Gambit- a good competitor, but not a winner. His weapon isn't designed for deathmatches. Nightcrawler- one of the major players in this fight. Excellant agility and skill. Warpath- a powerful brawler, and very fast, but just not skilled enough to hang with some of the others. Shatterstar- a very major player. Uncanny agility and other physical stats, very high level of skill, and dual weapons. Psylocke- I've never seen any of her raw katana skill feats, so I don't know how she places.  After looking at all the options, I think I'm leaning a bit towards Shatterstar. "

About Gambit, if he KO's someone with a sword, he can use it.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
'Star already beat Spiral.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Mercy_

I love 'Star.  

@(((Prodigy))) said:

" Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Interesting.  Spiray- can't actually say I know much about her. Gambit- a good competitor, but not a winner. His weapon isn't designed for deathmatches. Nightcrawler- one of the major players in this fight. Excellant agility and skill. Warpath- a powerful brawler, and very fast, but just not skilled enough to hang with some of the others. Shatterstar- a very major player. Uncanny agility and other physical stats, very high level of skill, and dual weapons. Psylocke- I've never seen any of her raw katana skill feats, so I don't know how she places.  After looking at all the options, I think I'm leaning a bit towards Shatterstar. "
Pretty much this. 
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Poor Gambit, I can picture him trying to bash Warpath with his staff

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
There is also an instance in which Warpath beats Shatterstar in a sparring match, then immediately expresses his surprise over the accomplishment, seeing that 'Star had beaten him twelve times in a row until that point.
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By bag_o_x_men

I think eliminations will go Psylocke 1st out, then Gambit, Warpath,  Kurt, Spiral, with Shatterstar standing at the end.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cattlebattle
@texasdeathmatch said:
"Poor Gambit, I can picture him trying to bash Warpath with his staff "

Warpaths durabilty is even with everyone elses, Gambit would KO with a good enogh shot.
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@cattlebattle said:
" @(((Prodigy))) said:
"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Interesting.  Spiray- can't actually say I know much about her. Gambit- a good competitor, but not a winner. His weapon isn't designed for deathmatches. Nightcrawler- one of the major players in this fight. Excellant agility and skill. Warpath- a powerful brawler, and very fast, but just not skilled enough to hang with some of the others. Shatterstar- a very major player. Uncanny agility and other physical stats, very high level of skill, and dual weapons. Psylocke- I've never seen any of her raw katana skill feats, so I don't know how she places.  After looking at all the options, I think I'm leaning a bit towards Shatterstar. "
About Gambit, if he KO's someone with a sword, he can use it. "
Yeah, but Gambit isn't exactly a swordsman...
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#14  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@bag_o_x_men said:
" I gotta go with Shatterstar.  This what he was made for.  It should end up with Star and Spiral in the end. "
Grimnir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Grimnir

Gambit will stand against a wall, playing with a deck of cards and looking cool

All the others battle it out until Psylocke is last one standing

Gambit then casually strolls over to Psylocke

"Gambit don't wanna fight such a beautiful woman"

He uses hypnotic charm to get close, gives a kiss and then throws Psylocke down and Psylocke is forced to submit

Gambit then walks off and throws a card over his shoulder

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Interesting fight... with no powers, I am going with Warpath. He is highly skilled in the use of his knives, 

But I can see any one of them take it. Gambit's staff is adamantium so he can Ko someone than kill them.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By charlieboy

i am kind of leaning towards nightcrawler.
Lokheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lokheit

I want to say Nightcrwaler as he is one of the most skilled swordsmen on Marvel, but Shatterstar was created with the only pourpouse of being a gladiator and as others said, this type of fights are his speciality.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#19  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

No morals actually has me leaning towards Shatterstar or Gambit, TBH. 

I'm more inclined to say Shatterstar since, out of the two, he has the more effective method of immediately dropping or hindering his opponents. 
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Spiral would win with Shatterstar coming in second. With no morals, her six arms give her an advantage I don't think the other combatants can overcome, especially given her ruthless nature and very high level of combat experience. Every time she beats an opponent, that gives her an additional weapon, so she'd be carrying six by the time she met her third opponent, which is very scary in her hands.  

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@PhoenixoftheTides:
Shatterstar absolutely wrecked Spiral in armed combat during his own run.  I'll make scans.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Fetts

Interesting fight. But I go with Nightcrawler.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Fetts:
Why?
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: She only had one sword that I can see, and in this fight, she starts with four. Also, she doesn't look like she got wrecked - no blood or cuts. Shatterstar beat her in that instance, but that doesn't mean he can do so all the time.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By pcbh168

I think Spiral would win.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#27  Edited By Erik
@PhoenixoftheTides said:
" @k4tzm4n: She only had one sword that I can see, and in this fight, she starts with four. Also, she doesn't look like she got wrecked - no blood or cuts. Shatterstar beat her in that instance, but that doesn't mean he can do so all the time. "
Looks like she got wrecked to me. She was done. Shatterstar could have killed her at any point in that fight. The fact that he showed mercy does not mean she did not get wrecked.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@PhoenixoftheTides said:
" @k4tzm4n: She only had one sword that I can see, and in this fight, she starts with four. Also, she doesn't look like she got wrecked - no blood or cuts. Shatterstar beat her in that instance, but that doesn't mean he can do so all the time. "

She got wrecked.  He completely destroys her in the end.