#1 Edited by MasterAction (638 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off, fight to the death- takes place in an empty Times Square- no BFR- no prep, random encounter

Team 1: Cyclops, Emma Frost, Magneto and Magik

Team 2: Beast, Storm, Shadowcat and Iceman

Cyclops, Emma and Magneto have their original powers restored

#2 Posted by MasterAction (638 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Edited by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 I think.

#4 Edited by God_Spawn (37877 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 easily. Kitty has shown on quite a few instances that she can still be affected by telepathy even while phased, despite having some resistance feats, and Storm can be affected by psi-bolts. Funnily enough, some of those instances have been done by Emma. If Emma doesn't immediately switch to a psi-bolt style of attack, Storm can resist the immediate mental assault, but she isn't defending against Cyclops and Magneto when their powers are at their pre-AvX levels at the same time, and don't forget current Magik.

#5 Edited by chiq (1962 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#6 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 is more powerful, I'm just wondering if they can kill Iceman?

#7 Edited by chiq (1962 posts) - - Show Bio

Magik might be able to use soul attacks. The Soul sword already absorbed Iceman's life force before

#8 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@chiq said:

@green_skaar said:

Magik might be able to use soul attacks. The Soul sword already absorbed Iceman's life force before

Didn't know that, thanks!

#9 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@chiq: @green_skaar: well if hes bloodlusted wouldnt he immediately go all absolute zero on them

#10 Posted by DarkRaiden (7253 posts) - - Show Bio

If Storm goes for the solo immediately, Team 2, otherwise Team 1

#11 Posted by chiq (1962 posts) - - Show Bio

@chiq: @green_skaar: well if hes bloodlusted wouldnt he immediately go all absolute zero on them

Yeah, I guess he could. Boils down to who hits who first i guess. Emma could turn his brain to mush as well or Magik dumping him into black hole or lighting him up w/ hellfire. (not sure if that is bfr or not)

#12 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@chiq: that would be BFR.

#13 Posted by Dextersinister (6127 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto can easily handle Storm

Iceman would drop like a stone under a mental attack from Emma especially when she's been in his head before

You could remove the rest of team 1 because the rest of team 2 isn't a factor.

#14 Edited by chiq (1962 posts) - - Show Bio

@chiq: that would be BFR.

Yeah, that's what I initially thought, but someone made an argument in some other thread that the intent is not to remove but to destroy so it can be considered an attack. Similar to a teleporter teleporting someone's head off. If it is BFR then having a teleporter in a no bfr battle seems pretty unfair to the teleporter since most of his/her attacks would be some form of bfr. If it is considered bfr then i guess that option is gone for Magik.

Interesting, when Waverider dumped Doomsday in the end of time, is that considered bfr? Would Etrigan punching superman to the moon cause Etrigan to lose that match in a no bfr forum battle?

#15 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@chiq: well when you have a teleporter you reorder the rules like this

no tele-insta-wins, tele drops, stuff like that they can teleport but they cant like teleport their hand into the persons heart or they cant teleport another persons head into space

#16 Edited by boschePG (2323 posts) - - Show Bio

@masteraction: team 1

why do you place Beast on team if they cant use prep. Does he have new abilities I dont know about?

#17 Posted by darkbeam (2289 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5465 posts) - - Show Bio

I think team 1

#19 Posted by dondave (37362 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#20 Posted by MasterAction (638 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: nah he's just standard Beast still. It's just I saw that team of 4 in one of the new X-Men comics so put him in to replicate that :)

#21 Edited by NeonPheonix (650 posts) - - Show Bio

team one

#22 Edited by Veitha (3285 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 in a stomp

#23 Posted by Diamondlifer1 (128 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 stomp
Emma mind rapes bobby
Magneto destroys Storm!!
Magik beats kitty
Cyclops destroys hank!!

#24 Posted by martinceld (582 posts) - - Show Bio

bobby and storm are the only real threats but they can be dealt with too so I'm gonna go for team 1

#25 Edited by New_World_Order (13187 posts) - - Show Bio

Comes down to Magik and Iceman, in-which Magik wins.

#26 Posted by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 easily. Kitty has shown on quite a few instances that she can still be affected by telepathy even while phased, despite having some resistance feats, and Storm can be affected by psi-bolts. Funnily enough, some of those instances have been done by Emma. If Emma doesn't immediately switch to a psi-bolt style of attack, Storm can resist the immediate mental assault, but she isn't defending against Cyclops and Magneto when their powers are at their pre-AvX levels at the same time, and don't forget current Magik.

#27 Posted by comic_book_fan (5633 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto or Emma solos