Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By council elite
@bumnut said:
" @spiderguylll said:
"Thor, Jean Grey, Wanda= game over "
Unless it's stated HoM Wanda, which isn't regular wanda, and Jean Grey, unless it's stated DP, who wasn't an Xman, and Thor, he's never held his own against Thanos.  Everyone is using the ridiculous high end versions which actually weren't members of said groups. "
THANK YOU!!!!!
i feel like i have to say that on every thread lol!
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By IcePrince_X
@council elite said:

" @Power NeXus said:

" @council elite said:

" @SonofOroro:  thanx dude.  do you have pic?? it sounds pretty badass! "
It's just a feat that Storm did once (and it nearly killed her, IIRC ), but all the Storm fanboys completely blow it out of porportion. They think she can access her 'galactic core' feats even when she's nowhere near the galactic core, and that it somehow won't kill her this time. Just ignore SonofOroro, and all the dozens of other fanboys who never say anything except "Storm wins". "
well the battle takes place in hell.
so storm can't use galactic core.
& phoenix can only be as powerful as she was when she was a member of the x-men. "
so are you saying that Phoenix (Jean Grey) will only be the Green version? because there are a lot of incarnate of the Phoenix during the X-Men storyline.
Needless to say that Rachel Summers does have an access to the phoenix force and she was wearing the Dark Phoenix costume the most. and also even with a fraction of the Phoenix Force she can open worm holes and throw moons. 

as to the argument is the WPOTC part of the X-Men,  Jean Grey will always be an X-Man.    

Also, Day Tripper, Magik and Dr. Strange with the Scarlet Witch can very well change the landscape of hell.
Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Supreme Cosmic

It is funny that someone thinks that the white phoenix of the crown is an X-Men, ROFLMFAO!!!  Well basically Team 2 wins cause it combines power and  intellect of another level. The X-Men are severely outclassed. The Avengers got Thor and has the "scientist supreme" but his IQ is still far below that of Thanos and probably not superior to apocalypse. Thor on the other hand is not a push over but hey! He got wooped before and not necessarily in big epic events that would justify the defeat

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By bumnut
@IcePrince_X said:
"@council elite said:

" @Power NeXus said:

" @council elite said:

" @SonofOroro:  thanx dude.  do you have pic?? it sounds pretty badass! "
It's just a feat that Storm did once (and it nearly killed her, IIRC ), but all the Storm fanboys completely blow it out of porportion. They think she can access her 'galactic core' feats even when she's nowhere near the galactic core, and that it somehow won't kill her this time. Just ignore SonofOroro, and all the dozens of other fanboys who never say anything except "Storm wins". "
well the battle takes place in hell.
so storm can't use galactic core.
& phoenix can only be as powerful as she was when she was a member of the x-men. "
so are you saying that Phoenix (Jean Grey) will only be the Green version? because there are a lot of incarnate of the Phoenix during the X-Men storyline.Needless to say that Rachel Summers does have an access to the phoenix force and she was wearing the Dark Phoenix costume the most. and also even with a fraction of the Phoenix Force she can open worm holes and throw moons.  as to the argument is the WPOTC part of the X-Men,  Jean Grey will always be an X-Man.     Also, Day Tripper, Magik and Dr. Strange with the Scarlet Witch can very well change the landscape of hell. "

Jean Grey, yes, DP/WPOTC, NO!!
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Thanos solos.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By rbysjti

If we're talking about Jean Grey as Phoenix, then she solos this.

I think it would be better if the OP will give us a list of the x-men and the avengers roster.

I mean, i know Magneto also became a member. So is x-man but there are just a lot who became members of the x-men. Same goes with the avengers. If everybody who became members of the x-men and avengers are part of this battle, then Thanos and Apocalypse will lose.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#57  Edited By Power NeXus
@rbysjti said:
"If we're talking about Jean Grey as Phoenix, then she solos this.  I think it would be better if the OP will give us a list of the x-men and the avengers roster.  I mean, i know Magneto also became a member. So is x-man but there are just a lot who became members of the x-men. Same goes with the avengers. If everybody who became members of the x-men and avengers are part of this battle, then Thanos and Apocalypse will lose. "

I'm quite flabbergasted that you made that whole post without even mentioning Storm at all...
council elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By council elite
hmmmmmmmmm...
i'm hearing good arguments for both sides.
Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Supreme Cosmic

Actually the  fact that there is prep time allowed makes it a guarantee for team 2.  Human intellect is outclassed even more so that the great thinkers are not present in this battle. No Reed Richard, no Doctor strange, Bruce Banner is not quite an avenger right now and somehow team 1 should overcome the mind of one who has been against the greatest of the marvel universe. I know he had power augmentations but his intellect is way up there. Again team 1 does not even have the top thinkers earth has to offer

council elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By council elite
@Supreme Cosmic:  OP states that every Avengers and X-Men member in their history is included in the fight.   

Reed Richard, Dr. Strange, Bruce Banner, are included.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Power NeXus
@Supreme Cosmic said:
"Actually the  fact that there is prep time allowed makes it a guarantee for team 2.  Human intellect is outclassed even more so that the great thinkers are not present in this battle. No Reed Richard, no Doctor strange, Bruce Banner is not quite an avenger right now and somehow team 1 should overcome the mind of one who has been against the greatest of the marvel universe. I know he had power augmentations but his intellect is way up there. Again team 1 does not even have the top thinkers earth has to offer"

Everyone who has EVER been an Avenger or an X-Man is included in this fight. 

And even with a couple weeks of prep time, how do Thanos and Apocalypse expect to beat the likes of Phoenix, Juggernaut, Dr. Strange, Nate Grey, Rachel Grey, Vulcan, Magneto, Forgotten One, Storm, Thor, Hercules, and hundreds of others?
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

@Power NeXus:
Only Strange and Phoenix are threats out of those you mentioned. They will be dealt with by the titan. 

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Power NeXus
@RiseofApocalypse said:

@Power NeXus: Only Strange and Phoenix are threats out of those you mentioned. They will be dealt with by the titan.  "

So Thanos is going to solo against Juggernaut, Rachel Grey (another Phoenix), Vulcan, several gods, Nate Grey, and hundreds of others all at the same time? 

F*** no.
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#64  Edited By Thepowercosmic

First the Mad Titan is immortal realy immortal death her self grant hime immortalety as a punishment an he has vast magical knowledge an he destroyed entire planets with the simple force of his blows an he beat the living crap of the serfer an hes shield is capable to wistand a blast from Galactus himself an able to fight Tyrant hand to hand an he whas Galactus strongest  heralds an he beat Terrax with 1 hand an Terrax beat the crap out of the X man come on people im going to tell u who are the strongest of dos 2 team AV( Quasar  Sentry   Captain Marvel  Doctor Strange  Thor ) XM( Rogue Professor X  Magneto  Jean Grey) dos are the strongest of dos 2 team if the Juggernaut  cant beat Gladiator what do u think Thanos will do to hime. an if u guys are talking about power don't forget about Thors Warrior's Madness Thor struck Beta Ray Bill with such force he destroyed the planet they were on an u are going to love this he is strong enough He even broken through the armor of a Celestial in one blow now u whant to compere that to Apocalyps i think i said enough so the real fight is on Thanos vs Thor Jean Grey an Dr.Strange so Avengers got this an Thor surpassed Odin in power when he got the Runes an the Odin Force making hime 1 of the most powerful being in MVU.sorry Titan they kick ur ass man

prodigyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By prodigyprime

Putting every avenger and x men member is completely overkill IMO.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#66  Edited By MasterKungFu

huge overwhelming numbers stack in favour of the team unless a powerful artefact came in possession for thanos or apoc

Jtcr2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if they can use any tech and weapons then thanos can use IG wich means he has total control of space time reality mind power and souls so, yeah,

THANOS WINS

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd give it to the x-men and avengers after a extremely tough fight