• 192 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#51 Edited by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor x aside man of steel kills everyone assembled way faster and way stronger he more than topped hulk and thors big feats in their movies. This is a stomp.

#52 Edited by CheeseSticks (2494 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor X solo because he has no moral in this battle. It's a stomps, close this thread.

#53 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor X solo because he has no moral in this battle. It's a stomps, close this thread.

Professor X is not faster than a bullet, he probably get blitz before he could even think about that.

#54 Edited by buttersdaman000 (9764 posts) - - Show Bio

Only chance for the Marvel team is Professor X

#55 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: ya think so? I think they were alright like consistently being able to punch people through walls. I think that he'll give hulk and thor hell honestly. I also dont know how supes would handle thors lightning. Imo, I don't think superman can put down the hulk without bfr.

#56 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryhulks: lol. You beed to stop overestimating superman's speed. Yes he is faster thaan everyone here but don't act like he is ftl. And don't presume he is going straight for professor x first. There are a lot of people here. He isn't blitzing everyone faster than x can get in his mind.

#57 Edited by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris said:

@angryhulks: lol. You beed to stop overestimating superman's speed. Yes he is faster thaan everyone here but don't act like he is ftl. And don't presume he is going straight for professor x first. There are a lot of people here. He isn't blitzing everyone faster than x can get in his mind.

When did I say he's faster than light? Most people, saved for Captain America, Wolverine, Beast, Black Widow, and Hawkeye probably can't even react to a handgun bullet. And those who can react to bullet don't have enough durability to take a punch from Superman. Professor X have no reaction speed feat that put him above even average human like us, and we know we can't react to something as fast as bullet, let alone something faster than a rifle bullet. Superman don't need to go above Mach 5 to be practically invisible to those guys at all.

#58 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryhulks: I meant you're acting like he is faster than light. Professor x doesn't have to have superhuman reaction time. All I'm saying its highly improbable eveb a bloodlusted superman will blitz the old man first. The point I'm trying to make clear is that I don't think superman will get to him before professor x gets into his mind. Btw clark can't even go mach 3 without going into space.

#59 Edited by CheeseSticks (2494 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryhulks: I meant you're acting like he is faster than light. Professor x doesn't have to have superhuman reaction time. All I'm saying its highly improbable eveb a bloodlusted superman will blitz the old man first. The point I'm trying to make clear is that I don't think superman will get to him before professor x gets into his mind. Btw clark can't even go mach 3 without going into space.

Exactly

#60 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryhulks: I meant you're acting like he is faster than light. Professor x doesn't have to have superhuman reaction time. All I'm saying its highly improbable eveb a bloodlusted superman will blitz the old man first. The point I'm trying to make clear is that I don't think superman will get to him before professor x gets into his mind. Btw clark can't even go mach 3 without going into space.

There's only 3 people on X-Men/Avengers that are credible threat to Man of Steel. That'll be Thor, Hulk, and Professor X. And only Thor and Hulk can actually take Superman's punch, the rest would go down with one punch even if Superman hold back his punch.

You realize the rest are non-factor? Storm, Cyclops, Beast, Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Captain America are going to get blitz and KOed by one punch, even Mach 1-2 is sufficient to finish those guys off in mere seconds. And even if Superman limit his speed just below the speed of sound (about the speed of handgun), his punch would still be hitting as hard as an anti-aircraft round, and street levelers ain't going to survive that.

So the rest boils down to Wolverine, Iron Man, Hulk, and Thor. Wolverine probably get KOed by few punches, Iron Man don't have sufficient durability to survive more than one punch.

Now what's left is Thor and Hulk. Oh, I forget Professor X, so there's 3 left. Now Superman can choose whom to attack first, however, even if he kept Professor X last, the fight between Superman and Hulk and Thor would likely be involving super speed. Professor X will need to focus with all his life to take control of Superman.

It doesn't matter if there's a lot of distraction from street levelers, after few seconds there'll be only 2 or 3 Avengers/X-Men left.

#61 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor X might be able to shut down Superman, but keep in mind even with Cerebro, Xavier was having trouble tracking down Nightcrawler in X2.

#62 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope you guys remember the team has prep.

#63 Edited by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

Professor X might be able to shut down Superman, but keep in mind even with Cerebro, Xavier was having trouble tracking down Nightcrawler in X2.

This is incorrect, 1. Nightcrawler's mind was under the influence of the drug that was in control of him. 2. He kept teleporting around which made it hard to pinpoint his exact location until he stopped. Which was why they were able to locate him in the church after the drug wore off.

Professor X had no trouble detecting him only getting an exact location. Also to my knowledge superman isn't on any drugs that would affect his thought you the point is moot anyway.

#64 Posted by RBT (4229 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks Nice story. Now this is how it'll happen- When Man of Steel arrive on scene, he'll see nothing but a empty field. Confused, he'll look around when he'll feel an overwhelming urge to rip his heart out. He'll try to fight it, but will fail. After follows some bloody and gruesome seconds which you must be above 14 years old to imagine.

#65 Edited by Shawnbaby (10799 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

@batnorris said:

Mos had some pretty boss strength feats. Better then anyone here. He was also one hard sucker to put down. Clarks durability will make it very hard for them but I think xmen and avengers. I see pro. X distracting him maybe disorienting supes tthwn hulk and thor going for the sucker punch to catch him off gaurd. With hulk and thor beating him like that he might go down with the additional support of pro. X mind assulting him. Clark bloodlusted will be a definite problem, but I feel that he might go for the weak ones first and that will give pro. X the tim he needs to mind assault him. Clark will definitely take some wins though.

Strength wasn't all that impressive IMO....he was struggling when he caught that tower on the Oil Rig.

That's when his powers have not yet fully developed, he can't even fly at that time.

Though Professor X had what it takes to bring down Man of Steel, he don't have durability or speed to actually take a chance. For this team to beat Man of Steel, it required great amount of distractions to do so.

It's true...but he doesn't have any other really good Feats of Strength to say exactly How strong he was. Hulk and Thor both have better On Screen Strength Feats.

As for Distractions...Thor, Hulk and Iron Man can Provide that. Unless Superman decides to go for the guy in the Wheel Chair before the Giant Green Monster, The Guy decked out in Armor, and The Norse God of Thunder. Also, With 3 Days Prep...Xavier doesn't even have to physically be in Smallville...He can just chill in the mansion with Cerebro. Even Movie Xavier is allegedly powerful enough to kill every single human and/or mutant on Earth when he's hooked up to Cerebro.

#66 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryhulks said:

@shawnbaby said:

@batnorris said:

Mos had some pretty boss strength feats. Better then anyone here. He was also one hard sucker to put down. Clarks durability will make it very hard for them but I think xmen and avengers. I see pro. X distracting him maybe disorienting supes tthwn hulk and thor going for the sucker punch to catch him off gaurd. With hulk and thor beating him like that he might go down with the additional support of pro. X mind assulting him. Clark bloodlusted will be a definite problem, but I feel that he might go for the weak ones first and that will give pro. X the tim he needs to mind assault him. Clark will definitely take some wins though.

Strength wasn't all that impressive IMO....he was struggling when he caught that tower on the Oil Rig.

That's when his powers have not yet fully developed, he can't even fly at that time.

Though Professor X had what it takes to bring down Man of Steel, he don't have durability or speed to actually take a chance. For this team to beat Man of Steel, it required great amount of distractions to do so.

It's true...but he doesn't have any other really good Feats of Strength to say exactly How strong he was. Hulk and Thor both have better On Screen Strength Feats.

As for Distractions...Thor, Hulk and Iron Man can Provide that. Unless Superman decides to go for the guy in the Wheel Chair before the Giant Green Monster, The Guy decked out in Armor, and The Norse God of Thunder. Also, With 3 Days Prep...Xavier doesn't even have to physically be in Smallville...He can just chill in the mansion with Cerebro. Even Movie Xavier is allegedly powerful enough to kill every single human and/or mutant on Earth when he's hooked up to Cerebro.

Actually Man of Steel have shown that he can lift more than either Thor or Hulk have shown in any films, and his punches are even more devastating and create sonic boom like almost all the time. What's more for his strength feats is capability to rip through multiple layers of gigantic machinery and spaceship made out of super strong metal with ease.

Really, it boils down to only Thor and Hulk in field battle. Iron Man's armor have notable weakness against extreme temperature, something heat vision can emit. Thor almost crushed Tony's arm by just grabbing onto it, and I see that Superman can do the same, probably even faster. It's more fragile than I would have thought.

And yeah, Cerebro and prep time is the what make up a chance for Xavier here, if he were to enter the field, shock waves from the clash between Man of Steel and Hulk/Thor alone would knock him out.

#67 Edited by Shawnbaby (10799 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

@angryhulks said:

@shawnbaby said:

@batnorris said:

Mos had some pretty boss strength feats. Better then anyone here. He was also one hard sucker to put down. Clarks durability will make it very hard for them but I think xmen and avengers. I see pro. X distracting him maybe disorienting supes tthwn hulk and thor going for the sucker punch to catch him off gaurd. With hulk and thor beating him like that he might go down with the additional support of pro. X mind assulting him. Clark bloodlusted will be a definite problem, but I feel that he might go for the weak ones first and that will give pro. X the tim he needs to mind assault him. Clark will definitely take some wins though.

Strength wasn't all that impressive IMO....he was struggling when he caught that tower on the Oil Rig.

That's when his powers have not yet fully developed, he can't even fly at that time.

Though Professor X had what it takes to bring down Man of Steel, he don't have durability or speed to actually take a chance. For this team to beat Man of Steel, it required great amount of distractions to do so.

It's true...but he doesn't have any other really good Feats of Strength to say exactly How strong he was. Hulk and Thor both have better On Screen Strength Feats.

As for Distractions...Thor, Hulk and Iron Man can Provide that. Unless Superman decides to go for the guy in the Wheel Chair before the Giant Green Monster, The Guy decked out in Armor, and The Norse God of Thunder. Also, With 3 Days Prep...Xavier doesn't even have to physically be in Smallville...He can just chill in the mansion with Cerebro. Even Movie Xavier is allegedly powerful enough to kill every single human and/or mutant on Earth when he's hooked up to Cerebro.

Actually Man of Steel have shown that he can lift more than either Thor or Hulk have shown in any films, and his punches are even more devastating and create sonic boom like almost all the time. What's more for his strength feats is capability to rip through multiple layers of gigantic machinery and spaceship made out of super strong metal with ease.

Really, it boils down to only Thor and Hulk in field battle. Iron Man's armor have notable weakness against extreme temperature, something heat vision can emit. Thor almost crushed Tony's arm by just grabbing onto it, and I see that Superman can do the same, probably even faster. It's more fragile than I would have thought.

And yeah, Cerebro and prep time is the what make up a chance for Xavier here, if he were to enter the field, shock waves from the clash between Man of Steel and Hulk/Thor alone would knock him out.

He didn't show better Strength than Hulk and Thor in Man Of Steel....in other Superman Movies, sure...but not in Man of Steel. We don't know how strong the Space Ship Metal was. Based on what we actually saw...it doesn't measure up to Hulk one-shotting that Leviathan in Avengers.

Shockwaves from the battle won't just knock Prof. X out. Zod was standing right next to Martha Kent when Superman hit him...and she wasn't any worse for wear.

Iron Man won't last in an extended fight against Superman alone...but he isn't alone here...and he has enough damage output to at least slow Supes Down a bit. But again, Xavier can solo from Westchester...so it doesn't matter.

#68 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. Also, Thor nor Hulk have better strength feats then MOS Superman...the oil rig was before he officially became Superman and didn't even realize he could fly at that point. That's a dumb argument, that's like using Clark from Smallville pre season 10...which is a limited Superman, between killing Zod, fighting two Kryptonians at once and destroying flying through literally a planet destroying device while the gravity was pushing him down is far better feats then anything Thor or Hulk have done.

Pro X ain't soloing, for one there's no proof of him even being able to enter Clark's mind...people forget what he did to Manchester Black apparently. He'll just speed blitz Xavier. Besides, movie Pro X clearly has never showed instant telepathy targeting as we saw with Rogue, NightCrawler. He needed Cerebro to find both so he's not hurting Clark from NY, sorry...by the time he tracks him Clark would have put his fist through his chest. People forget that Charles had lots of trouble tagging onto NightCrawler because he was "moving irradically " as he even admitted himself, yet is NC as fast as Superman? uhh no...so all Clark has to do is keep moving and X won't tag him.

@angryhulks I agree, people just assume X will tag Clark's mind instantly lol. Yet he has trouble tagging mutants, I doubt he'll even be able to track much less get into the mind of a powerful Kryptonian

#69 Posted by antiwhipped (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor X gets a shiny new Kryptonian body.

#70 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is toast.

#71 Edited by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor X gets a shiny new Kryptonian body.

and proceeds to wreck the team.. he's superman now right xD

#72 Posted by ferventking (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman isn't going for a guy in a wheelchair before he goes for a huge green guy, a hairy blue guy, a guy wearing a metal suit, etc,etc. Professor X puts Superman in a catatonic state whilst Superman deals with everyone else.

#73 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5947 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Professor X didn't really use his powers for offensive attacks at all in the films, I don't see how he solos. Maybe he makes Superman see illusions or make everyone invisible but that's it really.

He was able to take over the minds of sabretooth and I think toad in the first movie. He is also capable to erasing minds completely along with making people stand still. He could do the same to Superman.

Has Charles ever used his telepathy on someone who moves faster than thought?

No, but I don't see the relevance because Superman doesn't travel faster than thought. Also with 3 days of prep, they will think of someway to protect Xavier, they don't need geniuses to figure that out.

#74 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor X didn't really use his powers for offensive attacks at all in the films, I don't see how he solos. Maybe he makes Superman see illusions or make everyone invisible but that's it really.

If his showings are canon in X-Men: First Class - where he's freezing the minds of buildings full of people I don't see how he doesn't do the same to MOS. Although I think he might have put Jean Grey into a coma in the third film - don't quote me on that though.

#75 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5460 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

Professor X is the only chance. Since Superman showed no ability to resist mind control, there's no reason to assume he can. Professor X was able to control Toad and Sabretooth with ease. He also froze an entire museum with seemingly no effort whatsoever. I believe he most certainly can solo. If, for some reason, he is unable to, then Superman would win.

that was with kryptonian tech nonetheless, so we have no real idea of a telepathy from a human would affect him. Albeit, kryptonian minds and human minds are different.

#77 Posted by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

Strength and Durability Wise...Superman seemed to be a fair step below Hulk and Thor...but he did have some very impressive Combat Speed Feats that definitely put him way above everyone else here. He can definitely put a hurt on most of the assembled here with one good Speed Blitz. If Hulk or Thor can get their mitts on him though...that might be all it takes. Also, a Morals off Xavier with 3 days prep can probably solo.

He is actually above them, he shows no sign of physical injury. If you're referring to the oil rig scene as a low strength feet, the ground below him was collapsing. His resistance against the world machine alone speaks volume about his strength and durability.

#78 Edited by Shawnbaby (10799 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

Strength and Durability Wise...Superman seemed to be a fair step below Hulk and Thor...but he did have some very impressive Combat Speed Feats that definitely put him way above everyone else here. He can definitely put a hurt on most of the assembled here with one good Speed Blitz. If Hulk or Thor can get their mitts on him though...that might be all it takes. Also, a Morals off Xavier with 3 days prep can probably solo.

He is actually above them, he shows no sign of physical injury. If you're referring to the oil rig scene as a low strength feet, the ground below him was collapsing. His resistance against the world machine alone speaks volume about his strength and durability.

He has nothing on record to top this:

#79 Posted by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby

The world machine contends with that. Burrowing from one end of the planet to the other with increasing gravity. He flew right through it, whilst being weakened by it at the same time.

#80 Posted by Shawnbaby (10799 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby

The world machine contends with that. Burrowing from one end of the planet to the other with increasing gravity. He flew right through it, whilst being weakened by it at the same time.

Meh...we will have to agree to disagree. I feel Thor and Hulk have the edge when it comes to strength...but he is much faster than they are.

#81 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio
World Machine vs Hulk Strength feat

#82 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1: agreed, supes feat was far better then hulk punching a metal worm....supes would manhandle that thing easily lol

#83 Edited by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Professor X mind controls Superman in killing himself. X Men and Avengers has lunch in Metropolis.

this

#84 Edited by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

Professor X didn't really use his powers for offensive attacks at all in the films, I don't see how he solos. Maybe he makes Superman see illusions or make everyone invisible but that's it really.

If his showings are canon in X-Men: First Class - where he's freezing the minds of buildings full of people I don't see how he doesn't do the same to MOS. Although I think he might have put Jean Grey into a coma in the third film - don't quote me on that though.

he grab Magneto neck in xmen movie

#85 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5818 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins.

#86 Posted by wolverine73 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

3 days prep hey!.....

Stark creates armor for all of the team, excluding Thor and Hulk but including Professor X.

Realising that the Prof is their greatest chance of victory they formulate a plan.

As soon as the battle starts they need just a half second for Professor X to get control of Supes and win but knowing that Supes can fly and is extremely fast they formulate the following.

They arrange themselves so that as soon as the battle starts Professor X is at the back of the team.Thor chucks his hammer at Supes whilst Hulk tries to engage him however he can.

The rest of the Team blast of in random directions into the air away from Supes but always being aware that a straight path to the Professor isnt offered to Supes.

I can't see Supes plowing through these all and nailing the Professor (who now is very durable due to his suit from Stark) in under half a second - which is all it would take for the Professor to control him with his mind.

Obviously in the 3 days prep the entire team get a hands on with the Stark suits and can work the fundamentals - flight being top!

Again apart from Thor and Hulk they dont need to directly engage Supes they just need to buy Professor X half a second of time - also Iron Man could be the Prof's shadow straight from the get go if needed.

Team wins if they use the prep and with genius's onboard i'm sure they would.

#87 Edited by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

you guys are assuming that professor X is capable of controlling his mind though. Kryptonian brains=/= human brains.The feat in man of steel was achieved through Kryptonian tech, so assuming professor X can recreate such a feat is a bit of a stretch, And to add, Clark was depowered when it happened.

#88 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted MoS? Faora ripped through a bunch of marines in a fraction of a second. Bloodlusted MoS would do the same here to everyone who could be one-shotted. As long as he takes out prof X early, he wins. Otherwise Xavier probably shuts his mind down

#89 Edited by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio

The real questions is can Professor X mind F Superman before he lame blitz into an exploding watermelon.

#90 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox said:

Bloodlusted MoS? Faora ripped through a bunch of marines in a fraction of a second. Bloodlusted MoS would do the same here to everyone who could be one-shotted. As long as he takes out prof X early, he wins. Otherwise Xavier probably shuts his mind down

It's actually Rangers, not Marines. Anyway, just to add, Faora haven't even reached her full power (her armor shielded her from sunlight) during that time.

#91 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox said:

Bloodlusted MoS? Faora ripped through a bunch of marines in a fraction of a second. Bloodlusted MoS would do the same here to everyone who could be one-shotted. As long as he takes out prof X early, he wins. Otherwise Xavier probably shuts his mind down

It's actually Rangers, not Marines. Anyway, just to add, Faora haven't even reached her full power (her armor shielded her from sunlight) during that time.

My B. I agree w/ this.

#92 Posted by never give up (9619 posts) - - Show Bio

Online
#93 Edited by DeviousBastard (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: She passed out due to her hypers senses like Zod. She survived Supes heat vision that could cut through buildings. Supes and Zod tanked far worst than that missile could produce.

#94 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

He has nothing on record to top this:

0:32/0:33

#95 Posted by OptimusPalm (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is bloodlusted, Prof x is not. With prep, Prof X would find out that Supes is a genuine good guy, which means mind rape will not be his first thought. He'll try to convince Supes that the fight isnt worth it. As soon as blood lusted Supes feels Prof in his mind, his heat vision will easily deal with that threat, permanently.

A bloodlusted Supes against a team of heroes who's prep time will reveal they are fighting another hero, should prevail. (i'm going on the basis that their prep time wouldnt reveal that he is bloodlusted)

#96 Edited by RudeBomberBoy01 (1840 posts) - - Show Bio

@optimuspalm said:

Superman is bloodlusted, Prof x is not. With prep, Prof X would find out that Supes is a genuine good guy, which means mind rape will not be his first thought. He'll try to convince Supes that the fight isnt worth it. As soon as blood lusted Supes feels Prof in his mind, his heat vision will easily deal with that threat, permanently.

A bloodlusted Supes against a team of heroes who's prep time will reveal they are fighting another hero, should prevail. (i'm going on the basis that their prep time wouldnt reveal that he is bloodlusted)

How will Superman figure out the person attacking his mind? Proff X could just appear as a voice in his head telling him to do things.

The only thing Superman has over Thor and Hulk is speed. The world engine feat can only be speculated and is more of a durability feat.

There were no real challenges in the Avengers movie for both Thor/Hulk to showcase their full potential, so we don't really know how strong both are. Didn't Hulk like one-shot a leviathan just by mildly swinging his arm?

Durability can also be debated as the same type of bullets that blew Non out of the way were bouncing off Hulks' back in the movie.

That said, I think Superman will eventually win because gotdamn! his speed is too much!

#97 Posted by OptimusPalm (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

@rudebomberboy01: Because he sounds bald!? I dont know....good point!

He'll probably notice the only guy who has two fingers at the side of his head. Or the fact that the team has bought somebody in a wheelchair to a fight.

#98 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1840 posts) - - Show Bio

@optimuspalm: haha! Being bald changes your voice now? lol

The professor doesn't need to put two fingers on his head to get into peoples' mind. I doubt Superman would go for the guy in the wheelchair first. He'd be too busy fighting a raging green monster who is just as strong/durable as he is, a big blonde dude(also as strong/durable as he is) wielding a magical hammer, a chick who controls the weather, a man in a metal suit who flies just as fast as him, and a short guy with claws.

If Prof X doesn't stop Superman fast, he WILL take the team down, but not as fast or as horrible as people are making it out to be.

#99 Edited by wolverine73 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@rudebomberboy01 said:

If Prof X doesn't stop Superman fast, he WILL take the team down, but not as fast or as horrible as people are making it out to be.

This.

But Professor X will take him down, perhaps he will freeze him to start with but after probing his thoughts for a second or two more he will understand that Supes is bloodlusted and cant be reasoned with and will end it for the sake of saving his own teams lives.

Like i outlined in my previous post - unless Supes can get to Charles in under half a second or so then it's game over for him, and i dont think he will what with everybody else tanking blows in his way - even if Supes does 'one shot' a majority of them.

#100 Edited by buttersdaman000 (9764 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and the Kyrptonians were clearly stronger than both Thor and Hulk. What strength feats, besides one punch from hulk, did either of them have? What feats could even be calculated? I don't remember any...feel free to enlighten me though. As for Superman and co. we have the oil rig, which easily clears around 100 tons and the train, which clears anywhere between 100-150+ (I don't remember how many cars he threw). Both those feats are quantifiable unlike anything Hulk and Thor have to offer. For unmeasurable feats that have to be speculated upon, Superman still comes out on top. The World Machine clearly made someone as strong as Superman struggle so its safe to say the gravity was immense and his fight with Zod left more damage than any of the fights Thor and Hulk had in any of the marvel movies. Just take an unbiased look at all the films and you will see that Superman surpasses them in strength.....

@rudebomberboy01 said:

There were no real challenges in the Avengers movie for both Thor/Hulk to showcase their full potential, so we don't really know how strong both are. Didn't Hulk like one-shot a leviathan just by mildly swinging his arm?

Durability can also be debated as the same type of bullets that blew Non out of the way were bouncing off Hulks' back in the movie.

No real challenges....yet both of them were obviously fatigued and hurt by the end of the battle???

And, one, if you want to go that route, then why did Thor dive out of the way to avoid the same bullets? And, two, it could be because Nam-ek(I don't think it was Non in this movie) weighs significantly less than Hulk. Durability could only be debated if Nam-Ek was hurt by the barrage.

Oh, and please do not bring up the localized earthquake that Thor caused. The are was mostly made of ice....