Professor X solo

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By dondave

Their only hope is Professor X, although Superman could snipe him with heat vision. And then proceed to beat both teams

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Professor X didn't really use his powers for offensive attacks at all in the films, I don't see how he solos. Maybe he makes Superman see illusions or make everyone invisible but that's it really.

Diamondlifer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Diamondlifer1

Avengers and X-men narrowly

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Professor X didn't really use his powers for offensive attacks at all in the films, I don't see how he solos. Maybe he makes Superman see illusions or make everyone invisible but that's it really.

He was able to take over the minds of sabretooth and I think toad in the first movie. He is also capable to erasing minds completely along with making people stand still. He could do the same to Superman.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have Professor X freeze him, and have Wolverine Wail him, follow up with a storm lightning bolt, and Hulk Get in for some distraction. But ultimately they can't win with no Kryptonite....

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i didnt saw man of steel but i assume he wasnt Bloodlusted in the movie so this Thread is a no sense.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I count 6 characters who will be able to hurt MoS supposing Prof X keeps him occupied with TP. I'd say numbers win it, especially since you have so many characters capable of distracting him.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain said:

i didnt saw man of steel but i assume he wasnt Bloodlusted in the movie so this Thread is a no sense.

he did have a bloodlusted moment in the film when Zod was at Kent Farm ....

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

@cybrilious4 said:

- These are all movie versions.

The team gets 3 days prep.

X-men:

- Wolverine Nope, not even a good distraction

- Storm maybe, but unlikely, as she was easily blitzed in ze movies.

- Cyclops Nope, not at all.

- Beast lol Nope

- Professor X Yes could possibly solo.

Avengers:

- Hulk Probably not

- Thor Maybe...

- Ironman He would make a decent distraction

- Hawkeye lol Nope

- Black widow Nope, but a great fighter.

- Captain America Probably not

- No morals

VS

- Superman is bloodlusted

- No morals

Fights in Smallville

Who wins?

So for me, it boils down to Professor X (who can solo if given the chance), Storm, Hulk, Thor, and Ironman.Out of 11 candidates. These 5 can feasibly do something to win.. If the professor is taken out, i think a bloodlusted Superman can BFR everyone here.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain said:

he did have a bloodlusted moment in the film when Zod was at Kent Farm ....

Oh realy? My bad(if its true).

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#15 JediXMan  Moderator

Professor X is the only chance. Since Superman showed no ability to resist mind control, there's no reason to assume he can. Professor X was able to control Toad and Sabretooth with ease. He also froze an entire museum with seemingly no effort whatsoever. I believe he most certainly can solo. If, for some reason, he is unable to, then Superman would win.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain: it was more out of character than anything, not directly bloodlust, but same idea

Avatar image for ultimatejudgement
UltimateJudgement

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Is Not Fair At All Really Not Fair Hulk+Thor+Wolverine They Stomp And Why Put A Telepath In Here As Well As A weather Controler Maybe put 1 or two tanks in gwew but why 3 tanks what are the restrictions Does Wolverine And Hulk Have Healing Factor? Wtf I Am Not Trying to Insult Your Thread But Black Widow Is Unneeded in this thread melee Who Has Mastery In H2h And Gun Mastery etc. Superman Moves At The Speed Of A Bullet lol!

Lock Please Only My Opinion

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cybrilious4

@ultimatejudgement: Superman is way faster than a bullet in the movie, you under estimate him.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Shawnbaby

Strength and Durability Wise...Superman seemed to be a fair step below Hulk and Thor...but he did have some very impressive Combat Speed Feats that definitely put him way above everyone else here. He can definitely put a hurt on most of the assembled here with one good Speed Blitz. If Hulk or Thor can get their mitts on him though...that might be all it takes. Also, a Morals off Xavier with 3 days prep can probably solo.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mos had some pretty boss strength feats. Better then anyone here. He was also one hard sucker to put down. Clarks durability will make it very hard for them but I think xmen and avengers. I see pro. X distracting him maybe disorienting supes tthwn hulk and thor going for the sucker punch to catch him off gaurd. With hulk and thor beating him like that he might go down with the additional support of pro. X mind assulting him. Clark bloodlusted will be a definite problem, but I feel that he might go for the weak ones first and that will give pro. X the tim he needs to mind assault him. Clark will definitely take some wins though.

Avatar image for ultimatejudgement
UltimateJudgement

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4: I never said he wasnt I said he Black widow was useless because She has mastery in guns etc. And He is Faster than a bullet how bout go back and read it

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By fiodestromus

Prof X could solo,if your mind is not blocked by that helmet that magneto has your most likely getting tp'd

I always wondered could adamantium cut him,(its cut everything else though so i don't see why not )

Banner and Tony with three days prep could pull off something to at least stun him

Tony with prep could pull off some type of suit .

I don't want to even get into the Hulk and Thor situation

Cyclops and Storm could be a good distraction

Hawkeye- Exploding arrows could be a minor distraction.but i don't see this lasting very long so no

Black Widow-No.....Just no

Cap .he could be a strategist.but he might as well give someone else the shield cause N.O

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MonsterStomp

@monsterstomp said:

He was able to take over the minds of sabretooth and I think toad in the first movie. He is also capable to erasing minds completely along with making people stand still. He could do the same to Superman.

Has Charles ever used his telepathy on someone who moves faster than thought?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh idk I gotta question the man of steel's kryptonian durability (spoiler tags btw) zod got his neck broken n the girl was knocked out by a rocket, but either way pro x could possibly solo

InnerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By InnerSuperman

blood lusted superman would destroy them easily

professor x most likely couldn't get inside his head anyway.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mos had some pretty boss strength feats. Better then anyone here. He was also one hard sucker to put down. Clarks durability will make it very hard for them but I think xmen and avengers. I see pro. X distracting him maybe disorienting supes tthwn hulk and thor going for the sucker punch to catch him off gaurd. With hulk and thor beating him like that he might go down with the additional support of pro. X mind assulting him. Clark bloodlusted will be a definite problem, but I feel that he might go for the weak ones first and that will give pro. X the tim he needs to mind assault him. Clark will definitely take some wins though.

Strength wasn't all that impressive IMO....he was struggling when he caught that tower on the Oil Rig.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By thanosii

hulk took a nuke to the face fighting his father he one shot a 20 story monster. Thor had reflexes enough to deflect laser shots from destroyer major lightning and hammer strike feats mos gets koed unless he blitzes everyone which he can't with prep

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm with the consensus in that Professor Xavier could solo.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solos.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By dondave

@thanosii: the Hulk that took a nuke isn't canon to the marvel cinematic universe, the laser beams from the destroyer weren't that fast, Superman or any kryptonian could have dodged them

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batnorris said:

Strength wasn't all that impressive IMO....he was struggling when he caught that tower on the Oil Rig.

That's when his powers have not yet fully developed, he can't even fly at that time.

Though Professor X had what it takes to bring down Man of Steel, he don't have durability or speed to actually take a chance. For this team to beat Man of Steel, it required great amount of distractions to do so.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: psionics via the astral plane is faster than any speed most human can achieve even superman. Via the astral they can literally travel anywhere while time seems literally frozen in place, so could professor attack superman before superman gets to him.. yeah he actually could.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Professor X mind controls Superman in killing himself. X Men and Avengers has lunch in Metropolis.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AngryHulks

@angryhulks: psionics via the astral plane is faster than any speed most human can achieve even superman. Via the astral they can literally travel anywhere while time seems literally frozen in place, so could professor attack superman before superman gets to him.. yeah he actually could.

We don't know the science behind these stuffs, and even if we know from comics, it's not applicable to the movie. Also, the mental bolts can be blocked by physical object such as Magneto's helmet which means that there're nothing that suggest it's astral in nature. Professor X still have to think.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AngryHulks And what makes you think that Prof. X won't get the chance to think? Superman has no knowledge about the team. He'll not attack a guy in the wheelchair first when a hulking green monster, a guy with blades coming out of his hand, a guy in iron suit etc. are standing against him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Professor X mind controls Superman in killing himself. X Men and Avengers has lunch in Metropolis.

lol, that's really anti-climatic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crabtree said:

Hulk solos.

Why do you do this?

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@cybrilious4 said:

@ultimatejudgement: Superman is way faster than a bullet in the movie, you under estimate him.

Was he as fast as Reeve Superman?

Apparently he's faster than any of the Avengers or X-Men, fast enough to travel across continents in seconds after he just discovered his super speed and dodge A-10's gattling gun fire.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linsaneldoctor This will happen nonetheless.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@cybrilious4 said:

Was he as fast as Reeve Superman?

Apparently he's faster than any of the Avengers or X-Men, fast enough to travel across continents in seconds after he just discovered his super speed and dodge A-10's gattling gun fire.

That would be a definite no. But still impressive.

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@linsaneldoctor This will happen nonetheless.

I'll play along with this, has professor x in the movies killed anyone with his psychic ability? As for mind control, how far does it go?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linsanel_doctor He easily mind controlled Sabretooth. Superman has no resistance to telepathy. In X Men First class, Charles made people see what he wanted them to. He froze someone completely.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With movie versions, I think Hulk and Thor together could stomp Supes. Supes isn't all that strong in the movies either. (Main reason why I don't really watch them).

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Hmm, what'd he make Sabretooth do xD, ya anyway I agree with you. It's just kinda sad. ;(

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

@sirneko:

Sir, which movies are you speaking of? Superman is pretty impressive for a movie superhero..

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linsanel_doctor He made Sabertooth grab Magneto by his neck and threatened to kill him. He backed off when Magneto pulled guns on every present cops.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linsanel_doctor: I don't know any of the movies from my head. I don't think I have fully seen any of them. But just compared to the comics/cartoons he sucks. That is what I have seen. Maybe I have missed a movie where he is strong. I don't really like superhero movies since they can't power up as much. Like hulk is weak in the movies.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Blacharrt1

@blacharrt1 said:

We don't know the science behind these stuffs, and even if we know from comics, it's not applicable to the movie. Also, the mental bolts can be blocked by physical object such as Magneto's helmet which means that there're nothing that suggest it's astral in nature. Professor X still have to think.

Professor X doesn't use psi-bolts, and which is a completely different attack than what I'm talking about. Astral travel is how psychics use their minds to traverse great distances, and also do combat. In the movies when the Phoenix destroyed professor X's body they talked about how an immoral telepath could take over the body of another. Professor X was able to transport his mind outside of his body before jean (Phoenix) could kill him, which was shown at the end of the movie as a surprise of some sort idk. But non the less that's movie canon. So it's highly doubtful that superman could 1. Kill Professor X, because he could just transport his mind into another body. 2. That professor x wouldn't be able to use a psionic attack before superman could take him out.