Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MightyThunderbird

Angel / Beast / Colossus / Cyclops / Gambit / Nightcrawler / Storm / Wolverine

No Caption Provided

Match Rules

No Caption Provided
  • Team is Bloodlusted. No outside help will be permitted. Bruce is Morals On (Starts as Savage Hulk).
    • Battle Field Removal is allowed, however, it cannot be used to secure a win.
    • The fight takes place in X-Mansion.
    • Incapacitation, knockout, death, and surrender will count as wins.
    • Charachters have 72H Prep Time.

Storyline: Cable comes back in time. Tells the X-Men that Hulk will attack them in 3 Days. He tells them that they lost against Hulk and Hulk killed them and destroyed all the project that Prof-X did.

Teams goes bloodlust and has 72 hours prep to change the future.

Would they win now?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 thedailybagel  Moderator

Hulk.

Kingthunder99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

Those 8 aren't anywhere near enough.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dancindan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dancindan

Alright im going x men beast is a fn genius with three days he could come up with something storm could fuck hulk up not stop him but a lightning bolt and a twister if she decides fuck the house i mean hulk cant do damage being tossed through a twister and electricuted wolverine could take a hit or two from hulk nightcrawler could keep teleporting too avoid being hit and cyclops im not sure if his beams will penetrate hulks skin if so x men

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Beast preps that they can't win & no shows the fight.

dancindan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: this is gnna sound like bats with prep vs hulk but couldnt beast come up with a serum too stabilize hulk back into banner he has experience with this type of work

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

72 hrs..........hmmmmm

ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xmen get eaten.

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By basicfan30

Angel, Beast , Cyclops, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Storm and MOSTLY Colossus hold down Hulk and Wolverine cuts his head off. I know the Hulk fanboys won't like this but that's MY story and I'm sticking to it..............Or Nightcrawler poofs Hulk very high in sky then drops him. Angel and Storm guild and accelerate his fall so that his neck hits right on to Wolverines claws. Colossus holds Wolv's hands so he has the strength needed to cut through. Hulk loses head again. Mean while Beast watchs his plan unfold and Gambit and Cyclops argue over who has the hotter girlfriend.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk still wins even though beast gets prep doctor doom cant contain the hulk therefore beast who isnt as smart as doom is definitely not going to do shit

BrutalSnipez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xmen,

sromero78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sromero78

X-Men

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally a battle Hulk can win. Good for you Hulk, good for you!

dancindan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By dancindan

@pastepotpete: k how about cyclops takes off his visor and lets a full strength optic blast off into hulks eyes finishing it or at least dropping him so wolverine can sticks his claws through those eyes if the optic blast didnt handle it or like basic fan said cuts his head off

And cyclops optic blast has ripped part of a mountain down and i think i may be wrong has been said to be strong enough to split a small planet?

Avatar image for unusual_suspect
Unusual_Suspect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...Bloodlusted Nightcrawler? The guy who has consistently shown the ability to teleport PARTS of very, very durable foes with him while leaving the rest of them behind? They guy who is known for his dexterity, speed, and ability to avoid hits? THAT Nightcrawler, bloodlusted?

And incapacitation is allowed?

Nightcrawler bamfs behind hulk, touches his head, bamfs away with ONLY hulk's head. Quick and easy. Nightcrawler possibly loses a finger if hulk's head gets bitey...

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

x-men but it will be tough.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...Bloodlusted Nightcrawler? The guy who has consistently shown the ability to teleport PARTS of very, very durable foes with him while leaving the rest of them behind? They guy who is known for his dexterity, speed, and ability to avoid hits? THAT Nightcrawler, bloodlusted?

Nightcrawler bamfs behind hulk, touches his head, bamfs away with ONLY hulk's head. Quick and easy. Nightcrawler possibly loses a finger if hulk's head gets bitey...

LOL no. I was expecting some Storm fanatics to come in and say she solos, but saying Nightcrawler actually solos is hilarious as f@ck, besides Hulk lived through a decapitation already.

You mean finally a battle where you can admit Hulk wins, don't strain yourself though, you might actually start getting credibility around here if you think without bias lol.

Unusual_Suspect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unusual_suspect said:

LOL no. I was expecting some Storm fanatics to come in and say she solos, but saying Nightcrawler actually solos is hilarious as f@ck, besides Hulk lived through a decapitation already.

@willpayton said:

You mean finally a battle where you can admit Hulk wins, don't strain yourself though, you might actually start getting credibility around here if you think without bias lol.

Hulk might survive decapitation, but he'll be incapacitated in the process. One of the winning conditions is incapacitation.

Any particular reason why such a bloodlusted Nightcrawler tactic wouldn't work, exactly? LOL no is not exactly the sort of argument that compels me to believe otherwise.

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk might survive decapitation, but he'll be incapacitated in the process. One of the winning conditions is incapacitation.

Any particular reason why such a bloodlusted Nightcrawler tactic wouldn't work, exactly? LOL no is not exactly the sort of argument that compels me to believe otherwise.

You think Nightcrawler could do that to Thanos? Thor?

Hulks durability is ridiculous, he's not getting his head taken off by Nightcrawler of all people...

Unusual_Suspect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unusual_suspect said:

You think Nightcrawler could do that to Thanos? Thor?

Hulks durability is ridiculous, he's not getting his head taken off by Nightcrawler of all people...

Hard to say for sure, but less likely (Thanos less likely than Thor, between the two).

I do know he's been able to teleport a portion of techno-organic steel off of Magnus (admittedly a while ago), which showed a great deal of durability when confronted by Rogue and Colossus. I know he is normally disinclined to such techniques, but that when he has tried to do so, he tends to succeed.

Has hulk showed any durability to teleportation techniques? I can't recall any, and that's really the durability this side discussion is focused on, is it not?

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unusual_Suspect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teh_pwnerer: If he's significantly resistant to teleportation, I would probably change my answer, as I don't see any of the other X-Men as showing sufficiently lethal attacks capable of getting through Hulk's generally impressive durability and regeneration.

Storm has been shown to be power enough to restart Hulk's heart, but I don't think a heart attack would do much more to Savage Hulk than increase his rage, thus increasing his power proportionally.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By pastepotpete1

@dancindan said:

@pastepotpete: k how about cyclops takes off his visor and lets a full strength optic blast off into hulks eyes finishing it or at least dropping him so wolverine can sticks his claws through those eyes if the optic blast didnt handle it or like basic fan said cuts his head off

And cyclops optic blast has ripped part of a mountain down and i think i may be wrong has been said to be strong enough to split a small planet?

storm could take air out of his lungs night crawler could teleport a shark inside his body yadda yadda..... i think your reaching here if cyclops has trouble knocking out rogue with his optic blast having his visor on he isnt going to ko the hulk with his visor off it would take minutes before cyclops can level a mountain and hulk has lifted a whole mountain before one thunder clap from the hulk would take him out

even if cyclops could level a mountain cyclops will probably not even take off his visor if he does he could put all his teamates in trouble... because hulk can just leap very high up and use all the x -men as shields for cyclops optic blast and cyclops will not be able to stop it and hulk is no idiot he will grab cyclops visor and throw it in the river or crush it

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With incapacitation being condition, this team can definitely pull off a win.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops solo under these conditions

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

prep and bloodlusted team take this quite easily they have perfect team work and hulk will not be able to tank a full power blast from a bloodlusted cyckes, all they have to do is hold him position for one good shot and no more hulk

Sebseb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is immortal in Hulk form.. How can xmen even win? They all die except for wolverine and then you have a good fight that Hulk will eventually win..

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@sebseb said:

Hulk is immortal in Hulk form.. How can xmen even win? They all die except for wolverine and then you have a good fight that Hulk will eventually win..

Depending on the version of Angel being used, he is virtually immortal too. The fight is not to the death anyway, that is only one way to win. Incapacitation counts as a win and this team can pull that off.

dancindan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By dancindan

@pastepotpete: just defending my view lol not meaning too seem rude man but look at the post from comicsrulebutdbzdoes2

Although i dont believe cyclops could solo hulk

The others need too distract so he can align a perfect shot this is all just opinion based anyways lol a freindly debate

Sebseb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: But then again knockout counts as well and im sure Hulk can knock them all out pretty easily dont you think?

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk ftw..cyclops doesn't even have the power..he tried once on WW Hulk directly in front of him..only burnt his hair....nightcrawler can barely teleport the Hulk so no point...Wolvie is almost always bloodlusted when fighting Hulk...Angel might be tough, beast gnna fail..storm can show effort....collossus gets dominated quickly...Hulk ftw

dancindan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dancindan: regardless, this hulk can get to that level....also, didn't he try that the first time they fought.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By pastepotpete1

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

how many times has cyclops blasted rogue( ms marvel verion ) at full power ... i want to see cyclops ko roguei want to see rogue sleeping on the floor or on the *&&^% couch before we can talk about cyclops ko'ing hulk ....on mojo verse cyclops blasted her so hard that it broke her free of mojo's mind control but did it kill her ?.. nooooooooo

hulk has beaten thor.. taken thors hammer head on and kept on fighting you think cyclops eye beams are going to ko him .. go ahead make a thread cyclops vs thor let me know how that goes ha

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By pastepotpete1

Hulk ftw..cyclops doesn't even have the power..he tried once on WW Hulk directly in front of him..only burnt his hair....nightcrawler can barely teleport the Hulk so no point...Wolvie is almost always bloodlusted when fighting Hulk...Angel might be tough, beast gnna fail..storm can show effort....collossus gets dominated quickly...Hulk ftw

exactly like i said lets see cyclops make rogue( ms marvel verison) go to sleep for once then lets talk about him ko'ing the hulk ive read a lot of x-men comics

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another one for the clowns of comicvine compilation whoever is making i forgot your nickname...

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@unusual_suspect: Show me nightcrawler teleporting parts of body from someone as powerful as Hulk. Until then "LOL no" is all i need, because last time he could barely teleport Hulk 30 meters let alone think about teleporting a body part of his.

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

x-men should win

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beast is a genius in genetics, while unlikely, it might be possible for him to unlock Gambit back to being the New Sun.

Gambit then kills hulk.

Not sure if Beast know about the New Sun plot line though, been years.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebseb said:

@lordofallhumans: But then again knockout counts as well and im sure Hulk can knock them all out pretty easily dont you think?

Yeah if they get within range. Even if he uses his thunder clap, with no PIS Storm really shouldn't have a problem neutralizing an attack that depends on air to be effective. They have 72 hours of prep, Beast has built a mnemonic scrambler and a containment chamber for the Phoenix in less time. I'm sure he can come up with something to incapacitate Hulk in the time allotted.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unusual_suspect: Show me nightcrawler teleporting parts of body from someone as powerful as Hulk. Until then "LOL no" is all i need, because last time he could barely teleport Hulk 30 meters let alone think about teleporting a body part of his.

That's not really a strong argument when you admit he can teleport him. He is not immune to teleportation, so there is no reason his physicality should prevent a dimensional rift from opening around a specific body part and then closing with that body part in it. If teleporting all of him was a problem, but still worked, then why would teleporting less of him be an issue? Unless of course there is some precedent that shows this is not possible. Without an example showing it is not possible, it's a completely viable tactic.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#49  Edited By GhostRavage

@basicfan30 said:

Angel, Beast , Cyclops, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Storm and MOSTLY Colossus hold down Hulk and Wolverine cuts his head off. I know the Hulk fanboys won't like this but that's MY story and I'm sticking to it..............Or Nightcrawler poofs Hulk very high in sky then drops him. Angel and Storm guild and accelerate his fall so that his neck hits right on to Wolverines claws. Colossus holds Wolv's hands so he has the strength needed to cut through. Hulk loses head again. Mean while Beast watchs his plan unfold and Gambit and Cyclops argue over who has the hotter girlfriend.

You can stick with your story all you want mate but objectively speaking, it's flat out wrong for several things.

First of all, while you came up with a strategy that not only seems incredibly unlikely to take place given Cyclops thought process but the fact you totally ignored Hulk's own rampage during that time. There's not a single character there that can hold Hulk up, in fact, 1 thunderclap is enough to take half the team out and it is completely in-character for him to apply that strategy when he's outnumbered.

Second, by Nightcrawler's own admission, he can't teleport Hulk more than a few feet as he stated during World War Hulk: X-Men #3 when he attempted to battlefield-remove Hulk while failing to do so which means teleporting him that far in the air is impossible for him, ergo, that part of the strategy is not applicable either...

No Caption Provided

Third, you totally discarded the ONLY and SOLE chance of the team to even fathom accomplishing such plan by disregarding Cyclops participation. Not only Beast is not a leader but the fact he's almost useless strategically speaking, he has no feats to suggest he has the leadership nor experience in battle to actually lead the group in such scenario.

Anyways, i'm not going to jump on you like you did a crime, but i will politely tell you that you're wrong from a totally objective standpoint. In fact, Hulk thunderclaps them all, end of story and this strategy is completely applicable here given the consistency of application, the really low level of intelligence on Hulk's part to figure out he's outnumbered and the fact none of them can't take such force besides Colossus, and physically, he's quite a few steps below Hulk, which has been actually stated to be the physically strongest hero on Marvel Earth in his latest Handbook Entry.

@unusual_suspect said:

Earth-616 Nightcrawler has never performed amputation. You're referring to Age of Apocalypse Nightcrawler which is indeed quite proficient and smart with his powers to the point of teleporting things inside people and performing the aforementioned amputation. Basically, your strategy is unfounded, completely unprovable and nonsensical in nature.

EDIT! Earth-616 Kurt got 1 amputation feat during AXIS. Lucky bastard.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers