• 176 results
#1 Posted by Kingzila (293 posts) - - Show Bio
Wolverine finds Cables time traveling device laying around the mansion, an picks it up an acidently push the button sending him into, an unknown time in The mortal Kombate universe, he lands into Goro kingdom, he was later discover by some henchmans  of Goro and was attack, Wolverine kills the henchmans an everyone including Goro. Goro arive's to see his henchmans dead an was furious and decide to challenge wolverine. battle takes place in the court yard of the kingdom, no prep. round one fight
#2 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Goro.

#3 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine, Goro could beat some guys, but when he is punched in his b@lls he lose, and Wolverine will punch him there.

#4 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2509 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fortanono:  How do you figure?
#5 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Goro's H2h Skills. Four Arms, Super Strength, and energy Balst will handle Wolverine....

#6 Edited by Kingzila (293 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
"

Wolverine, Goro could beat some guys, but when he is punched in his b@lls he lose, and Wolverine will punch him there.

"

nah wolverine dont fight cheap like that he always use his claw's that always come's out during a fight.
#7 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins

Goro's strength is what? 4 tons? Wolverine tears him apart

#8 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
"Wolverine wins  Goro's strength is what? 4 tons? Wolverine tears him apart "

more like 50
#9 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime said:
" @Matezoide said:
"Wolverine wins  Goro's strength is what? 4 tons? Wolverine tears him apart "
more like 50 "
any feats to confirm this?
#10 Posted by Sexy Merc (42066 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: I thought Wolverine was in the 800 lbs - 2 tons range.
#11 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Matezoide: I thought Wolverine was in the 800 lbs - 2 tons range. "
yeah,i am talking about Goro's strength
#12 Posted by Sexy Merc (42066 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
yeah,i am talking about Goro's strength "
I know but you said Goro is at 4 tons but Wolverine isn't...
#13 Posted by danhimself (22210 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine takes on the Hulk and pretty much holds his own....Goro gets ripped apart...he may get a few hits in but Wolverine wins eventually

#14 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
I know but you said Goro is at 4 tons but Wolverine isn't... "
ho that? sorry,let me explain
the thing is,Wolverine has taken blows from people far stronger than Goro and kept fighting,since Goro's strength is around 4-6 tons,he wont be able to actualy damage Wolverine,and he cant hold Wolverine long enough to snap his neck (because of Wolverine's claws....superior speed and agility are a nice bonus)
#15 Posted by Sexy Merc (42066 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
I know but you said Goro is at 4 tons but Wolverine isn't... "
ho that? sorry,let me explain the thing is,Wolverine has taken blows from people far stronger than Goro and kept fighting,since Goro's strength is around 4-6 tons,he wont be able to actualy damage Wolverine,and he cant hold Wolverine long enough to snap his neck (because of Wolverine's claws....superior speed and agility are a nice bonus) "
Oh okay. I thought you meant something else. I agree by the way, Wolverine should win here.
#16 Posted by ToxicWaste (284 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
"

"

Lets not count the Movie Goro. Lets not count movie anything cause alot of movie comic based characters suck and besides when he got punched in the balls Johnny ran to the top of the peak and had to step on his hand to beat him. If Johnny faught Goro in the ring he woulda got stomped, but Wolverine should win here not easy though cause movie Goro does nothing what MK Games Goro can do
#17 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

He never stepped on his hand ^ he just watched him and Goro's weight took himself down, couldn't hold on anymore lol. Cage was just standing there after he kicked Goro in the face, Goro lost his balance and went off holding by one arm. Cage was just staring at him and said  "This is where you fall down" lol he never stepped on his hand ;) Here check out the vid ToxicWaste :) lol you'll see what I mean dude.

I'll go Goro mainly because he's got far more experience fighting and is physically far stronger. But would be cool.   

#18 Posted by pea55 (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@MKF30 said:

He never stepped on his hand ^ he just watched him and Goro's weight took himself down, couldn't hold on anymore lol. Cage was just standing there after he kicked Goro in the face, Goro lost his balance and went off holding by one arm. Cage was just staring at him and said "This is where you fall down" lol he never stepped on his hand ;) Here check out the vid ToxicWaste :) lol you'll see what I mean dude.

I'll go Goro mainly because he's got far more experience fighting and is physically far stronger. But would be cool.

Goro's experience will do nothing for him in this fight!!

#19 Edited by CountofMC (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine destroys Goro. Goro only has two advantages. He's a bit stronger and he has a reach advantage. Neither of those are things that wolverine hasn't encountered before. In addition wolverine is far faster, has a healing factor so Goro cant do any lasting damage and Goro has zero defence agains't Wolverine's claws.

Although Bane vs. Goro would be a pretty awesome fight.

#20 Posted by MarvelAvengersAlliance10 (222 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins. Goro is a joke. Goro fanboys are also saying that he can beat Hulk and Juggernaut.

#21 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@MarvelAvengersAlliance10 said:

Wolverine wins. Goro is a joke. Goro fanboys are also saying that he can beat Hulk and Juggernaut.

LOL silly fanboys.

#22 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2758 posts) - - Show Bio

Goro loses four arms than this fight!!! Wolverine would stomp him 10/10

#23 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2525 posts) - - Show Bio

Goro win. Wolve looses his arms and legs.

#24 Edited by k4tzm4n (36115 posts) - - Show Bio
Wolverine kills the henchmans an everyone includingGoro. Goro arive's to see his henchmans dead

WUT?

Wolverine. Goro certainly has the potential to give Wolverine a decent fight, but ultimately Logan's skill, durability and adamantium claws are going to overcome.

Staff
#25 Posted by nick_hero22 (6707 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Wolverine kills the henchmans an everyone includingGoro. Goro arive's to see his henchmans dead

WUT?

Wolverine. Goro certainly has the potential to give Wolverine a decent fight, but ultimate Logan's skill, durability and adamantium claws are going to overcome.

I disagree, Goro doesn't really have anything to give Wolverine a fight let alone beat him. The slight advantage that Goro has in strength becomes moot when you take into account Wolverine's skills and speed, and that's pretty much all that Goro has going for him in this fight.

#26 Posted by k4tzm4n (36115 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

WUT?

Wolverine. Goro certainly has the potential to give Wolverine a decent fight, but ultimate Logan's skill, durability and adamantium claws are going to overcome.

I disagree, Goro doesn't really have anything to give Wolverine a fight let alone beat him. The slight advantage that Goro has in strength becomes moot when you take into account Wolverine's skills and speed, and that's pretty much all that Goro has going for him in this fight.

We aren't viewing "decent fight" the same way. I don't mean an extended back and forth -- I simply mean Goro has the potential to get some clean hits in before getting cut apart.

Staff
#27 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins

#28 Edited by nick_hero22 (6707 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

WUT?

We aren't viewing "decent fight" the same way. I don't mean an extended back and forth -- I simply mean Goro has the potential to get some clean hits in before getting cut apart.

I disagree with this statement as well. Goro does not have the speed nor combat prowess to effectively lands goods hits, Wolverine seems like the more offensive style fighter when it comes to close quarter combat. I don't believe that Goro has the defense necessary to stop Wolverine from utilizing his physical attributes such as speed, reaction time, and etc. from closing in the gap and essentially one-shotting him with a quick slash of his claws. In order lands clean hits Goro needs to have a good degree of combat speed and intelligence in which he hasn't displayed neither.

#29 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

#30 Posted by k4tzm4n (36115 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: We agree on the outcome, but you're disagreeing on something I view as incredibly minor. I've stated Wolverine wins and that I believe Goro has the potential (key word here -- not saying it's a certainty) to land a clean hit or two before Wolverine slices him up. That's hardly a far-fetched concept seeing as this is speculating out of ten random encounters & Wolverine in character doesn't always fully utilize his talent (therefore leaving a few matches open to him being fine with soaking a few shots instead of dodging). We agree on Wolverine's advantages, I just don't see how believing Goro is capable of landing a few hits (at most) before getting sliced apart is something worth an extended debate on, especially considering Wolverine being in character and Goro's degree of skill.

Staff
#31 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6127 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. A thread in which nick_hero22 actually agreeswith me that Wolverine wins!

Lol.

I shall savor the experience.

#32 Posted by nick_hero22 (6707 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@nick_hero22: We agree on the outcome, but you're disagreeing on something I view as incredibly minor. I've stated Wolverine wins and that I believe Goro has the potential (key word here -- not saying it's a certainty) to land a clean hit or two before Wolverine slices him up. That's hardly a far-fetched concept seeing as this is speculating out of ten random encounters & Wolverine in character doesn't always fully utilize his talent (therefore leaving a few matches open to him being fine with soaking a few shots instead of dodging). We agree on Wolverine's advantages, I just don't see how believing Goro is capable of landing a few hits (at most) before getting sliced apart is something worth an extended debate on, especially considering Wolverine being in character and Goro's degree of skill.

Goro isn't really a skilled fighter, his methods seem more brutish then having some technical aspects to them, which would definitely leave openings for Wolverine to take advantage of when closing in the gap . I don't believe that Wolverine has fully utilize all of his physical attributes in order to win. Inferior fighters have been able to best Goro without having to make major strides in the heat of combat even when Goro had accompaniment in battle. Goro track record should show that Wolverine isn't a good fight for him.

#33 Posted by nick_hero22 (6707 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Wow. A thread in which nick_hero22 actually agreeswith me that Wolverine wins!

Lol.

I shall savor the experience.

lol

I'm being honest :)

#34 Edited by k4tzm4n (36115 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: Skilled as in effective in unarmed combatant -- not necessarily displaying stellar technique. That's my bad, I understand how that could be misunderstood and I should have just used "effective." I never said it's a "good fight," so that's not something we'd disagree on.

Staff
#35 Posted by nick_hero22 (6707 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@nick_hero22: Skilled as in effective in unarmed combatant -- not necessarily displaying stellar technique. That's my bad, I understand how that could be misunderstood and I should have just used "effective." I never said it's a "good fight," so that's not something we'd disagree on.

Yes, this is not a good fight. Raiden vs Wolverine or Liu Kang and Kung Lao vs Wolverine could be potentially better fights.

#36 Posted by ComicVineAddict23 (186 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine cuts Goro to pieces!!!

#37 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine would bring out those claws and cut off Goros arms like he did to that renegenerating tool from X-Men Last Stand.

Goro is a large 4 limbed monster, who has to feats to speak of. Wolverine has taken on the best Marvel has to offer and even the main man (Not that I agree Wolverine could take him) and won.

I am not a Wolvie-fan but I'm going to give that harry midget credit where credit is due.

#38 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2525 posts) - - Show Bio

Goro's experience and strength would carry him in this fight though I still think Wolve would still win majority. Out of 10 it'd be 7/3 most likely, or something close.

#39 Posted by AngryHulks (2994 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not about strength, it's about durability. Wolverine usually don't trade punches anyway if he were going for a kill, he'll uses his claws.

Unless Goro is invulnerable as Juggernaut, Wolverine will cleanly slice him into parts.

#40 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2525 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks:

That is the thing though, it is about strength, just not punching strength. Goro doesn't trade punches and kicks really, he is a grappler. While he can punch, and kick, and counter and all that, Goro grabs and hold and rips apart, that is what he does. There is no doubt that Goro is going to to get cut or stabbed, but there is also no doubt that Wolverine will get grabbed and smashed.

Goro grabbing all Wolve's limbs at once is bad for Wolve all around.

#41 Posted by nick_hero22 (6707 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG

#42 Posted by AngryHulks (2994 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus said:

@AngryHulks:

That is the thing though, it is about strength, just not punching strength. Goro doesn't trade punches and kicks really, he is a grappler. While he can punch, and kick, and counter and all that, Goro grabs and hold and rips apart, that is what he does. There is no doubt that Goro is going to to get cut or stabbed, but there is also no doubt that Wolverine will get grabbed and smashed.

Goro grabbing all Wolve's limbs at once is bad for Wolve all around.

I'm not sure if 616 Wolverine can be dismembered like 1610 counterparts. But even then, it takes 100+ tonner (Hulk) to rip Ultimate Wolverine apart.

#43 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2525 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks:

I've heard that but I have yet to see a scan of someone trying and out right failing. Everytime the I've seen Wolve is caught, he escapse their grasp by some means (retracting is claws or kicking them in the face). He wouldn't be able to escape Goro so easily.

#44 Posted by AngryHulks (2994 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus said:

@AngryHulks:

I've heard that but I have yet to see a scan of someone trying and out right failing. Everytime the I've seen Wolve is caught, he escapse their grasp by some means (retracting is claws or kicking them in the face). He wouldn't be able to escape Goro so easily.

Well, honestly, there're probably too many comics for me to search for the scans even if it exists. But I can make an assumption, during World War Hulk story line, Hulk repeatedly punches his head over and over, and yet he still have his head on his neck, ideally it should flies off. Conically, Wolverine endures a lot of force, including from the nuclear explosion (aside from heat), and his bones are still together, not displaced. He have been punched by Juggernaut, Colossus, Wonder Man, etc. all 100+ tonner and he haven't dislocate any bones. From this speculation, even if he could be dismembered, it'll be from someone who is far stronger than Goro.

So far that I know, only people with matter manipulation abilities have done anything resembled to ripping him apart, which Goro didn't possessed.

#45 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2525 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks:

I hear you, but I chalk that up to comics being comics, it has never been stated that Wolve's joints are as strong as his bones. I've seen scans of Wolve fighting Spiderman where he states that SM could dislocate joints and what not if he wanted to he won't because he a good guy (I'm paraphrasing). In general I haven't seen to much dismemberment in the MU, especially with the A listers, even when the "normal" people are blown up by bombs or other ridiculous things.

#46 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

@pea55, Goro's experience will definitely help as he's even older then Logan but this fight really depends on one or two things.

If it's Adamantium Wolverine, Wolverine should win. If it's bone claw or no claws, Goro will win. Logan is a brawler, not a martial artist...

#47 Posted by New_World_Order (12314 posts) - - Show Bio

6 limbs will be missing. Guess from who?

#48 Posted by Rampage007 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine takes this. Goro can't even beat Liu Kang or Johnny Cage, someone who Captain America (Steve Rogers) can beat.

#49 Posted by pea55 (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@mkf30 said:

@pea55, Goro's experience will definitely help as he's even older then Logan but this fight really depends on one or two things.

If it's Adamantium Wolverine, Wolverine should win. If it's bone claw or no claws, Goro will win. Logan is a brawler, not a martial artist...

Logan is not a martial artist?? Are u sure?? No you can't be.... Goro's experience didn't help him in his defeat against the mortals(who has less experience than James btw), that a few posters already mentioned in this thread.. With that being said Mr. Howlett should be able to beat Goro with or w/o claws.

#50 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

@pea55 Logan is a brawler, not a martial artist. If anything Wolverine will win due to the adamantium claws only, in pure fist fight Goro would win here and keep in mind Goro won 9 mortal kombats as in centuries of Earth's best fighters...until Liu Kang, so he had trouble with one guy nobody else. The only other person who defeated him was Sub-Zero. 2 people out of centuries literally in H2H kombat...