• 97 results
*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By *Void*

The fight takes place in the Sahara desert. Both are at their max and are ready to kill (and explain)

VS

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Son Of Storm

X-man but not an easy fight

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Since they are blood lusted, J'onn simply blitzes X-Man, and ends this with one punch. End of the fight.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" Since they are blood lusted, J'onn simply blitzes X-Man, and ends this with one punch. End of the fight. "
but X-man can go intangible
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Since they are blood lusted, J'onn simply blitzes X-Man, and ends this with one punch. End of the fight. "
but X-man can go intangible "
Not before he thinks, he can't. MM is fast enough to rival Superman. X-Man has normal reflexes. You do the math.
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Not before he thinks, he can't. MM is fast enough to rival Superman. X-Man has normal reflexes. You do the math. "
Speed of thought is faster than physical movement in comics, which is why Ultra Humanite is actually a threat to Flash.  Besides, you don't need reflexes to become intangible.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@ThanosIsMad said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Not before he thinks, he can't. MM is fast enough to rival Superman. X-Man has normal reflexes. You do the math. "
Speed of thought is faster than physical movement in comics, which is why Ultra Humanite is actually a threat to Flash.  Besides, you don't need reflexes to become intangible. "
Not if your enemy thinks at speeds beyond yours. To move, and act at light speed, you have to think accordingly. And no, you don't need reflexes to become intangible. You need to think about it. And MM can think about attacking X-Man, rush against him, and KO him, before the X-Man has managed to complete his thought about turning intangible in the first place.
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ThanosIsMad

But thought is still faster, in essence, Manhunter's body has to catch up with his brain's order to move at blitzing speeds.  And by that time, X-Man is already intangable.  This fight isn't going to be won with J'onnz physical attributes and it's not going to be won with Nate's ridiculous telekinetic energy bursts.  This is a telepathic fight.  Whoever's more capable in a duel on the Astral Plane is taking this match.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By danhimself

X-man rips Martian Manhunter's mind apart.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@ThanosIsMad said:

" But thought is still faster, in essence, Manhunter's body has to catch up with his brain's order to move at blitzing speeds.  And by that time, X-Man is already intangable.  This fight isn't going to be won with J'onnz physical attributes and it's not going to be won with Nate's ridiculous telekinetic energy bursts.  This is a telepathic fight.  Whoever's more capable in a duel on the Astral Plane is taking this match. "

That's the point of moving at light speed. To go that fast, you have to think that fast, as well. it would be illogical to do otherwise.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11  Edited By Zoom
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
You say that like J'onn can't or like X-Man can do that before J'onn hits him at the speed of light.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Zoom said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
You say that like J'onn can't or like X-Man can do that before J'onn hits him at the speed of light. "
There you go. Someone using common sense.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Stormultt

X-man can win this, MM can also win this, as of right now i am going to say that.....i win this, i mean in issue # 442 of uncanny stormultt i speedblitz superman and wonderwoman in less than a nano second and my mind was to much for MM or any other psychich to get throug, face it guys, i curbstomp XDD

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Stormultt said:
"

X-man can win this, MM can also win this, as of right now i am going to say that.....i win this, i mean in issue # 442 of uncanny stormultt i speedblitz superman and wonderwoman in less than a nano second and my mind was to much for MM or any other psychich to get throug, face it guys, i curbstomp XDD

"
You always win.
Avatar image for jetfire_the_wise_autobot
Jetfire The Wise Autobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MM shhould win this.
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@Morpheus_ said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:

" But thought is still faster, in essence, Manhunter's body has to catch up with his brain's order to move at blitzing speeds.  And by that time, X-Man is already intangable.  This fight isn't going to be won with J'onnz physical attributes and it's not going to be won with Nate's ridiculous telekinetic energy bursts.  This is a telepathic fight.  Whoever's more capable in a duel on the Astral Plane is taking this match. "

That's the point of moving at light speed. To go that fast, you have to think that fast, as well. it would be illogical to do otherwise. "
As I said earlier, thought is faster than light speed, which is why Humanite is a threat to the Flash.  If thought wasn't faster, Flash, or any person who can move at insane speeds, wouldn't have any problem with him or any telepath for that matter.  

X-Man would instantly be intangible, rendering physical attacks useless.  Manhunter would go intangible to prevent X-Man from being able to use energy or area effect attacks, and then the fight would strictly be a telepathic one on the Astral Plane.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lagoon_boy

mm has a good chance here...  he is a very high level telepath...and i think mm can edge him out...but i would pay for this fight

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manhunter is my all time favorite DC character and well beyond Nate as i character i personally like.,
but at full (thats Shaman maxed, which we saw in his last appearance) he takes this. even when he first had little idea of what he had, who completly owned Exodus, killed AoA Sinister in a rage, and attected then pulled Xaviers astral form from the astral plane into the physical and bbeat it up harming both the avatar and the real user.Manhunter is fast, but he's not the Flash. the speed of thought will cover that since he doesnt need to do any physical movement to defend himself.

Avatar image for little_miss_kitty
Little_Miss_Kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM he's fast, and very strong

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

added to my above: if they mad an actual comic, id want to see MM to win, regardless of how much PIS was involved or not.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#21  Edited By Zoom
@CATMANEXE said:
"Manhunter is my all time favorite DC character and well beyond Nate as i character i personally like., but at full (thats Shaman maxed, which we saw in his last appearance) he takes this. even when he first had little idea of what he had, who completly owned Exodus, killed AoA Sinister in a rage, and attected then pulled Xaviers astral form from the astral plane into the physical and bbeat it up harming both the avatar and the real user.Manhunter is fast, but he's not the Flash. the speed of thought will cover that since he doesnt need to do any physical movement to defend himself. "
Lol silly Catman.  MM > AoA Sinister. 

X-Man couldn't even beat Apocalypse.
sexy beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sexy beast

Xman was compared to Phoenix as having similar power levels. Im leaning towards Xman but MM can turn it around.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Stormultt said:
"

"
Thats right ALL BOW DOWN @ STORMULTT!!!!!!!
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Scourge

I don't see how X-Man is going to react to MM when he's moving at light speeds.

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Stormultt
@Fresh Prince said:
"I don't see how X-Man is going to react to MM when he's moving at light speeds. "

luv tha avi
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Scourge
@Stormultt said:
" @Fresh Prince said:
"I don't see how X-Man is going to react to MM when he's moving at light speeds. "
luv tha avi "
Thanks ;-)
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Stormultt
@Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Fresh Prince said:
luv tha avi "
Thanks ;-) "

no problem, storms future baby daddy looks amazing on that pic XDD
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Stormultt said:
" @Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Fresh Prince said:
luv tha avi "
Thanks ;-) "
no problem, storms future baby daddy looks amazing on that pic XDD "
waht baby daddy? NATE GREY????
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Stormultt
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Fresh Prince said:
luv tha avi "
Thanks ;-) "
waht baby daddy? NATE GREY???? "

i meant thor lolXD
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Stormultt said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Stormultt said:
" @Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Fresh Prince said:
luv tha avi "
Thanks ;-) "
waht baby daddy? NATE GREY???? "
i meant thor lolXD "
go look @ what I said in UR 
Simply Stunning thread
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Son Of Storm said:
" X-man but not an easy fight "
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BIackFlash
@Morpheus_ said:
exactly

Manhunter is too fast and strong
Ebbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ebbm

Would current X-man win this?

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Surge2477

i think that people are confusing flight at escape velocity with flash like reflexes. yes certain characters can flight in a straight line at high speeds. that doesn't mean that they can move that way in regular movements. any how, even making the decision to move at the speed of light requires thinking about it. MM is stronger of cousre, but x-man is far more powerful a telepath & his telekinesis is at incredible levels. no matter how physically strong mm is, x-man will destroy him down to the last molecule.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By FLCL1

MM can still blitz here

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Surge2477

x-man easily read his thoughts. can't blizt if x-man just crushes him is a tk field. or x-man can sense his weakness (fire) & use it to destroy mm. brute force loses to extreme telepathy & telekinesis. x-man is also precognitive & can see the outcome of the fight. if can see a future where he loses, he can instantly correct adjust to win this battle. mm is outclasses in this battle.

WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By WeaponX510

X-man teabags

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By They Killed Cap!

X-man, he is way more powerful telepath.

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Surge2477 said:
"x-man easily read his thoughts. can't blizt if x-man just crushes him is a tk field. or x-man can sense his weakness (fire) & use it to destroy mm. brute force loses to extreme telepathy & telekinesis. x-man is also precognitive & can see the outcome of the fight. if can see a future where he loses, he can instantly correct adjust to win this battle. mm is outclasses in this battle. "

Wrong on so manny levels, Look what you just did, you just said X-man could sense his weekness, use it to destroy him, see the outcome of the fight were he loses, fix the problem and correct the error, how much time would that take? Instantly? Really!? Can I hear a no from some one who is not a crazzy head. Martian Manhunter  could speed blitz X-man before he was able to muster a "Did I forget to leave the gas on?" Let alone the crap you said, if you wrote this comic I can tell it would be piss. I am not saying X-Man could not beat MM, I just see MM beating him first. I would say 6-10 go to MM. This outclassed statment is B.S. MM is way more powerful than X-Man. And fire is no longer a weakness, just thought I would let you know that. 

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Undergroundgod said:
" @Surge2477 said:
"x-man easily read his thoughts. can't blizt if x-man just crushes him is a tk field. or x-man can sense his weakness (fire) & use it to destroy mm. brute force loses to extreme telepathy & telekinesis. x-man is also precognitive & can see the outcome of the fight. if can see a future where he loses, he can instantly correct adjust to win this battle. mm is outclasses in this battle. "
Wrong on so manny levels, Look what you just did, you just said X-man could sense his weekness, use it to destroy him, see the outcome of the fight were he loses, fix the problem and correct the error, how much time would that take? Instantly? Really!? Can I hear a no from some one who is not a crazzy head. Martian Manhunter  could speed blitz X-man before he was able to muster a "Did I forget to leave the gas on?" Let alone the crap you said, if you wrote this comic I can tell it would be piss. I am not saying X-Man could not beat MM, I just see MM beating him first. I would say 6-10 go to MM. This outclassed statment is B.S. MM is way more powerful than X-Man. And fire is no longer a weakness, just thought I would let you know that.   "

Someone hasn't been keeping up with comics recently.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" Someone hasn't been keeping up with comics recently. "
I like how half the things either side states are inaccurate.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#42  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Morpheus_: lol I was looking at the posts and was just like 'but none of that stuff would work on either of them.'

glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By glforthewin

MM is too fast for xman. plus he's got a crapload of powers to boot 

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Morpheus_: lol I was looking at the posts and was just like 'but none of that stuff would work on either of them.'"

What did I say that was wrong, You don't think MM can rush X-Man, why not?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Undergroundgod said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Morpheus_: lol I was looking at the posts and was just like 'but none of that stuff would work on either of them.'"
What did I say that was wrong, You don't think MM can rush X-Man, why not? "
Because X-Man no longer relies on physical form - he can exist as a being of pure psionic energy. He actually incinerated his own body on purpose, in Dark X-Men # 3.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Undergroundgod

What happend to his energy form after his physical form was incinerated?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Undergroundgod said:
" What happend to his energy form after his physical form was incinerated? "
He immediately possessed Norman Osborn's body (without anyone noticing, excluding Mystique). But he has existed without a body, as well (Dark X-Men # 1 - 2).
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Undergroundgod

I don't see avoiding battle, as winning battle. MM has a lot of powers to choose from, and I don't know for sure that X-Man is a more powerfull Telepath, Mutant vs Martian? Martian Manhunter has been able to unlock magic users minds, like Dr Fate. Could X-Man find out secrets Dr Strange didn't want him to know?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Undergroundgod said:

" I don't see avoiding battle, as winning battle.  "

Becoming pure energy doesn't mean he is avoiding battle. It basically turns this fight to equal ground, due to J'onn's physical assets becoming irrelevant (since even if he destroys X-Man's physical body before he can react - and he is more than capable of doing that), the only thing that matters are their psionic abilities, and who will prevail in a battle of minds.

Martian Manhunter has been able to unlock magic users minds, like Dr Fate.

Forget Fate. The Manhunter has forcibly entered the mind of the Spectre.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Undergroundgod said:

" I don't see avoiding battle, as winning battle.  "

Becoming pure energy doesn't mean he is avoiding battle. It basically turns this fight to equal ground, due to J'onn's physical assets becoming irrelevant (since even if he destroys X-Man's physical body before he can react - and he is more than capable of doing that), the only thing that matters are their psionic abilities, and who will prevail in a battle of minds.

Martian Manhunter has been able to unlock magic users minds, like Dr Fate.

Forget Fate. The Manhunter has forcibly entered the mind of the Spectre. "

True. Yeah your right. I just think X-Man would have a hard time with Dr. Strange or Dr. Fate let alone Spectre, when you put it that way. I would say 9/10, or 10/10 MM.