Ms Marvel
 Ms Marvel
Invisible Woman
Invisible Woman
She Hulk
She Hulk
Spider Woman
Spider Woman

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-No phoenix
-No binary
-In character
-No prep
Who wins and why?
Please use logic and reasoning
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ReVamp

Marvel

RaidenAzreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RaidenAzreal

X-Women all the way! there over all more powerful. Even with out the phoenix force Jeans mind control would be bad ass.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@sa5m: Location? Starting Distance?

babylinkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By babylinkz

x-ladies , jean mind rapes ms marvel and the rest is history

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jean solos.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HBKTimHBK

X-Women.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By moywar700

the x-chicks

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By charlieboy

the ladies of x.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with the Marvel ladies, since I think they are more powerful than this mix of X-women - Jean and Ororo are the two most powerful there, but asking them to hold off Ms. Marvel and Invisible Woman is more than either can handle esp. since they're in character: Storm, Jean and Kitty would hold back. Rogue would get overpowered by any member of that team, esp. since they are each familiar with her powers, so would know to take her out ask quickly as possible with no physical contact. Spiderwoman could cause Jean problems since she is conceivably fast enough to keep her of balance while Sue could easily handle Storm (Storm flies right into an invisible wall and then is hit by an invisible column holding her against the ground). Ms. Marvel rounds up Kitty pretty quickly since Kitty's never done that well phasing through energy.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#11  Edited By Deadcool

Rogue Solo...

PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deadcool said:

Rogue Solo...

How? She has no flight, super strength or enhanced durability so would be solely relying on her mutant power. And each of these ladies has faced her before (Ms. Marvel knows her esp. well, Invisible Woman handled her pretty easily while Rogue had those powers in one of the Annuals, and Spiderwoman met her and had access to the Avengers files). And if she gets close to She Hulk she is getting wrecked very hard.

Potanis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Potanis

First glance I'd say marvel, but I don't know. Marvel seems to have the heavy hitters, and I'm not sure if Kitty and Rogue could hold their weight (no offense)

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@PhoenixoftheTides said:

I'll go with the Marvel ladies, since I think they are more powerful than this mix of X-women - Jean and Ororo are the two most powerful there, but asking them to hold off Ms. Marvel and Invisible Woman is more than either can handle esp. since they're in character: Storm, Jean and Kitty would hold back. Rogue would get overpowered by any member of that team, esp. since they are each familiar with her powers, so would know to take her out ask quickly as possible with no physical contact. Spiderwoman could cause Jean problems since she is conceivably fast enough to keep her of balance while Sue could easily handle Storm (Storm flies right into an invisible wall and then is hit by an invisible column holding her against the ground). Ms. Marvel rounds up Kitty pretty quickly since Kitty's never done that well phasing through energy.

Jean took a full blast from insane/possessed Binary and hacked her mind and shut her off from her powers (directly near their source) before, this is only Ms. Marvel, she should be able to handle her.  Being in character and holding back does not mean they will allow themselves to be beaten, Storm and Jean have enough consistent showings where they stop holding back to keep from getting defeated which means in character they will cut loose if they feel they need to.  I don't see Spiderwoman causing Jean any problem at all, Jean has instantly slowed the flow of blood to Rictors brain and KO'd him way back in X-Factor.  Kitty has plenty of feats with energy blasts phasing through her, she has had the most problem with direct electrical attacks that are usually from a person that can also manipulate said energy.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#15  Edited By Deadcool

@PhoenixoftheTides: I thought that he was able to activate her powers previously absorbed... well, maybe I am wrong, I am not an x-pert, I just read that in a thread...

No Caption Provided
HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Potanis said:

First glance I'd say marvel, but I don't know. Marvel seems to have the heavy hitters, and I'm not sure if Kitty and Rogue could hold their weight (no offense)

Kitty will probably be the most difficult to hurt here, and Rogue only needs physical contact.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Skaddix

Jean mindrapes the opposition.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By Phylos

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

Jean solos by making Carol think she needs a drink and that the Marvel Ladies are closed, very difficult to open bottles of liquor.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Jean solos by making Carol think she needs a drink and that the Marvel Ladies are closed, very difficult to open bottles of liquor.

LMAO

PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans said:

LOL

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#22  Edited By AgeofHurricane

X-Ladies.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By nefarious

The X-Ladies.

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#24  Edited By sa5m
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@sa5m: Location? Starting Distance?

Starting 25 feet away
venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By venomyak

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Carol then gets her a$$ handed to her by Jennifer

andersonhoran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-ladies easy

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Ladies

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By past history...

Invisible Woman can take out Jean fairly easily.

Also, Rogue can take out She-Hulk fairly easily, and she's won every match against Carol.

@deadcool said:

@PhoenixoftheTides: I thought that he was able to activate her powers previously absorbed... well, maybe I am wrong, I am not an x-pert, I just read that in a thread...

She's done it twice, I think. Both time required external help that isn't here ATM.

I think the problem here is that Sue would wind up carrying the team, but she won't be able to split her attention 4 ways to carry them for the win.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-girls. I don't see what they can do to kitty. Jean can counter Sue with her Tk.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

X ladies only win because of Jean and her OP telepathy.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ms.Marvel would blitz Jean into outerspace just like she did to Super Skrull

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@zhurong said:

Ms.Marvel would blitz Jean into outerspace just like she did to Super Skrull

This is their only chance. If they take Jean out at the start, Marvel ladies win. If not, X-Ladies.